Richard Huckle British Paedophile In Malaysia Handed 23 Life Sentences For Abuse Of 200 Children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard Huckle British Paedophile In Malaysia Handed 23 Life Sentences For Abuse Of 200 Children

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:25 am

One of Britain’s worst paedophiles, Richard Huckle, who abused up to 200 Malaysian children, has been handed 23 life sentences with a minimum term of 25 years at the Old Bailey.

Huckle, 30, from Ashford in Kent, had admitted an unprecedented number of offences against children aged up to 12 years old between 2006 and 2014.

The freelance photographer bragged about his crimes on the “dark web” and compiled a paedophile manual.

Twenty three children from mainly poor Christian communities in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur were identified in 91 charges, although it is believed Huckle abused up to 200 young victims.

Huckle took in the families of his victims by posing as a respectable English teacher doing good work abroad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/richard-huckle-paedophile-handed-23-life-sentences_uk_57554c19e4b0b23a261a6d0a?edition=uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Huckle British Paedophile In Malaysia Handed 23 Life Sentences For Abuse Of 200 Children

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:09 pm

he should serve em all consecutively rather than as it is concurrently....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Huckle British Paedophile In Malaysia Handed 23 Life Sentences For Abuse Of 200 Children

Post by sassy on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Already a thread on this, he boasted of being a 'practicing christian', so is it all christians then?

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Lord Foul wrote:he should serve em all consecutively rather than as it is concurrently....

Agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:33 pm

sassy wrote:Already a thread on this, he boasted of being a 'practicing christian', so is it all christians then?

certainly THEY may have good reason to think so...

BUT......

1)thats NOT the point I make
2)they dont have 3% of their population comprising of "christians of foreign origin"
3)besides which ...its only a few.....well in this case actually its only one....and you cant make data from a sample size of one...
4)I have already said that it may be a cultural thing as opposed to a "religious thing" which puts a different perspective on it....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:47 pm

@LF point 2

yeah it's much higher
http://www.indexmundi.com/malaysia/demographics_profile.html
seems to be closer to 8%

Ethnic groups Malay 50.1%, Chinese 22.6%, indigenous 11.8%, Indian 6.7%, other 0.7%, non-citizens 8.2% (2010 est.)
Religions Muslim (official) 61.3%, Buddhist 19.8%, Christian 9.2%, Hindu 6.3%, Confucianism, Taoism, other traditional Chinese religions 1.3%, other 0.4%, none 0.8%, unspecified 1% (2010 est.)

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:55 pm

bull shits statistics veya...lefty inadequate thinking..

of the 8% non citizens......how many are christian?

or

to put the same question the other way

how many of the 9,2% christians are "foreign" ???

when you have the answer to THAT ...and what % that represents of the total population you may make your point....

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:57 pm

What a disgusting git he is. A woman shouted in court - I hope you die a thousand deaths but even that would be to good for you.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:07 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Malaysia

your right about half the Christians are natives, so its about 4.5% Wink

Again the 3% is just 'welcome to the real world' Laughing Laughing and that is the inflated anti-islam figure at that Razz

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top