The most moral army?

Go down

The most moral army?

Post by sassy on Wed May 11, 2016 11:31 pm

We constantly hear Israeli politicians and generals talking about how the Israel Defense Force (IDF) is the most moral army in the world. It’s been repeated so often it’s a cliche.

And yet here we are able to watch a cold blooded murder by one of our own on a Hebron street, an IDF soldier putting a bullet in the head of a wounded, unarmed man:



Here we have a captive, a man whose life is the responsibility of the soldiers around him, the very soldiers whose lives he tried to take moments before, gunned down and then left to bleed until eventually a soldier callously puts a bullet in his brain.

The soldier has been arrested. But this isn’t really about the soldier who takes it upon himself to execute a wounded, defenseless man. Now the soldier has been arrested the usual suspects will wax lyrical about how the one bad apple was removed from the tree and how he will face “justice”.

But there’s more to this story than a soldier killing a man in cold blood. Watch that video again. Watch the whole scene. Watch the way those two would-be terrorists lie unarmed and ignored.

Watch the medics who are trained to heal everyone ignore the men lying there bleeding.

Watch the man who walks up to the terrorist lying on the ground to film him on his phone.

Watch how the soldiers react to their friend cocking his weapon, listen for their shouts for him to stop, for him not to fire.

You won’t hear them.

Listen for their shouts at him after the fact.

Listen to their bemused cries “what did you do?” They never ask. “Why did you kill him?” They don’t say.

“What about purity of the rifle?” No one says.

Where is the leadership on the ground? Whose in control here? How did they allow this to happen?

Already generals and politicians are going out of there way to distance themselves and the IDF from this act. Already the soldier is being thrown to the wolves.

But no one is looking at the whole scene and asking why no one provided medical treatment to the wounded or why civilians were allowed on the scene. Or why no one was in control of their soldiers enough to wonder why one of them suddenly, loudly cocks his weapon and blows a man’s head off.

And just who IS that guy in civilian clothes taking before and after pictures of the terrorist lying on the ground?

The shouting after the man is killed seems to be only to direct the ambulance around the body.

I don’t cry for a dead terrorist. I shed tears for a country that turns its own children into murderers and an army that cannot tell the difference between a terrorist threat and an unarmed captive.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-most-moral-army/


Since then, the 'soldier' who was a parmedic, has been hailed a hero, carried shoulder high back home, caused thousands to come out on the streat with banners saying 'kill them all, death to Arabs', the same happening a football matches.   A totally sick society.
avatar
sassy

Posts : 17618
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Irn Bru on Thu May 12, 2016 12:21 am

People in Israel itself are now starting to see what has been going on and are questioning what the IDF are doing and they are right to do so.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 12:25 am

So one soldier and who Israel prosecutes, is now cause to claim many?
How exactly?
It shows israel applies the law, even though it was a terrorist and to me facing being attacked daily, I would have put a bullet in his head also.
Its easy to sit back here not facing such hate and attacks, but just like the British soldier who shot the wounded Taliban, why the fuss over terrorist scum, who set out to murder and do not follow any rules? Thier only rules is Islam and death through martydom, which is what they set out to achieve.
Because the left wish to use that as a means to bash either Israel or the British with

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Miffs2 on Thu May 12, 2016 12:30 am

I thought this was going to be about the Sally Army
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 12:31 am

I will ask the question.
If when Lee Rigby was murdered and a armed Police officer had walked up and put a bullet in both his killers head. Would anyone have truly given a flying fuck about them?
Not in a million years, most would have been praising the officer for ridding the world of two terrorist scukm and saving the tax payer loads.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Irn Bru on Thu May 12, 2016 12:31 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:So one soldier and who Israel prosecutes, is now cause to claim many?
How exactly?
It shows israel applies the law, even though it was a terrorist and to me facing being attacked daily, I would have put a bullet in his head also.
Its easy to sit back here not facing such hate and attacks, but just like the British soldier who shot the wounded Taliban, why the fuss over terrorist scum, who set out to murder and do not follow any rules? Thier only rules is Islam and death through martydom, which is what they set out to achieve.
Because the left wish to use that as a means to bash either Israel or the British with

He's not exactly a hero though is he and condemnation rather than acclaim is the order of the day. Please don't make excuses for him.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 12:32 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:So one soldier and who Israel prosecutes, is now cause to claim many?
How exactly?
It shows israel applies the law, even though it was a terrorist and to me facing being attacked daily, I would have put a bullet in his head also.
Its easy to sit back here not facing such hate and attacks, but just like the British soldier who shot the wounded Taliban, why the fuss over terrorist scum, who set out to murder and do not follow any rules? Thier only rules is Islam and death through martydom, which is what they set out to achieve.
Because the left wish to use that as a means to bash either Israel or the British with

He's not exactly a hero though is he and condemnation rather than acclaim is the order of the day. Please don't make excuses for him.


I agree with his actions, as he shot a terrorist scum in the act of trying to murder, he just finished the job and gave the lad what he wanted, and what he set out to do, martydom

Like I say
Lets see if you have the balls to answer the following:

I will ask the question.
If when Lee Rigby was murdered and a armed Police officer had walked up and put a bullet in both his killers head.

Would you condemn the officer or praise him?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 12:36 am

If it had been the SAS, it would have be two shots, one to the body and one to the head.
You should be thanking Israeli's they only wound many of these terrorists. in their acts or attempted acts of murder

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Irn Bru on Thu May 12, 2016 12:54 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:So one soldier and who Israel prosecutes, is now cause to claim many?
How exactly?
It shows israel applies the law, even though it was a terrorist and to me facing being attacked daily, I would have put a bullet in his head also.
Its easy to sit back here not facing such hate and attacks, but just like the British soldier who shot the wounded Taliban, why the fuss over terrorist scum, who set out to murder and do not follow any rules? Thier only rules is Islam and death through martydom, which is what they set out to achieve.
Because the left wish to use that as a means to bash either Israel or the British with

He's not exactly a hero though is he and condemnation rather than acclaim is the order of the day. Please don't make excuses for him.


I agree with his actions, as he shot a terrorist scum in the act of trying to murder, he just finished the job and gave the lad what he wanted, and what he set out to do, martydom

Like I say
Lets see if you have the balls to answer the following:

I will ask the question.
If when Lee Rigby was murdered and a armed Police officer had walked up and put a bullet in both his killers head.

Would you condemn the officer or praise him?

You agrre with his actions then. Well tell that to Marc Goldberg who is a former IDF soldier who believes it was wrong so who are you to question him.


I don't believe in summary justice by anyone and putting a bullet in both the heads of the terrorists would probaly be what they wanted to give them the martyredom they so desired. I'd rather see them put on trial and and spend the rest of their misreable lives locked up and deprived of the easy way out.

What were you saying previously aboit the IDF rules of engagement? Remind me.......
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 12:59 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


I agree with his actions, as he shot a terrorist scum in the act of trying to murder, he just finished the job and gave the lad what he wanted, and what he set out to do, martydom

Like I say
Lets see if you have the balls to answer the following:

I will ask the question.
If when Lee Rigby was murdered and a armed Police officer had walked up and put a bullet in both his killers head.

Would you condemn the officer or praise him?

You agrre with his actions then. Well tell that to Marc Goldberg who is a former IDF soldier who believes it was wrong so who are you to question him.


I don't believe in summary justice by anyone and putting a bullet in both the heads of the terrorists would probaly be what they wanted to give them the martyredom they so desired. I'd rather see them put on trial and and spend the rest of their misreable lives locked up and deprived of the easy way out.

What were you saying previously aboit the IDF rules of engagement? Remind me.......


I will gladly tell him, as I fail to see the point in wasting money over fanatical killers, who have more love of death than they do of life

The point you so easily miss.

We should change the rules on engagement with terrorists

Even the British once had a very stupid code, which meant they could only fire, if they felt they would be fired upon, which coulld be very much too late.
It denied them many chances to take out many of the IRA

Like i say, you have no idea about strategy or tactics, and if the British had a shoot to kill policy, we could of ended the IRA conflicty ion short time, but because of weak minded individuals like you, who want to fight terrorism, with soldiers having two arms tied behind their backs, you hold out sympathy for murderers

I see you avoided my question like the plague,


Quelle surprise

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 1:05 am

I should add also, that those who do survive and end up in jail, of which there are many. Are then handsomly rewarded and paid salaries in jail by the Palestinian authorities, which makes their incarceration a joke. I mean terrorists being paid by the ruling authoritiesd for murdering people.
When that money should be going to the Palestinian people who do need it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Irn Bru on Thu May 12, 2016 1:28 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


I agree with his actions, as he shot a terrorist scum in the act of trying to murder, he just finished the job and gave the lad what he wanted, and what he set out to do, martydom

Like I say
Lets see if you have the balls to answer the following:

I will ask the question.
If when Lee Rigby was murdered and a armed Police officer had walked up and put a bullet in both his killers head.

Would you condemn the officer or praise him?

You agrre with his actions then. Well tell that to Marc Goldberg who is a former IDF soldier who believes it was wrong so who are you to question him.


I don't believe in summary justice by anyone and putting a bullet in both the heads of the terrorists would probaly be what they wanted to give them the martyredom they so desired. I'd rather see them put on trial and and spend the rest of their misreable lives locked up and deprived of the easy way out.

What were you saying previously aboit the IDF rules of engagement? Remind me.......


I will gladly tell him, as I fail to see the point in wasting money over fanatical killers, who have more love of death than they do of life

The point you so easily miss.

We should change the rules on engagement with terrorists

Even the British once had a very stupid code, which meant they could only fire, if they felt they would be fired upon, which coulld be very much too late.
It denied them many chances to take out many of the IRA

Like i say, you have no idea about strategy or tactics, and if the British had a shoot to kill policy, we could of ended the IRA conflicty ion short time, but because of weak minded individuals like you, who want to fight terrorism, with soldiers having two arms tied behind their backs, you hold out sympathy for murderers

I see you avoided my question like the plague,


Quelle surprise

I clearly answered your question and what you have said in the rest of your comments clearly shows that you have the mindset of a clod blooded killer and a convicted thug. You obviously would have had a field day on Bloody Sunday firing off at will gunning down as many as you could.

I rest my case in showing that you would be useless in the armed forces and thank god you didn't get in because you had a cough.

avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 1:32 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


I will gladly tell him, as I fail to see the point in wasting money over fanatical killers, who have more love of death than they do of life

The point you so easily miss.

We should change the rules on engagement with terrorists

Even the British once had a very stupid code, which meant they could only fire, if they felt they would be fired upon, which coulld be very much too late.
It denied them many chances to take out many of the IRA

Like i say, you have no idea about strategy or tactics, and if the British had a shoot to kill policy, we could of ended the IRA conflicty ion short time, but because of weak minded individuals like you, who want to fight terrorism, with soldiers having two arms tied behind their backs, you hold out sympathy for murderers

I see you avoided my question like the plague,


Quelle surprise

I clearly answered your question and what you have said in the rest of your comments clearly shows that you have the mindset of a clod blooded killer and a convicted thug. You obviously would have had a field day on Bloody Sunday firing off at will gunning down as many as you could.

I rest my case in showing that you would be useless in the armed forces and thank god you didn't get in because you had a cough.




So we can put you down then as condemning a Police officer if he shot the killers of Lee rigby then.

Thanks, that is all people need to know.

So now I am a cold blodded killer, based on no reason, but because I present a real staretgy to deal with terrorists, which you have no comprehension over it seems. Again why not ask those who have served in the armed forces whether they agree with me and whether trhey agree with you?

Do you dare?

I tell you what Irn, why not read about for example Ken Connor, his book on "The Secret History of the SAS"

Then you might understand the rules of engagement, because from what I see, you are clueless on the subject.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Irn Bru on Thu May 12, 2016 2:05 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


I will gladly tell him, as I fail to see the point in wasting money over fanatical killers, who have more love of death than they do of life

The point you so easily miss.

We should change the rules on engagement with terrorists

Even the British once had a very stupid code, which meant they could only fire, if they felt they would be fired upon, which coulld be very much too late.
It denied them many chances to take out many of the IRA

Like i say, you have no idea about strategy or tactics, and if the British had a shoot to kill policy, we could of ended the IRA conflicty ion short time, but because of weak minded individuals like you, who want to fight terrorism, with soldiers having two arms tied behind their backs, you hold out sympathy for murderers

I see you avoided my question like the plague,


Quelle surprise

I clearly answered your question and what you have said in the rest of your comments clearly shows that you have the mindset of a clod blooded killer and a convicted thug. You obviously would have had a field day on Bloody Sunday firing off at will gunning down as many as you could.

I rest my case in showing that you would be useless in the armed forces and thank god you didn't get in because you had a cough.




So we can put you down then as condemning a Police officer if he shot the killers of Lee rigby then.

Thanks, that is all people need to know.

So now I am a cold blodded killer, based on no reason, but because I present a real staretgy to deal with terrorists, which you have no comprehension over it seems. Again why not ask those who have served in the armed forces whether they agree with me and whether trhey agree with you?

Do you dare?

I tell you what Irn, why not read about for example Ken Connor, his book on "The Secret History of the SAS"

Then you might understand the rules of engagement, because from what I see, you are clueless on the subject.

Don't try twisting what I said because that won't work with me. It's what you do though when your argument has hit the buffers. I have spoken to British army soldiers and I have had plenty expreience of talking to them and what they would do is what the are trained to do and shooting anyone in the head that is no longer a threat isn't one of them.

Go talk to Smelly B because that what you have morphed into. Two peas in a pod - two of a kind.

I'm happy with the concusion having dragged all that out of you and as I have kept you out of your bed for a good hour or so I'll bid you a very goodnight.



avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 2:15 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:



So we can put you down then as condemning a Police officer if he shot the killers of Lee rigby then.

Thanks, that is all people need to know.

So now I am a cold blodded killer, based on no reason, but because I present a real staretgy to deal with terrorists, which you have no comprehension over it seems. Again why not ask those who have served in the armed forces whether they agree with me and whether trhey agree with you?

Do you dare?

I tell you what Irn, why not read about for example Ken Connor, his book on "The Secret History of the SAS"

Then you might understand the rules of engagement, because from what I see, you are clueless on the subject.

Don't try twisting what I said because that won't work with me. It's what you do though when your argument has hit the buffers. I have spoken to British army soldiers and I have had plenty expreience of talking to them and what they would do is what the are trained to do and shooting anyone in the head that is no longer a threat isn't one of them.

Go talk to Smelly B because that what you have morphed into. Two peas in a pod - two of a kind.

I'm happy with the concusion having dragged all that out of you and as I have kept you out of your bed for a good hour or so I'll bid you a very goodnight.




I do not believe a word you say in regards to speaking to British soldiers, and that is a fact, all of which is irrelevant, because just speak to ones who have on here and see what they say? I am not even going to bother saying how many I have known, due to the family military history, as its just tit for tat. Like I say you have not the first clue about terrorism or how to combat the issue. I mean do you think trying to take those who attacked Paris alive was an option? Imagine how many more would have died with your backward weak willed leftist stance? We are talking about extremists that believe that the best way to die is in being killed while trying to murder as many people as possible. They have no rules and by having rules ourselves costs many lives. You just cannot take the risks with those with suicide vests and the best option open is a shoot to kill policy.
Like I say, you are just another weak willed lefty clueless on the problems of combating terrorism. It was your views that helped the IRA to continue with impunity, as many just crossed the border into Ireland where they were certainly aided by the Irish goverments. Though not openly, there was a deal that the IRA would remain untouched, if they caused no problems in Ireland itself.

Like I say, you have zero understanding, and any soldier who had been to Northern Ireland, would tell you that they knew most of the IRA terrorists but were unable to act. If there had been a policy to shoot to kill, many of their specialist bombers would have been taken out long before they made so many deadly devices that killed many. You see bomb making is a specialist skill that takes many years to perfect and the IRA became experts, when we should have taken them out.

Then you end with your more infantile deflections, which just sums up your inability to debate anything

So if you do not want me to put words in your mouth, then answer the question.

Would you condemn a police officer or praise him, if he took out the killers of Lee rigby as they lay wounded on the ground?
You still have

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu May 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
I thought this was going to be about the Sally Army


Laughing

THE SALVO'S have a lot of blood on their hands..

LOOK UP some keywords like "Sexual predators in the Salvation Army" or maybe "Salvation Army exploiting child labour" -- and you will find that their rates of abuse are actually quite close to those found in the Anglican and Catholic churches !
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Clipped from the article > I don’t cry for a dead terrorist. I shed tears for a country that turns its own children into murderers and an army that cannot tell the difference between a terrorist threat and an unarmed captive.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-most-moral-army/
And Sassy's statement >
Since then, the 'soldier' who was a paramedic, has been hailed a hero, carried shoulder high back home, caused thousands to come out on the street with banners saying 'kill them all, death to Arabs', the same happening a football matches.   A totally sick society.

I often struggle with this issue about our human militia: right/wrong - whose doing the worst violations of the morality violations and why - and all of the variations and reasons/excuses for their horrid behavior.
Sweet Jesus, even our United Nations Peace Keepers troops have been raping and pillaging some of those very poorest of the poor that they are 'supposed to be supervising the warring factions'

Put a weapon in humans hands and regardless of the training and the safety precautions and some other human is going to be DEAD.  Give that same weapon carrying human a religious reason - this is MY LAND issue and they'll all stoop to whatever means necessary to do heinous acts of inhuman things to the opposing factions. 

We are just horrible - tribal - WMD {weapons of mass destruction} looking for victims to prey upon! Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The most moral army?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum