Racism in Australia

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:34 am

First topic message reminder :


CHILDREN





 
1 in 5 school students experience racism every day. You can help us reduce this by making a donation to our Everyday Racism project, supporting teachers.

Read More






SPORTS




 
1 in 5 people experience racism at sports events. Sporting bodies can help prevent racism among fans and players through public education initiatives like Erasing Racism.


Read More








WORKPLACES



 
1 in 3 people experience racism in the workplace. Organisations can reduce this by teaching their staff on how to recognise and prevent racism.




Read More







EXTREMISM


 
White supremacists and so-called “Islamic” extremists inflame racist sentiment in the community. Find out how All Together Now is working to counter violent extremism.
Read More







http://alltogethernow.org.au/racism/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:09 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:



lol this is the 21st century, not the 16th century with your terminology

New Worlds would best be found as a description centuries ago, as not only are they not new worlds, but were just newly found land lol

Unless you are claiming we are importing aliens from what is real new worlds..


beam me up

new world nations means those freed from the Tyranny of the British Empire (and other Euorpeans but mainly British)
If you where not obsolete you would know that.
New world does not equal new planet


Ohh and mr Self determination Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
WHO THE ARE YOU to DENY Aussies, Kiwis and Canadians OUR SELF DETERMINATION !!!!!!
Ohh YOU think YOU have the Rigth to Tell Us what we are, to define us?!?!?!?!



Nonsense, a New World is a very old centuries old in fact terminology which has no right to even claim using

Its new lands, as its not a new world and has ceased to be new for centuries.

Hence again the absurdity of your views and claims

Again the Brits both socially and technologically are far advanced than that of Australia, no matter who badly you try to dress it up and the very fact are skilled people are sought all over the world is further proof to this glaring fact

I have never denied any of the countries you listed self determination

So telling Australians they are Australians is denying self determination now?

Razz

In fact show anywhere that I have denied those 3 nations self determination?

You have 24 hours to prove this or look the complete idiot you are based off a lie

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:27 am

You JUST DID AGAIN. We wnt to be known as the NEW WORLD

Don't Giver s Shit about your dead langugue dickhead.. We are the NEW WORLD
unless Your are denying our Self Determination!!!

We Actively WANT to seperate ourselves from YOU back in Europe, We do not want to be an extention of your evil, we want to reperesent the NEW WORLD where people are equals and have rights and there are NO MONARCHS none of this Old Bullshit Hill shepherd crap you have over there.

And You are so Far behind Austrlaia you need to get some of us to go over there as none of you understand the new technology and business methodoly required to Survive in the mordern world.
That is the opposite of advancement... it is obsolecnce
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:36 am

veya_victaous wrote:You JUST DID AGAIN. We wnt to be known as the NEW WORLD

Don't Giver s Shit about your dead langugue dickhead.. We are the NEW WORLD
unless Your are denying our Self Determination!!!

We Actively WANT to seperate ourselves from YOU back in Europe, We do not want to be an extention of your evil, we want to reperesent the NEW WORLD where people are equals and have rights and there are NO MONARCHS none of this Old Bullshit Hill shepherd crap you have over there.

And You are so Far behind Austrlaia you need to get some of us to go over there as none of you understand the new technology and business methodoly required to Survive in the mordern world.
That is the opposite of advancement... it is obsolecnce


Really? That is you saying that, show me a referndum showing the majority wish to be referred to as the New world?

As far as all 3 countries refer to themselves as on the map and as a nation is

Australia


Canada


New Zealand


Whoopsee


If you want to separate from the UK, then why do you stiil have our Queen as your Queen then?




If you want to separate, that is fine by me and have never denied you at any time having that, as that is self determination

So again you make up more invented lies I have never stated and if these nations vote and decide toi change their names to the New World as they were once refereed to centuries ago, you can be my guest, again which I have never denied but showing how at present they are not refereed to on maps, and how they are not recognised by the rest of the world that way either

Best you take it up with each respective governments

What you just did though was claim poorly to think you speak for all Australians, all Canadians and New Zealanders, who most of which I have no doubt would call you a loon and tell you to jog on 


lol!


Dead language?

You mean the one all 3 speak and have borrowed from the English, which is one of the most universal languages ion the entire world

hardly dead is it?

Oh I do enjoy making you look the inept buffoon you really are Veya


Right. I have to get to work and so will leave you to sit and sulk

Laters

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:56 am

Ok then Why do you say it about Aboriginals?
they are not on the map Except as Australia?
Why not ask for votes from aborginals then?

OHH because You demented Ideas around sefl determination are grade a Bullshit and you just got shown why?
If Wolf says we want to be called new world too then You should you literally say Aboroginals want to be seperate based on a couple of isolated individuals that are a minority amoung aborigials And you actually expect boarder to change and everythgin BUT with typical eurotrash arrogance You wont even let us define our selves! You feel that since Your nation was so brutal and Barbaric in its treatment of ours that you should get More say in what Aussies are than Aussies themselves.


AND English is spoken in England everyone else speaks AMERICAN mongnut Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 

Plus Adress this, Stop avoiding points Didge
You are so Far behind Austrlaia you need to get some of us to go over there as none of you understand the new technology and business methodoly required to Survive in the mordern world.
That is the opposite of advancement... it is obsolecnce
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by nicko on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:16 am

What inventions have come from Australia in the last hundred years? Just asking like.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10322
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:08 am

veya_victaous wrote:Ok then Why do you say it about Aboriginals?
they are not on the map Except as Australia?
Why not ask for votes from aborginals then?

OHH because You demented Ideas around sefl determination are grade a Bullshit and you just got shown why?
If Wolf says we want to be called new world too then You should you literally say Aboroginals want to be seperate based on a couple of isolated individuals that are a minority amoung aborigials And you actually expect boarder to change and everythgin BUT with typical eurotrash arrogance You wont even let us define our selves! You feel that since Your nation was so brutal and Barbaric in its treatment of ours that you should get More say in what Aussies are than Aussies themselves.


AND English is spoken in England everyone else speaks AMERICAN mongnut Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 

Plus Adress this, Stop avoiding points Didge
You are so Far behind Austrlaia you need to get some of us to go over there as none of you understand the new technology and business methodoly required to Survive in the mordern world.
That is the opposite of advancement... it is obsolecnce


Its not me saying it but the Aboriginals themselves who want self determination of which they have every right to have based on again their identity that makes them ingenious is the fact their genesis was in the land now known as Australia. Their identity, languages, culture, religions were all formed within this land They have been their for 50,000 years. Where as the present day Australians mainly from a European descent are not indigenous to Australia. They genesis was formed from a European culture, language, political systems and identity. That does not mean they cannot have self determination, of course they can, but it does not give them a right to deny that of a minority group. You have heard of minority rights within a democracy? Which means not denying or being prejudice towards a minority group, even more so when they are the only indigenous people of Australia. You then again make an even more outlandish claim that its only a minority of aboriginals that want self determination without again a vote on this. At least I would allow them to vote to decide, yet you are blatantly denying them this based on no evidence and denying them a chance to decide.
 

Now I have counter every single point you have made and you have evaded every single one of mine You go off what you want as if you speak for all Australians and even worse people you have no identity with, Canadians and New Zealanders. That is appalling and where again its you now telling them what and how they should refer to themselves without even holding a referendum to allow themselves to decide. You say all 3 want to be removed from a UK association and yet fundamentally you all are very much tied to a British identity, as all 3 retain the British queen as their queen. Again your claim to say Australia is ahead of the Uk is also blatantly a lie and false as I have easily proven already on the other thread. There will never be unity in the world with people like you veya who where you wish to impose your views on others, where as I allow them to decide for themselves. Now of course there is always an issue that a group with self determination then abuses the rights of others, just as you are promoting against aboriginals. Which then requires me and other nations to help bring about the equality and well being for all people within that nation by reason.

One last chance to address the countless points you have avoided

Good luck

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:You JUST DID AGAIN. We wnt to be known as the NEW WORLD

Don't Giver s Shit about your dead langugue dickhead.. We are the NEW WORLD
unless Your are denying our Self Determination!!!

We Actively WANT to seperate ourselves from YOU back in Europe, We do not want to be an extention of your evil, we want to reperesent the NEW WORLD where people are equals and have rights and there are NO MONARCHS none of this Old Bullshit Hill shepherd crap you have over there.

And You are so Far behind Austrlaia you need to get some of us to go over there as none of you understand the new technology and business methodoly required to Survive in the mordern world.
That is the opposite of advancement... it is obsolecnce

Well do so then. Be sure to tell all these marvellous teachers, doctors, and accountants that they shouldn't be coming here to work, and tell everyone they shouldn't come to the UK on holiday. You stay over there, and stop trying to tell British people how to run their lives. Razz
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31341
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:20 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Ok then Why do you say it about Aboriginals?
they are not on the map Except as Australia?
Why not ask for votes from aborginals then?

OHH because You demented Ideas around sefl determination are grade a Bullshit and you just got shown why?
If Wolf says we want to be called new world too then You should you literally say Aboroginals want to be seperate based on a couple of isolated individuals that are a minority amoung aborigials And you actually expect boarder to change and everythgin BUT with typical eurotrash arrogance You wont even let us define our selves! You feel that since Your nation was so brutal and Barbaric in its treatment of ours that you should get More say in what Aussies are than Aussies themselves.


AND English is spoken in England everyone else speaks AMERICAN mongnut Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 

Plus Adress this, Stop avoiding points Didge
You are so Far behind Austrlaia you need to get some of us to go over there as none of you understand the new technology and business methodoly required to Survive in the mordern world.
That is the opposite of advancement... it is obsolecnce


Its not me saying it but the Aboriginals themselves who want self determination
of which they have every right to have based on again their identity that makes them ingenious is the fact their genesis was in the land now known as Australia. Their identity, languages, culture, religions were all formed within this land They have been their for 50,000 years. Where as the present day Australians mainly from a European descent are not indigenous to Australia. They genesis was formed from a European culture, language, political systems and identity. That does not mean they cannot have self determination, of course they can, but it does not give them a right to deny that of a minority group. You have heard of minority rights within a democracy? Which means not denying or being prejudice towards a minority group, even more so when they are the only indigenous people of Australia. You then again make an even more outlandish claim that its only a minority of aboriginals that want self determination without again a vote on this. At least I would allow them to vote to decide, yet you are blatantly denying them this based on no evidence and denying them a chance to decide.
 

Now I have counter every single point you have made and you have evaded every single one of mine You go off what you want as if you speak for all Australians and even worse people you have no identity with, Canadians and New Zealanders. That is appalling and where again its you now telling them what and how they should refer to themselves without even holding a referendum to allow themselves to decide. You say all 3 want to be removed from a UK association and yet fundamentally you all are very much tied to a British identity, as all 3 retain the British queen as their queen. Again your claim to say Australia is ahead of the Uk is also blatantly a lie and false as I have easily proven already on the other thread. There will never be unity in the world with people like you veya who where you wish to impose your views on others, where as I allow them to decide for themselves. Now of course there is always an issue that a group with self determination then abuses the rights of others, just as you are promoting against aboriginals. Which then requires me and other nations to help bring about the equality and well being for all people within that nation by reason.

One last chance to address the countless points you have avoided

Good luck

And if you knew anything you would know it is an EXTREME minority. as the vast majority live in cities!!!
you are talking about making a 'nation' of a few hundred people

And again you talking jack shit, you are saying that because a tiny group of aboriginals said, then we have to go against millions of people that share the same space, so if any Aussie Kiwis or Canadians do then BY YOUR RULES you have to accept it.
end of story.

Like Wolf is constantly saying you just make up shit literally get a survey with zero Aussies to say what it's like in Australia Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:49 am

nicko wrote:What inventions have come from Australia in the last hundred years?    Just asking like.

geek

UMMM, Well...
Just a few of the hundreds, that come immediately to mind, could include :

* anti Viral medications
* Flu vaccines
* Cochlear ear implants
* new improved fuel injection systems
* "clean coal" technologies
* snake and spider anti-venoms
* improvements to Solar Power systems 
* "Over the Horizon" radar systems
* "Red Eye" missile and RPG aiming/guidance systems
* a more economical system of artificial cornea transplants, meaning more poor people in Africa and India can be treated
* Mine safety and rescue technologies
* Robotic sheep shearing
* Chemical sheep shearing
* plant cloning technologies
* new keel systems for yachts
* horizontal axis honey extraction equipment
* new improved hydraulic transfer cases used in trucks and military vehicles
* new cutting edge pain relief research for cancer sufferers
* developments in Artificial Insemination and fertility technologies
* Tim Tam, Iced Vo-Vo, and Sao  biscuits

Oh, and there have been contributions from Aussie scientists and engineers in fields such as antibiotics, computers, space research, oceanography, environmetal science, stem cell technology -- that might be overlooked because they were working in British or American universities at the time...

Arrow


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:05 am; edited 5 times in total
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:


Its not me saying it but the Aboriginals themselves who want self determination
of which they have every right to have based on again their identity that makes them ingenious is the fact their genesis was in the land now known as Australia. Their identity, languages, culture, religions were all formed within this land They have been their for 50,000 years. Where as the present day Australians mainly from a European descent are not indigenous to Australia. They genesis was formed from a European culture, language, political systems and identity. That does not mean they cannot have self determination, of course they can, but it does not give them a right to deny that of a minority group. You have heard of minority rights within a democracy? Which means not denying or being prejudice towards a minority group, even more so when they are the only indigenous people of Australia. You then again make an even more outlandish claim that its only a minority of aboriginals that want self determination without again a vote on this. At least I would allow them to vote to decide, yet you are blatantly denying them this based on no evidence and denying them a chance to decide.
 

Now I have counter every single point you have made and you have evaded every single one of mine You go off what you want as if you speak for all Australians and even worse people you have no identity with, Canadians and New Zealanders. That is appalling and where again its you now telling them what and how they should refer to themselves without even holding a referendum to allow themselves to decide. You say all 3 want to be removed from a UK association and yet fundamentally you all are very much tied to a British identity, as all 3 retain the British queen as their queen. Again your claim to say Australia is ahead of the Uk is also blatantly a lie and false as I have easily proven already on the other thread. There will never be unity in the world with people like you veya who where you wish to impose your views on others, where as I allow them to decide for themselves. Now of course there is always an issue that a group with self determination then abuses the rights of others, just as you are promoting against aboriginals. Which then requires me and other nations to help bring about the equality and well being for all people within that nation by reason.

One last chance to address the countless points you have avoided

Good luck

And if you knew anything you would know it is an EXTREME minority. as the vast majority live in cities!!!
you are talking about making a 'nation' of a few hundred people

And again you talking jack shit, you are saying that because a tiny group of aboriginals said, then we have to go against millions of people that share the same space,  so if any Aussie Kiwis or Canadians do then BY YOUR RULES you have to accept it.
end of story.

Like Wolf is constantly saying you just make up shit literally get a survey with zero Aussies to say what it's like in Australia Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  


1) Again because you claim to say and again that is still denying a people the right to vote to see if they do
At every turn you make the most undemocratic and least progressive views, which denies people the rights to their own freedoms.
You are not an advocate of equality and well being because you want to enforce your own opinion onto not only Australia, but decide it also for New Zealand and Canada. That is as bad as Tommy with the Uk.

2) Nothing to actually counter a single point I made in my last post

3) Quelle surprise

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:17 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:What inventions have come from Australia in the last hundred years?    Just asking like.

geek

UMMM, Well...
Just a few of the hundreds, that come immediately to mind, could include :

* anti Viral medications
* Flu vaccines
* Cochlear ear implants
* new improved fuel injection systems
* "clean coal" technologies
* snake and spider anti-venoms
* improvements to Solar Power systems 
* "Over the Horizon" radar systems
* "Red Eye" missile and RPG aiming/guidance systems
* a more economical system of artificial cornea transplants, meaning more poor people in Africa and India can be treated
* Mine safety and rescue technologies
* Robotic sheep shearing
* Chemical sheep shearing
* plant cloning technologies
* new keel systems for yachts
* horizontal axis honey extraction equipment
* new improved hydraulic transfer cases used in trucks and military vehicles
* new cutting edge pain relief research for cancer sufferers
* developments in Artificial Insemination and fertility technologies
* Tim Tam, Iced Vo-Vo, and Sao  biscuits

Oh, and there have been contributions from Aussie scientists and engineers in fields such as antibiotics, computers, space research, oceanography, environmetal science, stem cell technology -- that might be overlooked because they were working in British or American universities at the time...

Arrow


But puny compared to the Brits







https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:42 am

well that is good, we have done about the same as Britain in the last 100 years considering we have had so much lower population it shows how much smarter and more ingenuity Aussies have on average
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:44 am

veya_victaous wrote:well that is good, we have done about the same as Britain in the last 100 years considering we have had so much lower population it shows how much smarter and more ingenuity Aussies have on average
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat


   

So you just invented some gobbledygook to poorly attempt to make comparative

Not even comes close

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:48 am

well wolfs list is actually longer then the one you provided
almost everything is over 100 years ago Rolling Eyes

typical brit living in the past
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:50 am

I mean lets face it

Britain invented and created America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc, all have their genesis from the British, being as they still retain much of our Language, culture, religion etc. None of the people there today in the majority would not exist as Australians, Americans, etc, if it was not for the British creating their nations and colonizing them with countless British people

Go figure

Also

http://listverse.com/2012/07/10/top-10-british-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:43 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its... me.... 

......................................
................................................................................ 

One last chance for me to address the countless points I have avoided

Good luck

And if you knew anything you would know it is an EXTREME minority. as the vast majority live in cities!!!
you are talking about making a 'nation' of a few hundred people

And again you talking jack shit, you are saying that because a tiny group of aboriginals said, then we have to go against millions of people that share the same space,  so if any Aussie Kiwis or Canadians do then BY YOUR RULES you have to accept it.
end of story.

Like Wolf is constantly saying you just make up shit literally get a survey with zero Aussies to say what it's like in Australia Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  

Razz

AS I'VE been pointing out all week, poor little Dodderididger really doesn't have a clue !!!

He keeps on fishing through the internet, looking for any likely nonsense that in any way helps him with his wayward bigotted and xenophobic fascist agendas...

THERE ARE OVER 375,000 Aborigines who have voting rights through their communities, land councils and ATSIC -- and probably over 750,000 more Aussies who have some Aboriginal heritage but aren't recognised as part of a specific community..    afro

HOWEVER, because Dodger finds a few fringe feral Aborigines whose extreme views support his misbegotten and irrational notions, he now claims that over a million indigenous folks, and 23 million other Aussies, should bow to his totaly ignorant and dictatorial demands !

ALSO, notice how Didge has totally failed to respond to any and all of our points and questions throughout these latest couple of Australia-bashing threads of his..     Wink


YOU really are such a pathetic loser, Didge.

Laughing
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:53 pm

So bee still fails to understand what self determination is.

Wow

You can call me a million names under the sun Bee, it just shows you know you are wrong and you clearly are wrong by the immature abuse.

I think its hilarious you are so wound up.

Again veya stated he spoke in confidence claiming to know the views of all Australians, Canadians and new Zealanders, which was nonsense.

I only proposed based off Aboriginals themselves wanting the ability to vote to have self determination

And the two regressive wish to deny this

Thus denying people their rights, as a minority

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:50 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:there is something to be said for "the prime directive" (of star trek fame)

the arabs would still ALL be camel jockeys
the aboriginals would still be stone age
the africans would still be in mud huts merrily having intertribal fall outs
and america would still have loads of bison and no Donald Trump

and europe...would STILL probably be well advanced...in fact it might even be more advanced, technology would have HAD to have taken a different turn




LOL
Europe only advanced because of the Mongol invasion of the Islamic caliphate Not because of anything that Europeans did


ALL of it is because of the great Khan bought death and trade to Eurasia
You lot would still be sitting in cold stone buildings sling shit at your neighbours if the Great Khan had not opened up the world and you would never have got gun powder
and You would not have got the mathematicians if the Mongols did not level Bagdad causing the great exodus of Islamic scholars.
Europe was just lucky, if a heart condition had not caused the Mongol hordes to return to fight for the emptied throne, Europe would not be. As in we literally would not keep calling it Europe it would be 'west Asia' as it is based on tectonic plates.


The funniest thing is that veya says all his waffle with a straight face...!!!


lol!
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21076
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Horrible? So your brother came here, slagged off the British, and you think that's nice? Really Veya - he should have been grateful that he was let in at all.

The last Australian I met here was really obnoxious - within seconds of opening his gob.

well some Aussie beleive the fairytale you guys project,

What is this 'fairytale' you say WE are projecting...!?




I assume because they do not communicate with any british people online or elsewhere (lord knows no one could beleive the fairytale britian after reading newsfix)


Where are you all getting this 'fairytale' image from...?

Are you trying to say that real British people are wrong for telling you the truth...?




So they go there beleiveing its going to be cultured and refined,

...'cultured AND refined'... eh!?

There are many parts of the uk full of a refined culture...



a big international city like london supposedly multicultural.
what they find is cowardly insulated ignorant hill shepherds.

But that IS multiculturalism here...!!!

When you allow so many unwanted, unneeded and unskilled third world immigrants into your country, and then have such a huge proportion of them heading to live in the same places in London, and then have your local govt/council lefties actively encouraging their establishment into areas by giving them favourable access to social housing etc... all in the name of 'equality' mind... while also promoting the idea that the new arrivals should celebrate their cultural identities and carry on as they would do back home with no need to 'assimilate' required as that would be racist...!



it's like london dispite it's size and wealth is a cultural backwater stuck a few decades behind the new world cities, my brother is well travelled around the USA and China so was comparing to those places.

Which parts of London...?

And which multiculturally renound cities in USA and China are you comparing these parts of London with...?




Yes you find the truth obnoxious, what ever.. if it wasn't true you would try and fix it but instead you guys try and defend it and say it is good.

We live the truth!!!

We live the obnoxious reality of the lefties multicultural experiment every day!!!

We tell you the truth as we see it, as we live it, as being the normal regular everyday British people that we are... but you then blame US for not fitting in with the bullshit 'fairytale' rubbish propaganda waffle you've been misled by from others!!!


And how can anything be 'fixed' when so many of the authorities in charge are in such denial that anything is wrong?

And when anyone actually does point out problems... they are shouted down as 'racists/bigots/xenaphobes' etc...!?







avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21076
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 am

The United States ranked 13th in overall happiness, lagging behind Canada (6), the Netherlands (7), New Zealand (8 ), Australia (9), Sweden (10), Israel (11) and Austria (12). Germany came in 16th place, while other superpowers -- the United Kingdom (23), Japan (53), Russia (56) and China (83) -- were markedly lower.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/16/travel/worlds-happiest-countries-united-nations/
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24677
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:22 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
The United States ranked 13th in overall happiness, lagging behind Canada (6), the Netherlands (7), New Zealand (8 ), Australia (9), Sweden (10), Israel (11) and Austria (12). Germany came in 16th place, while other superpowers -- the United Kingdom (23), Japan (53), Russia (56) and China (83) -- were markedly lower.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/16/travel/worlds-happiest-countries-united-nations/


Lol based again on a poll on aspects here

http://worldhappiness.report/faq/


So its obvious why Britain would feel less happy, and there are numerous reasons on this

Some are debated on here regular

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:23 am

Let me guess -- is it because MUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz??????????????????????????????????????????
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24677
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:27 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Let me guess -- is it because MUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz??????????????????????????????????????????


Wrong.


EU
Immigration
Cuts

I think you have Muslim on the brain and there is no substantial calling to remove Muslims, unlike the US with a big Trump support.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:57 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Let me guess -- is it because MUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz??????????????????????????????????????????

Is that like a Muslim bumblebee?
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36042
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:04 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Let me guess -- is it because MUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz??????????????????????????????????????????

Is that like a Muslim bumblebee?



I never knew Bee was Muslim

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:04 am

lol!
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36042
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:35 am

Didge wrote:I mean lets face it

Britain invented and created America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc, all have their genesis from the British, being as they still retain much of our Language, culture, religion etc. None of the people there today in the majority would not exist as Australians, Americans, etc, if it was not for the British creating their nations and colonizing them with countless British people

Go figure

Also

http://listverse.com/2012/07/10/top-10-british-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

My gawd Didge. So the problems in Australia are all our fault because of all the Britishness in the country. I checked the last few prime minister amd Abbott and Julia Gillard were born here in Britain and Turnbull and Rudd were descended from immigrants from Britain.

I think we owe the Australians a huge apology for the legacy we gave them and have done so even recently as I have just shown.

So on behalf of may Britons I would just like to say I'm sorry - I truly am sorry.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:57 am

What about the poor British kids who were shipped over there in the 40s onwards and lost contact with their families and were often abused.  I used to be in contact through another forum, with a man desperately trying to find his brother who had been sent out there.  He knew he had ended up with monks, so feared the worst.



British children deported to Australia
Hopes and dreams - deported down under
Inside Out follows the story of the children who were deported to Australia in the 1940's, '50s and '60s.
They say the British Government has snubbed them and will be happy to see them die rather than help them.
Shipped Down Under
Between 1947 and 1967 up to 10,000 children were shipped to Australia.
They were sent to populate a nation with what was called at the time "good white stock".
Former child deportee John Hennessey (right) with his mother
They were also the unwilling contestants in a competition between religious faiths to boost their numbers.
Parents weren't told the truth.
Their children lost their real identities and were told they were orphans going on holiday to a place where the sun always shines.
The policy was endorsed by Government of the day.
It was cheaper to send children to Australia than care for them on British soil.
It cost £5 a day to care in the UK but only 10 shillings in Australian institutions.
Hard labour
Those who suffered the harshest treatment were the boys sent to Bindoon, an isolated institution north of Perth.

The Catholic Christian Brothers ran it. Children built it.
British children were forced to do hard labour until they were 16-years-old.

Some of them had unimaginable abuse inflicted on them.
The practice continued until 1967 when it was stopped.
It was a Nottinghamshire Social Worker, Margaret Humphreys who uncovered the scandal and the scale of Britain's child migration.
"Tony Blair can find money for wars but he can't find money to help former child migrants be reunited with their loved ones".
John Hennessey, former child migrant
Twenty years ago she established the Child Migrants Trust, a charity which helps to reunite and support long lost families.
It's a charity which values its independence from the agencies which sent the children away.
Yet proper funding has been infrequent over the years.
Only the early and continued intervention of Nottinghamshire County Council has kept the Trust going.
The Child Migrants Trust now has bases in two Australian cities and gets Government funding towards its costs.
But the funding was cut by a third last year… and again for the next financial year.
This has been a huge setback for the organisation.
Sense of loss
Not all the children deported to Australia after World War Two experienced abuse.

A few have done well for themselves.
The child migrants were put to work
Many more struggled after suffering the loss of their childhood and any sense of family.
In the worst cases the children are dead or in institutions.
What MPs found out shocked them.
After the Health Committee report, the Government announced a £1 million travel fund, to be spent over three years.
The money was only for former migrants to make one visit home if close members of their original families were still alive.
It paid for 300 reunions.
But now there's nothing to keep families together or help former migrants visit graves.
Shameful past
Norman Johnston from the International Association of former Child Migrants says the British Government travel fund should only have been a start, and a failure to right the wrongs of the past is shameful.
Opening the door to child migrant support
In November 2005 the Association went to see Helen Liddle, the High Commissioner, in Canberra.
They have also written to Beverley Hughes requesting a meeting, and a letter has been sent to the Prime Minister.
What the Association wants is redress from the British Government - reparation for individuals who were denied justice because of the time limits on legal action.
What the Child Migrants Trust needs is sufficient funding to allow it to do its work tracing and reuniting families.
Time is running out as the migrants get older.
But they are also now dealing with a second generation… children of migrants who are suffering because of their parents suffering.
At present the Trust and their substantial records are based in rented rooms above a sandwich shop in Nottingham.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/eastmidlands/series9/week_nine.shtml


Lets hope they aren't the cause of some of the racism!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:00 am

Good grief. I'd forgot about that. And to think we are lecturing people from Australia on basic human standards.

Shocking
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:00 am

Hypocritical doesn't begin to cover it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:47 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Horrible? So your brother came here, slagged off the British, and you think that's nice? Really Veya - he should have been grateful that he was let in at all.

The last Australian I met here was really obnoxious - within seconds of opening his gob.

well some Aussie beleive the fairytale you guys project,

What is this 'fairytale' you say WE are projecting...!?




I assume because they do not communicate with any british people online or elsewhere (lord knows no one could beleive the fairytale britian after reading newsfix)


Where are you all getting this 'fairytale' image from...?

Are you trying to say that real British people are wrong for telling you the truth...?




So they go there beleiveing its going to be cultured and refined,

...'cultured AND refined'... eh!?

There are many parts of the uk full of a refined culture...



a big international city like london supposedly multicultural.
what they find is cowardly insulated ignorant hill shepherds.

But that IS multiculturalism here...!!!

When you allow so many unwanted, unneeded and unskilled third world immigrants into your country, and then have such a huge proportion of them heading to live in the same places in London, and then have your local govt/council lefties actively encouraging their establishment into areas by giving them favourable access to social housing etc... all in the name of 'equality' mind... while also promoting the idea that the new arrivals should celebrate their cultural identities and carry on as they would do back home with no need to 'assimilate' required as that would be racist...!


Umm no they are talking about Anglo locals like yourself expressing exactly that opinion. YOU tommy are the HILL SHEPHERD i am referring to. they hear people like you in pubs etc and think Jesus this place is So far behind where such a dumb ass racist can spew so much rubbish OF course they all know it is Rubbish since there are so many MORE foreigners in their home cities.


it's like london dispite it's size and wealth is a cultural backwater stuck a few decades behind the new world cities, my brother is well travelled around the USA and China so was comparing to those places.

Which parts of London...?

And which multiculturally renound cities in USA and China are you comparing these parts of London with...?




Yes you find the truth obnoxious, what ever.. if it wasn't true you would try and fix it but instead you guys try and defend it and say it is good.

We live the truth!!!

We live the obnoxious reality of the lefties multicultural experiment every day!!!

We tell you the truth as we see it, as we live it, as being the normal regular everyday British people that we are... but you then blame US for not fitting in with the bullshit 'fairytale' rubbish propaganda waffle you've been misled by from others!!!


And how can anything be 'fixed' when so many of the authorities in charge are in such denial that anything is wrong?

And when anyone actually does point out problems... they are shouted down as 'racists/bigots/xenaphobes' etc...!?









Umm No I tell them it is not all that it has become a backwater over the past few decades (so it would actually be the opposite)
it is those with a more rosy outlook that think of Britain in a positive light that come home so deeply disappointed with the reality they found
Much like the Japanese when they visit Paris, a lot of Europe is like this it projects itself as this modern cultural centre but most visitors find it is backward and really quite behind the cities they have built back home
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
 
And it is the opposite of what you have suggested
People say how monocultural it is.
old dirty and poorly kept. the only positive people say is the museums.
 
 
And as Told before it is not an experiment you are trying to copy what successful nations implemented 20 years before you did.. As soon as you say experiment you are pointless because that is Just not true. end of story. it is not an experiment at all! you are COPYING our successful multicultural system but very very badly.  Or are you saying the English Are SO DUMB they have 'experiments' with things other people have already been doing for decades? Suspect
 
and comparison cities would be  Chengdu, Nanjing, Tianjin, Beijing, Chicago, LA, New York  but of course being from western Sydney he grew up in an area more multicultural than any of these places.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:59 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:there is something to be said for "the prime directive" (of star trek fame)

the arabs would still ALL be camel jockeys
the aboriginals would still be stone age
the africans would still be in mud huts merrily having intertribal fall outs
and america would still have loads of bison and no Donald Trump

and europe...would STILL probably be well advanced...in fact it might even be more advanced, technology would have HAD to have taken a different turn




LOL
Europe only advanced because of the Mongol invasion of the Islamic caliphate Not because of anything that Europeans did


ALL of it is because of the great Khan bought death and trade to Eurasia
You lot would still be sitting in cold stone buildings sling shit at your neighbours if the Great Khan had not opened up the world and you would never have got gun powder
and You would not have got the mathematicians if the Mongols did not level Bagdad causing the great exodus of Islamic scholars.
Europe was just lucky, if a heart condition had not caused the Mongol hordes to return to fight for the emptied throne, Europe would not be. As in we literally would not keep calling it Europe it would be 'west Asia' as it is based on tectonic plates.


The funniest thing is that veya says all his waffle with a straight face...!!!


lol!

More people learn that because it is true than the European Propganda.

Only an ignorant hillsheperd thinks that Europe Magically got stronger than the Middle east out of now where after Centuries of being weaker.
Obviously to anyone with half a brain the Mogols that sacked 80% of the Islamic empire are the cause.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:25 am

Veya, just to raise the point of which I hope you are aware- had Europe not been so lucky, you would also be sitting in the cold, and your Australian paradise would still be in the hands of the native aborigines.

History has many twists and turns. Australians and Americans are equally lucky that European nations expanded and settled areas miles from the historic population centres and as such far from the war hot spots of today.
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6745
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:41 am

Cool

THE STATE of Victoria gave the vote to women in the 1880s...

NEW ZEALAND gave the vote to women in 1893...
Becoming the first country in the world to grant universal suffrage.

IN AUSTRALIA, women had the right to vote with Federation in 1901..

BRITAIN gave women the vote in 1918..


AND IT'S BEEN two decades behind ever since !!!      tongue


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:42 am

Eilzel wrote:Veya, just to raise the point of which I hope you are aware- had Europe not been so lucky, you would also be sitting in the cold, and your Australian paradise would still be in the hands of the native aborigines.

History has many twists and turns. Australians and Americans are equally lucky that European nations expanded and settled areas miles from the historic population centres and as such far from the war hot spots of today.

AND?

Did you not listen to Brother Roo? Of which I would also have no knowledge

MOVE FORWARD
if Europe did this it would not have half it's issues.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:53 am

I'm simply pointing out the fact that while you comment on Europe being backward you neglect the fact your own heritage is 100% European, and that a good chunk of Australians have views as backward as any European conservative.
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6745
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:15 am

Eilzel wrote:I'm simply pointing out the fact that while you comment on Europe being backward you neglect the fact your own heritage is 100% European, and that a good chunk of Australians have views as backward as any European conservative.

my heritage doesn't effect the fact that in the year 2016 europe acts like it is 1975 In the more advanced areas (see Tommy 'experiment' deemed succesasful back in the 1980's in nations that are not backwards)

then you have people talk about traditions like they are good, when clearly they are not good traditions at all just something someone did for no good reason and with no reason to contiune.


And Not really the maximum % any survey every suggest for the liek fo tommy or stormee is 15% ADL the EDL equivelent is less than 0.5%
So not really comparebale at all, yes we still have some dickheads but NOT as many and NOT as publically accepted as you do in the UK.
It is not so much the dickheads as the Way they are publically accepted, the fact that what is clearly nonsense from cowards is given the oxygen it does get in European media that makes it so backward and 'hill shepherd' like, essentially how is tommy's statements any different than any other 'primitive' peoples that are being over run by the modern world? his reaction is what you expect from a culture that is Just being introduced to global community, not one that once ruled it by the gun.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:30 am

All I have come to see is how some Australians are born up to resent the British, when this is the 21st century, not the 17th century and that is problematic is that is how people raise their children. Australian ancestry is fundamentally majority British. Its language , culture, religions etc are in the main still a major association to Britain. A people who do not wish to be associated would create a new culture, language etc and yet they still have the British Queen as there Queen. So is the problem Australians?

No its just some bitter ones on this forum

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:35 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:I mean lets face it

Britain invented and created America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc, all have their genesis from the British, being as they still retain much of our Language, culture, religion etc. None of the people there today in the majority would not exist as Australians, Americans, etc, if it was not for the British creating their nations and colonizing them with countless British people

Go figure

Also

http://listverse.com/2012/07/10/top-10-british-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

My gawd Didge. So the problems in Australia are all our fault because of all the Britishness in the country. I checked the last few prime minister amd Abbott and Julia Gillard were born here in Britain and Turnbull and Rudd were descended from immigrants from Britain.

I think we owe the Australians a huge apology for the legacy we gave them and have done so even recently as I have just shown.

So on behalf of may Britons I would just like to say I'm sorry - I truly am sorry.

White guilt got the better of you Irn, no surprise there, as why should you be sorry for nothing you have done?
You are apologizing fort people who were bought up with a different mindset than the ones you have benefited exactly from these very same people. So are you apologising to have the advantaged start you have in life because of the Empire, and that you should make amends and sell everything you own to make things right?.
You even make the worst argument of guilt by association, when within a few generations these people identified as a new people and nation which you are now excusing for how they treated the indigenous

So poor attempts as it is you claiming the British at fault, I never made any such claim.

best you start selling your house

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:47 am

Didge wrote:All I have come to see is how some Australians are born up to resent the British, when this is the 21st century, not the 17th century and that is problematic is that is how people raise their children. Australian ancestry is fundamentally majority British. Its language , culture, religions etc are in the main still a major association to Britain. A people who do not wish to be associated would create a new culture, language etc and yet they still have the British Queen as there Queen. So is the problem Australians?

No its just some bitter ones on this forum

And there is Exactly Why we hate you !!!!

We have a new langauge, culture and we dont give a fuck about the queen (we can't agree on a president like the USA so this lets us have no one) and anyway much smarter to let the UK pay for our head of state than fund it oursleves Rolling Eyes
Yet dumb fuck didge think he has a right to tell us that we can't determine our self identity and must identify as whatever obsolete moronic idea pops into his tiny brain.

Most Aussies don't have a problem with the british until they have to associate with some.


Let alone the fact that the last 50 year the Influence on Australia and the Uk has been from the USA, all the social change of the last 50 years is American none of it is British Not a single part of it is unique to Britain In fact in the vast majority of changes You are the last and slowest to change to the new position of the west.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18685
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:54 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:All I have come to see is how some Australians are born up to resent the British, when this is the 21st century, not the 17th century and that is problematic is that is how people raise their children. Australian ancestry is fundamentally majority British. Its language , culture, religions etc are in the main still a major association to Britain. A people who do not wish to be associated would create a new culture, language etc and yet they still have the British Queen as there Queen. So is the problem Australians?

No its just some bitter ones on this forum

And there is Exactly Why we hate you !!!!
Then you admit to being xenophobic and you do not speak for all Australians but yourself.
I like Aussies, but you are just some insignificant vile xenophobe


We have a new langauge, Wrong its English as the national language culture (no its fundamentally western and European) and we dont give a fuck about the queen Yet voted to keep the Queen, showing you do not speak for the majority of Australians (we can't agree on a president like the USA so this lets us have no one) and anyway much smarter to let the UK pay for our head of state than fund it oursleves Rolling Eyes
Yet dumb fuck didge think he has a right to tell us that we can't determine our self identity and must identify as whatever obsolete moronic idea pops into his tiny brain.
So more potty mouth time and you do not represent the views of Australians but a xenophobic regressive

Most Aussies don't have a problem with the british until they have to associate with some.
Based on your view of the British not the countless Australians and event he Aussie relatives I have
Let alone the fact that the last 50 year the Influence on Australia and the Uk has been from the USA, all the social change of the last 50 years is American none of it is British Not a single part of it is unique to Britain In fact in the vast majority of changes You are the last and slowest to change to the new position of the west.
That is because you are sub servant to the US as appeasers
You are the last person to offer up the views of Australians, most of us know or like me have relatives who have views miles removed from yours

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:05 am

Anyway I have better things to do than converse with a hateful xenophobic imbecile

Laters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:15 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:I mean lets face it

Britain invented and created America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc, all have their genesis from the British, being as they still retain much of our Language, culture, religion etc. None of the people there today in the majority would not exist as Australians, Americans, etc, if it was not for the British creating their nations and colonizing them with countless British people

Go figure

Also

http://listverse.com/2012/07/10/top-10-british-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

My gawd Didge. So the problems in Australia are all our fault because of all the Britishness in the country. I checked the last few prime minister amd Abbott and Julia Gillard were born here in Britain and Turnbull and Rudd were descended from immigrants from Britain.

I think we owe the Australians a huge apology for the legacy we gave them and have done so even recently as I have just shown.

So on behalf of may Britons I would just like to say I'm sorry - I truly am sorry.

I didn't think Australia had any problems. According to Veya, it's a shining light in a sea of darkness. If you want to have a go at Didge, do so, but leave other Brits out of it.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31341
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:All I have come to see is how some Australians are born up to resent the British, when this is the 21st century, not the 17th century and that is problematic is that is how people raise their children. Australian ancestry is fundamentally majority British. Its language , culture, religions etc are in the main still a major association to Britain. A people who do not wish to be associated would create a new culture, language etc and yet they still have the British Queen as there Queen. So is the problem Australians?

No its just some bitter ones on this forum

And there is Exactly Why we hate you !!!!

We have a new langauge, culture and we dont give a fuck about the queen (we can't agree on a president like the USA so this lets us have no one) and anyway much smarter to let the UK pay for our head of state than fund it oursleves Rolling Eyes
Yet dumb fuck didge think he has a right to tell us that we can't determine our self identity and must identify as whatever obsolete moronic idea pops into his tiny brain.

Most Aussies don't have a problem with the british until they have to associate with some.


Let alone the fact that the last 50 year the Influence on Australia and the Uk has been from the USA, all the social change of the last 50 years is American none of it is British Not a single part of it is unique to Britain In fact in the vast majority of changes You are the last and slowest to change to the new position of the west.

The last time the Queen visited Australia, there were loads of photos of people gathering to greet her, waving flags, and not giving a fuck.

If Aussies have a problem associating with the British, they're perfectly free to stay out of the UK, but for some reason they keep on coming over here.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31341
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:32 am

Irn Bru wrote:Good grief. I'd forgot about that. And to think we are lecturing people from Australia on basic human standards.

Shocking

If they were mistreated in Australia, it was Aussies mistreating them ...
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31341
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

And there is Exactly Why we hate you !!!!

We have a new langauge, culture and we dont give a fuck about the queen (we can't agree on a president like the USA so this lets us have no one) and anyway much smarter to let the UK pay for our head of state than fund it oursleves Rolling Eyes
Yet dumb fuck didge think he has a right to tell us that we can't determine our self identity and must identify as whatever obsolete moronic idea pops into his tiny brain.

Most Aussies don't have a problem with the british until they have to associate with some.


Let alone the fact that the last 50 year the Influence on Australia and the Uk has been from the USA, all the social change of the last 50 years is American none of it is British Not a single part of it is unique to Britain In fact in the vast majority of changes You are the last and slowest to change to the new position of the west.

The last time the Queen visited Australia, there were loads of photos of people gathering to greet her, waving flags, and not giving a fuck.

If Aussies have a problem associating with the British, they're perfectly free to stay out of the UK, but for some reason they keep on coming over here.

queen

AS  IT supposedly costs us around $3 million each time one of your Royals deems to pay their Antipodean subjects a flying "whistle stop" visit, those few thousand Monarchists left in Oz probably  reckon that they have to turn out and get their moneys worth !


Razz
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:54 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The last time the Queen visited Australia, there were loads of photos of people gathering to greet her, waving flags, and not giving a fuck.

If Aussies have a problem associating with the British, they're perfectly free to stay out of the UK, but for some reason they keep on coming over here.

queen

AS  IT supposedly costs us around $3 million each time one of your Royals deems to pay their Antipodean subjects a flying "whistle stop" visit, those few thousand Monarchists left in Oz probably  reckon that they have to turn out and get their moneys worth !


Razz

They're your Royals as well Wolfman - like it or not. Laughing
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31341
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Eilzel on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:15 am

Veya, I get the points you make at times, but with xenophobic Brits who let genuine reservation morph into offensive animosity, you often end up doing the same. Racism is marginal in the UK, you only see more acceptance here because there are some very vocal gobshites, but they are tolerated by most here and not just some cloth eared anti-PC Brits.
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6745
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by eddie on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:40 am

Veya must stop lumping everyone together. He's not stupid but he sure acts it. Rolling Eyes
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36042
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:36 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:All I have come to see is how some Australians are born up to resent the British, when this is the 21st century, not the 17th century and that is problematic is that is how people raise their children. Australian ancestry is fundamentally majority British. Its language , culture, religions etc are in the main still a major association to Britain. A people who do not wish to be associated would create a new culture, language etc and yet they still have the British Queen as there Queen. So is the problem Australians?

No its just some bitter ones on this forum

And there is Exactly Why we hate you !!!!

We have a new langauge, culture and we dont give a fuck about the queen (we can't agree on a president like the USA so this lets us have no one) and anyway much smarter to let the UK pay for our head of state than fund it oursleves Rolling Eyes
Yet dumb fuck didge think he has a right to tell us that we can't determine our self identity and must identify as whatever obsolete moronic idea pops into his tiny brain.

Most Aussies don't have a problem with the british until they have to associate with some.


Let alone the fact that the last 50 year the Influence on Australia and the Uk has been from the USA, all the social change of the last 50 years is American none of it is British Not a single part of it is unique to Britain In fact in the vast majority of changes You are the last and slowest to change to the new position of the west.

what language?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8386
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum