Video shows man tackling and robbing 88-year-old woman in her own home in 'vile' attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video shows man tackling and robbing 88-year-old woman in her own home in 'vile' attack

Post by sassy on Tue May 17, 2016 9:29 pm

A man has been sentenced to nine years in prison

CCTV footage has been released showing the moment a man wrestled an 88-year-old woman to the ground before robbing her home in Hull.

On Wednesday 6 April, Dwayne Hollingworth, 27, tricked his way into the woman’s home. Once inside he pushed the victim to the floor and forcefully removed the rings from her fingers. He then left her in distress on the floor, while searching the house for further items to steal.

The woman required hospital treatment after suffering severe bruising to her fingers and shock.

Police conducted house to house in the area and reviewed CCTV that relatives had installed and quickly identified Hollingworth who was arrested within six hours of the incident being reported.

On Monday, Hollingworth was sentenced to over nine years in prison.

Detective Constable Lee Sims said: “This was a despicable offence against a very vulnerable elderly woman in her own home. The CCTV footage of the incident is harrow to watch with the victim weakly trying to protect herself as Hollingworth ripped the rings off her fingers.

“The incident itself left the victim very shaken and her family was devastated she’d been targeted in this way. Fortunately, as a force we were able to deploy quickly to the incident, conduct house to house and also identify and arrest Hollingworth. I know this was a huge relief for his victim and her family.

“The sentence issued by the court shows the severity of the offence and highlights that the police, courts and society will not tolerate such crimes.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/video-shows-man-tackling-and-robbing-88-year-old-woman-in-her-own-home-in-vile-attack-a7034306.html

Video on link.

Fu..ing little bastard, she could have died and will probably never feel safe again.   9 years for that is NOTHING.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video shows man tackling and robbing 88-year-old woman in her own home in 'vile' attack

Post by Miffs2 on Tue May 17, 2016 9:38 pm

God I hate hate hate deception burglary crimes. Big man, should have got life. Poor lady, sometimes the elderly are so trusting and vulnerable.
Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video shows man tackling and robbing 88-year-old woman in her own home in 'vile' attack

Post by eddie on Tue May 17, 2016 11:37 pm

I hate these crimes too. There's something just so disgustingly horrible about a person who picks on someone that could be his grandmother, tricks her, deceives her and robs her....
Right at the end of her lifetime.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed May 18, 2016 1:06 pm

That poor poor lady. Crying or Very sad

The worthless piece of crap should never be freed...lets hope before he is he goes through hell.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko on Wed May 18, 2016 6:28 pm

9years, he will be out in 4.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top