Veiling Islam's Sexism: What the BBC tells the kids

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Veiling Islam's Sexism: What the BBC tells the kids

Post by Guest on Wed 16 Mar - 10:56

First topic message reminder :

That true and outspoken feminist, the American Professor Phyllis Chesler, who knows from personal experience the misogynist nature of Islam, has recently returned from a visit to London.

'England,' she writes inter alia:
'The country of William Wilberforce, who successfully fought to abolish the slave trade; the land of the bravest suffrage movement anywhere; Churchill's own country--that fair and glorious Kingdom is still there but it is also fraying, fading away.
....The streets are filled with women in heavy hijab, in Niqab, (face masks), and in black, burqa-like body bags. As I have written many times before: I have no quarrel with head coverings but suggest that the West must draw the line at face masks and sensory deprivation isolation chambers which burqas truly are. These "covered" women are flying the flag of Jihad, of a barbaric version of patriarchy--which is now increasingly ensconced within Britain's gates.
The West's dependence on Big Oil together with its own blind commitment to cultural sensitivity, an allegedly anti-racist tolerance for the barbarian "other," and fearfulness about the consequences of speaking out--have together brought this about.

Some say that just as England once colonized the Middle East, the Indian sub-continent, Central Asia, and the Far East that now, the favor is being returned; the Islamic world is giving the colonizing Mother Country a taste of its own well deserved medicine.
Tragically, this means that infidel women are sexual prey; that their rape, sexual harassment, and sexual slavery is being done quite openly, publicly--just as it is done in the Muslim world....
Will Britain, will all Europe, fight to remain Western countries? Or, hoisted on their own petard of political correctness, will they simply become vassal states of Islam?'
And in Britain no entity is more politically correct, more ready to bang the drum for Islam, than the national broadcaster, dear old "Auntie", the BBC.

Among the various non-broadcasting initiatives that the feather-bedded BBC provides with all the money it accrues from hapless licence-payers is a "service" called BBC Bitesize, in which it provides teenagers with information connected with exams.

Among these Bitsize portions are topics related to "Religious Studies". And within that range, the attitudes of Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, Sikhism, and Buddhism (in that order) towards "Prejudice and Discrimination" are described.

http://daphneanson.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/veiling-islams-sexism-what-bbc-tells.html

Much more to read on the link

Back to top Go down

Re: Veiling Islam's Sexism: What the BBC tells the kids

Post by Guest on Thu 17 Mar - 13:45

aspca4ever wrote:Yet another topic grinding into just another bulling / vitriolic filled rant by the community BULLY with far too much ego and ZERO honesty and facts---enjoy you self gratification!  Your instant anger just proves your FEAR of being wrong ...yet again!  WELL DONE

lol if you think I am a bully, that means you are admitting to be weak and feeble lol

Razz

Not angry darling, just able to expose your stupidity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 17 Mar - 13:46

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge it doesn't matter how you feel or think about what these women choose to do. It's their choice.

Whether you think they wear the burkha through fear or not, it's ultimately their decision.
You could say the same for Catholics who wear the cross or Jews who wear a kippah.

In the Abrahamic faiths, the main emphasis is placed on an eternal punishment, for not abiding by rules.
Where people have a literal belief, they they will obey the most idiotic beliefs, to the extent, mothers will back the stoning of their own daughters due to a claim of rape or adultery. This is the extent of brainwashing Eddie, that even mothers will condemn their own daughters to death for such crimes. That is they leave the faith, their punishment is death. You fail to grasp the problem of literal belief, which so indoctrinates people to believe the worst things possible and all because they believe if they do not, they will be punished in the after life.
Its the same with the Burka Eddie, they view this in the hard line Islamic sects as compulsory, so then how is it a choice?,
The only other choice is practically leaving Islam from that family
Which will mean their death also in many cases.

How is that a choice?

Points still stand

To someone of literal belief, there is no choice, they believe they will be punished if they do not wear.
The choice then is whether they believe in that doctrine of Islam or not.
If they are a follower of the doctrine that states they must cover, they then have no choice

Its that simple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 17 Mar - 13:57

For the only true genius around here...allow me to be the first to inform you ...you do NOT have to wear the Burqa/nor a veil..but whatever method of cross dressing suits your rather unique quirks...KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!!!

I'm very assured that there won't be any Muslim or ISLAMIC men trolling you--- relieved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 17 Mar - 14:01

aspca4ever wrote:For the only true genius around here...allow me to be the first to inform you ...you do NOT have to wear the Burqa/nor a veil..but whatever method of cross dressing suits your rather unique quirks...KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!!!  

I'm very assured that there won't be any Muslim or ISLAMIC men trolling you--- relieved

Yes you are proving you are fake and an idiot, I know

Let me dumb this down so you can try to understand.

The Burka is compulsory within many Whabbism sects of Islam

Now in our societies its compulsory to wear school uniforms in some schools.

Now if the child does not wear the uniform, what happens?

They are punished.

Whether that be anything from being sent home to suspension.

That means the child has no choice but to wear that uniform by attending that school

The same applies to the woman who attends that Islamic doctrine, this is their uniform in Wahhabism

Its compulsory in the doctrine to wear. So how is it a choice, if they believe they will be punished for not wearing?

Its not a choice when following that doctrine, they have to wear, as its compulsory.

The only real choice is whether they leave that doctrine of Islam or not, which is impossible for many because of their families.

If they leave Islam, in certain countries, that means their death

So again how is it a choice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu 17 Mar - 21:14

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

BUt we do tell them not to be naked because of how it would be rude

The same applied for covering up the face because it is not only rude but a fundamental part of understanding  communication.

Do not believe me?

How many times have been wrongly assumed something they have read and taken the wrong way?

"No public nudity" is really based on two things -- community sensibilities and public safety (i.e., you see a naked person and get into a traffic accident).

I personally don't think "I can't read her expression" is compelling enough of a reason to tell someone what they can't wear.

So is communication where body language accounts for a high proportion especially through facial expressions

Also its in the interest of security as well, for identification purposes

You could tell much by peoples expressions to what you also say yourself

Your opinion on what you can read is your own failing when it matters to most.

Not only is it rude as well it applies to community sensibilities as well

It also applies to safety, as how can you be certain its not a man dressed in this outfit, going into women changing rooms for example?

You know, Didge, you style yourself some champion of freedom, but let's look over your stance:

* You, a man, think you know better than women on how they should be allowed to dress;

* You, a Westerner, think your culture's style of dress is superior to another culture's;

* You, a supposed champion of human rights, would restrict these women's freedom of expression;

* You, a supposed champion of freedom of thought, assume you know why millions of women dress this way -- apparently you know better than they do.

You're acting like a complete Big Daddy authoritarian on this issue. When you believe in personal liberty, you let people do as they wish unless there's a compelling reason to deny people a certain right, and all you've come up with is "I think it's repressive, I think you can't communicate with them, I think men will sneak into women's bathrooms."

Sorry, those aren't good enough reasons to tell people what they can and cannot wear! It is up to repressed people to say some norm within their society represses them. Women have been dressing like this and communicating just fine for centuries. And a man determined to sneak into a women's bathroom is going to find a way ...
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Thu 17 Mar - 21:31

How the hell does he think people communicate on radio.  My favourites are radio plays.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu 17 Mar - 21:58

sassy wrote:How the hell does he think people communicate on radio.  My favourites are radio plays.

In which the dialogue and the support sound track are carefully designed to convey whats missing by nor being able to see the characters faces Rolling Eyes

beyond medical necessity, there are only two reasons in britain to cover your face

one is shame, the other is because you are a furtive trouble maker and/or potential criminal...
and zacks post actually shows the point....

the police track activists... Rolling Eyes

so they cover up....cowards....what happened to OWNING your cause...
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Thu 17 Mar - 22:00

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:How the hell does he think people communicate on radio.  My favourites are radio plays.

In which the dialogue and the support sound track are carefully designed to convey whats missing by nor being able to see the characters faces Rolling Eyes

beyond medical necessity, there are only two reasons in britain to cover your face

one is shame, the other is because you are a furtive trouble maker and/or potential criminal...

Rubbish, have you listed to a radio play.  The sounds they make are those to produce what background they are in, ie vehicle noise in towns, bird singing in country, banging if they drop something.  The emotions etc is conveyed by the actors voices.

BTW, you have mail
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Thu 17 Mar - 23:17

Lord Foul wrote:

Track and then harass. Why should the police stop my democratic rights?
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 17 Mar - 23:26

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

So is communication where body language accounts for a high proportion especially through facial expressions

Also its in the interest of security as well, for identification purposes

You could tell much by peoples expressions to what you also say yourself

Your opinion on what you can read is your own failing when it matters to most.

Not only is it rude as well it applies to community sensibilities as well

It also applies to safety, as how can you be certain its not a man dressed in this outfit, going into women changing rooms for example?

You know, Didge, you style yourself some champion of freedom, but let's look over your stance:

* You, a man, think you know better than women on how they should be allowed to dress;

* You, a Westerner, think your culture's style of dress is superior to another culture's;

* You, a supposed champion of human rights, would restrict these women's freedom of expression;

* You, a supposed champion of freedom of thought, assume you know why millions of women dress this way -- apparently you know better than they do.

You're acting like a complete Big Daddy authoritarian on this issue. When you believe in personal liberty, you let people do as they wish unless there's a compelling reason to deny people a certain right, and all you've come up with is "I think it's repressive, I think you can't communicate with them, I think men will sneak into women's bathrooms."

Sorry, those aren't good enough reasons to tell people what they can and cannot wear! It is up to repressed people to say some norm within their society represses them. Women have been dressing like this and communicating just fine for centuries. And a man determined to sneak into a women's bathroom is going to find a way ...

What has that got to do with the fact you are champion a form of dress that is a an oppression of women?

Did you debate my points or me?

Me

Your views saying they do not cut it are based on your opinion not any sound reasoning 
In fact they were feeble, because you are forgetting what this dress represents
That means you do not hold liberal views because you fal to understand what this dress represents

Its a form of subjugation, where women are taught its wrong fopr them to expose any part of their body due to the sexualization of their bodies that men cannot control themselves as if they are to blame and you are support this by not speaking out against it
Its form not even from the Quran, so its not islamic, but again a form of oppression and again you seek to defend that
The majority of the Muslim world is against this form of oppression, but you wish to support it

So this is not what I know about dress

This is about standing up to what this dress represents and you fail to understand that significance because you tell me Ben

This is tanding up for women, that are forced to wear this through a poor belief

That women daily cannot live this doctrine of Islam through fear of death and you again support this oppression by defending this dress

This is standing up to the oppression of men controlling women

You tell me

What is so shameful about a woman body?

I also ask this

They are punished.

That means the child has no choice but to wear that uniform by attending that school

The same applies to the woman who attends that Islamic doctrine, this is their uniform in Wahhabism

Its compulsory in the doctrine to wear. So how is it a choice, if they believe they will be punished for not wearing?

Its not a choice when following that doctrine, they have to wear, as its compulsory.

The only real choice is whether they leave that doctrine of Islam or not, which is impossible for many because of their families.

Last edited by Didge on Thu 17 Mar - 23:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 17 Mar - 23:36

What do you fail to grasp about face to face communication.

Or how in this country its rude to cover your face when talking.

Its a security risk, because you do not even know if its a woman underneath, which has happened and stores have been robbed as well as pervs could take advantage of this.

Its a risk for identity also by this through crimes and for the victim of a crime, if they have not come forward, seen on cctv

Not surprised you defend a form of oppression against women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 17 Mar - 23:48

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Track and then harass. Why should the police stop my democratic rights?
What right?

As seen you have gone with criminal intent in mind by covering your face, as what have you to hide?

Ifs its being associated with an extremist group, then you are being a coward by not being open about your extremism and we have a right to protect our country from extremist oiks like you that support murdering terrorist scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Fri 18 Mar - 0:19

As long as the women remove the face covering for reasons of security where identification is required then they can wear what they want.

Why shouldn't they?
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 18 Mar - 0:23

Irn Bru wrote:As long as the women remove the face covering for reasons of security where identification is required then they can wear what they want.

Why shouldn't they?

In their homes, if they want to but why again is nobody looking to change a form of oppression.

Its religiously based not on the Quran but hadiths and in a sect of Islam, where its the most hardline Islam, wahhabism.

In places like Iran they are forced to wear the hijab and its indoctrinated into women to wrongly believe they are shamed by their bodies.

What sort of message is that portraying on women?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Fri 18 Mar - 0:58

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:As long as the women remove the face covering for reasons of security where identification is required then they can wear what they want.

Why shouldn't they?

In their homes, if they want to but why again is nobody looking to change a form  of oppression.

Its religiously based not on the Quran but hadiths and in a sect of Islam, where its the most hardline Islam, wahhabism.

In places like Iran they are forced to wear the hijab and its indoctrinated into women to wrongly believe they are shamed by their bodies.

We're talking about what this woman Phyllis Chesler describes as what she has seen on the streets of this country - streets filled with Muslim women wearing face veils. I have never seen streets like that in mainstream Britain yet she makes out it's common place. What she is saying is straight out what that clown Donald Trump was saying.

So what strrets do you think she visited in this country to see that?

If women in this country choose to wear what they want to then that's fine by me.

Why not?
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 18 Mar - 5:10

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

In their homes, if they want to but why again is nobody looking to change a form  of oppression.

We're talking about what this woman Phyllis Chesler describes as what she has seen on the streets of this country - streets filled with Muslim women wearing face veils. I have never seen streets like that in mainstream Britain yet she makes out it's common place. What she is saying is straight out what that clown Donald Trump was saying.

So what strrets do you think she visited in this country to see that?

If women in this country choose to wear what they want to then that's fine by me.

Why not?

Really the article talks about the BBC being biased on Islam, which shows you never even read the article.

Whabbism is growing in this country which is of grave concern, which has people at odds with our way of life

As it seems you just seem to fail to grasp what this is about let me educate you as Ben seems unable to understand

Its a form of subjugation, where women are taught its wrong fopr them to expose any part of their body due to the sexualization of their bodies that men cannot control themselves as if they are to blame and you are support this by not speaking out against it
Its form not even from the Quran, so its not islamic, but again a form of oppression and again you seek to defend that
The majority of the Muslim world is against this form of oppression, but you wish to support it

So this is not what I know about dress

This is about standing up to what this dress represents and you fail to understand that significance because you tell me

This is tanding up for women, that are forced to wear this through a poor belief

That women daily cannot live this doctrine of Islam through fear of death and you again support this oppression by defending this dress

This is standing up to the oppression of men controlling women

You tell me

What is so shameful about a woman body?

I also ask this

They are punished.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top