U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Wed May 18, 2016 10:25 pm

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells


Conspiracy theorists have been saying it all along – but cannabis does apparently kill cancer cells.

That’s according to the US government, which has added a page on the use of cannabis and cannabinoids to their official cancer advice website.

The National Cancer Institute, part of the US Department of Health, now advises that ‘cannabinoids may be useful in treating the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment’ by smoking, eating it in baked products, drinking herbal teas or even spraying it under the tongue.

The site also lists other uses including: Anti-inflammatory activity, blocking cell growth, preventing the growth of blood vessels that supply tumours, antiviral activity and relieving muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.

The information page also explains how cancer cells in mice were killed when exposed to cannabis.

Several scientific studies have suggested this in the past, and in April this year the US government’s National Institute on Drug Abuse revised their publications to suggest cannabis could shrink brain tumours by killing off cancer cells.

There are now two FDA approved medications for cancer patients available in the US which contain cannabinoids.

In the UK THC is in prescribed drug Sativex but is not yet considered useful on a wider basis for medical purposes.

http://worldhealthsupport.com/u-s-just-admitted-that-cannabis-does-kill-cancer-cells/



Last edited by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Wed May 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Let's hope they speed this process up.
Since my friend has been diagnosed and got hold of some of this stuff from a reputable place (yes it's been checked, verified etc) we have spoken to so many people who have had, or known others, to have their lives extended or in some cases, almost cured.

Even worst ways, it's promotes better rest and an increased appetite - crucial when having chemo

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed May 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Didn't give Bob Morley or Howard marks eternal life...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19305
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Lord Foul on Wed May 18, 2016 10:43 pm

no but I bet they felt a lot less badly.....

have you ever had morphine Tommy....medically I mean?

then you will know it doesnt actually stop the pain that much ...its just you REALLY ...dont care......

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9002
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Wed May 18, 2016 10:45 pm

It's not about smoking it Tommy.
You get Cannibis oil and you take a tiny drop - size of a grain of rice, once a day.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed May 18, 2016 10:59 pm



Never had morphine...


And yes I have read that cancer cells can be destroyed by cannabis oils...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19305
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Lord Foul on Wed May 18, 2016 10:59 pm

hell, smoke it...
1) you will get your daily dose
2) you will feel a whole lot better flower

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9002
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Lord Foul on Wed May 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Never had morphine...


And yes I have read that cancer cells can be destroyed by cannabis oils...



its not actually that thrilling.....

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9002
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed May 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Another step toward the eventual legalization of marijuana in the U.S. Which is good news, because did anybody hear about how much the cost of weed is dropping in states where it's legal?


_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23043
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Cass on Thu May 19, 2016 12:14 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Never had morphine...


And yes I have read that cancer cells can be destroyed by cannabis oils...



its not actually that thrilling.....

Yup. Messes with your digestion and other body systems. Only to be used at the end.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4379
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Lord Foul on Thu May 19, 2016 12:27 am

Cass wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Never had morphine...


And yes I have read that cancer cells can be destroyed by cannabis oils...



its not actually that thrilling.....

Yup. Messes with your digestion and other body systems. Only to be used at the end.

or if you are lying at the road side with your shoulder ripped out of its socket.....after trying a flying tackle on a 8 legger whilst on your motorbike.......

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9002
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Cass on Thu May 19, 2016 12:34 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Cass wrote:

Yup. Messes with your digestion and other body systems. Only to be used at the end.

or if you are lying at the road side with your shoulder ripped out of its socket.....after trying a flying tackle on a 8 legger whilst on your motorbike.......


Whaaaaaaatttt???

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4379
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Lord Foul on Thu May 19, 2016 12:40 am

a bloody great wagon drove across a junction (I was on the major road with right of way) straight across my path...I hit one of the back wheels fortunately...ended up with my shoulder ball down around my ribs....

the medic that attended gave me a shot of morphine (I guess to stop me swearing quite so much)

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9002
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2016 3:00 am

I wish we had so many of these holistic cannabis oils available when my husband was in dire need...back when he was first diagnosed and then for his 2nd round---well that all ended not as planned.  
Part of me rages with frustration at my own governments asinine labeling cannabis as a hallucinogenic narcotic back in the early 30's---where we could have been so far into the future with natural plant.  
About dam time ...but if it hadn't been for all the other countries forging ahead and publishing there medical advancements ...I don't think that we'd be seeing the states that have changed there POV regarding the legalities of marijuana!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Thu May 19, 2016 1:40 pm

4EVER2 wrote:I wish we had so many of these holistic cannabis oils available when my husband was in dire need...back when he was first diagnosed and then for his 2nd round---well that all ended not as planned.  
Part of me rages with frustration at my own governments asinine labeling cannabis as a hallucinogenic narcotic back in the early 30's---where we could have been so far into the future with natural plant.  
About dam time ...but if it hadn't been for all the other countries forging ahead and publishing there medical advancements ...I don't think that we'd be seeing the states that have changed there POV regarding the legalities of marijuana!


I wish too, that this had been abailable for your husband 4ever, and also for my dad.

My friend has some on order.

I will let you all know how she gets on with it. Her first round of chemo is Monday - 10 hours of it.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Cass on Thu May 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:a bloody great wagon drove across a junction (I was on the major road with right of way) straight across my path...I hit one of the back wheels fortunately...ended up with my shoulder ball down around my ribs....

the medic that attended gave me a shot of morphine (I guess to stop me swearing quite so much)

Cheezus Vic. Sounds like you're lucky that was all. Eek!

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4379
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Cass on Thu May 19, 2016 1:55 pm

eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:I wish we had so many of these holistic cannabis oils available when my husband was in dire need...back when he was first diagnosed and then for his 2nd round---well that all ended not as planned.  
Part of me rages with frustration at my own governments asinine labeling cannabis as a hallucinogenic narcotic back in the early 30's---where we could have been so far into the future with natural plant.  
About dam time ...but if it hadn't been for all the other countries forging ahead and publishing there medical advancements ...I don't think that we'd be seeing the states that have changed there POV regarding the legalities of marijuana!


I wish too, that this had been abailable for your husband 4ever, and also for my dad.

My friend has some on order.

I will let you all know how she gets on with it. Her first round of chemo is Monday - 10 hours of it.

Much love to her eds x

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4379
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by nicko on Thu May 19, 2016 1:58 pm

Taken to Hospital with Kidney Stones, absolute agony until Morphine injection.
ditto Gall Stones.

Dito Prostate Cancer.

Don't knock it till you scream for it!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8647
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Thu May 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:I wish we had so many of these holistic cannabis oils available when my husband was in dire need...back when he was first diagnosed and then for his 2nd round---well that all ended not as planned.  
Part of me rages with frustration at my own governments asinine labeling cannabis as a hallucinogenic narcotic back in the early 30's---where we could have been so far into the future with natural plant.  
About dam time ...but if it hadn't been for all the other countries forging ahead and publishing there medical advancements ...I don't think that we'd be seeing the states that have changed there POV regarding the legalities of marijuana!


I wish too, that this had been abailable for your husband 4ever, and also for my dad.

My friend has some on order.

I will let you all know how she gets on with it. Her first round of chemo is Monday - 10 hours of it.

Much love to her eds x

Thank you Cass X
She said she's going to ask for a boob lift from her doctor. Her words "If I've got to have cancer at least can I have nice boobs?"


_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2016 4:50 pm

ATTA GIRL...

BTW, I'd forgotten about my 1½" thick humorous file folder with all those printed copies of jokes - jokes and more jokes.  Risqué and off the wall, that corporations and many of our commercial accounts/family and friends and sent to me to show to hubby. 
Thought I'd lost him a couple of times for his LOL'ing so dam hard tears would stream down his face...but those jokes and humorous stories gave him something to read while he was seated in there having his CHEMO...and soon he was sharing them with the entire room of patients too.
Nurses & doctors taking them away to make photo copies for the group or for their own private file.  Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dr. Sanjay Gupta's Documantary on Medical Marijuana...

Post by Guest on Thu May 19, 2016 11:50 pm




Gupta: 'I am doubling down' on medical marijuana - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/health/gupta-medical-marijuana/index.html
Mar 06, 2014 · Video embedded · It's been eight months since I last wrote about medical marijuana, apologizing for having not dug deeply into the beneficial effects of …

He's done a series of 3 of these updates; and the information that he's obtained - globally - is just amazing; lung cancer research in Israel is eons above ours in the USA, because they aren't treating it like an abhorrent drug - they're using it like a herbal/holistic healing tool.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Cass on Thu May 19, 2016 11:50 pm

[quote="eddie"]
Cass wrote:
Thank you Cass X
She said she's going to ask for a boob lift from her doctor. Her words "If I've got to have cancer at least can I have nice boobs?"



Hahaha brilliant x

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4379
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by sassy on Fri May 20, 2016 12:04 am

Tried to get hold of it for my daughter because of the huge amounts of strong prescription drugs she had to take.  The doctor put her on oxy, I only found out afterwards what a terrible drug it is.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 12:28 am

4EVER2 wrote:ATTA GIRL...

BTW, I'd forgotten about my 1½" thick humorous file folder with all those printed copies of jokes - jokes and more jokes.  Risqué and off the wall, that corporations and many of our commercial accounts/family and friends and sent to me to show to hubby. 
Thought I'd lost him a couple of times for his LOL'ing so dam hard tears would stream down his face...but those jokes and humorous stories gave him something to read while he was seated in there having his CHEMO...and soon he was sharing them with the entire room of patients too.
Nurses & doctors taking them away to make photo copies for the group or for their own private file.  Wink

I like that story. Made me smile

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by sassy on Fri May 20, 2016 12:30 am

I'm not going to be here from tomorrow night until Monday Eddie, so can I wish your friend all the best for Monday.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 10:52 am

Cospiracy theorists.
Please.
The NHS and many medical researches have been working on this for years and the reason they do not declare anything, is because it takes years of testing.
Sorry Eddie to use this as a means to claim conspiracists are right using the plight of cancer I find appalling in the extreme. Just because some people guess rightly something may end up working does not make conspircies then be right on every claim. Some conspiracies have been right, but the amount claimed and wrong does not equate to making use of the plight og people suffering as a means to champion your conspiracy crap as is they are always right.
Sorry this is a new low for you Eddie
This should have been a thread on the fact it has properties to help, not post thinking this then makes all your looney claims right
What now, is this the green light to try all claims so called "natural cures" based off no years of testing, based off this one works.
This is the danger people like yourself fail to realize what you promote, as now this will give you a misleading belief on other claims.
Everything requires proper testing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 11:20 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:Cospiracy theorists.
Please.
The NHS and many medical researches have been working on this for years and the reason they do not declare anything, is because it takes years of testing.
Sorry Eddie to use this as a means to claim conspiracists are right using the plight of cancer I find appalling in the extreme. Just because some people guess rightly something may end up working does not make conspircies then be right on every claim. Some conspiracies have been right, but the amount claimed and wrong does not equate to making use of the plight og people suffering as a means to champion your conspiracy crap as is they are always right.
Sorry this is a new low for you Eddie
This should have been a thread on the fact it has properties to help, not post thinking this then makes all your looney claims right

What now, is this the green light to try all claims so called "natural cures" based off no years of testing, based off this one works.
This is the danger people like yourself fail to realize what you promote, as now this will give you a misleading belief on other claims.
Everything requires proper testing.   DUHHHHH, genius - pure genius
Not a huge surprise that you'd stoop so low as too attack/jab/at Eddie during a period when she's got a life long friend in 'NEED' but as your usual lame - 'can't read the links or watch the video to see the number of nations that have been doing the test for 10+years'...
Well, that is as per your NORMAL; BS and what Didgey-Dooer does best: lies and attacks and if some dumb-ass blogger doesn't hand you your daily thoughts --- you don't have any! 

How is the view from the GUTTER LEVEL...calling Eddie a "looney" and you've proven what a liar you are and certifiable too!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 11:25 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:]
Not a huge surprise that you'd stoop so low as too attack/jab/at Eddie during a period when she's got a life long friend in 'NEED' but as your usual lame - 'can't read the links or watch the video to see the number of nations that have been doing the test for 10+years'...
Well, that is as per your NORMAL; BS and what Didgey-Dooer does best: lies and attacks and if some dumb-ass blogger doesn't hand you your daily thoughts --- you don't have any! 

How is the view from the GUTTER LEVEL...calling Eddie a "looney" and you've proven what a liar you are and certifiable too!


So yet again more infantile comments failing to understand that Eddie does buy into natural cures.
This gives a false belief to promote them to others which is dangerous.
Now you may want to defend such naive and stupidity, but I will not sit by and allow that to happen
Now as per usual you prove what a complete an utter sockpuppet you really are 4everclueless
This is something that has been tested, which is what counts and it takes years to do so, but many naive people falsely lay claims to things that do nothing to help people. Many people suffer from cancer and many of us know people who are and even Palliative, which such false misleading hope can end up shortening their lives.
So you can take your sob bullshit and stuff it up your fat arse.
We all know people suffering, and I am not kncking this breakthrough but this offering then a false belief that other claims to cures will work.
Can you not work  that out you thick piece of shit?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by sassy on Fri May 20, 2016 2:05 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:Cospiracy theorists.
Please.
The NHS and many medical researches have been working on this for years and the reason they do not declare anything, is because it takes years of testing.
Sorry Eddie to use this as a means to claim conspiracists are right using the plight of cancer I find appalling in the extreme. Just because some people guess rightly something may end up working does not make conspircies then be right on every claim. Some conspiracies have been right, but the amount claimed and wrong does not equate to making use of the plight og people suffering as a means to champion your conspiracy crap as is they are always right.
Sorry this is a new low for you Eddie
This should have been a thread on the fact it has properties to help, not post thinking this then makes all your looney claims right

What now, is this the green light to try all claims so called "natural cures" based off no years of testing, based off this one works.
This is the danger people like yourself fail to realize what you promote, as now this will give you a misleading belief on other claims.
Everything requires proper testing.   DUHHHHH, genius - pure genius
Not a huge surprise that you'd stoop so low as too attack/jab/at Eddie during a period when she's got a life long friend in 'NEED' but as your usual lame - 'can't read the links or watch the video to see the number of nations that have been doing the test for 10+years'...
Well, that is as per your NORMAL; BS and what Didgey-Dooer does best: lies and attacks and if some dumb-ass blogger doesn't hand you your daily thoughts --- you don't have any! 

How is the view from the GUTTER LEVEL...calling Eddie a "looney" and you've proven what a liar you are and certifiable too!


FGS!!!   She's going through hell with her friend at the moment, has he no shame.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Didge would you like to contact The National Cancer institute?
Read the OP.

When you're proved wrong, and it seems you're among the very few in the world who are still in the dark about cancer cells and cannibis - then you may come back and say "oops"

Have you seen the actual footage of cannibis oil attacking cancer cells and leaving healthy cells alone?

It's on YouTube

And I take it, you're calling the NCI a bunch of loonies?

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri May 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Laughing

EDDIE'S making claims not covered in the quotes in the O/P...

And she knows it..

That report says that cannabinoids may kill some cancer cells..
AND it relieves a lot of the signs, symptons and side effects..

BUT nowhere does it offer any actual "cures" for cancers.

OTHERS here are just adding their hopes and dreams on top of that report, and claiming some links that just aren't shown there -- as yet..


_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4563
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 5:50 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing
EDDIE'S making claims not covered in the quotes in the O/P...
And she knows it..
That report says that cannabinoids may kill some cancer cells..
AND it relieves a lot of the signs, symptons and side effects..

BUT nowhere does it offer any actual "cures" for cancers.

OTHERS here are just adding their hopes and dreams on top of that report, and claiming some links that just aren't shown there -- as yet..

Nope, you'd be better educated to this entire study and the nations that have been doing the research for 10+ years if you look at the data/link/video ---

It's an amazing herbal medicinal product; just as all of the other herbal products that our chemist have used to manufacturer something uniquely different for our 21st century meds. 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 7:01 pm

I'm not understanding why people don't know that they've been testing this for years????

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 7:07 pm

eddie wrote:I'm not understanding why people don't know that they've been testing this for years????

I don't understand why the hype about this plant, when there are just as many other 'PLANTS' that we transform into some other by-product to make a lot of our pharmaceuticals --- it's a PLANT.
And if the nay-sayers would/could watch the videos' or read the data they to would know that the oils are not hallucinogenic --- there are seeds from the modified cannabis plants that don't give you a MENTAL FOGGY HIGH!

I was shocked/amazed and saddened that my neighbor couldn't have tried the lung treatment that Israel has been working on for 10+ years --- she might have been able to step outside the 'CHEMO' treatment that is so heavily pushed here in the states. Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Chemo is pushed here too 4ever.

I think we may see the day when chemo is not used at all anymore. I'm a great believer in nature being able to tackle most diseases, even if it's not a cure as such.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 7:48 pm

eddie wrote:Chemo is pushed here too 4ever.

I think we may see the day when chemo is not used at all anymore. I'm a great believer in nature being able to tackle most diseases, even if it's not a cure as such.

Well, from my perspective; when we allowed BIG PHARMA to become our vested partners in our Medicare/Medicaid system {over here} and they control the OTC, to prescriptions meds and stuff our doctors pockets with bribes/benefits to 'encourage' certain new brands and best/cheap sellers to be prescript - written --- is it any wonder that Chemo and Radiation is still the "preferred" ole' standby and the newer technology is being done in other countries

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 7:54 pm

It is about big money for sure.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 9:48 pm

eddie wrote:Didge would you like to contact The National Cancer institute?
Read the OP.

When you're proved wrong, and it seems you're among the very few in the world who are still in the dark about cancer cells and cannibis - then you may come back and say "oops"

Have you seen the actual footage of cannibis oil attacking cancer cells and leaving healthy cells alone?

It's on YouTube

And I take it, you're calling the NCI a bunch of loonies?

Maybe you should read what I have written as I am not disputing the claim as I know it has been through years of medical research.
Its your idiocy to claim this is down to conspiracy theorists who had nothing to do with it or any of the research or for you then to believe this makes any conspiracy theory. To the point you will make claims to other so called sures

So again at no point have a I disputed the claim, my beef is you disgustingly going off and bringing into this conspircay idiots

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 9:50 pm

sassy wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Not a huge surprise that you'd stoop so low as too attack/jab/at Eddie during a period when she's got a life long friend in 'NEED' but as your usual lame - 'can't read the links or watch the video to see the number of nations that have been doing the test for 10+years'...
Well, that is as per your NORMAL; BS and what Didgey-Dooer does best: lies and attacks and if some dumb-ass blogger doesn't hand you your daily thoughts --- you don't have any! 

How is the view from the GUTTER LEVEL...calling Eddie a "looney" and you've proven what a liar you are and certifiable too!


FGS!!!   She's going through hell with her friend at the moment, has he no shame.

Oh and she is the only one who has friends palliative.
That has nothing to do with this but as usual sassy the low life piece of shit tries to invent again something which is not ven about that

Shut the fuck up you waste of fucking oxygen, you have no idea and you have banged on countless times against so called natural cures

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 9:53 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge would you like to contact The National Cancer institute?
Read the OP.

When you're proved wrong, and it seems you're among the very few in the world who are still in the dark about cancer cells and cannibis - then you may come back and say "oops"

Have you seen the actual footage of cannibis oil attacking cancer cells and leaving healthy cells alone?

It's on YouTube

And I take it, you're calling the NCI a bunch of loonies?

Maybe you should read what I have written as I am not disputing the claim as I know it has been through years of medical research.
Its your idiocy to claim this is down to conspiracy theorists who had nothing to do with it or any of the research or for you then to believe this makes any conspiracy theory. To the point you will make claims to other so called sures

So again at no point have a I disputed the claim, my beef is you disgustingly going off and bringing into this conspircay idiots


Where did I mention conspiracy theorists? It's in the article sure, but I didn't write that did I? scratch

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Do you mean this part of the ARTICLE NOT WRITTEN BY ME?

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells


Conspiracy theorists have been saying it all along – but cannabis does apparently kill cancer cells.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 9:59 pm


_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 9:59 pm

eddie wrote:U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells


Conspiracy theorists have been saying it all along – but cannabis does apparently kill cancer cells.

That’s according to the US government, which has added a page on the use of cannabis and cannabinoids to their official cancer advice website.

The National Cancer Institute, part of the US Department of Health, now advises that ‘cannabinoids may be useful in treating the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment’ by smoking, eating it in baked products, drinking herbal teas or even spraying it under the tongue.

The site also lists other uses including: Anti-inflammatory activity, blocking cell growth, preventing the growth of blood vessels that supply tumours, antiviral activity and relieving muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.

The information page also explains how cancer cells in mice were killed when exposed to cannabis.

Several scientific studies have suggested this in the past, and in April this year the US government’s National Institute on Drug Abuse revised their publications to suggest cannabis could shrink brain tumours by killing off cancer cells.

There are now two FDA approved medications for cancer patients available in the US which contain cannabinoids.

In the UK THC is in prescribed drug Sativex but is not yet considered useful on a wider basis for medical purposes.



Whyat article, there is no link?

And if you are posting one that goes on about conspiracy idiots, that says it all

For fuck sake, get a grip woman in thsi shit that you read.

Its not a cure either

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:You mean this article that I still never wrote?

http://worldhealthsupport.com/u-s-just-admitted-that-cannabis-does-kill-cancer-cells/

You mean the one you now only put a link to

Then more the idiot you then is it not

It looks all your words

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 10:01 pm

I've just added the link to my OP as I never put one.

But I do accept your apology that yes, it wasn't me that wrote the article, so therefore you jumped the gun.


_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:I've just added the link to my OP as I never put one.

But I do accept your apology that yes, it wasn't me that wrote the article, so therefore you jumped the gun.


You are not getting one, you posted it as if it was your own words, thatis plagerism

So that makes you look 10 times worse

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Hahahahahaha now you don't like the publication so you will sit and say you don't think it is a cure when you never argued that before?

Oops. It's Friday night.
You're pished, I'm off.

Your apology is noted.
Enjoy.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32420
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 10:04 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahaha now you don't like the publication so you will sit and say you don't think it is a cure when you never argued that before?

Oops. It's Friday night.
You're pished, I'm off.

Your apology is noted.
Enjoy.


How is it a cure?

Do you know what a cure is?

You thick idiot ha ha ha ha

No apologies for dumbs dumbs, when they post something and play it off as their own words.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®)–Patient Version










Sections





Overview






http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2016 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:It's not about smoking it Tommy.
You get Cannibis oil and you take a tiny drop - size of a grain of rice, once a day.


IMPORTANT – we have become aware that scammers are tricking cancer patients and their families into handing over money for “cannabis oil”, yet receiving nothing in return. Some of these fraudsters are using the email address ukcancerresearchcentre @ gmail.com and claiming to be based at 407 St John Street.  This is a scam, and has nothing to do with Cancer Research UK or our employees. If you believe you have been a victim of this fraud, please contact the police. [KA 20/04/15]

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2012/07/25/cannabis-cannabinoids-and-cancer-the-evidence-so-far/

Do not listen to Eddie, its as simple as that on medical matters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum