What is this reputation score thingy?

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by Syl on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:16 pm

blackie333 wrote:I don't know but I like to be number1 so how can I work my way up the ladder?

At the right hand side of everyones post there is a + and a - little icon....if you strongly agree with someones post you can press the plus....strongly disagree press the minus.
You will build up a reputation, good or bad depending on how you post. Cool

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16846
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by Syl on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:31 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Syl wrote:

At the right hand side of everyones post there is a + and a - little icon....if you strongly agree with someones post you can press the plus....strongly disagree press the minus.
You will build up a reputation, good or bad depending on how you post. Cool

I'm as good as condemned already then Syl Smile

Not necessarily....don't be an arse and you will be OK. Razz
Also...if you start a thread you can give one "Thanks" to a poster if you wish.


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16846
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by Syl on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:49 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not necessarily....don't be an arse and you will be OK. Razz
Also...if you start a thread you can give one "Thanks" to a poster if you wish.


No-one has ever thanked me for my contribution to forums so far so I cant see me ever doing that Syl

Well you have 2 reputation points already BD, so someone is appreciating your contributions. Laughing

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16846
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:41 pm

And Syl should definitely have your "thanks" not only has she helped you but she's got a rude mind about men in cheesy yellow suits Razz

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by Syl on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:58 pm

eddie wrote:And Syl should definitely have your "thanks" not only has she helped you but she's got a rude mind about men in cheesy yellow suits Razz

Cream suits.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16846
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:And Syl should definitely have your "thanks" not only has she helped you but she's got a rude mind about men in cheesy yellow suits Razz

Cream suits.

You say cream I say custard

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by Syl on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:36 pm

No Eddie, THATS custard \/ What a Face


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16846
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Now that....I like!

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Funny. I know a few gay people, men and ladies, and none of them dress like that.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this reputation score thingy?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum