Head to Head - What is wrong with Islam today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Head to Head - What is wrong with Islam today?

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:38 am

Everything

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:39 am

like ALL of Abrahmism

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:39 am

Lord Foul wrote:like ALL of Abrahmism

Its actually quite interesting mate.

But agree with your point

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:50 am

same thing that is wrong all over the old world. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
stagnate outdate traditions and ideas

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:same thing that is wrong all over the old world. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
stagnate outdate traditions and ideas

my "old gods" are better than "your" "old gods"

<< throws rock at veya

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:24 am

your old gods are still younglings by comparison. tongue tongue tongue tongue

besides it is not the 'gods' that are the probelm but the belief that things should not change.
that order not only exists but is somehow better than chaos even though the we evolved through the mechanisms of a Chaotic universe.

the way things are is about to become the the way things were for the old world, which is just as it should be as the current old world was the new world that brought the changes to what is now the new world that ended their even older world.... perpetual progress, advancement through adaptions.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top