U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Wed May 18, 2016 10:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells


Conspiracy theorists have been saying it all along – but cannabis does apparently kill cancer cells.

That’s according to the US government, which has added a page on the use of cannabis and cannabinoids to their official cancer advice website.

The National Cancer Institute, part of the US Department of Health, now advises that ‘cannabinoids may be useful in treating the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment’ by smoking, eating it in baked products, drinking herbal teas or even spraying it under the tongue.

The site also lists other uses including: Anti-inflammatory activity, blocking cell growth, preventing the growth of blood vessels that supply tumours, antiviral activity and relieving muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.

The information page also explains how cancer cells in mice were killed when exposed to cannabis.

Several scientific studies have suggested this in the past, and in April this year the US government’s National Institute on Drug Abuse revised their publications to suggest cannabis could shrink brain tumours by killing off cancer cells.

There are now two FDA approved medications for cancer patients available in the US which contain cannabinoids.

In the UK THC is in prescribed drug Sativex but is not yet considered useful on a wider basis for medical purposes.

http://worldhealthsupport.com/u-s-just-admitted-that-cannabis-does-kill-cancer-cells/



Last edited by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31834
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 10:51 pm

“It’s all a big conspiracy – you don’t want people to be cured!”

As we’ve previously said, accusations that we are somehow part of a global conspiracy to suppress cancer cures are as absurd as they are offensive. Not only to the thousands of our scientists, doctors and nurses who are working as hard as they can to find more effective treatments for the complex set of challenging diseases we call cancer, but also the hundreds of thousands of people in the UK and beyond who support this life-saving work through generous donations of money, energy and time.

Our aim is to beat cancer through research
Our aim is to beat cancer, and we believe that the best way to do this through rigorous scientific research aimed at understanding cancer on a biological level and working out how to prevent, detect and treat it more effectively. This approach has helped to change the face of cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, leading to a doubling in survival rates over the past 40 years.
As a research-based organisation, we want to see reliable scientific evidence to support claims made about any cancer treatment, be it conventional or alternative.  The claims made for many alternative cancer therapies still require solid evidence to support them, and it often turns out that these ‘miracle cures’ simply don’t work when they’re put to the test.
This doesn’t mean there’s a conspiracy to suppress the “True Cure for Cancer” – it means that doctors and researchers want to see solid evidence that the claims made by people peddling these treatments are true.
This is vital because lives are at stake. Some people may think that a cancer patient has nothing to lose by trying an alternative treatment, but there are big risks.

“What’s the harm? There’s nothing to lose.”

If someone chooses to reject conventional cancer treatment in favour of unproven alternatives, including cannabis, they may miss out on treatment that could save or significantly lengthen their life. They may also miss out on effective symptom relief to control their pain and suffering, or the chance to spend precious time with their loved ones.
Furthermore, many of these unproven therapies come at a high price, and are not covered by the NHS or medical insurance. And, in the worst cases, an alternative therapy may even hasten death. Cannabis is also an illegal (class B) drug in the UK.
Although centuries of human experimentation tells us that naturally-occurring cannabinoids are broadly safe, they are not without risks. They can increase the heart rate, which may cause problems for patients with pre-existing or undiagnosed heart conditions. They can also interact with other drugs in the body, including antidepressants and antihistamines. And they may also affect how the body processes certain chemotherapy drugs, which could cause serious side effects.
There is also a reported case where a Dutch lung cancer patient took cannabis extract that had been bought from a street source. Within a matter of hours she was in hospital in a coma. This highlights the risks of taking ‘street’ cannabis extracts of unknown concentration and quality in an uncontrolled way, and accentuates the need for careful research into how best to use cannabinoids for treating patients.
Furthermore, there are other risks associated with using black market or home-made preparations of cannabis, particularly cannabis oil. For example, there may be toxic chemicals left from the solvents used in the preparation process. There is also a risk that pesticides found in cannabis crops may be concentrated in these preparations – recent research from California suggests high rates of such contaminants in samples from a range of different sources.
Finally, we are also aware of internet scams by people offering to sell cannabis preparations. As well as the risk of getting something with completely unknown chemical or medicinal properties and unknown effectiveness, there is a strong chance of receiving nothing at all. [Updated KA 14/08/14] We have also become aware that scammers are tricking cancer patients and their families into handing over money for “cannabis oil”, yet receiving nothing in return. Some of these fraudsters are using the email address ukcancerresearchcentre @ gmail.com and claiming to be based at 407 St John Street, which is the address of our London offices.  This is a scam, and has nothing to do with Cancer Research UK or our employees. If you believe you have been a victim of this fraud, please contact the police. [Updated KA 20/04/15]
when conventional treatment fails, there is little chance that turning to an unproven alternative touted on the internet will provide a cure
It is a sad fact that although huge progress has been made over recent years, many thousands of people in the UK lose their lives to cancer every year – a situation that we urgently want to change through research. But when conventional treatment fails, there is little chance that turning to an unproven alternative touted on the internet will provide a cure.
In this situation, we recommend that cancer patients talk to their doctor about clinical trials that they may be able to join, giving them access to new drugs and providing valuable data that will help other sufferers in future.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2012/07/25/cannabis-cannabinoids-and-cancer-the-evidence-so-far/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ROTFLMAO...not understanding the ENGLISH WORDS...

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 12:40 am

CURE vs KILLS  and there are some members that have anointed themselves as 'master-debater' and yet they just can't quite manage to read without over exposing their own agenda into any given article and making it into something that it CLEARLY WASN'T.
clipped from the article that has Didgey so utterly baffled and driven to hysterics >

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells
Conspiracy theorists have been saying it all along – but cannabis does apparently kill cancer cells. That’s according to the US government, which has added a page on the use of cannabis and cannabinoids to their official cancer advice website.

The National Cancer Institute, part of the US Department of Health, now advises that ‘cannabinoids may be useful in treating the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment’ by smoking, eating it in baked products, drinking herbal teas or even spraying it under the tongue.

The site also lists other uses including: Anti-inflammatory activity, blocking cell growth, preventing the growth of blood vessels that supply tumors, antiviral activity and relieving muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.
No where in any of this article that Eddie posted in her OP was there the 'THIS IS THE CURE ALL' ... that the few who couldn't be bothered to read that darn thing ASSUMED it stated.

But continue to run around like a group of ninnies Suspect

The side affects from multiple chemo treatments and what that does to the human body/digestion/taste sensation/willingness to even want to eat is horrendous/wipes out the immune system etc., etc., et., ...so anything that resolves those secondary treatment issues is a fantastic enhancement to the cancer treatment plan.
And if the cannabis is able to eradicate any weaker - less aggressive cancer cells then BRAVO... another beneficial by-product too.

BTW - for those ignorant enough to go purchase your drugs/OTC meds/cough medicine from some 'john q public' humanoid hanging around the local street corner; don't expect to be getting the REAL McCoy and 100% for your bucks - good for you - product! 

And when you end up in a COMA in the emergency ward; WTF did you expect - nimrod!    Some counter argument that was Didgey-dooer!  LMAO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Sat May 21, 2016 12:53 am

4ever, all that stuff you pointed out is so obvious that if he couldn't find out or think of all that on his own....well I'm not wasting my breath.

Nowhere did I claim I wrote that, I simply forgot to post a link (which I've now added) but I thought it was pretty obvious it was an article - everyone else thought so....

Didge is doing what he does: Not showing much of an interest and kind of agreeing with everyone else, gets proven wrong by something silly (ie assuming I'd written the OP and it wasn't an article and was having a dig at me for the conspiracy remark within the OP) and then gets annoyed and then aggressive when he could've just said "Ah my mistake I thought it was YOU who'd said it was a conspiracy"

So what he does is turns his inner aggression from an already crappy day on to the next target he encounters and he allows himself to lose it, because it feels good to lose it after he's controlled himself for so long.

Hence the whole change in his stance, throughout the thread.


Now I'm off to bed. Sleep

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31834
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 12:57 am

Good Night...hope U R buddy is doing SUPER!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sat May 21, 2016 1:05 am

eddie wrote:U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells


Conspiracy theorists have been saying it all along – but cannabis does apparently kill cancer cells.

That’s according to the US government, which has added a page on the use of cannabis and cannabinoids to their official cancer advice website.

The National Cancer Institute, part of the US Department of Health, now advises that ‘cannabinoids may be useful in treating the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment’ by smoking, eating it in baked products, drinking herbal teas or even spraying it under the tongue.

The site also lists other uses including: Anti-inflammatory activity, blocking cell growth, preventing the growth of blood vessels that supply tumours, antiviral activity and relieving muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.

The information page also explains how cancer cells in mice were killed when exposed to cannabis.

Several scientific studies have suggested this in the past, and in April this year the US government’s National Institute on Drug Abuse revised their publications to suggest cannabis could shrink brain tumours by killing off cancer cells.

There are now two FDA approved medications for cancer patients available in the US which contain cannabinoids.

In the UK THC is in prescribed drug Sativex but is not yet considered useful on a wider basis for medical purposes.

http://worldhealthsupport.com/u-s-just-admitted-that-cannabis-does-kill-cancer-cells/


It's obvious why the drug companies want to keep this under wraps. They won't be able to charge thousands of dollars per dose for something that grows naturally.

Now they've also admitted what I've been saying for decades: farts cure cancer, dementia and prevent strok and aging. Yes: FARTS!

I'm 43 but look like I'm in my 20's becuase I've been smelling my farts for decades.

Forget about drug companies losing money. They'd go bust if we carry the cure of these diseases in our bowels.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/farts-can-fight-strokes-heart-6793616
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 1:31 am

FuzzyZack stated > It's obvious why the drug companies want to keep this under wraps. They won't be able to charge thousands of dollars per dose for something that grows naturally.
Now they've also admitted what I've been saying for decades: farts cure cancer, dementia and prevent strok and aging. Yes: FARTS!
I'm 43 but look like I'm in my 20's becuase I've been smelling my farts for decades.
Forget about drug companies losing money. They'd go bust if we carry the cure of these diseases in our bowels.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/farts-can-fight-strokes-heart-6793616
 
I get a mental image of that >    'ole' to the toilet' becoming the newest cologne fragrance for those that just can't take their prescribed heart tablets --- masses of humanity found just loitering around the men's public restrooms too!
Geeze, Fuzzy... WTH have you been hiding; I've not laughed that hard in quite some time! TY cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 3:45 am

1) So we can conclude Eddie continues to lie and thinks we were all born yesterday

2)  Eddie posted up crap, and left out the important parts of which she now thinks 4everclueless is everyone being in agreement with her when both wolf and I stated otheriwse.

3) Never had a bad day, I just am not going to stand by whern you post up your crap Eddie which you did on cannabis oils a natural load of crap. The fact you defekct coming out with crap like that shows how desperate you are to avoid me showing you ip

4) Like I say,. this is the poster who posts againsts vaccines, was brainwashed by Dibs on natural remedies and tries to claim we are stupid for pulling her up when she tries to pull the wool over our eyes.

5) I suggest you stop speaking on anything medical Eddie, as all that will happen is you continue to look a twat.

6) people like you are a danger to society with the bullshit you buy into and I will always be on hand to show up your stupidity

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sat May 21, 2016 11:54 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:1) So we can conclude Eddie continues to lie and thinks we were all born yesterday

2)  Eddie posted up crap, and left out the important parts of which she now thinks 4everclueless is everyone being in agreement with her when both wolf and I stated otheriwse.

3) Never had a bad day, I just am not going to stand by whern you post up your crap Eddie which you did on cannabis oils a natural load of crap. The fact you defekct coming out with crap like that shows how desperate you are to avoid me showing you ip

4) Like I say,. this is the poster who posts againsts vaccines, was brainwashed by Dibs on natural remedies and tries to claim we are stupid for pulling her up when she tries to pull the wool over our eyes.

5) I suggest you stop speaking on anything medical Eddie, as all that will happen is you continue to look a twat.

6) people like you are a danger to society with the bullshit you buy into and I will always be on hand to show up your stupidity

Somebody needs to get a life.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sat May 21, 2016 11:56 am

4EVER2 wrote:
FuzzyZack stated > It's obvious why the drug companies want to keep this under wraps. They won't be able to charge thousands of dollars per dose for something that grows naturally.
Now they've also admitted what I've been saying for decades: farts cure cancer, dementia and prevent strok and aging. Yes: FARTS!
I'm 43 but look like I'm in my 20's becuase I've been smelling my farts for decades.
Forget about drug companies losing money. They'd go bust if we carry the cure of these diseases in our bowels.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/farts-can-fight-strokes-heart-6793616
 
I get a mental image of that >    'ole' to the toilet' becoming the newest cologne fragrance for those that just can't take their prescribed heart tablets --- masses of humanity found just loitering around the men's public restrooms too!
Geeze, Fuzzy... WTH have you been hiding; I've not laughed that hard in quite some time! TY cheers

I'm healing the world. One fart at a time.
tongue
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 11:59 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:1) So we can conclude Eddie continues to lie and thinks we were all born yesterday

2)  Eddie posted up crap, and left out the important parts of which she now thinks 4everclueless is everyone being in agreement with her when both wolf and I stated otheriwse.

3) Never had a bad day, I just am not going to stand by whern you post up your crap Eddie which you did on cannabis oils a natural load of crap. The fact you defekct coming out with crap like that shows how desperate you are to avoid me showing you ip

4) Like I say,. this is the poster who posts againsts vaccines, was brainwashed by Dibs on natural remedies and tries to claim we are stupid for pulling her up when she tries to pull the wool over our eyes.

5) I suggest you stop speaking on anything medical Eddie, as all that will happen is you continue to look a twat.

6) people like you are a danger to society with the bullshit you buy into and I will always be on hand to show up your stupidity

Somebody needs to get a life.  


You seriously need to allow yourself to think critically and not be led by man made bullshit like Islam.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sat May 21, 2016 12:21 pm

And not just me farts.

My semen can heal too.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706945

You're welcome, guys. ;-)
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sat May 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Somebody needs to get a life.  


You seriously need to allow yourself to think critically and not be led by man made bullshit like Islam.

Will that make me as miserable as you?
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


You seriously need to allow yourself to think critically and not be led by man made bullshit like Islam.

Will that make me as miserable as you?


Your first failing, is to believe you are happier than I.

If you think being led by man made beliefs makes you happy, then you are nothing more than a puppet to others pulling your strings.
What I would then ask is if you know what it means to be truly happy and if you have ever properly obtain true happiness.
I fundementally doubt it based on your restrictions to the faith you follow, as it denies you the ability to look objectively

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:And not just me farts.

My semen can heal too.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706945

You're welcome, guys. ;-)
GOOOOOOOD MORNING FUZZY~~~ Love opening up a thread where the 'master-debater' is getting his ego waxed by something as silly as this ...the little boy does enjoy ranting! 

Just a suggestion; but could you bag up some flatulence and that Embarassed other substance and send him some samples packages to apply liberally as needed ...he might have a complete and utter mental flush and be a NEW HUMAN  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 12:44 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:And not just me farts.

My semen can heal too.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706945

You're welcome, guys. ;-)
GOOOOOOOD MORNING FUZZY~~~ Love opening up a thread where the 'master-debater' is getting his ego waxed by something as silly as this ...the little boy does enjoy ranting! 

Just a suggestion; but could you bag up some flatulence and that Embarassed other substance and send him some samples packages to apply liberally as needed ...he might have a complete and utter mental flush and be a NEW HUMAN  



Why ask, when all we need do is wait until you open your mouth as its continually full of shit.
I mean please wash your mouth out as the stink is unbearable.
Thanks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sat May 21, 2016 1:23 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:And not just me farts.

My semen can heal too.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706945

You're welcome, guys. ;-)
GOOOOOOOD MORNING FUZZY~~~ Love opening up a thread where the 'master-debater' is getting his ego waxed by something as silly as this ...the little boy does enjoy ranting! 

Just a suggestion; but could you bag up some flatulence and that Embarassed other substance and send him some samples packages to apply liberally as needed ...he might have a complete and utter mental flush and be a NEW HUMAN  

Razz Razz Razz

Even the semen and flatulence of the 3 wise men won't help that guy. tongue
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sat May 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Will that make me as miserable as you?


Your first failing, is to believe you are happier than I.

If you think being led by man made beliefs makes you happy, then you are nothing more than a puppet to others pulling your strings.
What I would then ask is if you know what it means to be truly happy and if you have ever properly obtain true happiness.
I fundementally doubt it based on your restrictions to the faith you follow, as it denies you the ability to look objectively

Lol! Your first failing was to assume I was comparing us. I didn't. That's just you being insecure. And miserable.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well, the 'MASTER DEBATER' ...fliped/flopped yet again~~~

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Gotta love this ability to 'search the archives' for those regurgitated topics and SHAZAMMM here's our Didgey-doooer {as only he can do} twisting off and being warm and fuzzy when he made a feeble attempt to discredit Korben about this very same topic ...but a year ago!  
Holy Bat Crap Batman ...wouldn't Korben get a kick out of this --- miss that member!
Marijuana can kill cancer cells, says US government-funded research
 by Guest on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:14 am

The US government may be starting to officially recognize medicinal benefits of marijuana, as a government-funded research group has released a report claiming that weed can kill cancer cells. The Daily Caller reported the National Institute on Drug Abuse has issued a report that recognizes potential medical benefits of marijuana, something the US government has rejected in its classification of pot as a Schedule I drug – along with heroin, LSD and ecstasy.

“Recent animal studies have shown that marijuana can kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others,” the NIDA report said. “Evidence from one animal study suggests that extracts from whole-plant marijuana can shrink one of the most serious types of brain tumours. Research in mice showed that these extracts, when used with radiation, increased the cancer-killing effects of the radiation.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marijuana-can-kill-cancer-cells-says-us-governmentfunded-research-10166406.html
Well, I am happy to say that I was wrong and that Korben was right, because it really is able to kill some cancer cells.
Fair play and again I am very happy to be wrong here.

My apologies Korben.

  by your very own post and mental drool as well. 
WELL DONE Didgy-dooer...well done indeed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Your first failing, is to believe you are happier than I.

If you think being led by man made beliefs makes you happy, then you are nothing more than a puppet to others pulling your strings.
What I would then ask is if you know what it means to be truly happy and if you have ever properly obtain true happiness.
I fundementally doubt it based on your restrictions to the faith you follow, as it denies you the ability to look objectively

Lol! Your first failing was to assume I was comparing us. I didn't. That's just you being insecure. And miserable.


If I am comparing its because its near impossible for Muslims to be happy, as how can they be when their God's love is condiitional?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 2:21 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Gotta love this ability to 'search the archives' for those regurgitated topics and SHAZAMMM here's our Didgey-doooer {as only he can do} twisting off and being warm and fuzzy when he made a feeble attempt to discredit Korben about this very same topic ...but a year ago!  
Holy Bat Crap Batman ...wouldn't Korben get a kick out of this --- miss that member!
Marijuana can kill cancer cells, says US government-funded research
 by Guest on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:14 am


Well, I am happy to say that I was wrong and that Korben was right, because it really is able to kill some cancer cells.
Fair play and again I am very happy to be wrong here.

My apologies Korben.

  by your very own post and mental drool as well. 
WELL DONE Didgy-dooer...well done indeed


    


This proves you are in league with two idiots on here and like I said have been on here before

Only Irn and sassy uses this idiocy on me and end up with eggs on their face

Let me remind you at no point have I disputd that cannabis has killed cancer cells in medical research

In fact show anywhere that i dsiputed this?

Cannabis oils do not cure cancer

But thanks for the exposure, as I now know exactly who you are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Sat May 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:
Your first failing, is to believe you are happier than I.

If you think being led by man made beliefs makes you happy, then you are nothing more than a puppet to others pulling your strings.
What I would then ask is if you know what it means to be truly happy and if you have ever properly obtain true happiness.
I fundementally doubt it based on your restrictions to the faith you follow, as it denies you the ability to look objectively
Lol! Your first failing was to assume I was comparing us. I didn't. That's just you being insecure. And miserable.
Hey, Fuzzy ...found an image that you could pull the text off of and use it for your signature if you'd like; thought of you right off when I read this!

 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

CANNABIS - the little plant that COULD; but it was called a BANNED SUBSTANCE~~~

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Health
Marijuana Compound Removes Alzheimer’s Plaque From Brain Cells, Study Finds
Lab data suggests THC and cannabis compounds deserve further testing
By Meaghan Lee Callaghan  Posted Yesterday at 12:59pm

Alzheimer’s disease may now be added to a list of diseases with promising treatment from cannabis compounds, a new study from the Salk Institute says.

While there has been research and trials to use compounds to treat chronic pain, cancers, epilepsy, and other diseases and illnesses, this laboratory study is the first of its kind to test tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a main component in marijuana, against the plaque buildup of the brain associated with Alzheimer’s disease.

The researchers took human neurons that they grew in a lab and altered them so that they created the plaque buildup (comprised of proteins such as beta-amyloid). The researchers then subjected the neurons to amounts of THC and other marijuana compounds.

What they found was that not only did the THC cause a breakdown of the protein buildup, but a reduction in inflammation in the cells. ​Inflammation is bad because it makes it harder for your neurons to communicate with one another correctly.

"Although other studies have offered evidence that cannabinoids might be neuroprotective against the symptoms of Alzheimer's, we believe our study is the first to demonstrate that cannabinoids affect both inflammation and amyloid beta accumulation in nerve cells," says Salk Professor David Schubert, the senior author of the paper said in a statement.


Healthy Neuron vs. Alzheimer's Neuron
In this new study, researchers found that THC reduced beta-amyloid build up and inflammation associated with Alzheimer's neurons (left).

This study is also novel because the research also provides a stronger link between protein buildup and the inflammation of the neurons. Some past hypotheses had thought that other immune-like cells had been inflamed, and not the neurons themselves.

The researchers believe that the THC was able to reduce the protein buildup and inflammation by working in the brain’s endocannabinoid receptors, which are naturally occurring in the body. Scientists had already known that exercise engages these receptors, and physical activity can slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.

Schubert and his fellow researchers had found in a previous study that the endocannabinoid receptors were involved with the removal of protein buildup and inflammation when testing a new drug. The researchers then decided to investigate the relationship with THC and Alzheimer’s plaque.

Much more study must be conducted before a causal link can be suggested between THC and beta amyloid, the researchers say, including human clinical trials. These exploratory laboratory models are just the beginning.


Alzheimer's Neuron
Beta-amyloid, part of the plaque buildup on the brain found in Alzheimer's disease, may also cause inflammation on the neurons, and not necessarily just on immune-like cells.
http://www.popsci.com/marijuana-compound-removes-alzheimers-plaque-from-brain-cells-study
How 'OMG' exciting is this?
And while I celebrate these medical advancements - it still frustrates the holy B-geezers out of me that had it 'NOT BEEN' for those ancient moss-backs in the 1930's declaring Marijuana a 'Illegal/Banned Drug'; that the funding & grant monies could have flowed into those science labs for all of these type of studies that we are just now getting some foundational research on Evil or Very Mad    UGH, fear mongering dunderheads ...pushed tobacco products but banned the Cannabis Plant! Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:47 pm

And that's where alternative truth sites and articles will explain WHY they didn't peruse it.
Money.

Chemo makes a fuckton of money.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31834
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:47 pm

As to the article. Brilliant.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31834
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:05 pm

eddie wrote:And that's where alternative truth sites and articles will explain WHY they didn't peruse it.
Money.

Chemo makes a fuckton of money.

When applying for 'Grant Funding' and listing the pertinent reasons - method of studies - what you hope to prove - what materials will be used; it was very prohibitive to have anything that was considered a 'Banned Substance' like marijuana on your supply list - especially for medical research ...

The common 'white collar' executive looked at the grant paper application and just assumed - 'Ah, well they'll just be sitting around getting stoned and using our grant money for that and we can deny their application because it's a Federally Banned Hallucinogenic drug' = Denied Grant Application at this time!
So the medical research in this country just didn't try - while other countries were waging straight ahead: Israel/Sweden/Norway/India ...all were doing numerous studies that we could have been doing as well.

But now that state - by - state has allowed the 'personal use & growing of medicinal marijuana' ...times are finally changing and the medical research/lab development is forging ahead ...if our own government will just get out of the way!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Good,post. I agree.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31834
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm

eddie wrote:And that's where alternative truth sites and articles will explain WHY they didn't peruse it.
Money.

Chemo makes a fuckton of money.



Gibberish, so now you are saying also countless doctors are in on this and are all heartlkess bastards giving out chemo.

Get a life

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:19 pm

This is why you are talking nonsense as well Eddie, from the article


Much more study must be conducted before a causal link can be suggested between THC and beta amyloid, the researchers say, including human clinical trials. These exploratory laboratory models are just the beginning.

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:27 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:And that's where alternative truth sites and articles will explain WHY they didn't peruse it.
Money.

Chemo makes a fuckton of money.
Gibberish, so now you are saying also countless doctors are in on this and are all heartlkess bastards giving out chemo.

Get a life
Well, NO ...her point is very valid; my BFF across the street suffered/survived/suffered/survived that vicious cycle of reoccurring lung cancer for 8 years ...when she'd plead about taking something else besides the high dosages of chemo the doctors would just pat her hand and tell her this was the best solution at this time!  WHY ??? Because the local hospital had spent the mega-bucks to establish that chemo wing - spent the money for the Oncology staff and specific field doctors - kept that place like a shiny penny and it brought in patients from 8 surrounding counties to this hospital; = big bucks in A/Receivables for the hospital. 
So, yes ...Eddie's point is very valid and SPOT ON for America and how Americans are being radiated & chemo treated when other types of medical studies should have been tried FIRST. No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:33 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Didge wrote:
Gibberish, so now you are saying also countless doctors are in on this and are all heartlkess bastards giving out chemo.

Get a life
Well, NO ...her point is very valid; my BFF across the street suffered/survived/suffered/survived that vicious cycle of reoccurring lung cancer for 8 years ...when she'd plead about taking something else besides the high dosages of chemo the doctors would just pat her hand and tell her this was the best solution at this time!  WHY ??? Because the local hospital had spent the mega-bucks to establish that chemo wing - spent the money for the Oncology staff and specific field doctors - kept that place like a shiny penny and it brought in patients from 8 surrounding counties to this hospital; = big bucks in A/Receivables for the hospital. 
So, yes ...Eddie's point is very valid and SPOT ON for America and how Americans are being radiated & chemo treated when other types of medical studies should have been tried FIRST. No

Her point is nothing but bullshit fed by conspiracy sites, because countless doctors and scientists are going all out to find a cure and to say things are being held back by showing thgis article as proof, when it takes years of clinical trials. Even admitted within the article shows she is talking out of her arse. Look I know eddie means well, but she is eaily manipulated and clearly does not understand how things work. Do you really think if there was a cure, it would not be out there now? Seriously? At present the best options are around chemo, though there is countless other methods goiing through trial stages, so yes money is needed on Chemo still, because until these trials are complete, they have to other facilities to help people of which chemo does help many cancer sufferers.

For goodness sake, going off hear making unfounded claims, not backed by evidence is trying to dehumanize people based off lies, of which she is doing

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:And that's where alternative truth sites and articles will explain WHY they didn't peruse it.
Money.

Chemo makes a fuckton of money.

Gibberish, so now you are saying also countless doctors are in on this and are all heartlkess bastards giving out chemo.

Get a life


Idea

IT'S ALSO well known that THC kills brain cells...

TOO much over-indulgence in their younger years, has also been shown to seriously harm chronic users' reasoning abilities..
AND,  excessive paranoia is also another common and well recognised side-effect.          

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4123
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:36 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:



Gibberish, so now you are saying also countless doctors are in on this and are all heartlkess bastards giving out chemo.

Get a life


Idea

IT'S ALSO well known that THC kills brain cells...

TOO much over-indulgence in their younger years, has also been shown to seriously harm chronic users' reasoning abilities..
AND,  excessive paranoia is also another common and recognised side-effect.          


Many things kill brain cells, but to what levels?
Its important that if this may kill some but kill something like cancer, what is a few brain cells lost in comparrison?
It may well be that they use something else or are doing so to counter balance this side effect

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Smile

THEY WOULD also weigh up any side effects with the severity and type of cancer being treated, as they already do when choosing between chemo', radiation and outright surgery...

WHILE there are several studies being carried out into both therapeutic use and palliative use of cannabis products for various types of cancers, across universities around the world -- including a couple of medical schools down here --  it is still likely to be several years before we see them being used widely, and even then only for specific reasons..

HAVING KNOWN a couple of cancer suffers who were involved as patients/test subjects in a couple of research programmes, I'm also aware of how long and drawn out such trials and studies can be.        study

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4123
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Didge wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Well, NO ...her point is very valid; my BFF across the street suffered/survived/suffered/survived that vicious cycle of reoccurring lung cancer for 8 years ...when she'd plead about taking something else besides the high dosages of chemo the doctors would just pat her hand and tell her this was the best solution at this time!  WHY ??? Because the local hospital had spent the mega-bucks to establish that chemo wing - spent the money for the Oncology staff and specific field doctors - kept that place like a shiny penny and it brought in patients from 8 surrounding counties to this hospital; = big bucks in A/Receivables for the hospital. 
So, yes ...Eddie's point is very valid and SPOT ON for America and how Americans are being radiated & chemo treated when other types of medical studies should have been tried FIRST. No

Her point is nothing but bullshit fed by conspiracy sites, because countless doctors and scientists are going all out to find a cure and to say things are being held back by showing thgis article as proof, when it takes years of clinical trials. Even admitted within the article shows she is talking out of her arse. Look I know eddie means well, but she is eaily manipulated and clearly does not understand how things work. Do you really think if there was a cure, it would not be out there now? Seriously? At present the best options are around chemo, though there is countless other methods goiing through trial stages, so yes money is needed on Chemo still, because until these trials are complete, they have to other facilities to help people of which chemo does help many cancer sufferers.

For goodness sake, going off hear making unfounded claims, not backed by evidence is trying to dehumanize people based off lies, of which she is doing
Admittedly, Didge ...I do not have the long verbal battle that you wage with everyone over every thing and even Eddie's opinion about this has a foundation for fact:
Fact - here in America, Cannabis was listed as an Illegal Substance back in 1930
Fact - any medical research that might have been able to utilize that plant wasn't put to good use because of that Federal Illegal Substance Ban
Fact - once hospitals spend the money that they deem important for 'return on their investments'...they are slow to change/modify allowing their doctors to do any thing but 'CHEMO - CHEMO - CHEMO or RADIATE - RADIATE - RADIATE' the hell out of the cancer cells and screw the patient! 
Fact - other countries not under our restrictions have been making huge advancement in: lung cancer as well as other treatments for Cannabis but they don't get the notoriety that any of America's Medical Lab's do - 'WHY' because they aren't funded by the BIG PHARMA CORPORATIONS that want to suppress that 'free-wheeling' research and keep it under wraps.

Does this make it sound like some huge CONSPIRACY - indeed; yet, that's exactly what we in America have been gifted by our own government.  Suspect
They cited the example of the asthma drug albuterol sulfate. The average cost for a bottle of 100 pills was $11 last October, the pair said. The average charge by this April was up to $434.
The antibiotic doxycycline hyclate cost $20 last October for a bottle of 500 tablets, the congressmen observed. By April, the price was $1,849.
****

"Most generics are increasing in price by an average 10% a year," said Bryan Birch, chief executive of Truveris, a New York company that monitors prescription drug costs. "But we've seen some popular drugs increase by more than 650% in the last year."
He cited simvastatin, the generic equivalent of cholesterol drug Zocor, and clomipramine hydrochloride, the generic version of antidepressant Anafranil. Prices for each rose more than 650% from June 2013 to this June, Birch said.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-lazarus-20141021-column.html

We even had a couple of cases right here in KS; 2 Oncologist caught watering down the Chemo drug that their patients were 'SUPPOSED' to be given in order to make more   and their patients suffered horribly and still died. 

Chemo isn't the end all - be all ...but it needs to be a back up plan!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:59 pm

That is not fact and it was listed illegal due to the taking like any drug.
Does that mean it should not be illegal?
No it should not be illegal, but to claim its recreational use, is then the bases for not using medically is simply bullshit on every level.
You are simply ignoring the fact that many of these tests are in their infancy and are not gonje through all the testing that is required to even show that they actually cure.
To then ignore the fact that Chemo is the best treatment out there and to then claim to not spend money on this, will in fact actually cost lives and has to be one of the most stupidiest arguments I have heard to date on the matter.
The fact is others have been testing the plant for years, so it does not matter if the US Federal governement had placed a ban, others have been testing and with little result, so your views based on just the US alone is utterly flawed, let alone we have see no definate proof after clinical trials that it works.
you are going off some lab results, which could be a fluke, let alone the points wolf has raised on side effects.

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Didge wrote:That is not fact and it was listed illegal due to the taking like any drug.
Does that mean it should not be illegal?
No it should not be illegal, but to claim its recreational use, is then the bases for not using medically is simply bullshit on every level.
You are simply ignoring the fact that many of these tests are in their infancy and are not gonje through all the testing that is required to even show that they actually cure.
To then ignore the fact that Chemo is the best treatment out there and to then claim to not spend money on this, will in fact actually cost lives and has to be one of the most stupidiest arguments I have heard to date on the matter.
The fact is others have been testing the plant for years, so it does not matter if the US Federal governement had placed a ban, others have been testing and with little result, so your views based on just the US alone is utterly flawed, let alone we have see no definate proof after clinical trials that it works.
you are going off some lab results, which could be a fluke, let alone the points wolf has raised on side effects.

1.) Cannabis was listed as a Federally Banned Hallucinogenic Drug 1930's
By the mid-1930s marijuana was regulated as a drug in every state, including 35 states that adopted the Uniform State Narcotic Drug Act. The first national regulation was the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_history_of_cannabis_in_the_United_States

2.) Federal Owned Patent or Medicinal Marijuana
 Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants  #US 6630507 B1

Marijuana Use and PTSD among Veterans

Marcel O. Bonn-Miller, Ph.D. and Glenna S. Rousseau, Ph.D.
Marijuana use for medical conditions is an issue of growing concern. Some Veterans use marijuana to relieve symptoms of PTSD and several states specifically approve the use of medical marijuana for PTSD. However, controlled studies have not been conducted to evaluate the safety or effectiveness of medical marijuana for PTSD. Thus, there is no evidence at this time that marijuana is an effective treatment for PTSD. In fact, research suggests that marijuana can be harmful to individuals with PTSD. 
http://www.ptsd.va.gov/professional/co-occurring/marijuana_use_ptsd_veterans.asp
2.) a >

Smoking pot for your health?

Research shows that marijuana may relieve symptoms of certain chronic illnesses.
It has been proven to treat nausea, vomiting, and lack of appetite, and it may also ease pain. Marijuana is illegal in the U.S., but certain states allow it to be used as medical treatment. Here’s a state-by-state guide to medical marijuana use.

Adapted from research by procon.org

Image: The dark green represents states that allow medicinal marijuana. Light green represents states with marijuana-friendly laws or pending legislation. Alaska and Hawaii (not pictured) allow medicinal marijuana.
http://www.health.com/health/gallery/ 
And that doesn't include all of the most recent research and development in just the holistic uses of the 'Cannabis Oil' and the many motor skills {both gross & fine} that they've found to be useful for even tiny babies suffering from horrid gran-mal seizures that can't be treated with adult medications!

BTW - the number of Veterans allotted to be assigned the 'Medicianal Medical Use of Marijuana' was placed under a cap; of something like 1,200 official card carrying returning vets ...during GWB's tenure!  That was in circa 2004 prior to the massive number of walking wounded/PTSD's returning from Iraq & Afghanistan that met the criteria but weren't allowed the treatment because of GWB's capping the quota!

FFS, we're all allowed our opinion about this topic Didge ...we aren't being PAID for our POV's around here!


Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:36 pm

You keep going on about the US, which has already been addressed

I have argued for all drugs to be made legal, so your point is moot and again going off articles which have this helping some wherte it does not help others on other problems, is far removed from being a cure for cancer

You never responded to any of my points


Try again

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:24 pm

Didge wrote:You keep going on about the US, which has already been addressed

I have argued for all drugs to be made legal, so your point is moot and again going off articles which have this helping some wherte it does not help others on other problems, is far removed from being a cure for cancer

You never responded to any of my points
Try again
1) I have never posted any CLAIM that Cannabis is a cure for the battle of ANY CANCER, period - you are fabricating BS
2) like any insidious cell decease there are far too many variables - far too many individual reactions to 'ALL TREATMENTS' to just leave a flat/pat answer that 'CHEMO' is the only thing to do
3) as I've proven - YOU; yes 'YOU' have changed your mind about this issue and seem often confused by your own stance: past/present/future = you do not understand = you are not a clinical Oncologist researcher = your livelihood is not sustained by the funding for this research = you don't have a say - PERIOD.

Marijuana can kill cancer cells, says US government-funded research
 by Guest on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:14 am

The US government may be starting to officially recognize medicinal benefits of marijuana, as a government-funded research group has released a report claiming that weed can kill cancer cells. The Daily Caller reported the National Institute on Drug Abuse has issued a report that recognizes potential medical benefits of marijuana, something the US government has rejected in its classification of pot as a Schedule I drug – along with heroin, LSD and ecstasy.

“Recent animal studies have shown that marijuana can kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others,” the NIDA report said. “Evidence from one animal study suggests that extracts from whole-plant marijuana can shrink one of the most serious types of brain tumours. Research in mice showed that these extracts, when used with radiation, increased the cancer-killing effects of the radiation.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marijuana-can-kill-cancer-cells-says-us-governmentfunded-research-10166406.html
Well, I am happy to say that I was wrong and that Korben was right, because it really is able to kill some cancer cells.
Fair play and again I am very happy to be wrong here.
My apologies Korben.

Let it go - take a toke - and enjoy the peaceful bliss that a total relaxing day can provide you!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Still not answered my points

Second, killing some cancer cells in tests, is not a cure for cancer, so posting up a previous unrelated post I made, shows you are now being desperate and cannot answer my points

Third you are easily proven to be deflecting, diverting and doing everything to not answer my points

There is zero evidence that Pharma companies are covering up cures and even more so when this has not even been classed a cure but simply promising with years of research and trials yet to be done

Try again

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:37 pm

Didge wrote:Still not answered my points

Second, killing some cancer cells in tests, is not a cure for cancer, so posting up a previous unrelated post I made, shows you are now being desperate and cannot answer my points

Third you are easily proven to be deflecting, diverting and doing everything to not answer my points

There is zero evidence that Pharma companies are covering up cures and even more so when this has not even been classed a cure but simply promising with years of research and trials yet to be done

Try again


Also no where did I say i have fought for cannabis to be a  cure, if you got your head out of the clouds, I said for all drugs to be made legal for recreatinal use, based on the many reasons I have given before on this matter.
So try reading what has been posted, as it may explain why now you have been incapable of answering my points or backing up your falsified claims

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:46 pm

I don't make "false claims" ...I just happen to agree with the 
1.) Need for the research
 2.) That America has been lagging behind due to lack of grants and other funding
3.) That big pharma is quite capable of price gouging - buying out their competition - forming monopolies - shutting down meds that help some humans but are not the 'mega money makers' that they require
4.) Whether this meets any or a few of your anointed requirements for justification for this research is just ...well it's not something you have ANY CONTROL OVER 
The research will go forward with or without your SEAL OF APPROVAL    
 CHILL OUT ...

BTW ...you seem stuck on the 'OLD TOPIC' and you couldn't even be bothered to read the article about the Alzheimer's research results and how exciting that is ...good grief, I do believe you'd 'P' on your own cake just to make your day a horrid downer time for everone invited to your party cheers


Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:48 pm

4EVER2 wrote:I don't make "false claims" ...I just happen to agree with the 
1.) Need for the research
 2.) That America has been lagging behind due to lack of grants and other funding
3.) That big pharma is quite capable of price gouging - buying out their competition - forming monopolies - shutting down meds that help some humans but are not the 'mega money makers' that they require
4.) Whether this meets any or a few of your anointed requirements for justification for this research is just ...well it's not something you have ANY CONTROL OVER 
The research will go forward with or without your SEAL OF APPROVAL    
 CHILL OUT ...


You went off backing Eddie who claimed that the Pharma companies were stopping cures and now you decide you are again going to move the goalposts when you made many poor points.
I am very chilled, just waiting for you to actually answer my points and stop deflecting as you did the last couple of posts

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:58 pm

  I edited an extra poke at you ...just because - you do suck the GREAT NEWS OUT OF ANY NEW MEDICAL RESEARCH

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:00 pm

4EVER2 wrote:  I edited an extra poke at you ...just because - you do suck the GREAT NEWS OUT OF ANY NEW MEDICAL RESEARCH

Great, glad that brings you some amusement, which as they say, little things please little minds

So I take it after numeroeus posts, failing to answer, that you simply have no answer

Excellent, you got there in the end

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:16 pm

Didge wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:I don't make "false claims" ...I just happen to agree with the 
1.) Need for the research
 2.) That America has been lagging behind due to lack of grants and other funding
3.) That big pharma is quite capable of price gouging - buying out their competition - forming monopolies - shutting down meds that help some humans but are not the 'mega money makers' that they require
4.) Whether this meets any or a few of your anointed requirements for justification for this research is just ...well it's not something you have ANY CONTROL OVER 
The research will go forward with or without your SEAL OF APPROVAL    
 CHILL OUT ...


You went off backing Eddie who claimed that the Pharma companies were stopping cures and now you decide you are again going to move the goalposts when you made many poor points.
I am very chilled, just waiting for you to actually answer my points and stop deflecting as you did the last couple of posts

I never said the Pharma companies were stopping cures but that there's lots of money to be made from chemo. And there is.


_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31834
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


You went off backing Eddie who claimed that the Pharma companies were stopping cures and now you decide you are again going to move the goalposts when you made many poor points.
I am very chilled, just waiting for you to actually answer my points and stop deflecting as you did the last couple of posts

I never said the Pharma companies were stopping cures but that there's lots of money to be made from chemo. And there is.



lying again


eddie wrote:And that's where alternative truth sites and articles will explain WHY they didn't peruse it.
Money.

Chemo makes a fuckton of money.


You see its the Pied Piper syndrome again, making out that these companies love to see people ill off chemo and that they have no interest in saving lives

Spare me your backtrack

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Go read the article and obtain some current - objective information ...or continue your waste of bandwidth because it's what you do best;  the choice is all your's ...move on on be ignored


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Didge on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:29 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Go read the article and obtain some current - objective information ...or continue your waste of bandwidth because it's what you do best;  the choice is all your's ...move on on be ignored


I have read it thanks, what is more important is why you keep deflecting and failing to answer points.

That is not going to change the fact you cannot.

Again I open to many differnt new methods being tested, but they are in the early stages, whereas you read something and think it should be on the market straight away, which with your neglegence could lead to some unnessary deaths. Test and trials takes years of research and thank goodness we have people who know and understand this, than some nobody;s on forums thinking that they do

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 2976
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum