Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Comments by deputy principal have been criticised by students and academics

Teenage girls at a New Zealand high school have reportedly been told to lower their skirts to knee level so as not to “distract” male students and teachers.

Around 40 students in year 11 at Henderson high school in Auckland were called to a meeting and told by deputy principal Cherith Telford that their skirts would need to be lowered to knee level, Newshub reports.

Telford said the move was designed to “keep our girls safe, stop boys from getting ideas and create a good work environment for male staff”.

The comments have caused outrage among many students, parents and feminist commentators.

“I am very annoyed by this,” said Deborah Russell, a feminist commentator and lecturer at Massey University.
“It sends a message that young women are responsible for young men’s sexual behaviour, and also sends a bad message to young men that their sexual behaviour is uncontrollable.”

Debbi Tohill, executive director of Rape Crisis, said it was “appropriate” for schools to have dress codes but the instruction to lengthen skirts sent the message that the onus was on young women – teenagers – to stop male students and teachers getting “distracted”.

“We know that victim blaming is very common and this is a clear example of the responsibility on the girls to be responsible for their own safety,” Tohill said.

“In this instance, where the teacher is in a position of authority and control, the teacher has the responsibility to ensure a safe environment is created for all students. Teachers need to ensure that they have respectful relationships with their students.”

Sade Tuttle, a Henderson student who attended the meeting, said she did not object to the rule, but the thinking behind it.

“The rules themselves aren’t the problem; the problem is when these codes target girls specifically because their bodies are sexual and distracting,” she told Newshub.

Henderson told The Guardian that principal Mike Purcell was unavailable to comment.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/11/schoolgirls-in-new-zealand-told-to-lower-skirts-to-stop-distracting-male-staff-and-pupils




Hey, what's going on, that's not like any Kiwi I used to work for.  Perhaps he's a emigrated there from UK?   And hold on,  he's not a Muslim lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
didge wrote:

Its utterly irrelevant

The article is on and centered on the reasoning behind the schools decision
I suggest you read it again and understand that is what and why it was even in the news Because Pervy Old men get off and reading about it and trying to 'white knight' school girls in a totally unrealistic and uneducated way that Highlights to anyone that has worked with teens that the Old perve has NO CLUE and never dealt with real teens.
You do not like girls in short skirts because you are sexualizing them, I do not sexualize them and I am not looking or need to look at their legs, as I talk to people at eye level  thus Admitting You have never been in front of a class room... they are all seated and you are often standing THEY are not a eye level, it is not 1 to 1 coversation you are not talking to a person, you are presenting to a group of 30, which is very different, and many school desks are too small arranged in a way that you can see their legs  
Who cares what you think, you buy into natural remedies and conspiracy crap


Plus typical monocultralist
Faiery folk are not part of HIS beleifs so they dont exist, cause Saint Sam wankface doesn't beleive they exist and we never question saint wankface Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
doesn't matter that
they are 10,000's of years old from almost every contient, but Wankface the Whiteman knows best NO Questions NO Dissent allowed. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
death to all those that don't immediately surrender their free will and ability to think to saint wankface.  
soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox


Not a single point to counter any of mine

Does not matter if they are seated as again why are you not looking at their faces and thus their legs which is worrying.
I did go to school and thus was a schoolkid myself, so again that point is a poor deflection
If you are looking at their legs and then even worse sexualizing them, then there is something wrong with you, as they are just exposed legs.

Again this is about the school objectifying girls and blaming them for what they wear.
Boys and girls are already distracted due to attraction.
They learn though to respect each other
If the view is on clothes there would never be any swimming lessons at schools mixed being that the costumes are of even less.
You then accuse of of being monoculturalist, which insults the fact I am mixed ethnicity brought up in a foreign ethnicity
This is all you can do Veya is lie and accuse in every single post

Now not once have you answered my points but to blame women and objectify them

You posted me a warning about keeping this place nice and at every turn you continually insult me making a mockery of your stance.

This debate is on the reasoning the school gave to blame females for what they wear and is by doing so providing boys with an excuse its taboo, as girls to being wrong for wearing such clothes

Next time you are abusive I am reporting you


Last edited by didge on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:21 am

No it is NOT about Schools Objectifying Girls Please get that through Your head
only YOU are going ON and On About objectifying School girls

It's called white knighting and is is a sad as fuck. In case you didn't notice EVERY SINGLE other person understood what this was about, the ONLY one with the Misconception that this is About objectification is YOU..

IT is an Article about a school enforcing a dress code
If you cant get over the shorts skirts you need to stop talking
Cause pervy old man is just digging himself a hole
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:28 am

didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
didge wrote:

Its utterly irrelevant

The article is on and centered on the reasoning behind the schools decision
I suggest you read it again and understand that is what and why it was even in the news Because Pervy Old men get off and reading about it and trying to 'white knight' school girls in a totally unrealistic and uneducated way that Highlights to anyone that has worked with teens that the Old perve has NO CLUE and never dealt with real teens.
You do not like girls in short skirts because you are sexualizing them, I do not sexualize them and I am not looking or need to look at their legs, as I talk to people at eye level  thus Admitting You have never been in front of a class room... they are all seated and you are often standing THEY are not a eye level, it is not 1 to 1 coversation you are not talking to a person, you are presenting to a group of 30, which is very different, and many school desks are too small arranged in a way that you can see their legs  
Who cares what you think, you buy into natural remedies and conspiracy crap


Plus typical monocultralist
Faiery folk are not part of HIS beleifs so they dont exist, cause Saint Sam wankface doesn't beleive they exist and we never question saint wankface Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
doesn't matter that
they are 10,000's of years old from almost every contient, but Wankface the Whiteman knows best NO Questions NO Dissent allowed. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
death to all those that don't immediately surrender their free will and ability to think to saint wankface.  
soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox


Not a single point to counter any of mine

Again this is about the school objectifying girls and blaming them for what they wear.
Boys and girls are already distracted due to attraction.
They learn though to respect each other
If the view is on clothes there would never be any swimming lessons at schools mixed being that the costumes are of even less.
You then accuse of of being monoculturalist, which insults the fact I am mixed ethnicity brought up in a foreign ethnicity
This is all you can do Veya is lie and accuse in every single post

Now not once have you answered my points but to blame women and objectify them

You posted me a warning about keeping this place nice and at every turn you continually insult me making a mockery of your stance.

This debate is on the reasoning the school gave to blame females for what they wear and is by doing so providing boys with an excuse its taboo, as girls to being wrong for wearing such clothes

Next time you are abusive I am reporting you

AND you seem to misunderstand why I basemented you because Of your attitude which you are displaying
YOU ARE A NOMAL POSTER that is all
this is not a democracy

We answered Your points Eddie did I did every one has answered and clearly told YOU, you ARE WRONG it is NOT ABOUT OBJECTIFICTION.

SO Accpet that Eveyone answered your point it was illogical and easy rebuffed by pointing oput it is the dress code and your point has NOTHING to do with Anything.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:29 am

veya_victaous wrote:No it is NOT about Schools Objectifying Girls Please get that through Your head
only YOU are going ON and On About objectifying School girls

It's called white knighting and is is a sad as fuck. In case you didn't notice EVERY SINGLE other person understood what this was about, the ONLY one with the Misconception that this is About objectification is YOU..

IT is an Article about a school enforcing a dress code
If you cant get over the shorts skirts you need to stop talking
Cause pervy old man is just digging himself a hole

Yes it is about objectifying females over what they where and as to blame
It blames this as the distraction and to making male teachers uncomfortable
So the problems is with the teachers and male pupils of which the girls are being casted with blame
NO many of the articles on this have many people say the say that it is objectify females
Its an article about how and why a school has enforced the rules
I am not the one who is distracted by an exposed leg
You are the one that is claiming it is a distraction, so the fault is with your self if you find the exposed a distraction

Even the article itself goes off how women are being blamed for what they wear and you fail to see how boys will grow up believing they then can think women are enticing men unto them for wearing this
Its people like you that would blame a rape victim over what they wear


Last edited by didge on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:
didge wrote:

Not a single point to counter any of mine

Again this is about the school objectifying girls and blaming them for what they wear.
Boys and girls are already distracted due to attraction.
They learn though to respect each other
If the view is on clothes there would never be any swimming lessons at schools mixed being that the costumes are of even less.
You then accuse of of being monoculturalist, which insults the fact I am mixed ethnicity brought up in a foreign ethnicity
This is all you can do Veya is lie and accuse in every single post

Now not once have you answered my points but to blame women and objectify them

You posted me a warning about keeping this place nice and at every turn you continually insult me making a mockery of your stance.

This debate is on the reasoning the school gave to blame females for what they wear and is by doing so providing boys with an excuse its taboo, as girls to being wrong for wearing such clothes

Next time you are abusive I am reporting you

AND you seem to misunderstand why I basemented you because Of your attitude which you are displaying
YOU ARE A NOMAL POSTER that is all
this is not a democracy

We answered Your points Eddie did I did every one has answered and clearly told YOU, you ARE WRONG it is NOT ABOUT OBJECTIFICTION.

SO Accpet that Eveyone answered your point it was illogical and easy rebuffed by pointing oput it is the dress code and your point has NOTHING to do with Anything.

That is a lie, you are changing the goal posts and you said over wanting this to be a nice place
If you now are abusive on any posts to any poster I am going to report you as you get away with being vile to so m any posters and i am going to ensure you live by the rules just like evveryone else.
When you say women are the cause for a distraction for what they wear, that is objectifying them.
I just happen to dfend the rights of women, where you want to abuse them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:39 am

Also I want to know if you have mixed swimming lessons or do you segregate them?
Being that swimming custumes are even more revealing.
Or does this not even factor in regards to being a problem or a distraction?
You see this is why the claim is a sham, because schoolchildren do have mixed swimming lessons.
I mean what happens when there is swimming competitions.
Are all the male parents and teachers forbidden to attend or that the do not attend because they will get distracted?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:46 am

'It's putting the blame on people being objectified' - students' short skirts cause school rift


Comedian and sexual education teacher James Nokise told Seven Sharp the problem was not the skirts.
"Look New Zealand, if a mate of yours comes up to you saying 'I'm struggling to do my job because of young girls and the length of their skirts', that's intervention time, not lengthen skirt time."


He said telling schoolgirls to take the blame for men's feelings about body parts is problematic.
"It's putting the blame on people being objectified."
Henderson High School's dress code states girls must wear skirts which are not allowed to be shortened.
However, there is no such specification to hide male knees.
"It's saying guys can wear whatever they want and girls can't, because, why?"

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/its-putting-blame-people-being-objectified-students-short-skirts-cause-school-rift


Exactly and like in an office if a male said they were unable to perform after being brought to task over their performance, because of women wearing short skirts in the office, he would get told that this then is not the job for him, if he cannot control why he is distracted

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:54 am

didge wrote:Also I want to know if you have mixed swimming lessons or do you segregate them?
Being that swimming custumes are even more revealing.
Or does this not even factor in regards to being a problem or a distraction?
You see this is why the claim is a sham, because schoolchildren do have mixed swimming lessons.
I mean what happens when there is swimming competitions.
Are all the male parents and teachers forbidden to attend or that the do not attend because they will get distracted?


we do and we allow bikinis WHY because it is appropriate for the poolside or beach

DO YOU SEE THE POINT? how maths class is not the pool Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

SO DO YOU SEE HOW ridiculous your 'point' is? as there is NO PROBLEM wearing a lot less around the pool
100% entirely about what is appropriate in a CLASSROOM

exactly as i said meida beat up cause it knows pervy old men jump to conclusions and try to white knight school girls Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So deabte... over everyone, but Didge, agreed.
classic beat up of a non-issue to sell papers Suspect Suspect Suspect
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:
didge wrote:Also I want to know if you have mixed swimming lessons or do you segregate them?
Being that swimming custumes are even more revealing.
Or does this not even factor in regards to being a problem or a distraction?
You see this is why the claim is a sham, because schoolchildren do have mixed swimming lessons.
I mean what happens when there is swimming competitions.
Are all the male parents and teachers forbidden to attend or that the do not attend because they will get distracted?


we do and we allow bikinis WHY because it is appropriate for the poolside or beach
Irrelevant, as boys are in swimming trunks and girls in swimming custumes that reveal far more of the legs and their figures

DO YOU SEE THE POINT? how maths class is not the pool  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  
So kids learning to swim which can save their lives, is of a lesser importance to you. interesting.
As I am sure every single swimming teacher would disagree with you, people can easily get by without maths and you do not need it in order to save your life


SO DO YOU SEE HOW ridiculous your 'point' is? as there is NO PROBLEM wearing a lot less around the pool
100% entirely about what is appropriate in a CLASSROOM
No I just proved yours was irrelevant

exactly as i said meida beat up cause it knows pervy old men jump to conclusions and try to white knight school girls Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Irrelevant

So deabte... over everyone, but Didge, agreed.
classic beat up of a non-issue to sell papers  Suspect Suspect Suspect

You do not get to decide when the debate is over and again where teachers are the problem, they should not be teaching if they are distracted by young girls legs. As why would they be unless they are sexualizing them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WOWSERS...from 'nudists' groups to swimming classes, moving that goal posts!

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:34 am

didge wrote:Also I want to know if you have mixed swimming lessons or do you segregate them?
Being that swimming custumes are even more revealing.
Or does this not even factor in regards to being a problem or a distraction?
You see this is why the claim is a sham, because schoolchildren do have mixed swimming lessons.
I mean what happens when there is swimming competitions.
Are all the male parents and teachers forbidden to attend or that the do not attend because they will get distracted?
So now the thread takes another huge leap into the 'Twilight Zone' because Didgy-doooer is unable to stay on POINT and when backed into yet another corner of his own making --- from ADULT ONLY NUDIST GROUPS to swimming classes and the required clothing to attend that class Rolling Eyes

 by didge Yesterday at 9:43 am
Well all I can say is now the thread is no longer a debate

I shall leave my points for someone to at least debate them, where there is not a continual disruption as has now happened.
and when all else fails and a tantrum hasn't been successful ---
and the  have been 'relocated' numerous times...yet another dictation from the master-debator and the topic goes farther afield ran off topic by his own F'd up methods.

by didge today > You do not get to decide when the debate is over and again where teachers are the problem, they should not be teaching if they are distracted by young girls legs. As why would they be unless they are sexualizing them.
Let's us review for the only one lost in this ADULT discussion:
a.) it's about suggestive clothing worn IN A CLASSROOM setting
b.) it's about the shortness of the girls clothing worn IN A CLASSROOM
c.) placing an ADULTS opinions and attitudes about what/how/why young boys should behave is subjective and given something that will take time to teach and they will grow into {some boys will and there will be those others that just never conform to POLITE society guidelines} we see that right here = Didgy-dooers hysterical reactions
d.) having a REQUIRED dress code is more often the way to keep young teens focused and prepared to attend schools and be properly attired: from what printed material/logo's that are allowed on any T-shirts to the length of a young girls skirts
e.) the article supplied by Sassy; was and still is about an adult decision by a SCHOOL to curtail the obvious problem that some young ladies had with understanding what should be worn in a classroom - not a nudist colony - not a swimming class Rolling Eyes

Getting immature about the topic and attempting to CONTROL the flow of the conversation is as usual a piss-poor method for showing how much you've grown UP! Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:39 am

Irn Bru wrote:What's wrong with a dress code something like this?

Dark skirt to be on or below the knee

Shirts/Blouses (no garish colours)

Tights/stockings which should be natural tan

Plain leather shoes with heels no higher than say 65mm

Nothing wrong in that is there?

That sounds sensible to me, except the shoes shouldn't need to be leather - some people don't wear leather shoes.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:40 am

Didge your point about the swimming pool is........

IRRELAVENT

Give it up, no one else agrees with you so your opnion is yours, and everyone else's is theirs.

avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:46 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Well all I can say is now the thread is no longer a debate
didge wrote:Considering you have failed ao address a single point I have made you were never involved in the debate

and when all else fails and a tantrum hasn't been successful ---
didge wrote:Nobody is having a tantrum but you continually deflecting points and offering up your continued immaturity
and the  have been 'relocated' numerous times...yet another dictation from the master-debator and the topic goes farther afield ran off topic by his own F'd up methods.
didge wrote:Zero releance to the debate, yet again exposing your immaturity


Let's us review for the only one lost in this ADULT discussion:
a.) it's about suggestive clothing worn IN A CLASSROOM setting
didge wrote:Incorrect the article was published due to the reasoning behind the schools blaming the girls for what they wore as objectify them and blame them for distracting boys and more troublesome male teachers
b.) it's about the shortness of the girls clothing worn IN A CLASSROOM
didge wrote:Which by the shortness was claimed is a distraction thus sexualizing the girls legs, which is very disconcerting if male teachers are
c.) placing an ADULTS opinions and attitudes about what/how/why young boys should behave is subjective and given something that will take time to teach and they will grow into {some boys will and there will be those others that just never conform to POLITE society guidelines} we see that right here = Didgy-dooers hysterical reactions
didge wrote:Giibberish, adult teachers are already grown up and if they feel uncomfortable around bared legs, then they are the problem and not the girls. How are boys meant to normalize girls being seen to be dressed and respecting them when you then make it taboo and thus blame the girls for wearing them
d.) having a REQUIRED dress code is more often the way to keep young teens focused and prepared to attend schools and be properly attired: from what printed material/logo's that are allowed on any T-shirts to the length of a young girls skirts
didge wrote:A dress code does nothing for the abilities of students as countless studies have shown. The uniform is a archaic system of the past dreamed up by those who think to shackle stuidents instead of allowing them to strive
e.) the article supplied by Sassy; was and still is about an adult decision by a SCHOOL to curtail the obvious problem that some young ladies had with understanding what should be worn in a classroom - not a nudist colony - not a swimming class Rolling Eyes
didge wrote:If the article was just on girls unforms, it would not have been a media story, it was because girls were being objectified that it made the nes
Getting immature about the topic and attempting to CONTROL the flow of the conversation is as usual a piss-poor method for showing how much you've grown UP! Rolling Eyes

didge wrote:Now at again after numerous posts you have failed to address as single point
Run along you little petulant brat, I do not have time for halfwits such as yourself


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:49 am

eddie wrote:Didge your point about the swimming pool is........

IRRELAVENT

Give it up, no one else agrees with you so your opnion is yours, and everyone else's is theirs.


Claiming it is irrelevant and offering no reason is just an opinion and useless
Forcing me to bow down does not work and not one of you can reason your points

The fact all you veya and the halfwit 4ever2 keep wanting to silence me shows none of you have any confidence in your views

mainly as they are bollocks


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:53 am

didge wrote: wrote:Now at again after numerous posts you have failed to address as single point
Run along you little petulant brat, I do not have time for halfwits such as yourself
And since you've proven your inability to STAY on point...all of your POINTS are irrelevant and pointless! 
 Put this ADULT on ignore or just don't respond --- but you are far to OCD to do that and the responding audience grows smaller each day! Razz 
But I'll walk away because you really have nothing more to offer but continued regurgitated BS that has been POINTLESS...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:55 am

4EVER2 wrote:
didge wrote: wrote:Now at again after numerous posts you have failed to address as single point
Run along you little petulant brat, I do not have time for halfwits such as yourself
And since you've proven your inability to STAY on point...all of your POINTS are irrelevant and pointless! 
 Put this ADULT on ignore or just don't respond --- but you are far to OCD to do that and the responding audience grows smaller each day! Razz 
But I'll walk away because you really have nothing more to offer but continued regurgitated BS that has been POINTLESS...


Wow yet more points talking about me

Run along you petulant brat

If you have nothing to debate then jog on

All you are doing is continuing to stir and add zero to the debate

Got that fuckwit

cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:56 am

So all points made by 4everhalfwit2 answered and her replies, more immature abuse lol


Too easy,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:01 am

eddie wrote:Didge your point about the swimming pool is........

IRRELAVENT

Give it up, no one else agrees with you so your opnion is yours, and everyone else's is theirs.


Also Eddie, when are you going to learn a consensus does not mean a view is right
Is the consensus view in saudi to execute homosexuals right then eddie by your reasoning

And for the record Ben agreed with me as well

That is why you have to reason your points which you always fail to do

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:42 am

didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge your point about the swimming pool is........

IRRELAVENT

Give it up, no one else agrees with you so your opnion is yours, and everyone else's is theirs.


Claiming it is irrelevant and offering no reason is just an opinion and useless
Forcing me to bow down does not work and not one of you can reason your points

The fact all you veya and the halfwit 4ever2 keep wanting to silence me shows none of you have any confidence in your views

mainly as they are bollocks



So everyone else's points are 'irrelevant' as you like to point out, but yours are not irrelevant.
Interesting.

You should open your own forum and call it "The Mirror", you may find one in your bathroom, where you can discuss topics with yourself and offer sound advice that you can listen to and agree with.......All your points will be entirely relevant!

avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:47 am

eddie wrote:
didge wrote:

Claiming it is irrelevant and offering no reason is just an opinion and useless
Forcing me to bow down does not work and not one of you can reason your points

The fact all you veya and the halfwit 4ever2 keep wanting to silence me shows none of you have any confidence in your views

mainly as they are bollocks



So everyone else's points are 'irrelevant' as you like to point out, but yours are not irrelevant.
Interesting.
Childish response, certain points are irrelevant when they make constant assumptions about me for example

You should open your own forum and call it "The Mirror", you may find one in your bathroom,  where you can discuss topics with yourself and offer sound advice that you can listen to and agree with.......All your points will be entirely relevant!

And what do you end with, more petty digs at me

If you cannot reason your points, then the failing is on your part.

You seem to be under some illusion people should agree with you and even more if a couple of others agree with you.
It does not work that way and it shows you making a view that is hypocritical, when you are not willing to accept my views. Yet I do not have a tantrum like you, when  its you showing the immaturity as seen above
My points stand and I was not the only one who thought this wrong so I suggest you read back then grow up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:00 pm

Didge, read your last post to me, back to yourself, whilst looking into your bathroom Mirror Forum.

It makes more sense that way.
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:03 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, read your last post to me, back to yourself, whilst looking into your bathroom Mirror Forum.

It makes more sense that way.


Eddie stop acting like a child

This debate will make more sense when you learn to grow up

I ma not going to bow down to your petty behaviour.

Now unless you have anything intelligent to add to the debate, which will be a fist, I suggest you get control your tantrum and calm down

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:05 pm

Are you teaching me on the teacher's thread didge?
I am wearing trousers not a skirt, though. Shall we discuss why I am wearing trousers? Is it because I've been beaten down by a man and told to wear them?

I'm going out now......hmmmmmm......Where's my burkha........?
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:07 pm

Ps: I think you told me to grow up because you couldn't "counter my points".

But what do I know? I'm a whackadoodle! rendeer
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:08 pm

eddie wrote:Are you teaching me on the teacher's thread didge?
I am wearing trousers not a skirt, though. Shall we discuss why I am wearing trousers? Is it because I've been beaten down by a man and told to wear them?

I'm going out now......hmmmmmm......Where's my burkha........?


Its up to you whether you wear trousers and there maybe a number of reasons, but nobody is telling you what you should wear and that you should wear them due to others sexualizing you.

The only other thing you need to wear when going out is your hat



Last edited by didge on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:08 pm

eddie wrote:Ps: I think you told me to grow up because you couldn't "counter my points".

But what do I know? I'm a whackadoodle! rendeer


No I only told ytou to grow up when you failed to speak about the topic and were being petty minded

You are a fruitcake ha ha

I agree

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:11 pm

That's not very nice, calling someone a 'dunce' on a thread about education!
Are you saying people who are 'dunces' MUST wear the hat?
Are you forcing people what to wear?

What does Wankface Sam say?
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:14 pm

eddie wrote:That's not very nice, calling someone a 'dunce' on a thread about education!
Are you saying people who are 'dunces' MUST wear the hat?
Are you forcing people what to wear?

What does Wankface Sam say?


Only in your case you should wear based on the things you believe in Eddie

So in your case I am very happy to make an exception or are you being PC???

Its only fair to warn the public, when you are coming

So its okay for you to say some not very nice things.

Talk about double standards.

Dob;t like it, dont dish it out

As to your last statement, no doubt it is some code word for some sexual pleasure you enjoy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:29 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:What's wrong with a dress code something like this?

Dark skirt to be on or below the knee

Shirts/Blouses (no garish colours)

Tights/stockings which should be natural tan

Plain leather shoes with heels no higher than say 65mm

Nothing wrong in that is there?

That sounds sensible to me, except the shoes shouldn't need to be leather - some people don't wear leather shoes.

Of course it's sensible Rags although maybe the shoes are a bit over the top but I was focussing more on the length of the skirts whic appears to be the bone of contention.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:46 am

didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
didge wrote:Also I want to know if you have mixed swimming lessons or do you segregate them?
Being that swimming custumes are even more revealing.
Or does this not even factor in regards to being a problem or a distraction?
You see this is why the claim is a sham, because schoolchildren do have mixed swimming lessons.
I mean what happens when there is swimming competitions.
Are all the male parents and teachers forbidden to attend or that the do not attend because they will get distracted?


we do and we allow bikinis WHY because it is appropriate for the poolside or beach
Irrelevant, as boys are in swimming trunks and girls in swimming custumes that reveal far more of the legs and their figures

DO YOU SEE THE POINT? how maths class is not the pool  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  
So kids learning to swim which can save their lives, is of a lesser importance to you. interesting.
As I am sure every single swimming teacher would disagree with you, people can easily get by without maths and you do not need it in order to save your life


SO DO YOU SEE HOW ridiculous your 'point' is? as there is NO PROBLEM wearing a lot less around the pool
100% entirely about what is appropriate in a CLASSROOM
No I just proved yours was irrelevant

exactly as i said meida beat up cause it knows pervy old men jump to conclusions and try to white knight school girls Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Irrelevant

So deabte... over everyone, but Didge, agreed.
classic beat up of a non-issue to sell papers  Suspect Suspect Suspect

You do not get to decide when the debate is over and again where teachers are the problem, they should not be teaching if they are distracted by young girls legs. As why would they be unless they are sexualizing them.


LOLOLOL
Dumb Fuck did you just say I dont get to decide But You think you can tell people it is or isn't?
HOW long do you want to be in the basement exactly?
Get it through YOUR HEAD You DO NOT TELL ANY ONE here what to do!!!!!
take eddie advice and go start a fourm called 'a Mirror' where you can 'debate' with a like minded person
Cause You dont seem to accept how vast the oppositon is to most of your ignorance, you have the hide to post like you are giving people info? it takes 2 brain cells and the slightest bit of empathy to see how ridicilous your 'points' are Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

take your fucking crown with you
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:43 am

So more childish abuse

You say you want the forum to be a nice place and then constantly throw abuse

You are making your own claims nothing short of hypocrisy and now every time threatening me with the basement when I disagree with people as posters. Especially where they are the ones being antsy and bitchy, you then protect them from starting

The more you do this, the more people can see you are being personal and trying to silence me by pushing me off this forum
So where I reason my points, you want to silence me through an abuse of power, where I have broken no rules
So do as you wish, you just prove how immature you are

Everytime you over step your authority I prove you are a sore loser

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:59 am

didge wrote:So more childish abuse

You say you want the forum to be a nice place and then constantly throw abuse

You are making your own claims nothing short of hypocrisy and now every time threatening me with the basement when I disagree with people as posters. Especially where they are the ones being antsy and bitchy, you then protect them from starting

The more you do this, the more people can see you are being personal and trying to silence me by pushing me off this forum
So where I reason my points, you want to silence me through an abuse of power, where I have broken no rules
So do as you wish, you just prove how immature you are

Everytime you over step your authority I prove you are a sore loser

DO you read Your own posts? YOU DID that to me and Eddie
and we are both ADMINS So WHY THE FUCK

do you think you can addres site admins like that?
and NOT get it in Return?
get it through your head you are not a special poster YOU DO NOT get to tell anyone anything
You disagree WE ALL KNOW THAT cause you copy and pasted the same rubbish half a dozen times
MAYBE JUST accept that MOST PEOPLE DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU
AND YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO just keep spamming your opinon  

It is only YOU
cause you are the only one DUMB enough to keep doing it
Even stormee Respects the admin team enough to stop doing what he was basemented for
IF you don't STOP acting like you make the rules, You will go back in the basement.
You don't need to post on a forum you need to shout at the mirror. Suspect Suspect Suspect
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:47 am

So more abuse
You post as a poster noty as an admin
If you are posting as an admin you should abide always by the rules
I will respect an admin decision, but not when that person is a poster
You cannot change hate when you so wish for the sake of it
Either you stop throwing abuse like an infant or expect it back

From now on I see no further point engaging you in debate

You have ruined this by your infantile behaviour
Unless you have anything to say reagrds admin wise, I will not entertain anymore of your posts

You have brought this on yourself by your immaturity and pathetic threats

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirls in New Zealand told to lengthen skirts to stop distracting male staff and pupils

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum