The artist Prince has died!!!!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:21 pm

First topic message reminder :



Last edited by eddie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


prince

Post by nicko on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Lets agree to disagree, -[I like you too]
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8521
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:31 pm

nicko wrote:Lets agree to disagree,        -[I like you too]

Okay! cheers

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:23 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Try to read what I actually said. I didn't say he wasn't addicted, and I'm very well aware that people can get addicted to prescription drugs. The question is - how large an overdose was it? The report said "toxicity" which could refer to a build up of some kind, although that perhaps doesn't apply to opioids.

You said "not addicted."  Don't weasel.  The autopsy report says "an accidental overdose of the opioid fentanyl," not referring to any "build up of some kind".  The latter is incremental, and not sudden and singular, as with an "accidental overdose."

Putting the evidence together, a singular and sudden overdose during a 'cure' process suggests he had a serious addiction problem:

Heavy.com wrote:Prince was scheduled to meet with an opioid addiction specialist the day he died, but the doctor arrived too late, according to the Star Tribune. The day before his death, Prince’s representatives called upon California-based Dr. Howard Kornfeld to fly out to Minnesota to meet with Prince and get him in treatment.

Dr. Howard Kornfeld was contacted late on the night of April 20 and couldn’t clear his schedule to arrive until April 22, the day after Prince passed away. He instead sent his son Andrew Kornfeld, who works as a practice consultant at his father’s treatment facility, Recovery Without Walls, located in Mill Valley, California.

The younger Kornfeld arrived at Paisley Park at 9:30 a.m. on April 21 and was one of the three people who found Prince’s body in the elevator. He also made the 911 call because Prince’s staffers were in too much shock.

I didn't say "not addicted" at any time. This is what I said:

So he died of an overdose, not the actual addiction.

You'll notice that I said "the actual addiction", indicating that I do not deny that he was addicted to opioids. However, being addicted to a drug doesn't necessarily kill you does it? For example, one could die of the cumulative effects of a drug which is taken at the correct amount, or one could die of taking an incorrect amount at one time.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:29 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You said "not addicted."  Don't weasel.  The autopsy report says "an accidental overdose of the opioid fentanyl," not referring to any "build up of some kind".  The latter is incremental, and not sudden and singular, as with an "accidental overdose."

Putting the evidence together, a singular and sudden overdose during a 'cure' process suggests he had a serious addiction problem:



I didn't say "not addicted" at any time. This is what I said:

So he died of an overdose, not the actual addiction.

You'll notice that I said "the actual addiction", indicating that I do not deny that he was addicted to opioids. However, being addicted to a drug doesn't necessarily kill you does it? For example, one could die of the cumulative effects of a drug which is taken at the correct amount, or one could die of taking an incorrect amount at one time.


That is beng naive

The effects of the drugs will have effect on the body and weaken organs over time as the body builds up tolerance levels you need.
He certainly died of an addiction, its evident from the fact his body gave out so young and the fact is most people would not have died from a dosage of drugs he took that killed him

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:32 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't say "not addicted" at any time. This is what I said:



You'll notice that I said "the actual addiction", indicating that I do not deny that he was addicted to opioids. However, being addicted to a drug doesn't necessarily kill you does it? For example, one could die of the cumulative effects of a drug which is taken at the correct amount, or one could die of taking an incorrect amount at one time.


That is beng naive

The effects of the drugs will have effect on the body and weaken organs over time as the body builds up tolerance levels you need.
He certainly died of an addiction, its evident from the fact his body gave out so young and the fact is most people would not have died from a dosage of drugs he took that killed him

What is naive about it? You've just basically repeated what I said. One could die of a single overdose of opioids even if one had never taken them before. I'm not saying he did, I'm merely questioning whether it was an overdose as such, or whether the drugs did indeed weaken his body as you've suggested, and that one more normal dose was too much.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:35 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


That is beng naive

The effects of the drugs will have effect on the body and weaken organs over time as the body builds up tolerance levels you need.
He certainly died of an addiction, its evident from the fact his body gave out so young and the fact is most people would not have died from a dosage of drugs he took that killed him

What is naive about it? You've just basically repeated what I said. One could die of a single overdose of opioids even if one had never taken them before. I'm not saying he did, I'm merely questioning whether it was an overdose as such, or whether the drugs did indeed weaken his body as you've suggested, and that one more normal dose was too much.


Wrong, not repeated anything

Again the organs will weaken, but his tolerance levels will increase to the point he is then susceptible to die.

He was an addict and that is evident from the fact he died so youg

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:42 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What is naive about it? You've just basically repeated what I said. One could die of a single overdose of opioids even if one had never taken them before. I'm not saying he did, I'm merely questioning whether it was an overdose as such, or whether the drugs did indeed weaken his body as you've suggested, and that one more normal dose was too much.


Wrong, not repeated anything

Again the organs will weaken, but his tolerance levels will increase to the point he is then susceptible to die.

He was an addict and that is evident from the fact he died so youg

So are you saying it was not an overdose as such? I mean - did he or did he not take too much of the drug in one go?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Wrong, not repeated anything

Again the organs will weaken, but his tolerance levels will increase to the point he is then susceptible to die.

He was an addict and that is evident from the fact he died so youg

So are you saying it was not an overdose as such? I mean - did he or did he not take too much of the drug in one go?


Do you understand addiction?

Cleary not by asking the above

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:44 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So are you saying it was not an overdose as such? I mean - did he or did he not take too much of the drug in one go?


Do you understand addiction?

Cleary not by asking the above

Yes, I understand it. The question is - did he or did he not take too much of a prescribed drug in one go?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Do you understand addiction?

Cleary not by asking the above

Yes, I understand it. The question is - did he or did he not take too much of a prescribed drug in one go?


Really, so have you ever been addicted then?

Yes or No?

Again your question is full of ignorance, based on the fact you have no idea of the long term damage done by drugs

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:50 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, I understand it. The question is - did he or did he not take too much of a prescribed drug in one go?


Really, so have you ever been addicted then?

Yes or No?

Again your question is full of ignorance, based on the fact you have no idea of the long term damage done by drugs

Cleary, my question was indeed about the long term effects versus a sudden massive overdose.

Anyway, I've had a most interesting evening, and I can't be bothered with your silly posts. cheers

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Really, so have you ever been addicted then?

Yes or No?

Again your question is full of ignorance, based on the fact you have no idea of the long term damage done by drugs

Cleary, my question was indeed about the long term effects versus a sudden massive overdose.

Anyway, I've had a most interesting evening, and I can't be bothered with your silly posts. cheers



Which translates as

You have not got a fucking clue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:53 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Cleary, my question was indeed about the long term effects versus a sudden massive overdose.

Anyway, I've had a most interesting evening, and I can't be bothered with your silly posts. cheers



Which translates as

You have not got a fucking clue

You obviously spent the evening getting wound up on a forum. Try real life sometimes - it's quite good.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:



Which translates as

You have not got a fucking clue

You obviously spent the evening getting wound up on a forum. Try real life sometimes - it's quite good.


Not at all

I am simply correcting your ignorance, as seen by the last two posts that are now talking about me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:37 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You obviously spent the evening getting wound up on a forum. Try real life sometimes - it's quite good.


Not at all

I am simply correcting your ignorance, as seen by the last two posts that are now talking about me

There's no ignorance in my posts. I can think outside of the box, unlike you. Cool

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


Not at all

I am simply correcting your ignorance, as seen by the last two posts that are now talking about me

There's no ignorance in my posts. I can think outside of the box, unlike you. Cool


And yet when I asked you before to use empathic intelligence you stated the opposite before on another thread.
Again your answers were cleuless which is generally the case with the majority of your posts.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:47 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There's no ignorance in my posts. I can think outside of the box, unlike you. Cool


And yet when I asked you before to use empathic intelligence you stated the opposite before on another thread.
Again your answers were cleuless which is generally the case with the majority of your posts.

Opioid toxicity could be down to an acute situation - an overdose, or it could be a chronic situation in which problems build up. Do you agree?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


And yet when I asked you before to use empathic intelligence you stated the opposite before on another thread.
Again your answers were cleuless which is generally the case with the majority of your posts.

Opioid toxicity could be down to an acute situation - an overdose, or it could be a chronic situation in which problems build up. Do you agree?



The evidence points to the fact he was an addict for years, which you blatantly ignored.
Anything else?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:13 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Opioid toxicity could be down to an acute situation - an overdose, or it could be a chronic situation in which problems build up. Do you agree?



The evidence points to the fact he was an addict for years, which you blatantly ignored.
Anything else?

And? One can be an addict and not die, right? You didn't answer the question. In other words, is "Fentanyl toxicity" the same thing as a fentanyl overdose?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:19 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:



The evidence points to the fact he was an addict for years, which you blatantly ignored.
Anything else?

And? One can be an addict and not die, right? You didn't answer the question. In other words, is "Fentanyl toxicity" the same thing as a fentanyl overdose?


I did answer your question, as the evidence points to him being an addict for years which fits in with exactly what I have stated.
We are not talking about people who have not died, but those addicts that do.
So your point is redundent.
The onus is on you to prove otherwise and as of yet all I am hearing is lots of opinion and not facts

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:25 am

Anyway, I can see this debate already becoming circular, so I shall leave my points as they are.

Have a good day

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Oh, good grief ... what a pompous arse you are Didgey-dooer

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:21 pm

by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:47 am
Paul Ettinger wrote:

And yet when I asked you before to use empathic intelligence you stated the opposite before on another thread.
Again your answers were cleuless which is generally the case with the majority of your posts.
Opioid toxicity could be down to an acute situation - an overdose, or it could be a chronic situation in which problems build up. Do you agree?
Not that Ragg's and I often agree on many specific topic/issues and more often will butt heads about the finer points within those threads; for you {the royal master of obnoxious pointless observation} to be haranguing her so vilely about something as this --- WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Evil or Very Mad

A. you aren't even in Prince's inner circle
B. you aren't privy to any of his finite medical FACTS
C. you aren't a medical student - not a doctor - not in the medical field period
D. you seem to have a open hole of selective memory to have forgotten that Prince was born Epileptic and that alone will cause him to have major organ issues that even you 'WOULD BE CLUELESS' to know if those were impaired from the number of seizures he's suffered from childhood

But continue to trash a fellow member as if you - ARE THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE KNOW IT ALL. 

Good GOD you are so utterly BORING; poor little boy standing in that silhouette - you are your own worst enemy and if you feel so isolated from society - WELL F'n DUH! 
SELF - INFLICTED and still clueless to how you should change your behavior too!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:28 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
by Raggamuffin on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:47 am

Opioid toxicity could be down to an acute situation - an overdose, or it could be a chronic situation in which problems build up. Do you agree?
Not that Ragg's and I often agree on many specific topic/issues and more often will butt heads about the finer points within those threads; for you {the royal master of obnoxious pointless observation} to be haranguing her so vilely about something as this --- WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Evil or Very Mad

A. you aren't even in Prince's inner circle
B. you aren't privy to any of his finite medical FACTS
C. you aren't a medical student - not a doctor - not in the medical field period
D. you seem to have a open hole of selective memory to have forgotten that Prince was born Epileptic and that alone will cause him to have major organ issues that even you 'WOULD BE CLUELESS' to know if those were impaired from the number of seizures he's suffered from childhood

But continue to trash a fellow member as if you - ARE THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE KNOW IT ALL. 

Good GOD you are so utterly BORING; poor little boy standing in that silhouette - you are your own worst enemy and if you feel so isolated from society - WELL F'n DUH! 
SELF - INFLICTED and still clueless to how you should change your behavior too!


I am Didge


That is who i am and you are a male trying to impresonate a female, which is hilarious

Now stick your head back up sassy's backside, as she needs your legs tp get from A to B

I do not need to see the report to understand the damage done to those who are drug addicts

If all you can do is act like a fuckwit then i shall treat you as one

I love how you are now sucking up to Rags, for support lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Keep it polite please people

Amd Didge that remark about sassy was unwarranted and uncalled for as she's not even here.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:37 pm

eddie wrote:Keep it polite please people

Amd Didge that remark about sassy was unwarranted and uncalled for as she's not even here.

She is scum and i make no apology for that with the little lap dog here attacking me at every opportunity
If you want to do something then reign in the neck of that fuckwit 4everclueless.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:03 pm

I'm asking you both.
Thank you

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:05 pm

eddie wrote:I'm asking you both.
Thank you


No problem but as seen I was not here and had Quill slagging me off, lying. So i think its only fair to have some balance

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t16215p250-what-the-fuckity-fuck-is-wrong-with-you-all-what-the-fuckity-fuck-has-this-thread-turned-into#309485

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:08 pm

I saw that but he's not having a dig at your health is he?
That post about sassy was below the belt.


_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:10 pm

eddie wrote:I saw that but he's not having a dig at your health is he?
That post about sassy was below the belt.



You stated over the fact she was not here

I was not here

I think she is racist scum who preaches hate and antisemitism, if I had said that about smelly, nobody would have batted an eyelid

What you are doing is deciding whether abuse is fair or not

People making up lies about me is abuse

Stop making poor excuses Eddie and show balaance

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Didgey-dooer...yes, indeed this personifies his behavior perfectly

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Didgey-dooer = I'll not be ignored - I'll destroy any and all topics/threads with a
cluster of the most useless attempts to pull anyone/everyone
into the fray at any given moment and just throw the biggest
mental melt down possible - for such a BRILLIANT MASTER - DEBATOR!



Seriously, you do behave in such a juvenile manner and it's
quite telling!  And rather amusing as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:25 pm

This is his last chance Eddie, i suggest you speak to him privately or all hell is going to break lose and I can going to have fun with this idiot

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:This is his last chance Eddie, i suggest you speak to him privately or all hell is going to break lose and I can going to have fun with this idiot

affraid   He's such a BIG BAD BULLY ...what is a woman to do confused  
Can't stay on topic, can't respond to the points that I've made where you were so F'd up and far off the point; now you just fall back on what you do best - THREATS! 

LAME - SAD - PATHETIC - LAME Sleep

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:33 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:This is his last chance Eddie, i suggest you speak to him privately or all hell is going to break lose and I can going to have fun with this idiot

affraid   He's such a BIG BAD BULLY ...what is a woman to do confused  
Can't stay on topic, can't respond to the points that I've made where you were so F'd up and far off the point; now you just fall back on what you do best - THREATS! 

LAME - SAD - PATHETIC - LAME Sleep





cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:34 pm

4ever. You are goading deliberately.

Last warning.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:45 pm

eddie wrote:4ever. You are goading deliberately.

Last warning.

INDEED confused

That's how I handle a 'Threatening/BULLY' that operates the way our #1 tantrum throwing child behaves.  You call it 'GOADING' --- your definition and mine just don't equate the same way. 

I tend to follow LordFouls ability to bend the word usage to suit the mod's general rule of thumb!  See you all have created this CLUSTER F'D up way of enforcing 'whatever rules' depending upon who is squealing at the moment and what mood the mod is in at any given time. Didgey-dooer is being SERVED and he's got no one to blame but himself.
You see it according to his WHINES

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

But you have followed him around today.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 pm

eddie wrote:But you have followed him around today.

I responded to his PURE BILGE on 2 topics that I'd already posted on as an active member --- and you knee-jerk responded to his pathetic bleats like this!

   he loves threatening and attacking and when he can't handle what he's served - he whines like a little tantrum pissy brat!  ERGO, exactly what he's done today! 
But was he able to respond 'ON POINT' - Nooooo, he dragged fellow member names into this - hammered my gender and you fell right into step with his whining!  GOOD GRIEF!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:01 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:But you have followed him around today.

I responded to his PURE BILGE on 2 topics that I'd already posted on as an active member --- and you knee-jerk responded to his pathetic bleats like this!

   he loves threatening and attacking and when he can't handle what he's served - he whines like a little tantrum pissy brat!  ERGO, exactly what he's done today! 
But was he able to respond 'ON POINT' - Nooooo, he dragged fellow member names into this - hammered my gender and you fell right into step with his whining!  GOOD GRIEF!




Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:20 pm

Are we done?

Good.

Back on topic then.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:27 pm

eddie wrote:Are we done?

Good.

Back on topic then.

Ya, the poor bastard is still DEAD. Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:33 pm

So the guy is dead....and??

kinda...like it happens.....its life (or not if you see what i mean)

and how many more died on the same day at the same time from other causes, some of which were even more preventable....

howmany died in America on that day from shooting?
how many from avoidable and treatable illnesses that they couldnt afford the treatment for?

how many died in other countries from disease, lack of food and dehydration....

and YOU start a riot about how this ONE...singularly unimportant(in the grand scheme of things) individual died???

are you enjoying your vicarious misery???




_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8903
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Well I was enjoying my vicarious misery until you spoiled it Vic.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:Well I was enjoying my vicarious misery until you spoiled it Vic.

No music appreciation for the gifted musicians that we've lost at such a young age. 

 'SOME' just do not get it and they just never will

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Lord Foul wrote:So the guy is dead....and??

kinda...like it happens.....its life (or not if you see what i mean)

and how many more died on the same day at the same time from other causes, some of which were even more preventable....

howmany died in America on that day from shooting?
how many from avoidable and treatable illnesses that they couldnt afford the treatment for?

how many died in other countries from disease, lack of food and dehydration....

and YOU start a riot about how this ONE...singularly unimportant(in the grand scheme of things) individual died???

are you enjoying your vicarious misery???





I am sure many died on the same day, but the point is he excelled in his life and left his mark, that will stay for many for years to come.
He has left a legacy of music, just as others have before him and hence why we are speak of saddness to lose such a genius within music.
So whilst we all are sad at the loss of many people who have lost their lives (some we do not like terrorists etc), we are always going to view the loss more so because their music is also very much a major part of many of our lives.
How many here can place songs to aspects in their lives?
I certainly can where it also becomes a part of our own history.
That is why music reaches out to so many people and how it can also shape our lives

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:13 pm

Seeing as prince was incredibly possessive of his music (see the war he had with Warner bros) I'm very suprised he never left a will.

And like I keep saying, what happened to the AIDS rumour?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:16 pm

eddie wrote:Seeing as prince was incredibly possessive of his music (see the war he had with Warner bros) I'm very suprised he never left a will.

And like I keep saying, what happened to the AIDS rumour?

I never found anything in a reliable printed source that mentioned that other than it was just that; 'a shit house ugly rumor without any factual basis' ...beside the guy having a bad hip and epilepsy, sweet jesus wasn't that enough? LOL  Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:So the guy is dead....and??

kinda...like it happens.....its life (or not if you see what i mean)

and how many more died on the same day at the same time from other causes, some of which were even more preventable....

howmany died in America on that day from shooting?
how many from avoidable and treatable illnesses that they couldnt afford the treatment for?

how many died in other countries from disease, lack of food and dehydration....

and YOU start a riot about how this ONE...singularly unimportant(in the grand scheme of things) individual died???

are you enjoying your vicarious misery???





I am sure many died on the same day, but the point is he excelled in his life and left his mark, that will stay for many for years to come.
He has left a legacy of music, just as others have before him and hence why we are speak of saddness to lose such a genius within music.
So whilst we all are sad at the loss of many people who have lost their lives (some we do not like terrorists etc), we are always going to view the loss more so because their music is also very much a major part of many of our lives.
How many here can place songs to aspects in their lives?
I certainly can where it also becomes a part of our own history.
That is why music reaches out to so many people and how it can also shape our lives


that may well be.....but


"be you a king
or a little street sweeper

sooner or later, you dance with the reaper"


_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8903
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:


I am sure many died on the same day, but the point is he excelled in his life and left his mark, that will stay for many for years to come.
He has left a legacy of music, just as others have before him and hence why we are speak of saddness to lose such a genius within music.
So whilst we all are sad at the loss of many people who have lost their lives (some we do not like terrorists etc), we are always going to view the loss more so because their music is also very much a major part of many of our lives.
How many here can place songs to aspects in their lives?
I certainly can where it also becomes a part of our own history.
That is why music reaches out to so many people and how it can also shape our lives


that may well be.....but


"be you a king
or a little street sweeper

sooner or later, you dance with the reaper"



lol very good

Indeed we are all mortal and at some point we dioe, but it is how we live that we are remembered by.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by sassy on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Poor sod was in a cleft stick wasn't, be in bad pain or take prescription drugs that are more addictive than heroin and have everyone look down on you for taking them.   It's a quandry that many with chronic pain, that is very little understood, have to confront every day.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:23 pm

sassy wrote:Poor sod was in a cleft stick wasn't, be in bad pain or take prescription drugs that are more addictive than heroin and have everyone look down on you for taking them.   It's a quandry that many with chronic pain, that is very little understood, have to confront every day.

He could have had an operation to sort it out. But it went against his religion.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6869
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum