Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Lord Foul on Sun May 22, 2016 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

EXCLUSIVE POLL: 12 MILLION Turks say they’ll come to the UK once EU deal is signed
MORE than 12 million Turkish citizens are planning to move to Britain when the country joins the European Union, an explosive poll for Express.co.uk has revealed.
By Caroline Wheeler and Nick Gutteridge, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 00:02, Sun, May 22, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:13, Sun, May 22, 2016


In the most extensive survey of its kind, almost 16 per cent of Turkish adults said they would consider re-locating to the UK once their country becomes a full member of the EU.

According to the poll, which saw more than 2,600 adults interviewed across all 27 provinces of Turkey, most of those keen to come to Britain are either unemployed or students, raising the prospect of a migrant influx which would place an unprecedented strain on the UK’s struggling public services, including the NHS.

***CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL BOMBSHELL REPORT***

The results come as separate figures expose the security risk posed to the UK by Turkey’s accession to the EU - an ambition previously supported by the Prime Minister.



Analysis by Vote Leave suggests Turkey’s membership in the EU would result in far higher numbers of criminals coming to the UK.

Figures released by the campaign group show the crime rate in Turkey far exceeds that of the UK, with the murder rate at least four times that of Britain.

There are also nine million privately-owned firearms registered to its citizens.

Last night David Davis said Turkey’s plans to join the EU was the strongest argument for Brexit, as he warned it would unleash a new wave of migration that would push down wages and threaten the country’s security.



A

   We are currently sending over £1billion to Turkey to help them join the EU - the only way to stop this affecting the UK is to Vote Leave on 23 June

 

Responding to the poll, the former shadow home secretary said: “You cannot blame young people who want a better life in Britain, but it will overwhelm our public services; it will have an extraordinarily depressing effect on wages and as a result it will cause real pain and penalties for the poorest in Britain.

“It will be the least well off who will be competing for the same jobs; competing for the same public services.

“That is why the prospect of Turkey joining the EU is one of the strongest arguments for the UK to leave.”

On the security risk, Mr Davis added: “This is the problem that dare not speak its name.


The poll shows around 12 million people are keen to come to the UK once Turkey joins the EU

“If you look at the population in British prisons there are a disproportionate number of people of non-British origin in there and the reason is entirely predictable; Britain is a lucrative target for criminals.

“As our economy does well to someone from a very poor society who already has a criminal background this is a natural target.

“These are really important issues which we need to take seriously; they are not issues of race or bigotry; they are issues of real self-interest for ordinary people.”

Turkey, which has an 80 million strong population, is pressing its case to become a full EU member after wrestling the right to visa-free travel for its citizens across the Schengen Zone.

Full-membership would give the country’s predominantly Muslim population the right to free-movement across Europe, with un-fettered access to Britain.


Today’s poll reveals for the first time the intention of those living in Turkey if it joined the EU, with 15.8 per cent of the population - the equivalent of 12.6m people - in favour of making a new home for themselves and their families in Britain.

The survey was carried out by Turkey’s leading pollsters KONDA, which conducted face-to-face interviews with 2,685 Turks aged 18 and over between May 7 and 8.

Each person was asked the question: “If Turkey becomes a full member of the EU, and Britain remains in the EU, would you, or any member of your family, consider relocating to Britain?”

In total 15.8 per cent responded that they would consider emigrating to Britain, whilst 84.2 per cent said they were not thinking of making the move to the UK.

The wish to relocate to our shores was highest amongst the unemployed people surveyed, a staggering 36 per cent of whom expressed their desire to make the move.



Political tensions and cultural divides in Turkey have resulted in a large number of terror attacks

Turkey’s unemployment rate has spiralled over the last year and hit 10.9 per cent in February this year, far above Britain’s rate of 5.4 per cent.

The next biggest group was the country’s two-million strong student population, with 34 per cent of those asked saying they planned to relocate to Britain.

Foreign Office Minister James Duddridge said: “These figures reveal the huge pressure our public services will come under if we stay in the EU.

“We will be powerless to stop millions of Turks accessing our schools, hospitals and housing, who will be attracted to the UK by our higher wages and living standards.

“We are currently sending over £1billion to Turkey to help them join the EU - the only way to stop this affecting the UK is to Vote Leave on 23 June.”

Prominent Tory eurosceptic Peter Bone added: “These figures demonstrate the true danger of remaining in the EU.

“Our public services are at breaking point and our housing stock depleted with the current situation of uncontrolled migration.


“Our country cannot accommodate another 12 million people.

“Unless we leave the EU, there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop this influx of Turks.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks



pure...unadulterated Insanity

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8903
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 12:39 am

Didgy-doooer bleated > Going senile now Irn?

Never claimed you were 4everclueless, but that only two other idiots spend hours serching through my posts also trying to deligitimize me and end up with egg on their faces, is funny how he does the same lol

Biggest coincidence ever or just collusion
LIAR - LIAR PANTS ON FIRE...nose as long as a telephone wire.
Perhaps it befuddles your feeble mind to do a topic search prior to plastering so many redundant regurgitated topics out here like you do {OFTEN} but it's very simple - very easy and I do it each and every time prior to placing a new topic!  
See, dumb-ass child, I like to know if there's been a previous discussion and pull that one forward!  Evil or Very Mad  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Irn Bru on Tue May 24, 2016 12:39 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:



Going senile now Irn?

Never claimed you were 4everclueless, but that only two other idiots spend hours serching through my posts also trying to deligitimize me and end up with egg on their faces, is funny how he does the same lol

Biggest coincidence ever or just collusion Razz

I never said you did I said if you did. So if you are claiming that 4ever is actually someone else then you really should say who you think it is because it just throws suspition on others.

So now it's colusion is it? Well you had better back that up as well Laughing

Back up doing what you do constantly?

That is evidence in itself buddy

As to 4evercleuless and your colusion, I think people can easily make their own minds up chum

Razz

As I thought, no evidence just your imagination running wild again. I have seen you claim thar 4ever was Bee, Wolfie, Quill so you do realise that that throws suspition on them as well. You owe it to them to show this evidence that you have as that's only fair.

Do you have it?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 12:40 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Didgy-doooer bleated > Going senile now Irn?

Never claimed you were 4everclueless, but that only two other idiots spend hours serching through my posts also trying to deligitimize me and end up with egg on their faces, is funny how he does the same lol

Biggest coincidence ever or just collusion
LIAR - LIAR PANTS ON FIRE...nose as long as a telephone wire.
Perhaps it befuddles your feeble mind to do a topic search prior to plastering so many redundant regurgitated topics out here like you do {OFTEN} but it's very simple - very easy and I do it each and every time prior to placing a new topic!  
See, dumb-ass child, I like to know if there's been a previous discussion and pull that one forward!  Evil or Very Mad  



 


I will leave people to see that for itself

So claiming I am a liar when even Irn admitted I never claimed you were him

Like I said before, get your head back up your fat humongus arse

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 12:42 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

Back up doing what you do constantly?

That is evidence in itself buddy

As to 4evercleuless and your colusion, I think people can easily make their own minds up chum

Razz

As I thought, no evidence just your imagination running wild again. I have seen you claim thar 4ever was Bee, Wolfie, Quill so you do realise that that throws suspition on them as well.  You owe it to them to show this evidence that you have as that's only fair.

Do you have it?


I know who it is Irn, that is all that matters

Evidence is there that you do the same all the time

Its putting the pieces into place like a jigsaw

You just think people are that stupid they do not notice, as its plain as day you collude with sassy all the time in the past and even text each other to come on for support, you are both that sad and pathetic lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 24, 2016 12:43 am


Stop diverting thread!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 12:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Stop diverting thread!!!



Sorry Tommy, you are right so back to the thread, they did divert this, bringing me up and I have said my peace

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Irn Bru on Tue May 24, 2016 12:47 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

Back up doing what you do constantly?

That is evidence in itself buddy

As to 4evercleuless and your colusion, I think people can easily make their own minds up chum

Razz

As I thought, no evidence just your imagination running wild again. I have seen you claim thar 4ever was Bee, Wolfie, Quill so you do realise that that throws suspition on them as well.  You owe it to them to show this evidence that you have as that's only fair.

Do you have it?


I know who it is Irn, that is all that matters

Evidence is there that you do the same all the time

Its putting the pieces into place like a jigsaw

You just think people are that stupid they do not notice, as its plain as day you collude with sassy all the time in the past and even text each other to come on for support, you are both that sad and pathetic lol

That's your imagination running wild again because no-one on this forum has my phone number to which they could send a text. So why were you claiming that 4ever was Bee, Wolfie or Quiill? If you believe that to be true then you owe it to these posters to show the evidence that you have so that they can defend against these accusations.

Do you have it

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 12:48 am

So many LIES  and so many times in the past 2 days you've been by your own BRILLIANT ability to F - Up so royally and I was just the bird dog to your own waste land of lies!


Master - Debater ...Nooooo
Brilliant - Historian ...Noooo
Super - Sleuth ... well, maybe but only in your mind! Suspect


Last edited by 4EVER2 on Tue May 24, 2016 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 12:49 am

Sorry Tommy, their PM's arer in overdrive, but back to the debate as i am laughing at them both now

Bless

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 12:54 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Stop diverting thread!!!
RIGHT - RIGHT - not something you've been able/accused of doing in any topic you dribble your POV into

Frustrating isn't it dear Tommykins!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Irn Bru on Tue May 24, 2016 12:56 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:Sorry Tommy, their PM's arer in overdrive, but back to the debate as i am laughing at them both now

Bless

It's just your imagination Didge. But as you can't prove a thing I'll leave it at that in that you are too cowardly to say outright who it is and give the poster(s) a chance to defend themself.

You don't really have it do you?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:00 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:Sorry Tommy, their PM's arer in overdrive, but back to the debate as i am laughing at them both now

Bless

It's just your imagination Didge. But as you can't prove a thing I'll leave it at that in  that you are too cowardly to say outright who it is and give the poster(s) a chance to defend themself.

You don't really have it do you?


Its as plain as day Irn, people are not stupid and circumstantial evidence that is so coincidental is enough to expose you Irn as a charlatan.

That is your evidence and you are so stupid doing all the time, you forgot that giving the thread, whilst you were also online the same day, was the conincidence yet again. This was saturday by the way, that he just happened to find a thread, where I had missed a link. Where you make it your job not to actually debate, because you simply are never able to. That you try instead to deligitimize me
That is your trade mark, being a twat.

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:00 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:Sorry Tommy, their PM's arer in overdrive, but back to the debate as i am laughing at them both now

Bless

No - NOOO - PM's we're right out here like adults; you're the one doing the behind the scenes lying and maneuvers that make you look like pure chicken shit!

Didge-dooer doing the armadillo maneuver =
When Caught in another LIE > > >



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:02 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:Sorry Tommy, their PM's arer in overdrive, but back to the debate as i am laughing at them both now

Bless

No - NOOO - PM's we're right out here like adults; you're the one doing the behind the scenes lying and maneuvers that make you look like pure chicken shit!

Didge-dooer doing the armadillo maneuver =
When Caught in another LIE > > >




I shall await Irn now to berate you on not having any evidence but your opinon, which does not have anything to back it

Of course Irn will of course show the same distain he did to me onto you

Not

You have to laugh at the exten two idiots will go to, to prove how stupid they both are

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 24, 2016 1:02 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Stop diverting thread!!!
RIGHT - RIGHT - not something you've been able/accused of doing in any topic you dribble your POV into

Frustrating isn't it dear Tommykins!



I get accused of many things on here... and never backed up with any proof!!!


Please tell me how you and Irn Bru are posting on topic when you are waffling bollocks about who you may or not be or about whether dodge did or didn't suggest you were whoever...!?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:06 am

Poor Didge-Dooer; assumes the whole world is out to get him and all it took was one single word search and BINGO; there it was and his OPINION about 'Weed' from 2014 and then --- later while scrolling around I see a TITLE - printed exactly the same as one from another community --- click on it and it's exactly verbatim just like the one a buddy had posted but at least he'd put his own POV attached with the link for the attribution for the REAL Author. 

SWEET JESUS...and our own Didgey-dooer had ranted and raved at Eddie about plagiarizing her topic blah-blah-blah, called her an idiot, defamed her quite nastily and here he had done it rather underhandedly himself!  HYPOCRITE and now HE'S LYING - LIED and still LYING ABOUT IT.  ROTFLMAO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:09 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
RIGHT - RIGHT - not something you've been able/accused of doing in any topic you dribble your POV into

Frustrating isn't it dear Tommykins!
I get accused of many things on here... and never backed up with any proof!!!
Please tell me how you and Irn Bru are posting on topic when you are waffling bollocks about who you may or not be or about whether dodge did or didn't suggest you were whoever...!?
If there were enough chalk boards/stick figures and time that I wanted to waste explaining it all to you I might just do that for the pure enjoyment that our master-debater has created for himself; but my give-a-shit for what you understand took a flying leap and left! Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:10 am

4EVER2 wrote:Poor Didge-Dooer; assumes the whole world is out to get him and all it took was one single word search and BINGO; there it was and his OPINION about 'Weed' from 2014 and then --- later while scrolling around I see a TITLE - printed exactly the same as one from another community --- click on it and it's exactly verbatim just like the one a buddy had posted but at least he'd put his own POV attached with the link for the attribution for the REAL Author. 

SWEET JESUS...and our own Didgey-dooer had ranted and raved at Eddie about plagiarizing her topic blah-blah-blah, called her an idiot, defamed her quite nastily and here he had done it rather underhandedly himself!  HYPOCRITE and now HE'S LYING - LIED and still LYING ABOUT IT.  ROTFLMAO


lol, actually I have no fear from two imbicilles, they are just mere amusment to pass the time this late.

So I do not assume anyone to be really against me, as its only a forum

You really need to detached yourself from the strings I keep pulling

Try, and you might be able to then pull that lump of coal out of your arse, as I am sure its definately now a diamond

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Irn Bru on Tue May 24, 2016 1:12 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:Sorry Tommy, their PM's arer in overdrive, but back to the debate as i am laughing at them both now

Bless

It's just your imagination Didge. But as you can't prove a thing I'll leave it at that in  that you are too cowardly to say outright who it is and give the poster(s) a chance to defend themself.

You don't really have it do you?


Its as plain as day Irn, people are not stupid and circumstantial evidence that is so coincidental is enough to expose you Irn as a charlatan.

That is your evidence and you are so stupid doing all the time, you forgot that giving the thread, whilst you were also online the same day, was the conincidence yet again. This was saturday by the way, that he just happened to find a thread, where I had missed a link. Where you make it your job not to actually debate, because you simply are never able to. That you try instead to deligitimize me
That is your trade mark, being a twat.

Razz

The only thing that is as plain as the day is evidence Didge and it's plain that you don't have it. That's not fair on Bee, Wolfie or Quill for you to make these claims without giving them the cahnce to defend themselves.

Sorry Didge but what is it in your imagination about some thread thread that I'm supposed to have been involed in?

Deligitimizing you is something you do all by yourself as you have gone full tilt in your views over the past few weeks. Don't worry about though as I understand that keeping your true beliefs under wraps must have been diificult for you all that time but you've broke cover now and it's all out in the open.

Way to go Didge Laughing


_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:15 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Its as plain as day Irn, people are not stupid and circumstantial evidence that is so coincidental is enough to expose you Irn as a charlatan.

That is your evidence and you are so stupid doing all the time, you forgot that giving the thread, whilst you were also online the same day, was the conincidence yet again. This was saturday by the way, that he just happened to find a thread, where I had missed a link. Where you make it your job not to actually debate, because you simply are never able to. That you try instead to deligitimize me
That is your trade mark, being a twat.

Razz

The only thing that is as plain as the day is evidence Didge and it's plain that you don't have it. That's not fair on Bee, Wolfie or Quill for you to make these claims without giving them the cahnce to defend themselves.

Sorry Didge but what is it in your imagination about some thread thread that I'm supposed to have been involed in?

Deligitimizing you is something you do all by yourself as you have gone full tilt in your views over the past few weeks. Don't worry about though as I understand that keeping your true beliefs under wraps must have been diificult for you all that time but you've broke cover now and it's all out in the open.

Way to go Didge Laughing




Irn you seem to be under the sad delusion I am trying to convince you.

I'm not and why yourt rambling answers are immaterail, as what matters is that others see and make up their minds for themselves.

You are never able to deligitimize, think if a change views and freely admit I have, that this some how makes me wrong.
Its so funny its pathetic on your part and just proves what a slimy worm you are Irn.

You have done this your whole time on forums, that you cannot challenge people in debate, so you do the tactic of the left, to dehumanize and deligitimize and end up just looking like the twat you are.

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Irn Bru on Tue May 24, 2016 1:19 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Its as plain as day Irn, people are not stupid and circumstantial evidence that is so coincidental is enough to expose you Irn as a charlatan.

That is your evidence and you are so stupid doing all the time, you forgot that giving the thread, whilst you were also online the same day, was the conincidence yet again. This was saturday by the way, that he just happened to find a thread, where I had missed a link. Where you make it your job not to actually debate, because you simply are never able to. That you try instead to deligitimize me
That is your trade mark, being a twat.

Razz

The only thing that is as plain as the day is evidence Didge and it's plain that you don't have it. That's not fair on Bee, Wolfie or Quill for you to make these claims without giving them the cahnce to defend themselves.

Sorry Didge but what is it in your imagination about some thread thread that I'm supposed to have been involed in?

Deligitimizing you is something you do all by yourself as you have gone full tilt in your views over the past few weeks. Don't worry about though as I understand that keeping your true beliefs under wraps must have been diificult for you all that time but you've broke cover now and it's all out in the open.

Way to go Didge Laughing




Irn you seem to be under the sad delusion I am trying to convince you.

I'm not and why yourt rambling answers are immaterail, as what matters is that others see and make up their minds for themselves.

You are never able to deligitimize, think if a change views and freely admit I have, that this some how makes me wrong.
Its so funny its pathetic on your part and just proves what a slimy worm you are Irn.

You have done this your whole time on forums, that you cannot challenge people in debate, so you do the tactic of the left, to dehumanize and deligitimize and end up just looking like the twat you are.

Well the others that can see for themselves are surely Bee, Wofie and Quill who remain condemned by you as posters who you are accusing as being 4ever yet you will not let them see this evidence that you have.

They're not stupid by any means and deserve to see this evidence that you have.

You don't have it do you?
Razz

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:20 am

Didgey-dooer bleated yet again > lol, actually I have no fear from two imbicilles, they are just mere amusment to pass the time this late.

So I do not assume anyone to be really against me, as its only a forum

You really need to detached yourself from the strings I keep pulling

Try, and you might be able to then pull that lump of coal out of your arse, as I am sure its definately now a diamond
You do have a sexual fixation with BIG BUTTS and as you've whined and B & M through this many more posts --- like the little lad caught by the head master ...you just can't STFU but continue to   deeper & deeper! 
Lordy - Lordy, you are one F'd up dude ...but quite amusing at the same time; that paranoia has become quite an attraction to toy with!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:



Irn you seem to be under the sad delusion I am trying to convince you.

I'm not and why yourt rambling answers are immaterail, as what matters is that others see and make up their minds for themselves.

You are never able to deligitimize, think if a change views and freely admit I have, that this some how makes me wrong.
Its so funny its pathetic on your part and just proves what a slimy worm you are Irn.

You have done this your whole time on forums, that you cannot challenge people in debate, so you do the tactic of the left, to dehumanize and deligitimize and end up just looking like the twat you are.

Well the others that can see for themselves are surely Bee, Wofie and Quill who remain condemned by you as posters who you are accusing as being 4ever yet you will not let them see this evidence that you have.

They're not stupid by any means and deserve to see this evidence that you have.

You don't have it do you?
Razz
Well the others that can see for themselves are surely Bee, Wofie and Quill who remain condemned by you as posters who you are accusing as being 4ever yet you will not let them see this evidence that you have.

They're not stupid by any means and deserve to see this evidence that you have.

You don't have it do you?


Bee is not stupid, but Quill is as thick as they come, espcially on history, he is good at law, but mist things like you just a regressive that defends bad beliefs but not as bad as you where you defend terrorists like Hamas.

I am not claiming they are 4everclueless and have not for ages, so you really are behind the times, in your PN's with 4evercleuless,. As I say I know who 4everclueless is and its not either of them and I am happy to apologise to Bee for that, but Quill, well, as he a twat like you.

Razz


Last edited by Paul Ettinger on Tue May 24, 2016 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 24, 2016 1:24 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
I get accused of many things on here... and never backed up with any proof!!!
Please tell me how you and Irn Bru are posting on topic when you are waffling bollocks about who you may or not be or about whether dodge did or didn't suggest you were whoever...!?
If there were enough chalk boards/stick figures and time that I wanted to waste explaining it all to you I might just do that for the pure enjoyment that our master-debater has created for himself; but my give-a-shit for what you understand took a flying leap and left! Rolling Eyes


So in plain English... you are admitting that you can't...


Twat!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:24 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Didgey-dooer bleated yet again > lol, actually I have no fear from two imbicilles, they are just mere amusment to pass the time this late.

So I do not assume anyone to be really against me, as its only a forum

You really need to detached yourself from the strings I keep pulling

Try, and you might be able to then pull that lump of coal out of your arse, as I am sure its definately now a diamond
You do have a sexual fixation with BIG BUTTS and as you've whined and B & M through this many more posts --- like the little lad caught by the head master ...you just can't STFU but continue to   deeper & deeper! 
Lordy - Lordy, you are one F'd up dude ...but quite amusing at the same time; that paranoia has become quite an attraction to toy with!


Which translates as:


"gooo gooo, ga gaaa, bitty. Goooo lrrrrrrrr dribble dribble, goooo ga ga"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Irn Bru on Tue May 24, 2016 1:28 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:



Irn you seem to be under the sad delusion I am trying to convince you.

I'm not and why yourt rambling answers are immaterail, as what matters is that others see and make up their minds for themselves.

You are never able to deligitimize, think if a change views and freely admit I have, that this some how makes me wrong.
Its so funny its pathetic on your part and just proves what a slimy worm you are Irn.

You have done this your whole time on forums, that you cannot challenge people in debate, so you do the tactic of the left, to dehumanize and deligitimize and end up just looking like the twat you are.

Well the others that can see for themselves are surely Bee, Wofie and Quill who remain condemned by you as posters who you are accusing as being 4ever yet you will not let them see this evidence that you have.

They're not stupid by any means and deserve to see this evidence that you have.

You don't have it do you?
Razz
Well the others that can see for themselves are surely Bee, Wofie and Quill who remain condemned by you as posters who you are accusing as being 4ever yet you will not let them see this evidence that you have.

They're not stupid by any means and deserve to see this evidence that you have.

You don't have it do you?


Bee is not stupid, but Quill is as thick as they come, espcially on history, he is good at law, but mist things like you just a regressive that defends bad beliefs but not as bad as you where you defend terrorists like Hamas.

I am not claiming they are 4everclueless and have not for ages, so you really are behind the times, in your PN's with him,. As I say I know who 4everclueless is and its not either of them and I am happy to apologise to Bee for that, but Quill, well, as he a twat like you.

Razz

I have never defended terrorists so that is another ourageous claim no backed up by evidence. You say that you hsve not accused them of being 4ever for ages so do you withdraw that accusation.

So who does that leave us with as the poster(s) that you claim are 4ever?

Where's the evidence? You don't have it do you and it's all in your imagination isn't it?


_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:31 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Bee is not stupid, but Quill is as thick as they come, espcially on history, he is good at law, but mist things like you just a regressive that defends bad beliefs but not as bad as you where you defend terrorists like Hamas.

I am not claiming they are 4everclueless and have not for ages, so you really are behind the times, in your PN's with him,. As I say I know who 4everclueless is and its not either of them and I am happy to apologise to Bee for that, but Quill, well, as he a twat like you.

Razz

I have never defended terrorists so that is another ourageous claim no backed up by evidence. You say that you hsve not accused them of being 4ever for ages so do you withdraw that accusation.

So who does that leave us with as the poster(s) that you claim are 4ever?

Where's the evidence? You don't have it do you and it's all in your imagination isn't it?



You have openly supported hamas, numereous times

They are classified by the EU and the US as terrorists

Fact

Which just about makes you the worst regressive on here, but more to the point the fact you are a just a closet jew hater as you must be, as they have a charter to wipe out the Jews from Israel

Its nearly as bad as supporting hitler

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Irn Bru on Tue May 24, 2016 1:40 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Bee is not stupid, but Quill is as thick as they come, espcially on history, he is good at law, but mist things like you just a regressive that defends bad beliefs but not as bad as you where you defend terrorists like Hamas.

I am not claiming they are 4everclueless and have not for ages, so you really are behind the times, in your PN's with him,. As I say I know who 4everclueless is and its not either of them and I am happy to apologise to Bee for that, but Quill, well, as he a twat like you.

Razz

I have never defended terrorists so that is another ourageous claim no backed up by evidence. You say that you hsve not accused them of being 4ever for ages so do you withdraw that accusation.

So who does that leave us with as the poster(s) that you claim are 4ever?

Where's the evidence? You don't have it do you and it's all in your imagination isn't it?



You have openly supported hamas, numereous times

They are classified by the EU and the US as terrorists

Fact

Which just about makes you the worst regressive on here, but more to the point the fact you are a just a closet jew hater as you must be, as they have a charter to wipe out the Jews from Israel

Its nearly as bad as supporting hitler

You avoided my question. Do you withdraw the accusations against Bee, Wofie and Quill?

And I have only ever suppoted politicak Hamas in seeking a two state solution so stop lying.

You don't have sling around completely unfounded accusations like confetti with no evidence to back up what you claim. It's yuur trademark but you hve no reason to hide your true beliefs anymore since you broke cover.

You're a gift that just keeps on giving.

So, about the accusations against Bee, Wofie nad Quiil. Are they withdrawn and who is now your target? Not much to ask is it?


Last edited by Irn Bru on Tue May 24, 2016 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:43 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


You have openly supported hamas, numereous times

They are classified by the EU and the US as terrorists

Fact

Which just about makes you the worst regressive on here, but more to the point the fact you are a just a closet jew hater as you must be, as they have a charter to wipe out the Jews from Israel

Its nearly as bad as supporting hitler

You avoided my question. Do you withdraw the accusations against Bee, Wofie and Quill?

And I have only ever suppoted politicak Hamas in seeking a two state solution so stop lying.

You don't have sling around completely unfounded accusations like confetti with no evidence to back up what you claim. It's yuur trademark but you hve no reason to hide your true beliefs anymore since you broke cover.

You're a gift that just keeps on giving.

So, about he accusations against Bee, Wofie nad Quiil. Are thet withdrawn and whi is now tour target? Not much to ask is it?


Bee and wolf are the same person, are you that dumb lol
I already answered this as well if you read baclk, showing that you do not read anything and why you are so crap at debate

Political hamas is what wrote the charter

You dummy

You are exposed as nothing more than the worst that can be found in left wing antisemitism



The Hamas Covenant also known as Hamas Charter, refers to the Charter of the Hamas, issued on 18 August 1988, outlining the movement founding identity, stand, and aims.

According to Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League, "The Hamas credo is not just anti-Israel, but profoundly anti-Semitic with racism at its core. The Hamas Charter reads like a modern-day 'Mein Kampf.'" According to the charter, Jewish people "have only negative traits and are presented as planning to take over the world."[27] The charter claims that the Jews deserve God’s/Allah’s enmity and wrath because they received the Scriptures but violated its sacred texts, disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew their own prophets.[28] It quotes a saying of Muhammad from a hadith: "The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)[29]


The charter goes further in detailing how Jihad against the Jews is a duty. "The day that enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised. To do this requires the diffusion of Islamic consciousness among the masses, both on the regional, Arab and Islamic levels. It is necessary to instill the spirit of Jihad in the heart of the nation so that they would confront the enemies and join the ranks of the fighters."[30]


The charter contains references to anti-Semitic canards, such as the assertion that through shrewd manipulation of imperial countries and secret societies, Jews were behind a wide range of events and disasters going as far back in history as the French Revolution. The document also quotes Islamic religious texts to provide justification for fighting against and killing the Jews, without distinction of whether they are in Israel or elsewhere.[31] It presents the Arab-Israeli conflict as an inherently irreconcilable struggle between Jews and Muslims, and Judaism and Islam, adding that the only way to engage in this struggle between "truth and falsehood" is through Islam and by means of jihad, until victory or martyrdom

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Irn Bru on Tue May 24, 2016 1:53 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


You have openly supported hamas, numereous times

They are classified by the EU and the US as terrorists

Fact

Which just about makes you the worst regressive on here, but more to the point the fact you are a just a closet jew hater as you must be, as they have a charter to wipe out the Jews from Israel

Its nearly as bad as supporting hitler

You avoided my question. Do you withdraw the accusations against Bee, Wofie and Quill?

And I have only ever suppoted politicak Hamas in seeking a two state solution so stop lying.

You don't have sling around completely unfounded accusations like confetti with no evidence to back up what you claim. It's yuur trademark but you hve no reason to hide your true beliefs anymore since you broke cover.

You're a gift that just keeps on giving.

So, about he accusations against Bee, Wofie nad Quiil. Are thet withdrawn and whi is now tour target? Not much to ask is it?


Bee and wolf are the same person, are you that dumb lol
I already answered this as well if you read baclk, showing that you do not read anything and why you are so crap at debate

Political hamas is what wrote the charter

You dummy

You are exposed as nothing more than the worst that can be found in left wing antisemitism



The Hamas Covenant also known as Hamas Charter, refers to the Charter of the Hamas, issued on 18 August 1988, outlining the movement founding identity, stand, and aims.

According to Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League, "The Hamas credo is not just anti-Israel, but profoundly anti-Semitic with racism at its core. The Hamas Charter reads like a modern-day 'Mein Kampf.'" According to the charter, Jewish people "have only negative traits and are presented as planning to take over the world."[27] The charter claims that the Jews deserve God’s/Allah’s enmity and wrath because they received the Scriptures but violated its sacred texts, disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew their own prophets.[28] It quotes a saying of Muhammad from a hadith: "The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)[29]


The charter goes further in detailing how Jihad against the Jews is a duty. "The day that enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised. To do this requires the diffusion of Islamic consciousness among the masses, both on the regional, Arab and Islamic levels. It is necessary to instill the spirit of Jihad in the heart of the nation so that they would confront the enemies and join the ranks of the fighters."[30]


The charter contains references to anti-Semitic canards, such as the assertion that through shrewd manipulation of imperial countries and secret societies, Jews were behind a wide range of events and disasters going as far back in history as the French Revolution. The document also quotes Islamic religious texts to provide justification for fighting against and killing the Jews, without distinction of whether they are in Israel or elsewhere.[31] It presents the Arab-Israeli conflict as an inherently irreconcilable struggle between Jews and Muslims, and Judaism and Islam, adding that the only way to engage in this struggle between "truth and falsehood" is through Islam and by means of jihad, until victory or martyrdom

Yes I know that bee and wofie are the same person but that didn't stop you accusing then seperately as being 4ever did it. And what about Quill?

Ploticak Hamas have never used that charter and say it is no longer relevant.

What about the Likud charter? What do you say about that?

I know it's really really important for you to have the last word even if you have to stay up all night to get it but unlike you I have work to do in the morning so I'll bid you a very good night in the knowledge that you have now come clean on your true beliefs and that what went on before was you being a complete fake.

So who are the posters that you claim are 4ever and do you withdraw your accusations agains Bee, Wolfie and Quill.

I'll read your withdrawal in the morning? Laughing

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 1:56 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Bee and wolf are the same person, are you that dumb lol
I already answered this as well if you read baclk, showing that you do not read anything and why you are so crap at debate

Political hamas is what wrote the charter

You dummy

You are exposed as nothing more than the worst that can be found in left wing antisemitism



The Hamas Covenant also known as Hamas Charter, refers to the Charter of the Hamas, issued on 18 August 1988, outlining the movement founding identity, stand, and aims.

According to Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League, "The Hamas credo is not just anti-Israel, but profoundly anti-Semitic with racism at its core. The Hamas Charter reads like a modern-day 'Mein Kampf.'" According to the charter, Jewish people "have only negative traits and are presented as planning to take over the world."[27] The charter claims that the Jews deserve God’s/Allah’s enmity and wrath because they received the Scriptures but violated its sacred texts, disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew their own prophets.[28] It quotes a saying of Muhammad from a hadith: "The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)[29]


The charter goes further in detailing how Jihad against the Jews is a duty. "The day that enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised. To do this requires the diffusion of Islamic consciousness among the masses, both on the regional, Arab and Islamic levels. It is necessary to instill the spirit of Jihad in the heart of the nation so that they would confront the enemies and join the ranks of the fighters."[30]


The charter contains references to anti-Semitic canards, such as the assertion that through shrewd manipulation of imperial countries and secret societies, Jews were behind a wide range of events and disasters going as far back in history as the French Revolution. The document also quotes Islamic religious texts to provide justification for fighting against and killing the Jews, without distinction of whether they are in Israel or elsewhere.[31] It presents the Arab-Israeli conflict as an inherently irreconcilable struggle between Jews and Muslims, and Judaism and Islam, adding that the only way to engage in this struggle between "truth and falsehood" is through Islam and by means of jihad, until victory or martyrdom

Yes I know that bee and wofie are the same person but that didn't stop you accusing then seperately as being 4ever did it. And what about Quill?

Ploticak Hamas have never used that charter and say it is no longer relevant.

What about the Likud charter? What do you say about that?

I know it's really really important for you to have the last word even if you have to stay up all night to get it but unlike you I have work to do in the morning so I'll bid you a very good night in the knowledge that you have now come clean on your true beliefs and that what went on before was you being a complete fake.

So who are the posters that you claim are 4ever and do you withdraw you accusations agains Bew, Wolfie and Quill.

I'll read your withdrawal in the morning? Laughing





 


Accuse them seperately?


PMSL, that was just me referring with both his previous namesas Bee and wolf

Seriously cracked me up, as that has to be the biggest bullshit you just made up with no evidence

I do not support the Likud party Irn, and have said to you this many times

I support Israel and Israeli's and even support Palestinians to have  a Palestinian statehood

There will be no withdrawl in any moring sunshine

You go off and crawl back whatever racist rock you came out of

How can anyone support a political group that throws homosexuals off buildings or how it executed many Palestinians in the infighting with Fatah.

You are one fuck up dude

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 2:06 am

And when you get caught in one of you many F'd up horrific messes you behave like a trapped skunk and become so nervous you just SPRAY the entire place with your stench!

Or this tell-tale sign of your feeble attempts to
   subterfuge / distract / away from your busted lie! Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 2:07 am

4EVER2 wrote:And when you get caught in one of you many F'd up horrific messes you behave like a trapped skunk and become so nervous you just SPRAY the entire place with your stench!

Or this tell-tale sign of your feeble attempts to
   subterfuge / distract / away from your busted lie! Evil or Very Mad
#Which translates as:


"gooo gooo, ga gaaa, bitty. Goooo lrrrrrrrr dribble dribble, goooo ga ga"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Original Quill on Tue May 24, 2016 3:48 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:And when you get caught in one of you many F'd up horrific messes you behave like a trapped skunk and become so nervous you just SPRAY the entire place with your stench!

Or this tell-tale sign of your feeble attempts to
   subterfuge / distract / away from your busted lie! Evil or Very Mad
#Which translates as:

"gooo gooo, ga gaaa, bitty. Goooo lrrrrrrrr dribble dribble, goooo ga ga"

O my ache'n arse.   Strong retort there, Jim Bob.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20430
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Miffs2 on Tue May 24, 2016 7:45 am

Jesus wept.
Feel better for that people?
Seriously, what a bunch of twerps you lot are.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 24, 2016 8:15 am

Miffs2 wrote:Jesus wept.
Feel better for that people?
Seriously, what a bunch of twerps you lot are.

Yes - so much disruption - from an administrator too!


Sorry Bru. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by eddie on Tue May 24, 2016 11:12 am

No Didge. I dont think Tommy is racist.

Like I said, you may be sick of eating apple pie but it doesn't necessarily follow that you hate apples.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Original Quill on Tue May 24, 2016 6:55 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Poor Didge-Dooer; assumes the whole world is out to get him and all it took was one single word search and BINGO; there it was and his OPINION about 'Weed' from 2014 and then --- later while scrolling around I see a TITLE - printed exactly the same as one from another community --- click on it and it's exactly verbatim just like the one a buddy had posted but at least he'd put his own POV attached with the link for the attribution for the REAL Author. 

SWEET JESUS...and our own Didgey-dooer had ranted and raved at Eddie about plagiarizing her topic blah-blah-blah, called her an idiot, defamed her quite nastily and here he had done it rather underhandedly himself!  HYPOCRITE and now HE'S LYING - LIED and still LYING ABOUT IT.  ROTFLMAO

A-hah, you've discovered our little didge's secret.  (Been watching this thread, but not really participating.)

Didge fancies himself having a master's degree in History.  And I always wondered why he could have advanced beyond the master's program.  What stopped him at that point.

Then I discovered the penchant for plagiarizing and for lack of substantiation.  But, related to this latter, there is more.  Didge's idea of intellectual activity is rote memorization of facts.  But what then?

Didge is a fact collector, not a fact analyzer.  He lacks any aptitude for theory.  Imagine a child with a new set of blocks.  He can amass the blocks in front of him, but he can't figure out how to put one block on top of the other...or any other arrangement.  He can accumulate things and commit them to memory, but he doesn't have the first notion what to do with them.

Didge has no talent for making something of the blocks he accumulates.  So he collects articles and puts them out there, but cannot discuss them in any way.  He lacks the ability to theorize.  Three posts into any thread, and he's cursing and insulting...essentially, because that's all he knows how to do.  You have to feel kinda sorry for him.  He has no ability to theorize, or 'rearrange' his intellectual thoughts.

So, go ahead and waste your time 4EVA.  Bless you hon, but he's not worth the third post.  Leave off and go on.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20430
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 7:00 pm

I was so hoping he'd actually find a back bone and man up - apologize to Irn for all of the 'aka's that he'd admitted he'd been hanging around my name' {including yours dear Quill}...but that would mean that Didgy-dooer had a silver of honor wedged in there somewhere DEEP.  Shocked
TY for the advice...moving on!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 24, 2016 7:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:Poor Didge-Dooer; assumes the whole world is out to get him and all it took was one single word search and BINGO; there it was and his OPINION about 'Weed' from 2014 and then --- later while scrolling around I see a TITLE - printed exactly the same as one from another community --- click on it and it's exactly verbatim just like the one a buddy had posted but at least he'd put his own POV attached with the link for the attribution for the REAL Author. 

SWEET JESUS...and our own Didgey-dooer had ranted and raved at Eddie about plagiarizing her topic blah-blah-blah, called her an idiot, defamed her quite nastily and here he had done it rather underhandedly himself!  HYPOCRITE and now HE'S LYING - LIED and still LYING ABOUT IT.  ROTFLMAO

A-hah, you've discovered our little didge's secret.  (Been watching this thread, but not really participating.)

Didge fancies himself having a master's degree in History.  And I always wondered why he could have advanced beyond the master's program.  What stopped him at that point.

Then I discovered the penchant for plagiarizing and for lack of substantiation.  But, related to this latter, there is more.  Didge's idea of intellectual activity is rote memorization of facts.  But what then?

Didge is a fact collector, not a fact analyzer.  He lacks any aptitude for theory.  Imagine a child with a new set of blocks.  He can amass the blocks in front of him, but he can't figure out how to put one block on top of the other...or any other arrangement.  He can accumulate things and commit them to memory, but he doesn't have the first notion what to do with them.

Didge has no talent for making something of the blocks he accumulates.  So he collects articles and puts them out there, but cannot discuss them in any way.  He lacks the ability to theorize.  Three posts into any thread, and he's cursing and insulting...essentially, because that's all he knows how to do.  You have to feel kinda sorry for him.  He has no ability to theorize, or 'rearrange' his intellectual thoughts.

So, go ahead and waste your time 4EVA.  Bless you hon, but he's not worth the third post.  Leave off and go on.

Aren't you always complaining when people talk about other posters, especially if they talk about you? You just did a long post all about Didge.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Original Quill on Tue May 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

A-hah, you've discovered our little didge's secret.  (Been watching this thread, but not really participating.)

Didge fancies himself having a master's degree in History.  And I always wondered why he could have advanced beyond the master's program.  What stopped him at that point.

Then I discovered the penchant for plagiarizing and for lack of substantiation.  But, related to this latter, there is more.  Didge's idea of intellectual activity is rote memorization of facts.  But what then?

Didge is a fact collector, not a fact analyzer.  He lacks any aptitude for theory.  Imagine a child with a new set of blocks.  He can amass the blocks in front of him, but he can't figure out how to put one block on top of the other...or any other arrangement.  He can accumulate things and commit them to memory, but he doesn't have the first notion what to do with them.

Didge has no talent for making something of the blocks he accumulates.  So he collects articles and puts them out there, but cannot discuss them in any way.  He lacks the ability to theorize.  Three posts into any thread, and he's cursing and insulting...essentially, because that's all he knows how to do.  You have to feel kinda sorry for him.  He has no ability to theorize, or 'rearrange' his intellectual thoughts.

So, go ahead and waste your time 4EVA.  Bless you hon, but he's not worth the third post.  Leave off and go on.

Aren't you always complaining when people talk about other posters, especially if they talk about you? You just did a long post all about Didge.

Yes, but this case is different. I wasn't even a participant in this thread when I found didge proclaiming all these negatives about me. In turn, those negatives hail back to disputes we've had about these very principles.

So to wrap the whole thing up in a single post, I went to the core of didge's problem: his inability to rearrange ideas and talk theory. Thus he leaves off the discussion, and goes directly to the insults. I did mention I felt sorry for him. In the main, I was just warning off 4EVA about the fruitlessness of engaging too long with didge.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20430
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 24, 2016 7:59 pm

And nothing to do with op...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19202
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Original Quill on Tue May 24, 2016 8:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And nothing to do with op...

Well tommy, as you can see I'm not the problem.

But, in truth, how much can you say about the op? Ok, get outta the EU. We get it. The rest, we've all heard before.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20430
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 9:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Aren't you always complaining when people talk about other posters, especially if they talk about you? You just did a long post all about Didge.

Yes, but this case is different.  I wasn't even a participant in this thread when I found didge proclaiming all these negatives about me.  In turn, those negatives hail back to disputes we've had about these very principles.

So to wrap the whole thing up in a single post, I went to the core of didge's problem: his inability to rearrange ideas and talk theory.  Thus he leaves off the discussion, and goes directly to the insults.  I did mention I felt sorry for him.  In the main, I was just warning off 4EVA about the fruitlessness of engaging too long with didge.


Sorry your last two posts show more than anything your insecurities around people that are as intelligent and if not more.
The fact is you get very defensive and make out you are the set standardc to follow on debates.
I wil let you into a secret, you are crap.
Full stop, you fail to read many things, you are led by white guilt and see colour in everything racially
It makes you the worst regressive

So lets make this clear once and for all, you are not the standard for everyone else to live up to0 even though you think you are, which stems from your need of continually bigging yourself up. You were never a judg, just some creep on the internet, that has a half a brain

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 9:11 pm

eddie wrote:No Didge. I dont think Tommy is racist.

Like I said, you may be sick of eating apple pie but it doesn't necessarily follow that you hate apples.

Then you are naive, but how many times are you on things Eddie?

Plenty

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by eddie on Tue May 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
eddie wrote:No Didge. I dont think Tommy is racist.

Like I said, you may be sick of eating apple pie but it doesn't necessarily follow that you hate apples.

Then you are naive, but how many times are you on things Eddie?

Plenty

Am I naive or are you simply not listening?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Eilzel on Tue May 24, 2016 11:41 pm

To get the thread back on point.

If someone asked me if I would 'ever consider' moving to Turkey, or France or Italy for that matter, I'd say yes.

That doesn't mean I will. In all likelihood I never will. But I'd consider it and that was the question.

Just more scaremongering from the campaign that spends half its time accusing the other side of scaremongering. I guess when the polls start turning so so that arguments.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Tue May 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Eilzel wrote:To get the thread back on point.

If someone asked me if I would 'ever consider' moving to Turkey, or France or Italy for that matter, I'd say yes.

That doesn't mean I will. In all likelihood I never will. But I'd consider it and that was the question.

Just more scaremongering from the campaign that spends half its time accusing the other side of scaremongering. I guess when the polls start turning so so that arguments.

I'd just posted an article earlier today; regarding an interesting proposition that the SWISS is considering a major overhaul of their benefit program to a base pay $2,500 per month,{or more} to each SWISS resident to assist them with their struggling economy.  Seems if this has a 'snowballs' of passing and becoming a viable solution to their economy vs benefit to the social ills within that countries borders ...I might be considering a serious relocation too. Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Cass on Wed May 25, 2016 3:33 am

Eilzel wrote:To get the thread back on point.

If someone asked me if I would 'ever consider' moving to Turkey, or France or Italy for that matter, I'd say yes.

That doesn't mean I will. In all likelihood I never will. But I'd consider it and that was the question.

Just more scaremongering from the campaign that spends half its time accusing the other side of scaremongering. I guess when the polls start turning so so that arguments.

Absolutely. And all of those places sound great. We're looking at Belize, Costa Rica, Panama and Ecuador for retirement living.

As to scaremongering, that's all any side seems to do in this day and age without sitting down and logically listing cause and effect and affect for their side. Doesn't help also in the day of mass social media and people not being able to evaluate their news sources and sharing without caring. Google can be your friend but also the spawn of Satan.

Folks, seriously considering asking your local library for help in finding out both sides of a issue. I know I go on and on about them but this is what I do for a living, amongst other duties, and we despair as a profession how much false and downright lying information that is circulating out there on pretty much any topic, issue, person, that you care to mention. It's an excellent way of getting unbiased information, a lot of library systems have an online Ask A Librarian component, and most of the time it's free, unless you want hard copies.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4128
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2016 7:27 am

eddie wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

Then you are naive, but how many times are you on things Eddie?

Plenty

Am I naive or are you simply not listening?


Yes you are as I gavce the reasons why Tommy is blatantly racist.
You clearly thus fail to understand what racism is Eddie and why many people do not own up to themselves being racist, again for the reasons I have given.
I think this is more about what you share in common, your conspiracies, how he has won you over, which is a pity as its then other aspects blinding you to what he truly is. I mean are you next going to claim he is not homophobic?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum