Blimey V-V I thought I was the best at coming up with new threads and questions for everyone else to reply to but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Blimey V-V I thought I was the best at coming up with new threads and questions for everyone else to reply to but...

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:05 am

Wink Razz Razz Razz

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blimey V-V I thought I was the best at coming up with new threads and questions for everyone else to reply to but...

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:00 am

Chaos is what BREXIT seemed to cause yet I seem to remember you being worried by it, Veya ...?

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:01 am

And Blackie? Please look at the section you're posting in as to whether a thread is relevant there or not.

This thread isn't about politics so ive moved it.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:43 pm

eddie wrote:Chaos is what BREXIT seemed to cause yet I seem to remember you being worried by it, Veya ...?

I was never Worried Suspect that was Ben

I found it a Hilarious Confirmation that 'the Brit' lacks good sense
Like I said before I am Glad you guys did,
Because It means that Australia overtaking the UK in economic power is only a matter of time.

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:36 am

well that is obviously not bullshit
look at every single indicator of perfromance
Australia is going up in all, Uk going down in all
only a matter of time.
You are looking at a new recession Australia hasn't had one for 20 years.
to an Aussie 50% higher growth then the UK actually has would still be shit.

Plus so many peasent and racist in the UK make it deeply uncompetative.
it is like you are proud of your incompetance
you have brits saying crap like "Us Dumb ass anglos cant live with other people."
which makes the anglos that live in the new world think you are a bunch of moron hill shepherds and then some of you are dumb enough to think Others are so pathetic and suggest You, in the Uk are normal?
No Your not Normal, Your Backwards peasents which YOU HAVE NOW ADVERTISED to the World with Brexit.

Uk is basically a Failure because of the people that live there, and it is not the immigrants that made it suck, Too many Hill shepherd that dont have a place in the modern western world, so they have done all they can to drag the Uk backwards in denial that the world is not the same as it was when they were able to rape and pilliage.

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:40 am

Yeah, when hundreds of economists warn that X could break the global economy, I must admit to becoming a bit of a worry wart...

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart." - Resident Trump
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:Chaos is what BREXIT seemed to cause yet I seem to remember you being worried by it, Veya ...?

I was never Worried Suspect  that was Ben

I found it a Hilarious Confirmation that 'the Brit' lacks good sense
Like I said before I am Glad you  guys did,
Because It means that Australia overtaking the UK in economic power is only a matter of time.

Yes. It will certainly add extra oomph to your, "my cock is big" conversations, with women. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:well that is obviously not bullshit
only a matter of time.

you have brits saying crap like "Us Dumb ass anglos cant live with other people."
which makes the anglos that live in the new world think you are a bunch of moron hill shepherds and then some of you are dumb enough to think Others are so pathetic and suggest You, in the Uk are normal?
No Your not Normal, Your Backwards peasents which YOU HAVE NOW ADVERTISED to the World with Brexit.

Uk is basically a Failure because of the people that live there, and it is not the immigrants that made it suck, Too many Hill shepherd that dont have a place in the modern western world, so they have done all they can to drag the Uk backwards in denial that the world is not the same as it was when they were able to rape and pilliage.

Idea

AND, LET'S NOT FORGET one of Britain's core long term problems...

They exported most of their best and brightest overseas to the various 'colonies'  during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries (principally the USA, Canada, Australia and NZ -- but over 50 destinations, in total..).

Leaving the likes of Tommy, Stormee and Horatio comprising too high a proportion of their population, for it to be too healthy..

India should overtake the UK in the next few years, Canada by 2050 or 2060, Oz ?  
Probably by the end of the century..         bounce          bounce          bounce

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:53 am

When was the last time either of you visited the UK, how long did you stay and where did you go?

Then we will see if you "know" what British people are like.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:53 am

Plus we will have more stuff than you geek

Do you want the UK to be successful?
you do understand that is to the detriment of others?
(like anyone success is relative to others)

So why would I being Aussie not wish for Australia to be successful?
I am pretty open about the fact that I am in the 'Australia's future lies in Asia' Camp.
there are two sides to every coin, bad for Europe/UK
is good for Australians that are betting on the rise of Asia as the economic power.

While it wont really have an effect on the women i speak to (since they are also in the Aussie economy Suspect ) it would make the future for any children i had brighter Cool

As long as the USA doesn't start a War with China...... 'she'll be right mate' G'Day

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:58 am

eddie wrote:When was the last time either of you visited the UK, how long did you stay and where did you go?

never Suspect  
I am just making educated guesses
Besides Everyone is an individual
but it does seem I was correct,
Pre-Brexit I wondered how accurate representation of the UK the posters here are scratch
Once you take into consideration the age demographics the answer is very accurate study

You have all made me look very insightful to the guys i talk/argue politics with at work

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:02 am

With all due respect, you can't base your opnion of a whole country of people on an "educated guess".

That would be like me basing my opinion of all Muslims on the ones that blow stuff and people, up.
You should try and phrase things better Veya, because you're repeatedly making wide and sweeping statements according to a forum and newspaper stories.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:02 am

eddie wrote:
When was the last time either of you visited the UK, how long did you stay and where did you go?

tongue

I BASE my forward projections on the relative growth rates of the respective economies over the past 30-odd years...

AND the fact that the UK has exhausted a lot of its non-farm resources over the last few hundred years..
Too much of Britain's current wealth was built on the back of former colonies.
And too much of that, has subsequently been stashed away by your Aristocracy, Royals and various freeloading corporations.

AND THEN you poor Brits had Thatcher screwing you over back in the 1980s..
And now you have the double whammy of the likes of Tommy and Stormee infesting your little patch of paradise... Suspect

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:06 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

tongue

I BASE my forward projections on the relative growth rates of the respective economies over the past 30-odd years...

AND the fact that the UK has exhausted a lot of its non-farm resources over the last few hundred years..
Too much of Britain's current wealth was built on the back of former colonies.
And too much of that, has subsequently been stashed away by your Aristocracy, Royals and various freeloading corporations.

AND THEN you poor Brits had Thatcher screwing you over back in the 1980s..
And now you have the double whammy of the likes of Tommy and Stormee infesting your little patch of paradise...         Suspect

You need to get out more.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:07 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:well that is obviously not bullshit
only a matter of time.

Idea

AND, LET'S NOT FORGET one of Britain's core long term problems...

They exported most of their best and brightest overseas to the various 'colonies'  during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries (principally the USA, Canada, Australia and NZ -- but over 50 destinations, in total..).

Leaving the likes of Tommy, Stormee and Horatio comprising too high a proportion of their population, for it to be too healthy..

India should overtake the UK in the next few years, Canada by 2050 or 2060, Oz ?  
Probably by the end of the century..         bounce          bounce          bounce

Our growth will overtake Canada i reckon,
Looks like we might get the bullet train after all
China wants it to happen Cool Cool Cool
they want to sell bullet trains to the world (they have built the factories to build their own and want to keep them operational)
what better way to advertise to the western world, then a building a bigger one then most nations would need.

If we play our cards right (which we may not since fucking Queenslanders elect Hanson Mad )
we might get China to foot reasonable portion of the bill for a lot of infrastructure

I say 'fuck it' we sold the farm now Rolling Eyes
may as well make the most of it Wink

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:24 am

eddie wrote:With all due respect, you can't base your opnion of a whole country of people on an "educated guess".

That would be like me basing my opinion of all Muslims on the ones that blow stuff and people, up.
You should try and phrase things better Veya, because you're repeatedly making wide and sweeping statements according to a forum and newspaper stories.

sure i can Smile if You took that into account as a percentage of Muslims that are bombers, that would be what your supposed to do when making a educated guess geek
as long as you still understand that every one is an individual, it would be wrong to consider les or sassy hill shepherds just because they are British.
they are just part of the minority

48% of you are not hill shepherds but that is not enough to keep you in the position you have been in.
and that number drops to about 30% when you take into account the demographics (old people) that we have here

Plus what wolf said,
Your economy is covered in leeches and it is not the immigrants Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
the UK has relied on old industries and old market dominance
now others have overtaken you in every major industry
the rest of Europe is no better.

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 am

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:When was the last time either of you visited the UK, how long did you stay and where did you go?

never Suspect  
Pre-Brexit I wondered how accurate representation of the UK the posters here are scratch
Once you take into consideration the age demographics the answer is very accurate study

You have all made me look very insightful to the guys i talk/argue politics with at work

I'd rate my British/English mates over you any day. They're warm-hearted, interesting, and much nicer than you. If you represent Aussies, they must be awful.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

never Suspect  

I'd rate my British/English mates over you any day. They're warm-hearted, interesting, and much nicer than you. If you represent Aussies, they must be awful.

HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

clappy

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

STINGRAYS...STEVE IRWIN. /\ lol! lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

never Suspect  

LOL
getting personal now Laughing Laughing Laughing
Not My fault although old you are also immature and cant accept real facts about your nation

And You must be the real odd fish out amoung your friends then.
But I doubt you have many in real life JUST by feeling the need to make the comment Cause FUCKING DER! I'd rate all my friends as kinder nicer and alround better people than you too considering you're just an interent troll Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

@HT
you do see the big difference
An Aussie made that is says so, it is from the .com.au site
Cause we dont have our heads so far up our asses like the Uk does Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:56 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

LOL
getting personal now Laughing Laughing Laughing
Not My fault although old you are also immature and cant accept real facts about your nation

And You must be the real odd fish out amoung your friends then.
But I doubt you have many in real life JUST by feeling the need to make the comment Cause FUCKING DER! I'd rate all my friends as kinder nicer and alround better people than you too considering you're just an interent troll Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

@HT
you do see the big difference
An Aussie made that is says so, it is from the .com.au site
Cause we dont have our heads so far up our asses like the Uk does Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well, of course an Aussie made it.   Here's the British Version.

HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:42 pm

LOL, no it's not.
If it has Canberra then it is Post-Federation that is Aussie made too lol!

here is a British made one

too close to PNG and NZ is on the wrong side

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:LOL, no it's not.
If it has Canberra then it is Post-Federation that is Aussie made too lol!  

here is a British made one

too close to PNG and NZ is on the wrong side

AS WELL AS being all squished up, north to south, notice that the National Highway only runs from Melbourne to Brissy...

It became a true "national" highway back in the 1970s, when the final stretches up the Top End were tarrer over..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:45 am

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

clappy

It gets better when looking at it all LOL.

cheers

AUSTRALIA'S first line of national defence :  all those sharks, crocodiles, and other bitey things, that inhabit our northern coastline...

A MAJOR BARRIER against Australia's population becoming too big and unwieldy :  the fact that around 76%  is either arid (desert) or semi-arid..           relieved

DETERRING the wrong kind of tourists and potential immigrants -- look at that map..
A BIG FACTOR in making many Aussies tough, laconic individualists ?                 G'Day
You only need look at that map again..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top