Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:54 pm



new major survey of youth in Arab countries found that the Palestinian issue didn't even make the top five concerns they had about their region.

In answering the question "What do you believe is the greatest obstacle facing the Middle East?' the youths cited  the rise of ISIS, the threat of terrorism, unemployment, civil unrest and the rising cost of living as their top concerns.

Number six is the lack of a strong political leadership, and only after that comes the Palestinian Israel conflict, in a statistical tie with lack of Arab unity and lack of Arab democracy.

Last year the Palestinian conflict was in fourth place but also with only 23% choosing it as one of their top concerns.

This has been the truth that I've noticed as well. The Palestinians have been trying to raise their profile in the West because they have been losing ground steadily with their own Arab people. But in international forums, Arab states will pay lip service to the Palestinian cause because of pride. In reality,

They don't really care much.

For their part, Palestinian youths - together with those in Iraq and Lebanon - were far more likely to describe the US as their enemy and Iran as their ally, compared to other Arabs. That disconnect between Palestinian attitudes and those of Gulf and Maghreb states could also account for some of the apathy towards the Palestinians that the majority of Arab countries show.

The survey prominently trumpets that an overwhelming majority of Arab youth reject the Islamic State's ideas. That's great, but 13% said that they could be sympathetic to ISIS under some circumstances. That is still over 20 million people!




http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:28 am

It' s great survey showing how the youth in the middle east show growing support for human rights particulary for women. Very encouraging and just a pity that some right wing Neocon in the USA would try to pick something lke the order of priorities to show something negative about Palestians.

Poor show.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:03 am

And again Irn makes excuses for the fact 20 million support ISIS

That is far more worrying than anything else

Poor show again from Irn

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:11 am

didge wrote:And again Irn makes excuses for the fact 20 million support ISIS

That is far more worrying than anything else

Poor show again from Irn

You should have read the actual poll that said that they would support ISIS but only withoit violence. The poll is good news coming from the young in the middle east and the pathetic attemps to turn it into an issue about only Palestinians by you and the North American blogger shows just how far you have travelled recently in your complete transformation.  You just keep changing your mind on so many issues that you once supported such as...

You say you changed your mind once. Nah, you didn’t, it was more than once.

You changed your mind on women wearing the Burqa

You changed your mind on terrorism being linked to the Iraq war.

You changed your mind on terrorism being linked to the policies of the ‘West’.

You changed your mind on Open Borders saying everyone should have the right to come here and not be denied that because they were born somewhere else.

You changed your mind several times back and forward on immigration saying how much it had benefited Britain and in between you were saying immigration had caused huge social unrest and tension in this country including grooming gangs – straight out of the textbook of the EDL and people like Tommy Robinson. Here is that thread from over a year ago so it wasn’t just recently that you changed your mind..

Read it from start to finish and don’t forget to look at this post of yours – full of racism, bigotry, xenophobia and hate speech.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t7680-ukip-magazine-brands-gay-pride-march-parade-of-depravity

quote="Didge]I am all for free movement which is not the point being made ha ha ha ha ha, what thick jock, but this has to have limitations you thick Scottish ----, how does that not register with a fuckwit like yourself?
Again the view is on how Labour made the public angry at how its immigration policy was utter shit you dumb fuck, or does this not register with a benefit leprous like yourself.
I am happy with good immigration but one that is sensible you weasel. Why is this so difficult to reprehend?
Would you like to speak in your original tongue of Russian?
Can you not see the point yet you pathetic little vermin?
Let me speak in English for you. My views on immigration here are irrelevant, what is relevant is how a inept party has divided the nation.
Can you understand now tiny Tim?

This is not about me or my views but about how incompetent that party is that you love has brought about discord in this country.
Are you denying this dickhead?
[/quote]


You bragged how you had schooled and educated people like Drinky, Tommy, Smelly, BA9 and Kaka and how you made an arse of them when all along according to what you say now it was the other way round.  Perhaps you should apologise to them because with your views now you make them look like peace activists compared to you.  At least they were just up-front about their views whilst you were just concealing yours under a cloak of having some decent principles relating to our ethnic communities.

And perhaps you should also apologise to those who supported you with your previous views in standing up against racism, bigotry and  xenophobes instead trying to prove that you are making an arse of them. You have more faces than the town hall clock mate.

Wear your badge with pride.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:38 am

Wow again lots of points about me and nothing again on the fact 20 million are in  favour of ISIS, how many more times are you going to make excuses for this and talk about me Irn?
Again your views on me are utterly irrelevant and its all you can ever do, showing you have no idea how to debate and all you can ever try to do is try to deligitimize people.
Let me make this point clear again.
What you think of people is irrelevant, debate the points.
If you are incapable, I suggest you concede you have no idea what you are talking about
The very fact you keep dragging up past debates, shows you cannot even begin to challenge me anymore and show every sort of desperation going.
If I have come to believe my views were once wrong, you either accept that or you do not.
It shows that being that I have looked from both sides, of this I have been able to look at this with much more of an open critical eye than you have, because bias sways your views.
So you can continue to post up things from the past to try and deligitimize me, but it just shows your desperation and that you cannot even hope to challenge me in debate.
Just because I have opened my up eyes up to the lies continually peddled by the left and you still and blind with your head firmly stuck in the sand, means that is you not able to look objectively at the facts. Again you have been unable repeatedly to counter the views I have reasoned on all of this and what are you left with doing, attacking me as an individual.
That reeks of desperation on your part and just further proves my standing compared to yours

I am very happy with that 

So the points remain, 20 million young Arabs are in favour of ISIS.
A group that rapes and enslaves girls, throws homosexuals off roof tops etc.
This of course you refuse to even talk about and again you show you cower against debating this by doing everything to talk about me, which is hilarious and nothing about the points at hand


One last try

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:36 pm

I told you that you should have read the poll where it clearly states that those who said they could support ISIS but only if they were not violent.

Are you going to apologise to both groups for the way you misled them with your previous views.

It's the right way and the right thing to do so come on man up mate.

avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Irn Bru wrote:I told you that you should have read the poll where it clearly states that those who said they could support ISIS but only if they were not violent.

Are you going to apologise to both groups for the way you misled them with your previous views.

It's the right way and the right thing to do so come on man up mate.



You can claim to tell me what you like, opinions by you count for very little

You are not the standard to call what is and never will be, that is the same mistake you continue to repeat

Game over

You had your chance

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:44 pm

didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:I told you that you should have read the poll where it clearly states that those who said they could support ISIS but only if they were not violent.

Are you going to apologise to both groups for the way you misled them with your previous views.

It's the right way and the right thing to do so come on man up mate.



You can claim to tell me what you like, opinions by you count for very little

You are not the standard to call what is and never will be, that is the same mistake you continue to repeat

Game over

You had your chance

So you didn't read the poll and you are refusing to apologise o both groups.

Your transformation is now truly complete and I hope you rest well with your RW friends like Robinson, the EDL, Murray, Horowitz and all the other racists and Islamaphobes.

avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:48 pm

So more feeble accusations yet again

This is all you can do Irn, try to deligitimize

I have read the polls, many of which you fail to understand

You had your chance and what you think of me is insignificant and very irrelevant

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:59 pm

didge wrote:So more feeble accusations yet again

This is all you can do Irn, try to deligitimize

I have read the polls, many of which you fail to understand

You had your chance and what you think of me is insignificant and very irrelevant

No Didge, you have not read the poll because if you had you would see that what I say is true.

Go on - have a wee look see.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:02 am

Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:So more feeble accusations yet again

This is all you can do Irn, try to deligitimize

I have read the polls, many of which you fail to understand

You had your chance and what you think of me is insignificant and very irrelevant

No Didge, you have not read the poll because if you had you would see that what I say is true.

Go on - have a wee look see.


Ses again you base yourself as the standard

That is just an opinion and you cannot even reason your points and continue to make absurd accusations, accusing me of racism  which is absurd and then Islamophobia, which is a joke, because I am against anti-Muslim bigotry, but Islam? 
I not afraid of islam and I will be highly critical of the religion
Islamophobia is a con to defend the religion from criticism, and you buy into that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:11 am

didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:So more feeble accusations yet again

This is all you can do Irn, try to deligitimize

I have read the polls, many of which you fail to understand

You had your chance and what you think of me is insignificant and very irrelevant

No Didge, you have not read the poll because if you had you would see that what I say is true.

Go on - have a wee look see.


Ses again you base yourself as the standard

That is just an opinion and you cannot even reason your points and continue to make absurd accusations, accusing me of racism  which is absurd and then Islamophobia, which is a joke, because I am against anti-Muslim bigotry, but Islam? 
I not afraid of islam and I will be highly critical of the religion
Islamophobia is a con to defend the religion from criticism, and you buy into that

Do you mean the Muslims who say the could support ISIS but not with viiolence is just their opinion?

Islamaphobia is just a con is straight out of the mouths of Murray, Horowitz, Greenfield, Geller and all the others you constantly quote on here. All EDL sympathisers and supporters of Tommy Robinson.

Honestly Didge. Your just a gift that keeps on giving mate Laughing

No apologises then?
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:24 am

Like I said last night you would just go around in circles offer up immature accusations.

The fact is 20 million support ISIS, which means, raping and enslaving girls for example or throwing homosexuals off rooftops, which is not seen as violence but sanctified justified executions. I guess this is all okay with you then. Again you fail to understand Islam and that they back terrorism, its who they find guilty of transgressions that is only difference. Take the Palestinians who justified the murder of Israelis based on the same principle of transgressions. This is where your lack of understanding falls apart as per usual and the fact you ignore the abhorrent things ISIS believes in, which is an extreme form of Wahhabism, but that is no surprise to me because it follows up your next point excellently

Do you think criticism of Islam is wrong?
Based on the fact that many Arab nations have tried to push for a resolution to ban criticism of Islam?
Of course this is the problem with the term Islamophobia, as it covers criticism of Islam, and hence it is a poor term that seeks to defend Islam from any criticism, and wants to make it as a crime as it is in Muslim countries, which means you are against free speech.
Hence why people like yourself Irn end failing to even understand how and why islamophobia was defined by Muslims themselves to make criticism be seen as wrong and criminal.
Hence why I said anti-Muslim bigotry/Hate is a better definition to defend Muslims against hate crimes and is a far better classification.
Of course you just do the time honoured thing and 



But then you defend Muslims who support ISIS who rape and enslave girls.
You make this out to be okay as you say they do not support the violence.

That is a lie.

That is not even what the Poll states is it Irn?
It states if they stopped using "as Much" violence would you support them
Of which they still do.
So again you fabricate what is on the Poll and again that is not a stop of violence is it?

So that is saying nothing to the fact 20 million still then support their extremism, the bases for the question is just a lessening of violence, not to actually stop the violence.
You see every time you lie and try to deceive I am there to show up this defense of extremism you keep making

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:50 am

lol the fucking irony of the above
Islamaphobia invented by Muslims? Okay then...

what of Anti-Semitism and Zionism? invented by Jews?

face it you can't legitimately be any more against Islam than Jews or Christians and as long as the other 2 have the right to idiocy it is hypocrisy to deny it to the 3rd fool.

You will be highly critical (good) unfortunately you are also Highly zionist so you just make noise that makes everything worse.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15896
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arab Youth Survey- Biggest Obstacle Facing the Middle East

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:53 am

One I told you I am not debating you veya, as you cannot be civil as seen above

Two, antisemitism is based on hatred of jews for their culture, ethnicity, language, religion etc.
I have said to call it anti-Muslim bigotry.
As seen Arab nations have tried to pass a resolution to ban criticism of Islam.
Hence the terminology which has both within needs separating and to have antiMuslim as the definition for hate crimes.
Its not called Judaismphobia is it?
That would be wrong also as it would stop any criticism of Judaism.
Now there is little point replying to me until you learn to debate properly
That is my last post to you until you do

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum