prince

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prince

Post by nicko on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Embarassed A couple of days ago after the death of Prince was reported I mentioned Drugs with a
question mark. I was jumped on by fuzzy face who called me an idiot. I now read in the Express and other papers that he had been taking pain killers and had previous ly taken an overdose. Whose the idiot now Zack,-------oh dear egg on face?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8538
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:13 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sorry, but I haven't seen one cross word from Wolf toward you in this entire thread.  You dug the grave and put yourself in it.

Poor taste, nicko.  Poor taste.  Mad

Quill you really really need to read threads befroe commenting. That's twice now, you've been told the correct info and twice you've missed the entire point and got the wrong poster!!!

He did it to me, but he got the right poster, he just didn't read what that poster had said to me first.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by nicko on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:17 pm

I suppose an apology is out of the question?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8538
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:27 pm

nicko wrote:I suppose an apology is out of the question?

If it makes you a happy bunny and stops you hating for just one day, then I'm happy to apologise. Calling you a scummy Cnut was unwarranted.

I'm sorry.

But you did make an equally unwarranted assumption about a dead person before any facts were officially released. That's still prejudice.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by nicko on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:49 pm

You can stick your apology, if that's what it was, up where the sun don't shine. For the 3rd time I did not say it was definatly drugs, I put a question mark which ment it was a possibility. as it happened I was right, so what's your problem??????????
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8538
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by nicko on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:51 pm

PS can some moderator lock this subject before my laptop goes out of the fucking window!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8538
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:01 pm

nicko wrote:You can stick your apology, if that's what it was, up where the sun don't shine.    For the 3rd time I did not say it was definatly drugs,  I put a question mark which ment it was a possibility. as it happened I was right, so what's your problem??????????

The autopsy has not been released. So you are speculating and therefore being prejudiced.

Perhaps that's too complex for you to understand.

The fact my apology pissed you off even more just made my day. And now you want to lock your own thread about me. HA HA! I hope you have learned your lesson.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
nicko wrote:You can stick your apology, if that's what it was, up where the sun don't shine.    For the 3rd time I did not say it was definatly drugs,  I put a question mark which ment it was a possibility. as it happened I was right, so what's your problem??????????

The autopsy has not been released. So you are speculating and therefore being prejudiced.

Perhaps that's too complex for you to understand.

The fact my apology pissed you off even more just made my day. And now you want to lock your own thread about me. HA HA! I hope you have learned your lesson.

Its not a crime to question if something was in regards to being drugs

That is not being prejudice, but what many would likely think is a cause.

Clearly there was no heartfelt view behind your apology as well by your reply above

You wrongly jumped on him and now keep continuing to still have a go for simply asking if it was drugs

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:07 pm

didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

The autopsy has not been released. So you are speculating and therefore being prejudiced.

Perhaps that's too complex for you to understand.

The fact my apology pissed you off even more just made my day. And now you want to lock your own thread about me. HA HA! I hope you have learned your lesson.

Its not a crime to question if something was in regards to being drugs

That is not being prejudice, but what many would likely think is a cause.

Clearly there was no heartfelt view behind your apology as well by your reply above

You wrongly jumped on him and now keep continuing to still have a go for simply asking if it was drugs

You're an idiot.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:09 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
didge wrote:

Its not a crime to question if something was in regards to being drugs

That is not being prejudice, but what many would likely think is a cause.

Clearly there was no heartfelt view behind your apology as well by your reply above

You wrongly jumped on him and now keep continuing to still have a go for simply asking if it was drugs

You're an idiot.

Well that is your view, which you are welcome to

That does not escape the fact you were in the wrong here for how you judged Nicko

Those are the facts

An apology without still moaning and claiming he was being prejudiced, rendered your apology moot

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:22 pm

didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

You're an idiot.

Well that is your view, which you are welcome to

That does not escape the fact you were in the wrong here for how you judged Nicko

Those are the facts

An apology without still moaning and claiming he was being prejudiced, rendered your apology moot

Lol!

What do you call basing an opinion without fact? I'll give you a clue: starts with a P and ends in rejudice.

I could have easily gotten away with not apologising to Nico. Foul had effectively given me a pass on calling him a cnut. I apologised anyway. So don't you fucking dare question my intention, buddy.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
didge wrote:

Well that is your view, which you are welcome to

That does not escape the fact you were in the wrong here for how you judged Nicko

Those are the facts

An apology without still moaning and claiming he was being prejudiced, rendered your apology moot

Lol!

What do you call basing an opinion without fact? I'll give you a clue: starts with a P and ends in rejudice.

I could have easily gotten away with not apologising to Nico. Foul had effectively given me a pass on calling him a cnut. I apologised anyway. So don't you fucking dare question my intention, buddy.

Again a question is not an automatic claim to prejudice just because you claim to think so
This is not Islam, when any view to criticize is met with screams and shouts of blasphemy
You need to remember this is the UK and not under Islamic control
Your apology was moot, because it still whinged about a falsehood, claiming he was being prejudiced.
It seems likely that Nicko is going to be right as well, as they are waiting for the toxicology report
What does that tell you if they are?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

You're an idiot.

Well that is your view, which you are welcome to

That does not escape the fact you were in the wrong here for how you judged Nicko

Those are the facts

An apology without still moaning and claiming he was being prejudiced, rendered your apology moot

Lol!

What do you call basing an opinion without fact? I'll give you a clue: starts with a P and ends in rejudice.

I could have easily gotten away with not apologising to Nico. Foul had effectively given me a pass on calling him a cnut. I apologised anyway. So don't you fucking dare question my intention, buddy.

but you wont...EVER...... do it or its like again...to anyone ...... ever again.....at least...not on here, on my watch
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8913
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol!

What do you call basing an opinion without fact? I'll give you a clue: starts with a P and ends in rejudice.

I could have easily gotten away with not apologising to Nico. Foul had effectively given me a pass on calling him a cnut. I apologised anyway. So don't you fucking dare question my intention, buddy.

but you wont...EVER...... do it or its like again...to anyone ...... ever again.....at least...not on here, on my watch

What's with the red type? Is that supposed to be more authoritative or summat?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6896
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:20 pm

no...its to make sure he doesnt have an excuse of not seeing it.....
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8913
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by eddie on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Zack for the hundredth time, how is assuming a celebrity died by taking drugs a "prejudice" way of thinking? I would put money on the fact that Nicko would've said that about any celebrity (singer) like George Michael for instance?

He has BLACK grandchildren!!!!

Your attack was unwarranted Zack. Seriously. Stop being a complete idiot.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:21 pm

eddie wrote:Zack for the hundredth time, how is assuming a celebrity died by taking drugs a "prejudice" way of thinking? I would put money on the fact that Nicko would've said that about any celebrity (singer) like George Michael for instance?

He has BLACK grandchildren!!!!

Your attack was unwarranted Zack. Seriously. Stop being a complete idiot.

Before you ask for the 101st time, look up the definition of prejudice.

Don't dismiss that and say you know the definition. Becuase evidently, you don't.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol!

What do you call basing an opinion without fact? I'll give you a clue: starts with a P and ends in rejudice.

I could have easily gotten away with not apologising to Nico. Foul had effectively given me a pass on calling him a cnut. I apologised anyway. So don't you fucking dare question my intention, buddy.

but you wont...EVER...... do it or its like again...to anyone ...... ever again.....at least...not on here, on my watch

Or what? You'll stick me in the basement. Lol! Sometimes it's worth it.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:24 pm

prejudice
ˈprɛdʒʊdɪs/
noun
1.
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
"English prejudice against foreigners"
synonyms: preconceived idea, preconception, preconceived notion; prejudgement
"male prejudices about women"
2.
LAW
harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgement.
"prejudice resulting from delay in the institution of the proceedings"
synonyms: detriment, harm, disadvantage, damage, injury, hurt, impairment, loss
"without prejudice to the interests of other countries"
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Some people really are fucking ignorant.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:26 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:prejudice
ˈprɛdʒʊdɪs/
noun
1.
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
"English prejudice against foreigners"
synonyms: preconceived idea, preconception, preconceived notion; prejudgement
"male prejudices about women"
2.
LAW
harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgement.
"prejudice resulting from delay in the institution of the proceedings"
synonyms: detriment, harm, disadvantage, damage, injury, hurt, impairment, loss
"without prejudice to the interests of other countries"



It was based on reason.
Some celebrities have died of overdoses
So is that not based on reason?
Of course it is, you just are up in arms, because you thought he was a very good religious person.
Well from experience, that rarely ever is the case

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:27 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Some people really are fucking ignorant.


Do clam down like a good little boy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:29 pm

didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:prejudice
ˈprɛdʒʊdɪs/
noun
1.
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
"English prejudice against foreigners"
synonyms: preconceived idea, preconception, preconceived notion; prejudgement
"male prejudices about women"
2.
LAW
harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgement.
"prejudice resulting from delay in the institution of the proceedings"
synonyms: detriment, harm, disadvantage, damage, injury, hurt, impairment, loss
"without prejudice to the interests of other countries"



It was based on reason.
Some celebrities have died of overdoses
So is that not based on reason?
Of course it is, you just are up in arms, because you thought he was a very good religious person.
Well from experience, that rarely ever is the case

Do you have a learning disability?
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:31 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
didge wrote:



It was based on reason.
Some celebrities have died of overdoses
So is that not based on reason?
Of course it is, you just are up in arms, because you thought he was a very good religious person.
Well from experience, that rarely ever is the case

Do you have a learning disability?


Poor deflection again, he reasoned and it seems very likely to be right whether it was drugs based off other celebrities and the fact that they are waiting on a toxicology report would back this up.

This is of course no different from you claiming also without the facts, about Michael Jackson and co about to spill the beans on the Illuminati and were murdered and Prince also.
Was that reason, or just plain stupidity on your part?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by eddie on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
didge wrote:lol wont someone look very silly in it does end up being drugs and will certainly owe Nicko and apology


http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-treated-drug-overdose-days-7808095

I'm surprised at you Didge. For someone who claims to fight against prejudice, you really don't have a clue living in your privileged, Caucasian bubble.

Nico was speculating, based on his prejudiced views about black people taking recreational drugs. He now claims he was talking about medically prescribed drugs.

I had a go at Nico because he was being prejudice.


Don't call me ignorant Zack

And you DID mean colour prejudice as your post above indicates.

So can you tell me what I'm missing here?
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Original Quill on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sorry, but I haven't seen one cross word from Wolf toward you in this entire thread.  You dug the grave and put yourself in it.

Poor taste, nicko.  Poor taste.  Mad

Quill you really really need to read threads befroe commenting. That's twice now, you've been told the correct info and twice you've missed the entire point and got the wrong poster!!!

Sorry, I stand by my post.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20511
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by eddie on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sorry, but I haven't seen one cross word from Wolf toward you in this entire thread.  You dug the grave and put yourself in it.

Poor taste, nicko.  Poor taste.  Mad

Quill you really really need to read threads befroe commenting. That's twice now, you've been told the correct info and twice you've missed the entire point and got the wrong poster!!!

Sorry, I stand by my post.

You stand by a post where you told Nicko to leave wolf alone and it wasn't even wolf that Nicko was talking to???

Okay then. scratch

avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Quill you really really need to read threads befroe commenting. That's twice now, you've been told the correct info and twice you've missed the entire point and got the wrong poster!!!

Sorry, I stand by my post.

Why? You totally misread what was said, and assumed that Nicko was talking about Wolfman. You got it wrong.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Original Quill on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sorry, I stand by my post.

Why? You totally misread what was said, and assumed that Nicko was talking about Wolfman. You got it wrong.

I don't know what you are talking about.  At one time the Mean Girls ganged up on Wolf, causing him to leave for a spell.  Now, he comes back and the same crap happens all over again.

If you wanna play it that way, well go with it.  Expect it back, tho. Bee and I have been friends for close to a decade.


Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20511
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Why would someone assume that someone who asked if Prince died from drugs was asking because Prince wasn't white? I also thought of drugs - because his death appears to be sudden and I don't believe that he died of flu in such a sudden manner. He might have had a heart attack of course, or something like that, but there was no indication that he had heart trouble, and he'd been in hospital recently where they would surely have checked for that kind of thing.

Of course people will speculate. The same thing happened when Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, and Peaches Geldof died - to name a few. When Glenn Frey died, his manager implied that the drugs he took for his RA killed him! That annoyed me because he was speculating and loads of people were probably worried afterwards.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why? You totally misread what was said, and assumed that Nicko was talking about Wolfman. You got it wrong.

I don't know what you are talking about.  At one time the Mean Girls ganged up on Wolf, causing him to leave for a spell.  Now, he comes back and the same crap happens all over again.

If you wanna play it that way, well go with it.  Expect it back, tho.



Stop deflecting quill, you made an error and falsely accused Nicko, just as Zack has done.
He was not speaking to Bee.
You got it wrong, shown some dignity and recognize that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why? You totally misread what was said, and assumed that Nicko was talking about Wolfman. You got it wrong.

I don't know what you are talking about.  At one time the Mean Girls ganged up on Wolf, causing him to leave for a spell.  Now, he comes back and the same crap happens all over again.

If you wanna play it that way, well go with it.  Expect it back, tho.  Bee and I have been friends for close to a decade.

I realise that you don't know what I'm talking about - because you don't read threads properly. I've noticed before that you get things wrong because you don't read properly. That's why I gave up discussing an issue with you last week - I just can't be bothered with someone who doesn't seem to understand anything. I suggest you go back and read Nicko's post in context.

I'll just say it again though - IT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WOLFMAN! Is that getting through to you at all?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by eddie on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:53 pm

HOMER SIMPSON KILLED PRINCE!!




avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I'm surprised at you Didge. For someone who claims to fight against prejudice, you really don't have a clue living in your privileged, Caucasian bubble.

Nico was speculating, based on his prejudiced views about black people taking recreational drugs. He now claims he was talking about medically prescribed drugs.

I had a go at Nico because he was being prejudice.


Don't call me ignorant Zack

And you DID mean colour prejudice as your post above indicates.

So can you tell me what I'm missing here?

1. You were being ignorant. If you think that's verbal abuse then assert your authority as admin. But I stand by that assertion as you clearly didn't know the definition of prejudice.

2. Read the last line of that post and subsequent posts where I stated Nico was still being prejudiced, by definition.

3. It's not me making a big deal out of this. It was Nico that created 2 personal threads about me. I thought that was against forum rules.

4. I think you'll find that you were verbally abusive to me, by calling me an idiot. You should know by now how I can respond if I wanted to and count yourself lucky I kept calm.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:14 pm

By definition he is going off a valid reason based on someone relatively young in death.
Its a very possible and valid explanation, rendering the view based to prejudice something you invented in your own head based off how you already dislike Nicko.
That is what it formed from.
Its as simple as that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:17 pm

The worst part Zack also making you utterly hypocritical is you made a view around the Illuminati, thus you were assuming based on that over the death, based off no facts offff his death. Rendering your hissy fit moot.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:29 pm

It seems today is the day where my snobbery against the stupid and the ignorant is exposed.

Didge, you dumbass - do I really have to explain the word reason to you like a 10 year old.

Reason is based on FACTS that allow you to make a logical judgement.

Nico, who was clearly dropped on his head when he was a baby, based his view on an assumption.

Your usual pedantry is making you look like a total tit.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:It seems today is the day where my snobbery against the stupid and the ignorant is exposed.

Didge, you dumbass - do I really have to explain the word reason to you like a 10 year old.

Reason is based on FACTS that allow you to make a logical judgement.

Nico, who was clearly dropped on his head when he was a baby, based his view on an assumption.

Your usual pedantry is making you look like a total tit.

So just more childish replies and ignoring the fact Zack did exactly the same thing

I think its time you grew up and actually made a real apology which as seen is rendered mute by you still falsely accusing him on an invented prejudiced, you created because of your dislike of the poster

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:It seems today is the day where my snobbery against the stupid and the ignorant is exposed.

Didge, you dumbass - do I really have to explain the word reason to you like a 10 year old.

Reason is based on FACTS that allow you to make a logical judgement.

Nico, who was clearly dropped on his head when he was a baby, based his view on an assumption.

Your usual pedantry is making you look like a total tit.

It had been established that he died in a lift though, so is that not suggestive to you? There was talk of "flu" symptoms, but logic tells me that one wouldn't suddenly be incapacitated by a flu-like illness to the extent that you couldn't get out of a lift. I think it was reasonable to ask if drugs were involved really as the incapacitation appeared to be sudden.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:44 pm

didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:It seems today is the day where my snobbery against the stupid and the ignorant is exposed.

Didge, you dumbass - do I really have to explain the word reason to you like a 10 year old.

Reason is based on FACTS that allow you to make a logical judgement.

Nico, who was clearly dropped on his head when he was a baby, based his view on an assumption.

Your usual pedantry is making you look like a total tit.

So just more childish replies and ignoring the fact Zack did exactly the same thing

I think its time you grew up and actually made a real apology which as seen is rendered mute by you still falsely accusing him on an invented prejudiced, you created because of your dislike of the poster

I said sorry for calling him a cnut.

Neither you, Nico or Eddie know the definition of prejudice or reason. So I'm not going to apologise for your stupidity.

If anything, I will take great pleasure in tormenting that little fucker from now on.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:It seems today is the day where my snobbery against the stupid and the ignorant is exposed.

Didge, you dumbass - do I really have to explain the word reason to you like a 10 year old.

Reason is based on FACTS that allow you to make a logical judgement.

Nico, who was clearly dropped on his head when he was a baby, based his view on an assumption.

Your usual pedantry is making you look like a total tit.

It had been established that he died in a lift though, so is that not suggestive to you? There was talk of "flu" symptoms, but logic tells me that one wouldn't suddenly be incapacitated by a flu-like illness to the extent that you couldn't get out of a lift. I think it was reasonable to ask if drugs were involved really as the incapacitation appeared to be sudden.

Only partial facts were out.

Nico disrespected the dead without knowing any facts. So I called him on it.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
didge wrote:

So just more childish replies and ignoring the fact Zack did exactly the same thing

I think its time you grew up and actually made a real apology which as seen is rendered mute by you still falsely accusing him on an invented prejudiced, you created because of your dislike of the poster

I said sorry for calling him a cnut.

Neither you, Nico or Eddie know the definition of prejudice or reason. So I'm not going to apologise for your stupidity.

If anything, I will take great pleasure in tormenting that little fucker from now on.

Well its shows you do not understand the meaning based around reasoning of which the word eludes to.

The very fact you also made claims based off the Illuminati based around his death, shows the worst form of hypocrisy from you, when you did not know the facts either.

So you really are looking very silly over this

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It had been established that he died in a lift though, so is that not suggestive to you? There was talk of "flu" symptoms, but logic tells me that one wouldn't suddenly be incapacitated by a flu-like illness to the extent that you couldn't get out of a lift. I think it was reasonable to ask if drugs were involved really as the incapacitation appeared to be sudden.

Only partial facts were out.

Nico disrespected the dead without knowing any facts. So I called him on it.

He only asked if drugs were involved. I don't think that was unreasonable under the circumstances - sudden death, no life-threatening illnesses involved as far as we know, etc.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:05 pm

didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:
didge wrote:

So just more childish replies and ignoring the fact Zack did exactly the same thing

I think its time you grew up and actually made a real apology which as seen is rendered mute by you still falsely accusing him on an invented prejudiced, you created because of your dislike of the poster

I said sorry for calling him a cnut.

Neither you, Nico or Eddie know the definition of prejudice or reason. So I'm not going to apologise for your stupidity.

If anything, I will take great pleasure in tormenting that little fucker from now on.

I sent didge to the basement for exactly this kind of thing...enjoy your stay in the bowels of NF for a while......

LF...




Well its shows you do not understand the meaning based around reasoning of which the word eludes to.

The very fact you also made claims based off the Illuminati based around his death, shows the worst form of hypocrisy from you, when you did not know the facts either.

So you really are looking very silly over this
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8913
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:09 pm

I thought Veya sent Didge to the basement.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:12 pm

if only you knew ragga...but you dont.....



avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8913
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Lord Foul wrote:if only you knew ragga...but you dont.....




Veya claims he sent Didge to the basement.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:36 pm

that is NOT the point....... Laughing

and you need know nothing more....

thank you for your interest........
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8913
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:that is NOT the point....... Laughing

and you need know nothing more....

thank you for your interest........


How is it not the point?

No matter - I can see that you're backtracking without wanting to admit it. Laughing
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:01 pm

your opinion is noted......
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8913
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:your opinion is noted......

I should hope so. Laughing
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum