Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by sassy on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:33 pm

[*] Upvote

[*]

[*]

[*]

We’re all immigrants, really.
You might remember these maps from the "People of the British Isles" study, which demonstrated the genetic mix that makes up traditional “white” Britons.
Well, a new video project called The DNA Journey created by travel search engine Momondo takes a number of volunteers, and gives them a DNA test.
The video has been viewed over two million times since it was published mere days ago, and reassesses what it actually means to be an “immigrant”.
The participants were asked about their backgrounds, world views, and whether they viewed a particular culture or country as something they couldn't identify with. Almost everyone held strong opinions - and everyone was certain they knew their background well.
I’m proud to be English, my family have served and we’ve defended this country and we’ve been to war for this country.
I’m not a fan of the Germans...

The volunteers - who were from a variety of different ethnic backgrounds, including Bangladesh, Cuba, Britain and France - were instructed to spit into a tube, and their DNA sent off to a lab to be examined.


The results? Take a look below:





As one French participant who found out the largest part of her DNA is British said:
This should be compulsory. There would be no such thing as extremism in the world if people knew their heritage like that…like who would be stupid enough to think of such thing as a 'pure race'?

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/show-this-video-to-anyone-who-says-there-are-too-many-immigrants-in-britain--ZklZCYx1pmb

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:35 pm

I'm sick to death of this vapid, jaded argument. Yes, we know all this. And your point?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by sassy on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:02 pm

Well, if you 'know all this' and you still go on amount immigrants, it's makes you a bloody hypocrite, as over and over again, it is proved we are all immigrants.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:07 pm

sassy wrote:Well, if you 'know all this' and you still go on amount immigrants, it's makes you a bloody hypocrite, as over and over again, it is proved we are all immigrants.


Nonsense, as we are all descended from Africa.
What is the problem is where people hold intoerant and prejudiced beliefs that effect the well being and equality of people living here.
I mean do you sy to a homosexual couple, or even ask them if they feel comnfortable about an islamist couple moving in to their street?
Also others are concerned over how our system can cope with numbers.
Not everyone is bigoted or racist but have genuine concerns

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:08 pm

sassy wrote:Well, if you 'know all this' and you still go on amount immigrants, it's makes you a bloody hypercrite, as over and over again, it is proved we are all immigrants.

You just don't get it, do you? It's not about any historic lineage. Past bloodlines have absolutely no standing on what is going on in the world today with regards to the influx of humanity trying to squeeze into Europe. Rolling Eyes
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by sassy on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:16 pm

They don't?  People shrieking about 'immigrants' when they are immigrants?    You better get used to it, because this is just the beginning, with climate change it's going to get much worse.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:19 pm

sassy wrote:They don't?  People shrieking about 'immigrants' when they are immigrants?    You better get used to it, because this is just the beginning, with climate change it's going to get much worse.

No people are concerned at the limitations of what a nation can cope with an wht kind of people we are allowing into this country when of late it was admitted there is a problem with a group of Muslims within the Muslim society who are not integrating.
Now I very much understand the regressive mind set to this is to divert, deflect and cover up, but people rightly are concerned that people are seperating themselves from the rest of society, where even worse they hold views that are in conflict with the well being and equality of others and even worse make life further problematic for the many Muslims who have integrated

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:20 pm

sassy wrote:They don't?  People shrieking about 'immigrants' when they are immigrants?    You better get used to it, because this is just the beginning, with climate change it's going to get much worse.

So what? As you say, get used to it. You keep banging on about Palestine, that's your prerogative. Just because somebody doesn't have the same mindset or opinions as you, doesn't give you the right call them hypocrites.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by sassy on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:24 pm

So, if someone is here because there forebearers came here, what right have they to moan when others do the same?

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:26 pm

sassy wrote:So, if someone is here because there forebearers came here, what right have they to moan when others do the same?

Again ask a homosexual couple how they feel about their area having many people who view them with hate?

Have you asked them?

How about Jews, that are leaving Europe in droves because of the rise in hatred which is coming from many immigrants coming to Europe.

Have you seen the levels of antisemitism in Muslim majority countries?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:10 am

sassy wrote:So, if someone is here because there forebearers came here, what right have they to moan when others do the same?

There's not point even trying to debate this with you, as you're clearly either being deliberately obtuse or inadvertently cretinous.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by sassy on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:11 am

Hmmm, think the shoe is on the other foot actually

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show this video to anyone who says there are too many immigrants in Britain

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:19 am

HT and Didge showing why the old world sucks.

You are all immirgants too! You supposed racial hertiage is just shitty hill peasent proproganda so you silly little kings could convince you to go attack the next hill!!

Get over it, you as an indivual have no rights to a land just cause you ancestors were there.. it's not the way it works... not the way life works not the way it worked for the peoples your ancestor took the land from either..


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16051
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum