The referendum. Best scenario

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The referendum. Best scenario

Post by Angry Andy on Sat May 28, 2016 9:26 pm

I am a bit undecided still -60/40 to remain,mainly because  the Brexiteers are comprised of the Hateful 8 - some of the most loathed, contemptible and vile politicians  of a generation.IDS,Gove,  Hunt, Boris,Galloway. All have their unique style of treating the public  with contempt.

For me , a narrow remain would be OK.
Followed by a conservative vote of no confidence in Cameron and  Osborne.
Followed by a "moderate but sensible" out campaigner such as David Davis to take over the leadership and work harder to renegotiate  the treaty that Cameron failed so miserably at doing.

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The referendum. Best scenario

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat May 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Forget the campaigns and the puppets on both sides...

Just remember that lib lab con are the ones responsible for stealing our democracy from us bit by bit over the last 40 years and handing all our national powers away to the EU dictatorship...

We couldn't get any meaningful change before with the threat of referendum... there will be complete takeover of our country if people vote to stay in the eu and no chance of any renegotiation after that...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top