Racism in Australia

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:34 am


CHILDREN





 
1 in 5 school students experience racism every day. You can help us reduce this by making a donation to our Everyday Racism project, supporting teachers.

Read More






SPORTS




 
1 in 5 people experience racism at sports events. Sporting bodies can help prevent racism among fans and players through public education initiatives like Erasing Racism.


Read More








WORKPLACES



 
1 in 3 people experience racism in the workplace. Organisations can reduce this by teaching their staff on how to recognise and prevent racism.




Read More







EXTREMISM


 
White supremacists and so-called “Islamic” extremists inflame racist sentiment in the community. Find out how All Together Now is working to counter violent extremism.
Read More







http://alltogethernow.org.au/racism/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:17 pm

No racist in OZ, Veya says so!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10483
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:17 pm

Suspect

CONSIDERING that the artful Dodger is one of the leading fascists, xenophobes and bigots on this forum....

AND AS it's plain as day that the Drudge intends this puerile thread as a thinly veiled personal attack against veya', and by extension all Aussies..

ONE CAN only hope that most people will treat Didge with the kind of disgust and disdain that the poor little nong ably deserves.

Arrow
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6428
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:19 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect


CONSIDERING that the artful Dodger is one of the leading fascists, xenophobes and bigots on this forum....
lol so now fabricating lies, when I am, one of the biggest defenders against racism, xenophobia
AND AS it's plain as day that the Drudge intends this puerile thread as a thinly veiled personal attack against veya', and by extension all Aussies..
More drivel, where no name is mentioned, I am showing how and proving that Australia is a racist cesspit and this proves it
ONE CAN only hope that most people will treat Didge with the kind of disgust and disdain that the poor little nong ably deserves.

Arrow

Who are you speaking to in the third person
Cuckoo


Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:30 pm

AND THAT pathetic whining little weasel Didge continues on, 
Displaying to one and all his total ignorance about anything to do with this part of the world...


KEEP on digging yourself deeper,   Dodge..

avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6428
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:31 pm

why not try answering the post and point wolfie....

I know thats possibly a novel idea for you but hey..."dont knock it till you try it"

Laughing Rolling Eyes
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9778
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:why not try answering the post and point wolfie....

I know thats possibly a novel idea for you but hey..."dont knock it till you try it"

Laughing Rolling Eyes


I ALREADY addressed Didge's lies over on the Falklands thread...

IT'S more than obvious that Dodge is attempting to bait veya', and insulting all Aussies in the process..


SO WHAT, if many of us "experience racism" as kids ?
IT WAS rampant here even when I was at school..

IS THAT any worse than either Britain or the US ?
I don't think so..


DIDGE has made it well clear before now, that he has no interest in the welfare of those countries he constantly lambasts  --  nor has he ever shown any genuine interest in "debating" this topic...

Suspect
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6428
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Lord Foul wrote:why not try answering the post and point wolfie....

I know thats possibly a novel idea for you but hey..."dont knock it till you try it"

Laughing Rolling Eyes


He is unable to lol

As seen he in the middle of a meltdown, please watch and enjoy, as his last two posts were just 100% abuse, its hilarfious

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:44 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:why not try answering the post and point wolfie....

I know thats possibly a novel idea for you but hey..."dont knock it till you try it"

Laughing Rolling Eyes


I ALREADY addressed Didge's lies over on the Falklands thread...

IT'S more than obvious that Dodge is attempting to bait veya', and insulting all Aussies in the process..

and veya doesnt do the same to brits and come to that europeans?
all thats being done is that hypocrisy is being exposed for all to see....clearly ozz is paradise for "the blind few" only


SO WHAT, if many of us "experience racism" as kids ?
IT WAS rampant here even when I was at school..

IS THAT any worse than either Britain or the US ?
I don't think so..

No...but we dont run around shouting our denial of its existance


DIDGE has made it well clear before now, that he has no interest in the welfare of those countries he constantly lambasts  --  nor has he ever shown any genuine interest in "debating" this topic...

Suspect
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9778
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:47 pm

nicko wrote:No racist in OZ,  Veya says so!

I have never said there is no racism
there are racists that make up about 15% of the population (85% support multiculturalism)
 so 15% are able inflict hurt on 20% (which is about right numbers wise)

that doesn't mean that the other 85% are not trying to change the 15% of dickheads. Personally I think we are at the point where we just need to accept they are obsolete individuals and treat them as such. Which is basically like petulant toddlers. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Or are you saying all the racist should leave cause i say so?  confused in which case....
"YES! fuck off ALL you racist go back the England or whatever crappy place you came from." ~veya


Are you happy now Nicko? I'm not racsit, cause i still apply the same expection to my own nation.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Based on the numbers racism is a major problem in Australia and 85% being multicultural is being way over optimistic. It might be that number in the younger age group, but the middle age and older. So this was just to show you that many of the claims you make bashing the UK are wrong and that I am right Australia is miles behind the Uk in so many aspects of progression

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:52 pm

And did anyone go to the Website?

that is a charity that is asking for money to reduce racsim so obviously they have a vested interest.. it is literally the 'old Left wing' that You guys are still suffering from that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they want everyone to have a prize and if you came second is cause they're racsit not because you where the second fastest etc.

But from the site


·  While five in ten of us are positive about cultural diversity, four in ten are ambivalent about cultural diversity. One in ten have racist attitudes (Source).
·  One in seven people living in Australia are against the concept of multiculturalism (Source).
·  Three in ten people do not believe that immigrants make Australia stronger ([url=http://www.globalmovements.monash.edu.au/news/documents/Mapping Social Cohesion Summary Report 2010.pdf]Source[/url]), and one in three believe there are some cultural groups that do not belong in Australia (Source: VicHealth 2007).


all it's examples show that racsit are quite a minority Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Didge wrote:Based on the numbers racism is a major problem in Australia and 85% being multicultural is being way over optimistic. It might be that number in the younger age group, but the middle age and older. So this was just to show you that many of the claims you make bashing the UK are wrong and that I am right Australia is miles behind the Uk in so many aspects of progression

your website say 50% strongly + 40% accepting
thats 90% so Even your website has similar numbers

lol!
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:54 pm

Vest interest?
In other words they are going to be honest about the problem
Why would they lie, are you now claiming they are liars and over inflating an issue

So either racism is bad, or now is full of liars

So which is it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:55 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:No racist in OZ,  Veya says so!

I have never said there is no racism
there are racists that make up about 15% of the population (85% support multiculturalism)
 so 15% are able inflict hurt on 20% (which is about right numbers wise)

that doesn't mean that the other 85% are not trying to change the 15% of dickheads. Personally I think we are at the point where we just need to accept they are obsolete individuals and treat them as such. Which is basically like petulant toddlers. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Or are you saying all the racist should leave cause i say so?  confused in which case....
"YES! fuck off ALL you racist go back the England or whatever crappy place you came from." ~veya


Are you happy now Nicko? I'm not racsit, cause i still apply the same expection to my own nation.

Are you saying that a racist person can't possibly be from Australia?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by nicko on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:55 pm

The mans a fucking idiot, he should come over here and spout his bullshit, he'd be filled in in an instance.

That what he needs sooner the better.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10483
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:56 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Based on the numbers racism is a major problem in Australia and 85% being multicultural is being way over optimistic. It might be that number in the younger age group, but the middle age and older. So this was just to show you that many of the claims you make bashing the UK are wrong and that I am right Australia is miles behind the Uk in so many aspects of progression

your website say 50% strongly + 40% accepting
thats 90% so Even your website has similar numbers

lol!


Accepting is not multicuaral lol, so only 50% are Multicultural, showing you fail to understand meanings

I accept I have to live in the same country as Tommy.

You see how meaningless acceptance can be read and mean?

ha ha ha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:57 pm

nicko wrote:The mans a fucking idiot,   he should come over here and spout his bullshit,  he'd be filled in in an instance.

That what he needs sooner the better.

He shouldn't come over here - he should be barred from entering the country. Laughing
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:59 pm

yep he's far too racist to be allowed in a liberal country like ours....
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9778
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yep he's far too racist to be allowed in a liberal country like ours....

lol!
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/multiculturalism-immigration-support-white-population/


While in the Uk ?
the number is around 65% for supporting multiculturalism
BUT 76% think Muslims are intolerable..
Thanks for Proving My Point Didge
like Victor Said
Put it On display for them all to see.
85-90% of Aussies support other races becoming Aussies
while in Britain it is barely 50/50


And you have articles like this
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9075849/Multiculturalism-has-left-Britain-with-a-toxic-legacy.html

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/12/hard-knock-life-british-multiculturalism
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:05 pm

It's true though - Veya is a fan of discrimination, and that's all I'm saying.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:07 pm

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Based on the numbers racism is a major problem in Australia and 85% being multicultural is being way over optimistic. It might be that number in the younger age group, but the middle age and older. So this was just to show you that many of the claims you make bashing the UK are wrong and that I am right Australia is miles behind the Uk in so many aspects of progression

your website say 50% strongly + 40% accepting
thats 90% so Even your website has similar numbers

lol!


Accepting is not multicuaral lol, so only 50% are Multicultural, showing you fail to understand meanings

I accept I have to live in the same country as Tommy.

You see how meaningless acceptance can be read and mean?

ha ha ha

Only 1 in 10 want it to stop
4 in 10 dont care, 4 in 10 aussie dont care about any issue.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:


Accepting is not multicuaral lol, so only 50% are Multicultural, showing you fail to understand meanings

I accept I have to live in the same country as Tommy.

You see how meaningless acceptance can be read and mean?

ha ha ha

Only 1 in 10 want it to stop
4 in 10 dont care, 4 in 10 aussie dont care about any issue.


Which is not very multicultural at all

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:11 pm

Is multiculturalism the same thing as assimilation or integration though?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:12 pm

nicko wrote:The mans a fucking idiot,   he should come over here and spout his bullshit,  he'd be filled in in an instance.

That what he needs sooner the better.


I am just saying What Every Aussie that travel to the Uk says
You guys are incompetent racist and backwards.

between the news coming out of your nation and the opinions expressed on this site You are Exactly as people think.
Which is NOT what you guys think...
Even You articles say about multiculturalism starting in the 80's while we started in back in the 60's
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:13 pm

I mean - one could support multiculturalism but approve of segregation at the same time.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:The mans a fucking idiot,   he should come over here and spout his bullshit,  he'd be filled in in an instance.

That what he needs sooner the better.


I am just saying What Every Aussie that travel to the Uk says
You guys are incompetent racist and backwards.

between the news coming out of your nation and the opinions expressed on this site You are Exactly as people think.
Which is NOT what you guys think...
Even You articles say about multiculturalism starting in the 80's while we started in back in the 60's

I'm sure they're generally too drunk to even know what British people are like. If they don't like it here, they should fuck off back to Australia on the next plane.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is multiculturalism the same thing as assimilation or integration though?


they are part of successful multiculturalism

we have assimilated  individuals that may descend form other nation but now consider themselves aussie and change to act like those already here
and integrated individuals that are aussie that have bought over new pieces of culture
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:18 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is multiculturalism the same thing as assimilation or integration though?


they are part of successful multiculturalism

we have assimilated  individuals that may descend form other nation but now consider themselves aussie and change to act like those already here
and integrated individuals that are aussie that have bought over new pieces of culture

That's not really multiculturalism then is it?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:The mans a fucking idiot,   he should come over here and spout his bullshit,  he'd be filled in in an instance.

That what he needs sooner the better.


I am just saying What Every Aussie that travel to the Uk says
You guys are incompetent racist and backwards.

between the news coming out of your nation and the opinions expressed on this site You are Exactly as people think.
Which is NOT what you guys think...
Even You articles say about multiculturalism starting in the 80's while we started in back in the 60's

I'm sure they're generally too drunk to even know what British people are like. If they don't like it here, they should fuck off back to Australia on the next plane.

my bother did, didn't even stay for half his visa.

he said france and italy were worse though, it was an eye opener on how backward the old world actaully is.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Perhaps you could spread the word over there Veya - tell your fellow citizens not to come here as it's soooooo racist. Then we won't have drunk Aussies all over the place. Laughing
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:20 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm sure they're generally too drunk to even know what British people are like. If they don't like it here, they should fuck off back to Australia on the next plane.

my bother did, didn't even stay for half his visa.

he said france and italy were worse though, it was an eye opener on how backward the old world actaully is.

Well I'm very glad he didn't stay. If he's anything like you, he should have been chucked out as soon as he arrived. Surprised
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:21 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is multiculturalism the same thing as assimilation or integration though?


they are part of successful multiculturalism

we have assimilated  individuals that may descend form other nation but now consider themselves aussie and change to act like those already here
and integrated individuals that are aussie that have bought over new pieces of culture



By having very strict immigration and refugee controls?


That means Australia is very selective over who it allows entry within its nation

That is not then a multicultural society but allowing in who you deem best to integrate into society, and even then that has with such a high standard to obtain entry. Still has countless problems with racism.
That to me shows how a system even when choosing from a select view you scrutinize more than the EU does, show an actual failing.
As there is no restriction on migration between EU countries, which already have a vast amount of non EU citizens


Last edited by Didge on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:22 pm

I must say I found the New Zealanders very welcoming towards Brits. The only person who wasn't was Scottish. Laughing I didn't bother going to Australia - too racist for me. lol!
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is multiculturalism the same thing as assimilation or integration though?


they are part of successful multiculturalism

we have assimilated  individuals that may descend form other nation but now consider themselves aussie and change to act like those already here
and integrated individuals that are aussie that have bought over new pieces of culture

That's not really multiculturalism then is it?

it is by the international defintion, but i think we have hybridcultralism here cause aussies steal stuff. pirat pirat pirat

we have no problem going that is cool/better/nice and adding it to our culture.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I must say I found the New Zealanders very welcoming towards Brits. The only person who wasn't was Scottish. Laughing I didn't bother going to Australia - too racist for me. lol!


lol Good memory


Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Perhaps you could spread the word over there Veya - tell your fellow citizens not to come here as it's soooooo racist. Then we won't have drunk Aussies all over the place. Laughing

Ironically those 'drunk aussies' are the Anglo pride brigade that I dont get on with Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:25 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is multiculturalism the same thing as assimilation or integration though?


they are part of successful multiculturalism

we have assimilated  individuals that may descend form other nation but now consider themselves aussie and change to act like those already here
and integrated individuals that are aussie that have bought over new pieces of culture

That's not really multiculturalism then is it?

it is by the international defintion, but i think we have hybridcultralism here cause aussies steal stuff. pirat pirat pirat

we have no problem going that is cool/better/nice and adding it to our culture.

but...you havnt got a culture to add anything too......
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9778
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

it is by the international defintion, but i think we have hybridcultralism here cause aussies steal stuff. pirat pirat pirat

we have no problem going that is cool/better/nice and adding it to our culture.

but...you havnt got a culture to add anything too......

avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm sure they're generally too drunk to even know what British people are like. If they don't like it here, they should fuck off back to Australia on the next plane.

my bother did, didn't even stay for half his visa.

he said france and italy were worse though, it was an eye opener on how backward the old world actaully is.

Well I'm very glad he didn't stay. If he's anything like you, he should have been chucked out as soon as he arrived. Surprised

and that sentiment is why your nation is terrible, or do you actually know i will find it worse than i assume. Suspect Suspect Suspect

I'd let you come here just to you could see the paradise is possible, what a good friendly multicultral society looks like etc. Razz Razz Razz

and we do have a culture inherited from British empire... stealing stuff tongue tongue tongue tongue pirat pirat pirat
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:29 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I'm very glad he didn't stay. If he's anything like you, he should have been chucked out as soon as he arrived. Surprised

and that sentiment is why your nation is terrible, or do you actually know i will find it worse than i assume. Suspect Suspect Suspect

I'd let you come here just to you could see the paradise is possible, what a good friendly multicultral society looks like etc. Razz Razz Razz

and we do have a culture inherited from British empire... stealing stuff tongue tongue tongue tongue pirat pirat pirat

Horrible? So your brother came here, slagged off the British, and you think that's nice? Really Veya - he should have been grateful that he was let in at all.

The last Australian I met here was really obnoxious - within seconds of opening his gob.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31685
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Uk 3rd

Australia 5th and they have the far better climate lol


The one thing in their favour and it still has them lagging behind the UK

Even the yanks beat them into fourth


http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list


cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I'm very glad he didn't stay. If he's anything like you, he should have been chucked out as soon as he arrived. Surprised

and that sentiment is why your nation is terrible, or do you actually know i will find it worse than i assume. Suspect Suspect Suspect

I'd let you come here just to you could see the paradise is possible, what a good friendly multicultral society looks like etc. Razz Razz Razz

and we do have a culture inherited from British empire... stealing stuff tongue tongue tongue tongue pirat pirat pirat

Horrible? So your brother came here, slagged off the British, and you think that's nice? Really Veya - he should have been grateful that he was let in at all.

The last Australian I met here was really obnoxious - within seconds of opening his gob.

well some Aussie beleive the fairytale you guys project, I assume because they do not communicate with any british people online or elsewhere (lord knows no one could beleive the fairytale britian after reading newsfix)

So they go there beleiveing its going to be cultured and refined, a big international city like london supposedly multicultural.
what they find is cowardly insulated ignorant hill shepherds. it's like london dispite it's size and wealth is a cultural backwater stuck a few decades behind the new world cities, my brother is well travelled around the USA and China so was comparing to those places.

Yes you find the truth obnoxious, what ever.. if it wasn't true you would try and fix it but instead you guys try and defend it and say it is good.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:44 am

Didge wrote:Uk 3rd

Australia 5th and they have the far better climate lol


The one thing in their favour and it still has them lagging behind the UK

Even the yanks beat them into fourth


http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list


cheers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index
Australia 2nd
Uk 27th
LOL

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/australia-ranks-secondbest-in-the-world-for-quality-of-life-un-study-says-20151217-glqi0l.html
http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/united-kingdom/
http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/australia/


from your link:
because we had 3 for power cause we don't bully other nations and respect the UN (unlike th UK that shoudl be treated as a ctriminal for its illegal action against Argentina around the fauklands.)
but quality of life you got 7.3 we got 9.1
and look at culture you have PRESTIGE
We are HAPPY and MORDERN
which implies Exactly what i say
We are the future and you are history.
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I'm very glad he didn't stay. If he's anything like you, he should have been chucked out as soon as he arrived. Surprised

and that sentiment is why your nation is terrible, or do you actually know i will find it worse than i assume. Suspect Suspect Suspect

I'd let you come here just to you could see the paradise is possible, what a good friendly multicultral society looks like etc. Razz Razz Razz

and we do have a culture inherited from British empire... stealing stuff tongue tongue tongue tongue pirat pirat pirat

Horrible? So your brother came here, slagged off the British, and you think that's nice? Really Veya - he should have been grateful that he was let in at all.

The last Australian I met here was really obnoxious - within seconds of opening his gob.


that is Funny
Your Gov't was until very recently Advertising to get aussie to come over and do wrok because they dont have enough skills in the UK
Your gov't BEGS new worlders to return so it can get some work done properly
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:59 am

Australia is a wonderful country with wonderful people and lets face it they have done a decent job considering the terrible legacy they had to deal with due to Britain dumping our criminals on the place.

Fosters lager is crap mind but it's better than nothing Laughing
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:02 am

IRN.....aboriginees apart

they ARE the criminals
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9778
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:09 am

Lord Foul wrote:IRN.....aboriginees apart

they ARE the criminals

Who are? Most are immigrants to Australia with no links to those we dumped.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:10 am

in which case IRN's point is ...well.....pointless
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9778
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racism in Australia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum