Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by sassy on Mon May 30, 2016 9:58 pm

A man was asked to leave a pub in Worcester by the landlord over the message on the T-shirt


The man was banned from the pub for wearing the t-shirt @khfc_laura


A man has been charged with a public order offence after a pub-goer was thrown out of a pub in Worcester for wearing an offensive T-shirt that mocked the victims of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.

Police received reports of a man seen at the Brewers Arms pub in the St Johns area of Worcester on Sunday. The man was asked to leave The Brewers Arms by the pub landlord when staff were notified of message on his t-shirt that likened the death of 96 people to pest control.

The offensive line reportedly read: “Hillsborough. God’s way of helping Rentokil.”


Landlord Mark Daniels removed the man and barred him as soon as he was made aware of the t-shirt, but he claims to have received threatening calls since the incident, the Liverpool Echo reported.

Staff did not answer calls from The Independent but a message posted from the pub’s twitter account read: “This has devastated me and my family I didn’t print or buy or wear that disgusting shirt I removed him when alerted couldn’t do anymore gutted”. A later tweet read, “getting threatening calls and all sorts all I done was the right thing?”

Support for Mr Daniel’s actions has since flooded in on Twitter, with people praising the way he handled the situation and his actions. Members of the public have reportedly identified the man. According to The Mirror, some members of the public have ordered an eccentric list of items to be delivered to the man’s house, including four taxis, a 70-can crate of Lilt, a clown, a giant crane and nearly £2,000 worth of take-away.

A man, 50, was arrested on Monday and later charged with “displaying abusive writing... likely to cause distress”.
A police spokesman said the man had been bailed to appear at Worcester Magistrates' Court on a date in July.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-thrown-out-of-worcester-pub-for-offensive-t-shirt-carrying-hillsborough-slur-a7056471.html




What an utter pig of a man!

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Angry Andy on Mon May 30, 2016 10:07 pm

You just KNOW he is a knuckle dragging Britain First neanderthal fascist far right wing skinhead.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3862
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by sassy on Mon May 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Miffs2 on Mon May 30, 2016 10:23 pm

There has been a lot of upset with people cashing in on Hillsborough, things like underwear with Justice for the 96 for sale on EBay.
There are some sick bastards in this world. I would love to see him wear that revolting T shirt round here Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue May 31, 2016 8:40 am

Smile

AND that witless moron is probably also the one actually making threatening phonecalls to the pub and posting abuse against the pub and staff...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4380
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2016 9:59 am

Okay fist of all i completely condemn the T-shit and the message it portrays, but this has nothing to so with the mindset of Britain's First. It has everything to so with the fact many football supporters simply see a core element of scousers suupporters as scum and with good reason. I do not even buy the enquiry, as to me it was a sham, when many football supporters have seen what scousers do, both watching England and in rival matches and they always jump gates.  

My mate is a steward at Wembley and did the Capital Cup final this year with Liverpool and they had to evict hundreds for gate jumping. I have seem them do this at England games, go into restaurants and do runners without paying. See them in Liverpool in gangs, literally rob the shirt off the back of rival supporters. Cars smashed up if you do not pay some little oik a few quid to watch your car. Its how Liverpool fans behave as to why many see them as nothing more than theiving low life scum. That does not mean anyone deserved to die that day, but the fact the inquiry looked to steer any blame from any of the fans was farcical, as many of us see what happens all the time at numereous games. So many times I have looked to avoid being in their company whilst abroad watching England, as its embarressing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:00 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:Okay fist of all i completely condemn the T-shit and the message it portrays, but this has nothing to so with the mindset of Britain's First. It has everything to so with the fact many football supporters simply see a core element of scousers suupporters as scum and with good reason. I do not even buy the enquiry, as to me it was a sham, when many football supporters have seen what scousers do, both watching England and in rival matches and they always jump gates.  

My mate is a steward at Wembley and did the Capital Cup final this year with Liverpool and they had to evict hundreds for gate jumping. I have seem them do this at England games, go into restaurants and do runners without paying. See them in Liverpool in gangs, literally rob the shirt off the back of rival supporters. Cars smashed up if you do not pay some little oik a few quid to watch your car. Its how Liverpool fans behave as to why many see them as nothing more than theiving low life scum. That does not mean anyone deserved to die that day, but the fact the inquiry looked to steer any blame from any of the fans was farcical, as many of us see what happens all the time at numereous games. So many times I have looked to avoid being in their company whilst abroad watching England, as its embarressing.

You start off condemning the guy for what he wrote on his T-shirt and then you go and write something even worse = hypocrite.

And your imaginary mate and gate-jumping claims are nothing more tha a pack of lies because new Wembley has full height turnstyles so you can't jump over them and if you had ever been there you would have known that. Don't bother coming back saying you meant something else as the method of sneaking in to Wembley because you cleary meant jumping over the gate.

The guy that wore the t-shirt is a moron and you are even worse than him.

And with you being a convicted football hooligan who spent 6 months in prison who are you to critise Liverpool fans for their behaviour. You should be ashamed of yourself wrting what you did.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:23 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:Okay fist of all i completely condemn the T-shit and the message it portrays, but this has nothing to so with the mindset of Britain's First. It has everything to so with the fact many football supporters simply see a core element of scousers suupporters as scum and with good reason. I do not even buy the enquiry, as to me it was a sham, when many football supporters have seen what scousers do, both watching England and in rival matches and they always jump gates.  

My mate is a steward at Wembley and did the Capital Cup final this year with Liverpool and they had to evict hundreds for gate jumping. I have seem them do this at England games, go into restaurants and do runners without paying. See them in Liverpool in gangs, literally rob the shirt off the back of rival supporters. Cars smashed up if you do not pay some little oik a few quid to watch your car. Its how Liverpool fans behave as to why many see them as nothing more than theiving low life scum. That does not mean anyone deserved to die that day, but the fact the inquiry looked to steer any blame from any of the fans was farcical, as many of us see what happens all the time at numereous games. So many times I have looked to avoid being in their company whilst abroad watching England, as its embarressing.

You start off condemning the guy for what he wrote on his T-shirt and then you go and write something even worse = hypocrite.

And your imaginary mate and gate-jumping claims are nothing more tha a pack of lies because new Wembley has full height turnstyles so you can't jump over them and if you had ever been there you would have known that. Don't bother coming back saying you meant something else as the method of sneaking in to Wembley because you cleary meant jumping over the gate.

The guy that wore the t-shirt is a moron and you are even worse than him.

And with you being a convicted football hooligan who spent 6 months in prison who are you to critise Liverpool fans for their behaviour. You should be ashamed of yourself wrting what you did.



How is it hypocritical stating a fact that a core element odf Liverpool supporters are seen as scum based on how they behave?
Its not imaginary and the fact you are Scottish and not English shows you have no idea what I am talking about
Gate jumping has nothing to do with height, one moment




Its an old phrase how people sneak in without paying.

Here to prove your ignorance on the subject and the fact you are like I said scottish without a clue of on Football, as this is English football


Ticketless fans are exploiting lax security arrangements at Wembley to sneak into the stadium for showpiece matches.

Supporters have been taking advantage of self-service turnstiles that are big enough to allow two people to pass through using a single ticket.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wembley-jibbing-scandal-fans-sneaking-1843731


So my mate who is a steward did not lie, they evicted hundreds of scousers at this years final and like on the day of the disaster many got in without tickets. So sad fact is these scum have never come forward as they would be ostracized for life, but they know who they are
Not concernd whether you berlieve me or not, most supporters who go to games, know exactly what I am talking about
Did i ever kill anyone? Most supporters do not see others who are in punch ups as scum, but I doubt you would understand this as no doubt you would shit a brick at the first sign of trouble. Again some supporters may have had fights but it was against others who also wanted to fight
Thanks for your ignorance here, but next time I suggest you understand rightly why I was explaining why many people simple hate scouse supporters
Whether you can accept that or not I simply do not care, I am just exapling why and many will know why and what happened that day being as they have seen it countless times before during games

I stated that I condemn the guy wearing the T-shirt and I also condemn the fact Liverpool fans were partly responsible for the disaster that day, as many certainly got in without tickets

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Syl on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Handy Andy wrote:You just  KNOW he is a knuckle  dragging Britain First neanderthal  fascist  far right wing skinhead.

Nothing else to add. x
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12886
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:16 pm

The guy is an ignorant pig but so is the person who made them and sold them.

Who would think of even making something like that?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:35 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:Okay fist of all i completely condemn the T-shit and the message it portrays, but this has nothing to so with the mindset of Britain's First. It has everything to so with the fact many football supporters simply see a core element of scousers suupporters as scum and with good reason. I do not even buy the enquiry, as to me it was a sham, when many football supporters have seen what scousers do, both watching England and in rival matches and they always jump gates.  

My mate is a steward at Wembley and did the Capital Cup final this year with Liverpool and they had to evict hundreds for gate jumping. I have seem them do this at England games, go into restaurants and do runners without paying. See them in Liverpool in gangs, literally rob the shirt off the back of rival supporters. Cars smashed up if you do not pay some little oik a few quid to watch your car. Its how Liverpool fans behave as to why many see them as nothing more than theiving low life scum. That does not mean anyone deserved to die that day, but the fact the inquiry looked to steer any blame from any of the fans was farcical, as many of us see what happens all the time at numereous games. So many times I have looked to avoid being in their company whilst abroad watching England, as its embarressing.

You start off condemning the guy for what he wrote on his T-shirt and then you go and write something even worse = hypocrite.

And your imaginary mate and gate-jumping claims are nothing more tha a pack of lies because new Wembley has full height turnstyles so you can't jump over them and if you had ever been there you would have known that. Don't bother coming back saying you meant something else as the method of sneaking in to Wembley because you cleary meant jumping over the gate.

The guy that wore the t-shirt is a moron and you are even worse than him.

And with you being a convicted football hooligan who spent 6 months in prison who are you to critise Liverpool fans for their behaviour. You should be ashamed of yourself wrting what you did.



How is it hypocritical stating a fact that a core element odf Liverpool supporters are seen as scum based on how they behave?
Its not imaginary and the fact you are Scottish and not English shows you have no idea what I am talking about
Gate jumping has nothing to do with height, one moment




Its an old phrase how people sneak in without paying.

Here to prove your ignorance on the subject and the fact you are like I said scottish without a clue of on Football, as this is English football


Ticketless fans are exploiting lax security arrangements at Wembley to sneak into the stadium for showpiece matches.

Supporters have been taking advantage of self-service turnstiles that are big enough to allow two people to pass through using a single ticket.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wembley-jibbing-scandal-fans-sneaking-1843731


So my mate who is a steward did not lie, they evicted hundreds of scousers at this years final and like on the day of the disaster many got in without tickets. So sad fact is these scum have never come forward as they would be ostracized for life, but they know who they are
Not concernd whether you berlieve me or not, most supporters who go to games, know exactly what I am talking about
Did i ever kill anyone? Most supporters do not see others who are in punch ups as scum, but I doubt you would understand this as no doubt you would shit a brick at the first sign of trouble. Again some supporters may have had fights but it was against others who also wanted to fight
Thanks for your ignorance here, but next time I suggest you understand rightly why I was explaining why many people simple hate scouse supporters
Whether you can accept that or not I simply do not care, I am just exapling why and many will know why and what happened that day being as they have seen it countless times before during games

I stated that I condemn the guy wearing the T-shirt and I also condemn the fact Liverpool fans were partly responsible for the disaster that day, as many certainly got in without tickets

Gate Jumping means exactly what it says whether in Scotland or England. You were desperate to try and find something to support what you claimed and found nothing but landed on the Mirror article about Man Utd. fans and the term used to describe how they got in ceratinly wasn't gate jumping it's jibbing.

Here's the gates at Wembley mate. Go and take a running jump - I'll call you an ambulance Laughing



You're a chancer Didge with your fake mate story. And you should be ashamed of what you wrote about what you claimed happened at Hillsborough.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:25 am

Then you are clueless and I proved how it is done at Wembley and instead of admitting you were wrong you still end up as you usual do Irn, have your foot in your mouth.
So my friend again was not lying and you still ignore the facts, that in countless games over years they have sneaked into games without paying. Such an effect this can have on crowding is dangeroeus espcially in the time of terraces, but hey, you continue to ignore these facts.
If all you can argue with is over terminology, lol be my guest, but that is pricless and a glowing example of your failure to debate me in any level of intelligence. I always know you are looking silly, when you play your joker smile card, admitting you are wrong lol

That is what you call being desperate and you failed to answer anything else.

Too easy again for me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:12 am

I'm not reading what Didge has said. I find it too distressing. I will just say that the inquests returned unlawful killing verdicts and totally validated the HIP report.
 There was no blame attached to the fans. Despite the best efforts of a corrupt police force, that's the truth that came out. That wanker in the pub is scum. Didge always proclaims his education and knowledge, or is it once a hooligan...?
Ashamed of you Didge

JUSTICE FOR THE 96
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man charged over offensive T-shirt carrying Hillsborough slur

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:17 am

Miffs2 wrote:I'm not reading what Didge has said. I find it too distressing. I will just say that the inquests returned unlawful killing verdicts and totally validated the HIP report.
 There was no blame attached to the fans. Despite the best efforts of a corrupt police force, that's the truth that came out. That wanker in the pub is scum. Didge always proclaims his education and knowledge, or is it once a hooligan...?
Ashamed of you Didge

JUSTICE FOR THE 96


That is because the inquest was shambolic nems
None of those fans deserved to die and if fans without tickets had not got in that day, there never would have been a disaster.
You have no idea because you simply have not gone to games, yet I have when i used to go all the time and I know what i am talking about.
As i say with England games there was always an element of scousers supoorters who came without tickets or money.
I am not denying the Police were at fault also, but please do not claim the fans who got in without paying were not also to blame.
By a few hundred gaining entry to a packed stadium is life threatening.
I have stood in the terraces, when you could barely place your feet on the groun it was so packed.
Nobody deserved to die that day, but I am never going to buy an enquiry that simply did not take into account those fans that helped make this a problem, those who got in without tickets
So there never will truly be justice for the 96, as those fans who know how they helped create this disaster are too gutless to come forward.
This is the problem with people who are sat in armchairs thinking they know better and the fact is because fans got in without tickets and thus exceeding the capacity was a recipe for disaster. If you speak to many football fans in England that went to games on the terraces they will all tell you the same and even more about what an element of scouser fans are like.
Until you have been around the football circuit you have no call to even make a point of view on this.
I already stated the man in the t-shirt was out of order.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum