Cheeky Bleeda.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message


Re: Cheeky Bleeda.

Post by Original Quill on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:37 pm

Umm....  Somebody want to give Syl and me a thread or some'in where whatever took place.  Wassup?

Neva mind...found it. The forum obligatory practical joke.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20422
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheeky Bleeda.

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:45 pm

eddie wrote:Becasue people walk on pavements that are full of spit, phlegm, dog shit, dog piss, human piss, human shit, human vomit, dog vomit....

And you walk in all that, then want to walk with that all over your shoes, in my house where I walk barefoot and eat a crisp that I may drop on my floor, where my babies have crawled and put their toys...?

Don't think so!!

affraid


EDDIE  the  Germaphobe   !!!
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4376
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheeky Bleeda.

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Do you put your feet up on your sofas with shoes on?

Would you put your shoes on your dining table?

OK, edds, not everyone does everything exactly the same! Especially people from different backgrounds, cultures, countries ...

Razz

I'VE spent nearly half my life in bare feet...

ONLY donning boots, shoes or sandals when they're actually needed..

AND to keep my footsies warm in winter.
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4376
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheeky Bleeda.

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:55 pm

eddie wrote:Becasue people walk on pavements that are full of spit, phlegm, dog shit, dog piss, human piss, human shit, human vomit, dog vomit....

And you walk in all that, then want to walk with that all over your shoes, in my house where I walk barefoot and eat a crisp that I may drop on my floor, where my babies have crawled and put their toys...?

Don't think so!!

How does someone know you don't have all that on your floor? Why should they want to get any of it on their socks or bare feet? Surely no one has been crawling around your floor lately. Neutral
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheeky Bleeda.

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Do you put your feet up on your sofas with shoes on?

Would you put your shoes on your dining table?

OK, edds, not everyone does everything exactly the same! Especially people from different backgrounds, cultures, countries ...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
YES to Both
Not really the dining table and normally wear 'flip flops' at home as real aussies do

It's alright Eddie can't come to my house anyway

the spiders would scare her away
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16353
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheeky Bleeda.

Post by Syl on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:19 am

Original Quill wrote:Umm....  Somebody want to give Syl and me a thread or some'in where whatever took place.  Wassup?

Neva mind...found it.  The forum obligatory practical joke.

Ahhh. is that what it was then? Razz
They had a narrow escape, I was almost ready to dust off my 'Aunty Syl Agony Aunt' hat again. I love you
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12885
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheeky Bleeda.

Post by Original Quill on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:25 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Umm....  Somebody want to give Syl and me a thread or some'in where whatever took place.  Wassup?

Neva mind...found it.  The forum obligatory practical joke.

Ahhh. is that what it was then? Razz
They had a narrow escape, I was almost ready to dust off my 'Aunty Syl Agony Aunt' hat again. I love you

OMG...not ole Aunty Agony!
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20422
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheeky Bleeda.

Post by Syl on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:31 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Ahhh. is that what it was then? Razz
They had a narrow escape, I was almost ready to dust off my 'Aunty Syl Agony Aunt' hat again. I love you

OMG...not ole Aunty Agony!  

avatar
Syl

Posts : 12885
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum