Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch

Go down

Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch  Empty Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 pm

This is everywhere right now

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch  Empty Re: Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:24 am

Again -- two distinct issues. Violence in the African-American community is a problem that needs to be addressed, but BLM is about unfair policing.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch  Empty Re: Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:37 am

Yes it is. I just though she was a passionate speaker and she really got to me.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:34 pm

If the police were black too... black people would be getting just as much 'police attention'... but their 'is it cos I is black' claims would disappear...

Some lefties would say that there should be more black police to deal with black people... but would also argue that 'we're all the same' and 'colour of skin shouldn't matter' etc...

So who are the real racists here...!?

lol!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 pm

Black lives matter rant goes viral - watch  Image102

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Hate to say it eddie... but there appears to be a lot of photoshop editing going on in that pic...

Enlarge it and you can see for yourself...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:22 pm

Okay, because I know exactly how it feels to be in the minority on some sujects here and called a loon - I'm listening.

How, where, why?

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Try looking... HT gave some cast iron tell tale signs to look for on another thread...

Enlarge the pictures and look around it...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:00 pm

I have and I can't see anything.

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

If the police were black too... black people would be getting just as much 'police attention'... but their 'is it cos I is black' claims would disappear...

Some lefties would say that there should be more black police to deal with black people... but would also argue that 'we're all the same' and 'colour of skin shouldn't matter' etc...

lol!

You, cause you're still the only one that says that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:14 pm

I have and I can...

You must be getting your glasses from the same place as 4ever...

Laughing

Look at edges of things... arms... hands... backgrounds...

Look at name badges... glasses... lights... reflections... perspectives...

Look at the 'writing' on the hands...

Look at the lines around the hands... black cop hand between forefinger and thumb...

The police badges...

Heavy pixelated areas are normally seen where editing has occured.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

You, cause you're still the only one that says that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm the only one who says what exactly...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I have and I can...

You must be getting your glasses from the same place as 4ever...

Laughing

Look at edges of things... arms... hands... backgrounds...

Look at name badges... glasses... lights... reflections... perspectives...

Look at the 'writing' on the hands...

Look at the lines around the hands... black cop hand between forefinger and thumb...

The police badges...

Heavy pixelated areas are normally seen where editing has occured.

Why wouldn't you believe that's an authentic photo? What agenda would lead anyone to photoshop such a thing in the first place?

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down