Evil smuggler "projecting" contraband into jail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evil smuggler "projecting" contraband into jail

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:06 pm

A man who used a drone to fly contraband into prisons has become the first person in the UK to be jailed for the crime.

Daniel Kelly had flown a remote-controlled drone carrying tobacco and the psychoactive drug Spice into jails in Kent and Hertfordshire.

The car being used by the 27-year-old was spotted by a police patrol near HMP Swaleside in April - but it sped off.

It was later found in a holiday park in the village of Leysdown in Kent, where Kelly was arrested after the drone was discovered in the car boot.

Officers discovered the device had been spray-painted black and the lights had been taped over, likely to avoid detection.

from  http://news.sky.com/story/jail-for-smuggler-who-flew-drones-into-prisons-10508768

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evil smuggler "projecting" contraband into jail

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:07 pm

Hahahahaha

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:09 am

- Cody Canada & the Departed
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:13 am

OI...who changed the title??

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:37 am

Not me. Possibly Veya.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Not Dune again....
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top