Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message


Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:40 am

eddie wrote:Okay so after I had spoken to wolfie on this thread and then you, you decided to talk about him in his underpants and his berries shaking or whatever.

Didn't really help your cause much did you?

What cause? He's a vicious nasty embittered old fart and I'll continue to poke fun at him so long as he keeps on dragging me into his posts in a derogatory way.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7989
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:50 pm

What I'm saying is; if a person harasses/abuses or insults you then don't answer back! Simply report it and that poster can be dealt with.

If you respond in kind, what are the admin team suposoed to do?

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:55 pm

eddie wrote:What I'm saying is; if a person harasses/abuses or insults you then don't answer back! Simply report it and that poster can be dealt with.

If you respond in kind, what are the admin team suposoed to do?

Don't you get a bit pissed off with people reporting things?   It's so childish, when it's in  black and white if someone has insulted someone.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7989
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:07 pm

By the time most of us get to the thread/posts, the attacked has already attacked back so it them becomes an argument. Now we can put both parties in the basement but what will that achieve ( and none of us like doing it).

I put a thread in the fight club when rags and 4ever was fighting. They continued for a while on that thread and the rest of the threads were fight-free.

Either that, or we lock the thread which isn't fair on everyone else.

Last night a poster was let out of the basement and immediately started an attack; I ignored him, three, four, five, times (you were there).
Then he was banned after being warned.

If I'd replied and we'd got into it, how can I then claim he's harrassing me?

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:11 pm

eddie wrote:By the time most of us get to the thread/posts, the attacked has already attacked back so it them becomes an argument. Now we can put both parties in the basement but what will that achieve ( and none of us like doing it).

I put a thread in the fight club when rags and 4ever was fighting. They continued for a while on that thread and the rest of the threads were fight-free.

Either that, or we lock the thread which isn't fair on everyone else.

Last night a poster was let out of the basement and immediately started an attack; I ignored him, three, four, five, times (you were there).
Then he was banned after being warned.

If I'd replied and we'd got into it, how can I then claim he's harrassing me?

You didn't have to reply, he still did it. That's my point. I've ignored many a snipe by that clown, Wolfie, but I don't see why I should let him get away with dragging my name into his 'your all racists' rants when I'm clearly not. He's obviously tottering on senility and thinks I'm someone with an agenda from whichever place these Stormee Smelly characters come from. He's a fucking idiot.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7989
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:13 pm

So please, don't retaliate and report him to all admin.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:14 pm

eddie wrote:So please, don't retaliate and report him to all admin.

Then, please, each time you see him drag my name into his blathering shit, tell him to stop.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7989
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:So please, don't retaliate and report him to all admin.

Then, please, each time you see him drag my name into his blathering shit, tell him to stop.

Horatio I am going to put an idea to admin and then the forum.
Beat with me.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:26 pm

eddie wrote:So please, don't retaliate and report him to all admin.

Won't you and the other admin just say that he's not breaking the rules?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30485
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:So please, don't retaliate and report him to all admin.

Won't you and the other admin just say that he's not breaking the rules?

Not if it continues throughout threads and it's often enough to be considered harrassment. L
You have to realise too, that often, admin can arrive after the abusive post and by then, the attacked person, has retaliated.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by Syl on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:41 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:By the time most of us get to the thread/posts, the attacked has already attacked back so it them becomes an argument. Now we can put both parties in the basement but what will that achieve ( and none of us like doing it).

I put a thread in the fight club when rags and 4ever was fighting. They continued for a while on that thread and the rest of the threads were fight-free.

Either that, or we lock the thread which isn't fair on everyone else.

Last night a poster was let out of the basement and immediately started an attack; I ignored him, three, four, five, times (you were there).
Then he was banned after being warned.

If I'd replied and we'd got into it, how can I then claim he's harrassing me?

You didn't have to reply, he still did it.    That's my point.   I've ignored many a snipe by that clown, Wolfie, but I don't see why I should let him get away with dragging my name into his 'your all racists' rants when I'm clearly not.  He's obviously tottering on senility and thinks I'm someone with an agenda from whichever place these Stormee Smelly characters come from.   He's a fucking idiot.quote]

............................................................................................................

I came to that conclusion myself when he was calling me a racist etc.
He has either got me mixed up with someone else, or he has posted with me somewhere  before and is carrying on an old grudge, as so many half witted posters tend to do..

Either way nothing he has said bothers me unduly, as for reporting posts or posters, I never do.
Not because I don't think it will achieve anything.. though people who get off on personally abusing others wont stop just because they are warned....I don't report because unless it's something illegal or totally immoral, we are all capable of looking after ourselves.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15421
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:43 pm

alien from me Syl

How was your time away?

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by Syl on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:51 pm

Oh I just saw.....Thank you. Laughing

Great....weather was wet till yesterday, then gorgeous hot and sunny....like today.
We would have stayed longer, but grandson has taken his girlfriend (they are both 19) to stay for a week...it's their first holiday together and they are madly in love...so naturally we were surplus to requirements. I love you

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15421
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Syl wrote:Oh I just saw.....Thank you. Laughing

Great....weather was wet till yesterday, then gorgeous hot and sunny....like today.
We would have stayed longer, but grandson has taken his girlfriend (they are both 19) to stay for a week...it's their first holiday together and they are madly in love...so naturally we were surplus to requirements. I love you

Hmmmm yes. Nothing worse than being an old gooseberry.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do black lives or any one elses lives mean as much as yours does?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum