How A Former Naturopath Can Help Unravel The Trickery of Alternative Medicine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: How A Former Naturopath Can Help Unravel The Trickery of Alternative Medicine

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:12 pm

You believe him because he says what you want to hear.
When he was saying the opposite you'd have dismissed him Razz

I think each person can find what works for them.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How A Former Naturopath Can Help Unravel The Trickery of Alternative Medicine

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

eddie wrote:You believe him because he says what you want to hear.

Interesting, yet just another disenchanted huckster's éclairissement about his career path - the reasoning that he chose it - the methods that he used {while he clearly had other options but ignored them} and now he's writing his generalized opinion about the entire industry Suspect
Clipped from the article > Now that I am largely past the heartache of losing friends, a livelihood, and a quarter of a million dollars, I am trying to be grateful for my scientific rehabilitation. My accidental involvement in my former boss's reprehensible activity and being urged to turn a blind eye led me to re-evaluate my belief system. Prior to this seminal moment, I was skilled at ignoring information that I did not agree with. Today, I can no longer disregard the inconvenient fact that I was a quack.
I wish I had a .25¢ piece for every medical professional 'QUACK' that was able to slide their way through: med school/physiology/phycology courses/dental school/chiropractic course and ended up with a degree giving them the award to practice on humans and then just screw them over and abuse the privilege!  No

Even with holistic healers, there isn't a 'solid gold guarantee' that you won't get some cretin using their 'certificate to swindle/abuse/and in general just screw you over ...we all have to be pro-active and very AWARE!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:51 pm

Absolutely agree 4ever.
Question everything. I keep saying it.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:28 pm

Didge wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Interesting, yet just another disenchanted huckster's éclairissement about his career path - the reasoning that he chose it - the methods that he used {while he clearly had other options but ignored them} and now he's writing his generalized opinion about the entire industry Suspect

I wish I had a .25¢ piece for every medical professional 'QUACK' that was able to slide their way through: med school/physiology/phycology courses/dental school/chiropractic course and ended up with a degree giving them the award to practice on humans and then just screw them over and abuse the privilege!  No

Even with holistic healers, there isn't a 'solid gold guarantee' that you won't get some cretin using their 'certificate to swindle/abuse/and in general just screw you over ...we all have to be pro-active and very AWARE!

So you could not take on the points but instead tried to character assassinate him

This seems to be the left wing trait

Which do you know who master this technic against the Jews
Yep the nazi's and we constantly see the left use the same methodology
You make a limp wrist attempt to shame Eddie into agreeing with your every mental dribble - this article wasn't written by you - even though you just keep providing links but never the actual author names/date or origin of publication = lame.  And then you assume a position of heighten umbrage as if this is all from your own hand - your own mental capacities and you own those words 

And now because you are never able to discuss ANY topic like an adult you've fallen back into your childish little boy 'hate them before they can hate me' attitude and have labeled me a 'Nazi - leftist - Jew hater' ...you are very pathetic and very LAME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:47 pm

I've got all the time in my world ...still waiting for your apology for your over the top hysteria and profound error about your own ranting WRONG attack at both Eddie & I ...I'm very patient and you are way past due on several of your promised apologies that were posted you'd say and yet never have!  Gee what does that make you?  Thank about it...there's plenty of time!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:You believe him because he says what you want to hear.

Actually he posted up some interesting views which I then research the other side

You though did what you claimed of me

That shows its you that dimisss things out of hand, ebcause you are easily swayed by people eddie

Use your own head for once

I'm easily swayed? Are you kidding? I believe half of what I'm told but half of the people who tell it.

You're not listening to me Didge: I don't buy into alternative truths and I don't NOT buy into them either. I remain open.
I listen to mainstream media and to alternative truths and if something makes sense I say "That makes sense", if it doesn't make sense, I question it.

Sometimes my questions find answers from either side and oftentimes, they don't find any answers I'm happy with.
So I remain neutral.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:59 pm

eddie wrote:
You believe him because he says what you want to hear.

Rolling Eyes

YOU really don't have a clue about health and medical matters, do you !

Where was it again that you got your medical degree from, eddie ?

You are not only a disgrace as a human being, but a genuine danger to society..        bom

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:15 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Why does that link take me to your lizard man account?

Weird. Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top