What is your best chat up line?

Go down

What is your best chat up line?

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:56 am

Following on from Blackie's erm, chat up line in another thread, I was wondering, what's yours?

Pretend I'm in a bar and throw your best at me - man or woman. Let's see what you got.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35759
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your best chat up line?

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:29 am

eddie wrote:Following on from Blackie's erm, chat up line in another thread, I was wondering, what's yours?

Pretend I'm in a bar and throw your best at me - man or woman. Let's see what you got.

I tend not to chat men up. But if I were a deluded blerk I might say...

"I put the STD in STUD, all I need is U..."

or

'You look much more attractive in person than you do through my telescope.'

or

'Do you like heavy metal? Because I can teach you how to scream. '

or

'There's a party in my pants and your invited.'

or

'Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. He'd like your phone number. He wants to know where he can get a hold of me in the morning.'

or

'How much did it cost? You know, the surgery that made you so hot? '

or

'Damn girl, I'm gonna be all over you like a fat virgin on a man sandwich!'





avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8066
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your best chat up line?

Post by nicko on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:38 am

Hello darling, do you fancy a fcuk?

[not really i'm not that crude]
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10034
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your best chat up line?

Post by Syl on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Following on from Blackie's erm, chat up line in another thread, I was wondering, what's yours?

Pretend I'm in a bar and throw your best at me - man or woman. Let's see what you got.

I tend not to chat men up.   But if I were a deluded blerk I might say...

"I put the STD in STUD, all I need is U..."

or

'You look much more attractive in person than you do through my telescope.'

or

'Do you like heavy metal? Because I can teach you how to scream. '

or

'There's a party in my pants and your invited.'

or

'Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. He'd like your phone number. He wants to know where he can get a hold of me in the morning.'

or

'How much did it cost? You know, the surgery that made you so hot? '

or

'Damn girl, I'm gonna be all over you like a fat virgin on a man sandwich!'






Well you could never say you didn't warn them of the itch they might get in a couple of weeks time. Twisted Evil

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16400
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your best chat up line?

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:05 pm

nicko wrote:Hello darling,  do you fancy a fcuk?

[not really i'm not that crude]

Shocked

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35759
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your best chat up line?

Post by nicko on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:23 pm

I had a mate who used that has his chat up line. If he asked 100 women that, he reckoned he'd get at least 3 that would say yes!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10034
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: What is your best chat up line?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum