The human tragedy of Syria's children...WARNING: HIGHLY UPSETTING SCENES AND GRAPHIC CONTENT FOLLOW.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The human tragedy of Syria's children...WARNING: HIGHLY UPSETTING SCENES AND GRAPHIC CONTENT FOLLOW.

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm

The following video is highly upsetting and shows the image of a dead child.

I am putting this here because I want to ask certain posters, if they still feel the same about turning GENUINE REFUGESS, away after watching this three minute clip of a Channel Four documentary.

eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The human tragedy of Syria's children...WARNING: HIGHLY UPSETTING SCENES AND GRAPHIC CONTENT FOLLOW.

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:14 pm

No one responded? Wow!

Prophet Mohammed PBUH
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The human tragedy of Syria's children...WARNING: HIGHLY UPSETTING SCENES AND GRAPHIC CONTENT FOLLOW.

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:The following video is highly upsetting and shows the image of a dead child.

I am putting this here because I want to ask certain posters, if they still feel the same about turning GENUINE REFUGESS, away after watching this three minute clip of a Channel Four documentary.

Who has said genuine refugees can't be helped?
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Some have said it, here and elsewhere. L
The video made me very upset.

eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:31 pm

It's dreadful, and I don't know anyone who would want this to happen to anyone, let alone kids. This stuff happens all over the world, all the time, heartbreak, death, loss, tragedy. Where there's war, there's this. What really needs to be done is to stop it. But so long as war means money, that's never going to happen.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top