prince

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

prince

Post by nicko on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Embarassed A couple of days ago after the death of Prince was reported I mentioned Drugs with a
question mark. I was jumped on by fuzzy face who called me an idiot. I now read in the Express and other papers that he had been taking pain killers and had previous ly taken an overdose. Whose the idiot now Zack,-------oh dear egg on face?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:43 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Wasn't he on painkillers?
Aaaaaand that would - WHAT- exactly ??? Quantify all of the nay sayers graving yet another seedy rumor to latch onto    

I wasn't asking you. It was stated that Prince used Oxycodone for the chronic pain of his hips. It's a very powerful Class A drug semi-synthesised opioid. If taken incorrectly it can cause breathlessness, clammy skin, hypotension, miosis, circulatory collapse, respiratory arrest and death. It's perfectly feasible this drug could have contributed to his death. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. It was just a question.

So get off your high fucking horse.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:06 pm

whee and............
the twats have started

I didnt know but...apparantly Prince was a vegan ye har and all that

and the vegan twts have started off using his death as a platform to "push their agenda"

all I can say is ...fat lot of good it did him..

and theres me thinking the vegans did it becasue they would live forever Rolling Eyes

but how insanely "nice" of the twisted cnuts to "get off " on the back of his death.....shows what they are REALLY like inside
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:09 pm

of course IF he DID use prescrition drugs

as HT mentioned oxycodone

he was also a hypocrite and fraud...because he claimed to be a vegan...yet used drugs that had been tested on animals...DOH!!!!

OWN GOAL........
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Aaaaaand that would - WHAT- exactly ??? Quantify all of the nay sayers graving yet another seedy rumor to latch onto    
I wasn't asking you.   It was stated that Prince used Oxycodone for the chronic pain of his hips.   It's a very powerful Class A drug semi-synthesised opioid.  If taken incorrectly it can cause breathlessness, clammy skin, hypotension, miosis, circulatory collapse, respiratory arrest and death.  It's perfectly feasible this drug could have contributed to his death.  Maybe it did, maybe it didn't.  It was just a question.

Touche'...open forum - means anyone may reply---go whine some where else about YET another child like matter that annoys YOU!

GEEZE LOUSIE...LordFoul, why would the guys eating habits be of such concern for you? Not only did he have a childhood diagnoses that would benefit from a healthier method of living but his faith was conducive for that as well No

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:27 pm

becasue he is rep[resentative of that section of society that stands proud and screams I'm a vegan. look at me arent I something special....

then befouls it by taking drugs TESTED ON ANIMALS

Its not his diet that matters...or has that passed clean over your head......................
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:of course IF he DID use prescrition drugs
as HT mentioned oxycodone
he was also a hypocrite and fraud...because he claimed to be a vegan...yet used drugs that had been tested on animals...DOH!!!!
OWN GOAL........
WOWSERS ...lots of valuable LINKED info on that first TOPIC---where it stated 'he might have been listed as a VEGAN...but was more attuned to be a vegetarian'---but what would that matter to YOU---the DUDE is DEAD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:33 pm

so YOU get to chose whats discussed eh...I DONT think so...

yeah the dude is dead...so what?

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:36 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
I wasn't asking you.   It was stated that Prince used Oxycodone for the chronic pain of his hips.   It's a very powerful Class A drug semi-synthesised opioid.  If taken incorrectly it can cause breathlessness, clammy skin, hypotension, miosis, circulatory collapse, respiratory arrest and death.  It's perfectly feasible this drug could have contributed to his death.  Maybe it did, maybe it didn't.  It was just a question.

Touche'...open forum - means anyone may reply---go whine some where else about YET another child like matter that annoys YOU!

GEEZE LOUSIE...LordFoul, why would the guys eating habits be of such concern for you?  Not only did he have a childhood diagnoses that would benefit from a healthier method of living but his faith was conducive for that as well No

You type like a toddler. Your posts are littered with puerile CAPS and excessive use of emoticons. And you whine about me being childish? Stupid c_nt.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so YOU get to chose whats discussed eh...I DONT think so...
yeah the dude is dead...so what?
Hmmm, I see the LORD is in a ROYAL FOUL MOOD---sorry I had to correct your erroneous thoughts on yet more unfounded RUMOURS---carry on---enjoy the sniping about another human Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:43 pm

I don't buy the overdose story. I knew that would be the story though.
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:24 pm

rumours about WHAT? 4ever???

did I say ANYTHING about rumours, did I actually say anything about the CAUSE of death....NO....

perhaps this makes the point better

AT BEST an own goal for the vegans
at worst.............
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:26 pm

IF....he WAS a vegan....he wasnt a very good one was he

If he was merely a veggie then the vegans are falsely making claims on another false messiah......

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Well, at least the 'BURR' under your saddle pad about Vegan VS Vegetarian came with a photo image {lacking any link} but a photo image anyway!

Now if you could be as 'RAPID FIRE' response to the PM/report for a fellow member calling me one of your favorite chosen names for my gender   
That would show how much you do care about FORUM DECORUM AND RULES BEING FOLLOWED Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:10 am

It appears Prince was taking Percocet, which is another very powerful opiate drug, which contains Oxycodone. Apparently, he has overdosed before on it. It's the same drug Michael Jackson used, and also similar to the one Elvis Presley used.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:30 am

I don't why some people would get up in arms at the mention of drugs. Some prescription drugs can be fatal, even if they're not particularly misused. If he died in a lift, it seems to me that he must have been suddenly incapacitated rather than just felt awful, otherwise he would have got out of the lift one way or another.
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:00 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:It appears Prince was taking Percocet, which is another very powerful opiate drug, which contains Oxycodone.  Apparently, he has overdosed before on it.  It's the same drug Michael Jackson used, and also similar to the one Elvis Presley used.

Yes, and like MJ kept saying to anyone that would listen "They are going to kill me soon"

Like Whitney said too.

I smell a rat. I hope someone will have the guts to come out and say it's all rubbish.

I could be wrong but I really don't think so.
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:02 pm

For fcuk sake, I posted one word, Drugs, with a question mark. which meant I did not know for sure but it could have been. As it happens I was right, so lets forget it now OK?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:03 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:It appears Prince was taking Percocet, which is another very powerful opiate drug, which contains Oxycodone.  Apparently, he has overdosed before on it.  It's the same drug Michael Jackson used, and also similar to the one Elvis Presley used.

Yes, and like MJ kept saying to anyone that would listen "They are going to kill me soon"

Like Whitney said too.

I smell a rat. I hope someone will have the guts to come out and say it's all rubbish.

And who do you have as the possible assassins

Fungus the Bogeyman?
Daffy Duck?
Postman Pat?

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:07 pm

eddie wrote:

Like Whitney said too.

You think that Michael Jackson was murdered, and you think that Prince was also murdered?
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Here is one of the claims, and oh my goodness, do people actually believe this?

Before she was even born, Blue Ivy Carter, the daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z, had become the subject of bizarre conspiracy theories. Many people believe that Beyonce only pretended to be pregnant, while secretly using a surrogate to carry Blue Ivy. Others believe that the baby is the ultimate Illuminati offspring, born to the ultimate Illuminati power couple. However, when Whitney Houston tragically died in 2012, conspiracy theorists really outdid themselves. They decided that Whitney Houston had definitely been sacrificed by the Illuminati so that Blue Ivy could live.
A particularly long-winded theory explains that music artists who want to be rich and famous all have to pledge allegiance to the the devil to keep themselves relevant. At the peak of her career, Houston was known as something of a diva, allegedly because she was a goddess in the secret devil-worshipping cult known as the Illuminati. However, since Houston was allegedly broke at the time of her death, she had clearly fallen out of favor with the cult, making her the ideal candidate for a fertility sacrifice.
So how does Blue Ivy fit into the picture? Well, there is a Christmas carol called “The Holly and the Ivy” which could well have been used as the core part of the ritual that saw Whitney die to make space for Blue Ivy. Apparently, ivy is also traditionally associated with fertility, keeping the theory nicely tied together in the minds of conspiracy theorists.

Shocked

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:

Like Whitney said too.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/retired-cia-agent-confesses-on-deathbed-i-killed-marilyn-monroe/

I think most people suspect she was murdered. Drug enema up the arse was one theory.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
nicko wrote:For fcuk sake, I posted one word, Drugs,   with a question mark.   which meant I did not know for sure but it could have been.   As it happens I was right,  so lets forget it now OK?

You started 2 threads about me, you scummy little cnut.

So no, let's not forget about it. You haven't been proved right at all. You were speculating purely based on prejudice. I will not let you forget about that. Ok!

You'll set Lordie off again! lol!
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't why some people would get up in arms at the mention of drugs. Some prescription drugs can be fatal, even if they're not particularly misused.  If he died in a lift, it seems to me that he must have been suddenly incapacitated rather than just felt awful, otherwise he would have got out of the lift one way or another.

People like arguing for the sake of it. It's perfectly feasible that the painkillers he was taking are responsible, or partly responsible, for his demise. Percocet and Oxycodone cause tachycardia and breathing difficulties.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:

Like Whitney said too.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/retired-cia-agent-confesses-on-deathbed-i-killed-marilyn-monroe/

[size=48]Did a retired CIA assassin really confess to killing Marilyn Monroe?[/size]

17TH APRIL 2015 BY THATSFAKE.COM3 COMMENTS

Summary: A retired CIA agent named Normand Hodges confessed to killing singer and actress Marilyn Monroe.
Originated from: World News Daily Report
Date(s) active: Mar 2015, Apr 2015

Rumours that an ex-CIA agent named Normand Hodges confessed to killing Marilyn Monroe as well as many others in the 1950s, 60s and 70s is spreading across social media. The rumours claim the ex-CIA officer made the confessions on his deathbed. The rumours link back to an articles on World News Daily Report that reads in part –

Mr. Hodges, who worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often employed as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the security of the country.
Trained as both a sniper and a martial arts expert, Mr Hodges says he also has significant experience with more unconventional methods of inflicting harm upon others, like poisons and explosives.

The rumours are false. The report on World News Daily Report claims that Mr. Hodges was placed under FBI jurisdiction yet there are any mainstream reports that support that fact.
In fact the man in the photo supposed to show Normand Hodges actually – according to The Guardian – shows Michael Tyrrell, a criminal who was handcuffed to his hospital bed at the time this photo was taken. According to the caption the photo was taken only 1 day before Tyrrell passed away.
The names mentioned in the article appear to be fabricated, since they only return results of the original article or from other sites that have republished the same story verbatim.
Given this substantial lack of evidence or sources, and given the fact that World News Daily Report is a fake news website that is responsible for publishing a string of nonsense articles, it is clear that this is just yet another fake story.
World News Daily Report has a disclaimer on their website that reads in part
WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.
Thus the site is just another example of a fake news “fauxtire” site. You can read more about fauxtire websites here and how they differ from genuine satire websites.

Last edited by didge on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
nicko wrote:For fcuk sake, I posted one word, Drugs,   with a question mark.   which meant I did not know for sure but it could have been.   As it happens I was right,  so lets forget it now OK?

You started 2 threads about me, you scummy little cnut.

So no, let's not forget about it. You haven't been proved right at all. You were speculating purely based on prejudice. I will not let you forget about that. Ok!

Still being gutless I see, to the fact you wrongly jumped on Nicko and falsely accused him of bigotry and prejudice

What a gutless Coward you are

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:33 pm

eddie wrote:...........

Like Whitney said too.

Suspect

FOR SURE, for sure...

Nostradamus really did predict the future;
The Masons anoint the POTUS, via the Skull and Crossbones Society;
AND there really was an "alien autopsy" at Area 51;
Marilyn Monroe was killed by the C.I.A.;
JFK and Bobby Kennedy were assassinated by Mob hitmen - for the C.I.A.;
Man has never walked on the Moon;
Trade Unions are a communist plot to overthrow Western civilisation;
"Chemtrails" are a mind control exercise for a "One World Government";
And vaccines are how they will keep track of all its citizens;
Barack Obama is really a communist, born in Africa..

WE'RE ALL DOOMED  !!!

WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:39 pm

"scummy little cnt" even at my age I could put you o the floor in seconds, if I got the right place on your puny neck. Now fcuk off and pick someone your own age to practice your keyboard warrior skill on. Stupid little boy.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:48 pm

nicko wrote:"scummy little cnt"    even at my age I could put you o the floor in seconds,   if I got the right place on your puny neck.   Now fcuk off and pick someone your own age to practice your keyboard warrior skill on.   Stupid little boy.

Jesus Christ nicko. Are you sick or something?
Or didn't you get your quotas of babies today? Evil or Very Mad
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Quill, I replied to the scummy little boy the same as he replies to me, do you think I should sit back and take it?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Quill has a habit of not reading the post which started the trouble, only the reply. He does that to me too.
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Ooops, I found it
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Lol Didge
I dint know if Marylin Monroe was killed or abducted by aliens but you are hysterical in the very fact that you sneer at these sites like Zack posted, then post up something which you think DISPROVES it which comes from a two-bit-shit site yourself!!

Are you gullible tooooooo??

The guy that runs your little two-bit-shit site has a little Hotmail account and sits in his bed sit....

Wait. Is it yuoooooo??

Guess, like most things,  we will never know.....

eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Quite correct Raggs.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Let's refrain from cleverly calling someone the C-word by rearranging the letters please Rolling Eyes
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:13 pm

Maybe it could be replaced by CUTE?
Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Lets refrain from calling someone a "cock sucking bitch" shall we Eddie?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Lets refrain from calling someone a "cock sucking bitch" shall we Eddie?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:21 pm

Sorry double post--------no,i'm not.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:28 pm

eddie wrote:Lol Didge
I dint know if Marylin Monroe was killed or abducted by aliens but you are hysterical in the very fact that you sneer at these sites like Zack posted, then post up something which you think DISPROVES it which comes from a two-bit-shit site yourself!!

Are you gullible tooooooo??

The guy that runs your little two-bit-shit site has a little Hotmail account and sits in his bed sit....

Wait. Is it yuoooooo??

Guess, like most things,  we will never know.....

Well Eddie, as the link he posted up was faked, what else would you do when someone posts up something they have been naive to believing?

Its up to you Eddie if you go off faith to claims you read on the web, but you also have to expect that you will become the point of mild ridicule also if you do.

Case in point

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:00 pm

And you have to expect to also come across mild ridicule when you post up a link to dispute something, that is just as worthless as the one you're disputing!

Can you not see that?
No. Wait. I already know the answer.
Save your words.
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:02 pm

nicko wrote:Lets refrain from calling someone a "cock sucking bitch"  shall we Eddie?

Yes Nicko, let's.
If you feel someone has been avusive to you, report it.

I've only said it about 1,467 times.
And that's being generous.
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:And you have to expect to also come across mild ridicule when you post up a link to dispute something, that is just as worthless as the one you're disputing!

Can you not see that?
No. Wait. I already know the answer.
Save your words.

Well lets put this into perspective Eddie
The link he put up lied and was faked, which is backed up with real evidence.
Sorry if you want to be naive and not research things, that is your failing not mine
I at least check things out and just do not buy into them as you clearly do just by reading something
Unlike you I look at both sides
That is where you fail
Now you are boring me

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Yes Didge.
Go and read Amaral's book then. Razz

Don't be absurd. You're actually renowned for not looking at or reading anything other than what you want to believe in.

I bet you're not so bored that you won't reply though.
It's going to eat at you.....all those "lessons you could be teaching me"....... Sad

eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:16 pm

eddie wrote:Yes Didge.
Go and read Amaral's book then.  Razz

Don't be absurd. You're actually renowned for not looking at or reading anything other than what you want to believe in.

I bet you're not so bored that you won't reply though.
It's going to eat at you.....all those "lessons you could be teaching me".......  Sad

And you are backing to you acting like a two year old

Sorry am done with that kind of petty boredom from you

Let me know when you want to engage in some adult debate

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:23 pm

I am engaging in adult debate Didge, unless you're an infant?
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:06 pm

And what happens when you "report" someone?

fuck all You read his posts, your a moderator so fcuking well moderate.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:09 pm

nicko wrote:And what happens when you "report" someone?

fuck all         You read his posts, your a moderator so fcuking well moderate.

Some are protected from ever being warned or sent to the basement

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:22 pm

didge wrote:
nicko wrote:And what happens when you "report" someone?

fuck all         You read his posts, your a moderator so fcuking well moderate.

Some are protected from ever being warned or sent to the basement

Really? Like whom, for instance?
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum