Vile UKIP. Some things never change

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vile UKIP. Some things never change

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Wishing immigrant dead.

Beyond contempt.

Ukip councillor says 'it's time to start killing people' on Facebook page

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-councillor-says-its-time-8457502#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vile UKIP. Some things never change

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Well it was one UKIP councillor, not an official statement from the party. What do the lefties say on here about not generalising? I bet they don't if a Labour MP says something they shouldn't.

The thread title is therefore misleading.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well it was one UKIP councillor, not an official statement from the party. What do the lefties say on here about not generalising? I bet they don't if a Labour MP says something they shouldn't.

The thread title is therefore misleading.

There's been plenty of Labour lefties who did something they shouldn't. What about Naz Shah and her antisemitic texts? Or Simon Danczuk, suspended from the Labour Party after sexting scandal involving a teenager. And who can forget Denis MacShane, jailed for six months for expenses fraud after admitting submitting 19 fake receipts amounting to £12,900?
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 pm

he should be locked up for inciting hatred...simple...

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 pm

It's difficult to establish  whether he actually meant it - I suspect not really, but it does beggar the question of the quality of councillors these days, both left , right and anywhere in between. I know a couple who are OK,  but I also know one who is a complete twonk ,  God knows how he got ANY votes.  30% of twonky councillors  across the whole of the UK is too many to think about!

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:40 pm

"I didnt mean it" is about as good a defence as "i was only following orders"

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum