Furious Mum Finds ‘Drugs’ In Daughter’s Room

Go down

Furious Mum Finds ‘Drugs’ In Daughter’s Room

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:14 pm

Twitter is often full of people sharing the weird and wonderful things their parents do, and Texas teenager Ashley Banks has a scorcher.
She posted four screenshots on the social media site showing the hilarious conversation that ensued after her mother found a bag of pills in her bedside table.

Needless to say, Ashley was in trouble and her mum grounded her straight away. But all was not as it seemed.

acbanks3

acbanks3

acbanks3

acbanks3

Yes, they were actually Magic Grow Capsules that turn into dinosaurs when you put them in water.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ashley-banks-dinosaur-sponge-pills-drugs-mom-texts_uk_5755859ee4b0b23a261a8d3b?edition=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

lol!

Back to top Go down

Re: Furious Mum Finds ‘Drugs’ In Daughter’s Room

Post by eddie on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Dinosaur tablets. Bet they get you high ha ha
Won't give up my day job. No

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:01 pm

Tommy eats two a day .... (sorry tommy...i couldnt resist)

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down