Unity in Orlando

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unity in Orlando

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:06 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/orlando-attack-Muslims-join-hundreds-who-answer-call-to-donate-blood-a7079036.html

There were scores of people lining up to give blood and Azmia Racchuito was adamant that she be among then.

It was not that she felt she was a spokesperson for all Muslims - indeed, she scoffed at the suggestion - but she was also determined not to hide. She said her mother had begged her not to wear her hijab, or scarf, before leaving the house but that she had refused. If she had given into fear, she believed the "terrorists would win".

“I think it is important for Muslims to take a stand. This is our community too,” she said, standing outside a clinic close to the Pulse nightclub in central Orlando. “I’m here to say that I cannot let Donald Trump have his view of America.”

Prophet Mohammed PBUH
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unity in Orlando

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi SM...we've missed you mightily round here.

Yes, Orlando appears to be an exception to the normal Georgia, Florida, Alabama mix. They are responding like normal--albeit, grief-stricken--human beings, pulling together.

"...thought before action" ― Sheldon Wolin

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Good for her. cheers
It's important for Muslims to stand loud and firm against atrocities done in their name.....good for them and good to let everyone else who brands them all with the same brush know that the majority of Muslims are peace loving.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:Hi SM...we've missed you mightily round here.  

Yes, Orlando appears to be an exception to the normal Georgia, Florida, Alabama mix.  They are responding like normal--albeit, grief-stricken--human beings, pulling together.

Thanks Quill x

Good to see the community spirit after such a tragedy

Prophet Mohammed PBUH
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Syl wrote:Good for her. cheers
It's important for Muslims to stand loud and firm against atrocities done in their name.....good for them and good to let everyone else who brands them all with the same brush know that the majority of Muslims are peace loving.

Indeed

Prophet Mohammed PBUH
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi SM, that's really good.   I think anyone with a modicom of sense will realise that a man who spends a lot of his time in a gay club getting drunk isn't exactly an islamic terrorist, just a blasted nutter who tried to hang his hat on an ISIS peg to justify himself.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:20 pm

sassy wrote:Hi SM, that's really good.   I think anyone with a modicom of sense will realise that a man who spends a lot of his time in a gay club getting drunk isn't exactly an islamic terrorist, just a blasted nutter who tried to hang his hat on an ISIS peg to justify himself.

Hi Sass

I'm hearing so many different stories about this nutter! Apparently now it's emerging he was laughing at the 9/11 atrocity too! Ffs soon he will be having links to Al Qaida

Prophet Mohammed PBUH
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:34 pm

The media like to paint different picture and give you lots of scenarios and different motives, gets everyone all a bit confused and asking questions then the "OFFICIAL STORY" comes out and we all go "Ahh! So that's  what happened! I read about that bit..."

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:35 pm

I still haven't heard the "OFFICIAL STORY".

Looks like it's gonna remain up in the air as long as Malaysian flight 370 .

"...thought before action" ― Sheldon Wolin

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:18 am

Respect to Azmia Racchuito

Brave Champion of the Good and Free

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top