How to Destroy Israel

Go down

How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 10:46 am

I have decided to join the ranks of the renegades and offer the secret to the destruction of the state of Israel.
If you hate Israel and want to see its demise keep reading, for the secret to her destruction is written below. Please bear with me.
Zionism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries was a dream of freedom. A dream few Jews believed could become a reality. There were so many obstacles that few actually travelled to Palestine and of those that made it there only those who could never go back home remained. Even the greats of Zionism, David Ben Gurion, Ahad Ha’am, Menachem Begin, Haim Weitzman, spent few years before 1945 in Palestine and far more time in the diaspora. In fact there were years in the early twentieth century when more Jews left Palestine than arrived. Until Hitler came along and the Jews ran away to any country they could. Including Palestine.

In 1945 when the borders to the USA were closed. When the camps were liberated. When the communists had been gassed or shot together with the Bundists and the Zionists who hadn’t left in time. Only one ideology was still standing.
Only one Hope had withstood this most cruel Darwinian test of survival.

Zionism.

The ideology, the dream of Jewish nationalism, which was spurned as being too hard and impractical by most Jews before the Second World War had proven itself to be the only idea that could work in a world of nation states.
Israel was the only answer to our own question of how to survive in a harsh world.
Survive. Not thrive. Survive. Our battle cry is עם ישראל חי, the People of Israel live!
Just living, no more, no less.

Zionism is only popular with Jews, only exists out of a desperate, inescapable NEED for it. It exists because of a demand for it created by the antisemitism that Jew after Jew, community after community has experienced in country after country in the world. And now that Israel does exist, every Jew who moves there is Israel’s gain and someone else’s loss. One million Jews were driven out of Arab countries of the Middle East straight into Israel. Would Israel have been able to exist without them? In a twist of fate, the state of Israel lives and thrives (certainly in comparison with her neighbors) because of antisemitism not in spite of it.
Would a tiny country have been able to fight the Sinai Campaign in 1956 or win the Six Day War if its population hadn’t more than doubled in size?
I doubt it. But Israel haters please note that once again Jews fled when they had no choice, not because a million of them simply, collectively, woke up one morning and thought moving to Israel would be a fun thing to do.

A million Jews made it to Israel once the Iron Curtain collapsed. The most academically diverse, educated aliyah Israel had yet experienced made Israel the hi-tech powerhouse it is today. Israel hater think about that. Jews had been oppressed under the Czars, providing the forge within which Zionism was molded. Then the communists took over with an entirely different ideology and world view. And oppressed the Jews. Then decades later a million Jews moved to Israel.

Think about that. Antisemitism at work.

And now the French aliyah. Thousands more well educated and in many cases wealthy Jews from France are packing their bags and going anywhere they can. Including to Israel.

Antisemitism at work.

Israel is the solution to antisemitism not the cause of it. Some people who hate Israel hate Jews. Everyone who hates Jews hates Israel. Ending antisemitism would end Israel.

The former Mayor of London Ken Livingstone recently ranted that “Hitler was a Zionist”. He wasn’t. Clearly. He simply proved just how important, just how righteous, how necessary Zionism is.

Antisemitism at work.

Think about that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:I have decided to join the ranks of the renegades and offer the secret to the destruction of the state of Israel.
If you hate Israel and want to see its demise keep reading, for the secret to her destruction is written below. Please bear with me.
Zionism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries was a dream of freedom. A dream few Jews believed could become a reality. There were so many obstacles that few actually travelled to Palestine and of those that made it there only those who could never go back home remained. Even the greats of Zionism, David Ben Gurion, Ahad Ha’am, Menachem Begin, Haim Weitzman, spent few years before 1945 in Palestine and far more time in the diaspora. In fact there were years in the early twentieth century when more Jews left Palestine than arrived. Until Hitler came along and the Jews ran away to any country they could. Including Palestine.

In 1945 when the borders to the USA were closed. When the camps were liberated. When the communists had been gassed or shot together with the Bundists and the Zionists who hadn’t left in time. Only one ideology was still standing.
Only one Hope had withstood this most cruel Darwinian test of survival.

Zionism.

The ideology, the dream of Jewish nationalism, which was spurned as being too hard and impractical by most Jews before the Second World War had proven itself to be the only idea that could work in a world of nation states.
Israel was the only answer to our own question of how to survive in a harsh world.
Survive. Not thrive. Survive. Our battle cry is עם ישראל חי, the People of Israel live!
Just living, no more, no less.

Zionism is only popular with Jews, only exists out of a desperate, inescapable NEED for it. It exists because of a demand for it created by the antisemitism that Jew after Jew, community after community has experienced in country after country in the world. And now that Israel does exist, every Jew who moves there is Israel’s gain and someone else’s loss. One million Jews were driven out of Arab countries of the Middle East straight into Israel. Would Israel have been able to exist without them? In a twist of fate, the state of Israel lives and thrives (certainly in comparison with her neighbors) because of antisemitism not in spite of it.
Would a tiny country have been able to fight the Sinai Campaign in 1956 or win the Six Day War if its population hadn’t more than doubled in size?
I doubt it. But Israel haters please note that once again Jews fled when they had no choice, not because a million of them simply, collectively, woke up one morning and thought moving to Israel would be a fun thing to do.

A million Jews made it to Israel once the Iron Curtain collapsed. The most academically diverse, educated aliyah Israel had yet experienced made Israel the hi-tech powerhouse it is today. Israel hater think about that. Jews had been oppressed under the Czars, providing the forge within which Zionism was molded. Then the communists took over with an entirely different ideology and world view. And oppressed the Jews. Then decades later a million Jews moved to Israel.

Think about that. Antisemitism at work.

And now the French aliyah. Thousands more well educated and in many cases wealthy Jews from France are packing their bags and going anywhere they can. Including to Israel.

Antisemitism at work.

Israel is the solution to antisemitism not the cause of it. Some people who hate Israel hate Jews. Everyone who hates Jews hates Israel. Ending antisemitism would end Israel.

The former Mayor of London Ken Livingstone recently ranted that “Hitler was a Zionist”. He wasn’t. Clearly. He simply proved just how important, just how righteous, how necessary Zionism is.

Antisemitism at work.

Think about that.
  Well, Didey-Dooer; I am thinking about that and as I belong to 2 other community forum groups and this just happened to be an exact - 'EXACT' - duplicate of a members post {submitted for discussion with links attached} ... Shocked
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/how-to-destroy-israel/

Why, I find it highly repugnant that you'd have the F'n gall to ream Eddie for a 'supposedly plagiarized article' on her topic about the benefits of weed and cancer and you went vapid and quite detailed in your diatribe too.

You have just been   TWICE IN THE SAME DAY BY YOUR VERY OWN IGNORANCE AND BS ATTITUDE!  
Have a seat on the DUNCE box...you've earned it:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Actually I got this from Harry's place and freely admit I forgot to post the link

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/05/19/how-to-destroy-israel/

See its not hard 4everclueless but how many of my threads did you sadly search to try and get one up on me?

How wound up are you?

One moment

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:Actually I got this from Harry's place and freely admit I forgot to post the link
http://hurryupharry.org/2016/05/19/how-to-destroy-israel/
See its not hard 4everclueless but how many of my threads did you sadly search to try and get one up on me?
How wound up are you?
One moment:lol!:
Do you want to 'MAN UP' and tell Eddie or should I confused

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 10:17 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:Actually I got this from Harry's place and freely admit I forgot to post the link
http://hurryupharry.org/2016/05/19/how-to-destroy-israel/
See its not hard 4everclueless but how many of my threads did you sadly search to try and get one up on me?
How wound up are you?
One moment:lol!:
Do you want to 'MAN UP' and tell Eddie or should I confused


Are you claiming now as well Eddie is stupid, that she cannot read this?

Oh my, I really have you dancing on strings.


Please do, what are you expecting, a medal?

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sat May 21, 2016 10:18 pm

I disagree with the premise -- I think the desire for a modern state of Israel came partly from anti-Semitism, sure, but there was a lot more to it than that.

Do you really think most Israelis would move to other countries if they could simply be assured they'd not face anti-Semitism? Would they give up Jerusalem, for example? I think Israel is a LOT more to Israelis than just a haven.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24636
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I disagree with the premise -- I think the desire for a modern state of Israel came partly from anti-Semitism, sure, but there was a lot more to it than that.

Do you really think most Israelis would move to other countries if they could simply be assured they'd not face anti-Semitism? Would they give up Jerusalem, for example? I think Israel is a LOT more to Israelis than just a haven.


Yes its the one place on earth where jews are actually accepted.
Think about that?
Imagine becuase of who you are, there was one tiny area on the planet you were only ever truely welcomed by the vast majority of the people?
Where you actually felt safe.

Can you actually do that Ben?

I doubt it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sat May 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I disagree with the premise -- I think the desire for a modern state of Israel came partly from anti-Semitism, sure, but there was a lot more to it than that.

Do you really think most Israelis would move to other countries if they could simply be assured they'd not face anti-Semitism? Would they give up Jerusalem, for example? I think Israel is a LOT more to Israelis than just a haven.


Yes its the one place on earth where jews are actually accepted.
Think about that?
Imagine becuase of who you are, there was one tiny area on the planet you were only ever truely welcomed by the vast majority of the people?
Where you actually felt safe.

Can you actually do that Ben?

I doubt it

I was a Texan during the Bush years ...

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24636
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Do you want to 'MAN UP' and tell Eddie or should I confused
Are you claiming now as well Eddie is stupid, that she cannot read this?
Oh my, I really have you dancing on strings.
Please do, what are you expecting, a medal?  Razz
Nope ...you were the one calling her IDIOT and fouling up her topic all because you accused her of some obtuse plagiarism BS and her post was so very obviously not even without the image inserted in there; yet you won't be a 'MAN' about your attacking methods

BTW ...the title was what caught my attention and I wondered just how much and what your POV would be - but you're so lame you just C & P and try to pull it off as your own thoughts!  LAME - SOOOO LAME!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Yes its the one place on earth where jews are actually accepted.
Think about that?
Imagine becuase of who you are, there was one tiny area on the planet you were only ever truely welcomed by the vast majority of the people?
Where you actually felt safe.

Can you actually do that Ben?

I doubt it

I was a Texan during the Bush years ...

And you think that equates to many modern day israeli's having to flee Europe as victims of the holocaust where near all had someone from their family die?
To equate that fear to living under a democratic conservative systems?
Or how you would kicked out of your home, because you were Jewish in many Muslim countries, because a nation had what every other one has?
Self determination?
Are you equating the same in either the worst taste in humour I have seen, or your complete lack of disrespect to people persecuted?
Which is it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 10:33 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:
Are you claiming now as well Eddie is stupid, that she cannot read this?
Oh my, I really have you dancing on strings.
Please do, what are you expecting, a medal?  Razz
Nope ...you were the one calling her IDIOT and fouling up her topic all because you accused her of some obtuse plagiarism BS and her post was so very obviously not even without the image inserted in there; yet you won't be a 'MAN' about your attacking methods

BTW ...the title was what caught my attention and I wondered just how much and what your POV would be - but you're so lame you just C & P and try to pull it off as your own thoughts!  LAME - SOOOO LAME!


Oh petal, you are so wound up you had to search for this and everyone knows it
I can admit I forgot, that is cool, that is not going to diminish my views over Eddie posting up some medical research and then claim oils to a poster is going to somehow prevent cancer off the research.
Do you understand the difference how she posted up about cannabis to then say to a poster to use cannabis oils.
It was dishonest
So please continue to show I have you dancing like a sock puppert

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sat May 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Yes its the one place on earth where jews are actually accepted.
Think about that?
Imagine becuase of who you are, there was one tiny area on the planet you were only ever truely welcomed by the vast majority of the people?
Where you actually felt safe.

Can you actually do that Ben?

I doubt it

I was a Texan during the Bush years ...

And you think that equates to many modern day israeli's having to flee Europe as victims of the holocaust where near all had someone from their family die?
To equate that fear to living under a democratic conservative systems?
Or how you would kicked out of your home, because you were Jewish in many Muslim countries, because a nation had what every other one has?
Self determination?
Are you equating the same in either the worst taste in humour I have seen, or your complete lack of disrespect to people persecuted?
Which is it?

Congrats, you completely divorced my joke from its context to try to make me look like a horrible person. Have a alien

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24636
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Guest on Sun May 22, 2016 5:44 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

And you think that equates to many modern day israeli's having to flee Europe as victims of the holocaust where near all had someone from their family die?
To equate that fear to living under a democratic conservative systems?
Or how you would kicked out of your home, because you were Jewish in many Muslim countries, because a nation had what every other one has?
Self determination?
Are you equating the same in either the worst taste in humour I have seen, or your complete lack of disrespect to people persecuted?
Which is it?

Congrats, you completely divorced my joke from its context to try to make me look like a horrible person. Have a alien


Well what would you call a person who with insensitivity poorly makes the most idiotic comparrison to the persecution of Jews?
I would call him a right dickhead

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to Destroy Israel

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum