A polar bear has just knocked on my door asking if I had enough room left in my freezer to let him get a good nights sleep!

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: A polar bear has just knocked on my door asking if I had enough room left in my freezer to let him get a good nights sleep!

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Um. I don't think I get it. confused

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A polar bear has just knocked on my door asking if I had enough room left in my freezer to let him get a good nights sleep!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Think Blacky is talking about climate change?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Well I sort of got that but I think the sweaty pig and.....I dunno. scratch

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:13 pm

blackie333 wrote:
sassy wrote:Think Blacky is talking about climate change?

You thought right Sissy, we are destroying the planet faster now than ever before pale

We are, sometimes I think humans are probablly the worst thing that happened to it.   As a Pagan I try to work with nature, but when you are up against whole countries that don't and dumb people who don't even acknowledge what is happening, sometimes I quite despair of how little as an individual it is possible to do.   But then again, I know how many other people are trying, and every little helps as they say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down