"This is the internet intifada,"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:42 pm

As the current was of terrorism reaches its sixth month, former senior defense officials agree on one thing - the "lone wolf" attacks, which have come to characterize the wave of terror, are merely the superficial aspect of the phenomena. According to the former officials, behind the "individual intifada" and "intifada of knives" labels, lurks the key element changing the rules of play - the internet. According to them, this is what distinguishes the current wave, which broke out on 13 September 2015, from the intifada that preceded it, and may also result in the current wave continuing for a significant amount of time, perhaps even years.

"I do not see this declining in the next few months," said Col. (ret) Moshe Givati, who in the first intifada, which broke out in 1987, was the commander of the Gush Dan sector of the Home Front Command. "Every intifada lasts around five years. You can call this the 'Intifada of the knives,' 'of the young' or 'the individuals,' but either way, it will not fade soon." In 1986, Givati was made ​​Brigade Commander of the Judea and Samaria region, and during the first intifada established the Judea Brigade, under the Judea and Samaria Division, and was its first commander. He experienced firsthand the roots of Palestinian resistance.

"There is no connection between the first intifada and what is happening now," he said. "Although the reasons for carrying out these attacks are the same reasons (as those motivating the attacks 30 years ago), especially regarding the growing frustration around our control of Judea and Samaria, the first intifada was a popular eruption of mass protest among women, children and the elderly. The first intifada began as a popular uprising, and only afterward did it become shaped by all kinds of organizations. At that time there were almost no computers or the internet, communication was sustained via leaflets and radio broadcasts. Slowly, as reporters began to report from on the ground, those in Tulkarem could see what was happening in Hebron."

According to Givati, the first Intifada was expressed through mass demonstrations and burning tires or taking control of villages and declaring them "free." "Until we came back and occupied course," he continued. "There were hardly any terror attacks. Only here and there, particularly in Hebron, where Jews go into the Casbah (market)." "This is the internet intifada," agreed Israel Police Maj. Gen (ret) Shlomi Katabi. on the current wave of terror. "There is no infrastructure. Someone can wake up in the morning, read something and say, 'I'm going to do something."


http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Six-months-of-terror-Defense-officials-explain-why-the-wave-has-not-faded-447745




How many times have I pointed out that its countless irresponsible people on the internet, posting up falsified claims to incite hatred and dehumanize the Israeli's? As I keep saying they are the ones fueling this continued terror and they have little care they are inciting children to go out and commit terrorism, with the possibility they will lose their lives.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Ah, so now instead of terrorism being the fault of people who commit violent acts of terrorism, it's the fault of people expressing their opinions online -- and in this case, it's quite transparent that you mean people like Sassy and Fuzzy.

People don't get online, read something negative about Israel and decide to become a suicide bomber in real life -- that only happens in your little-boy comic-book fantasy land.

Grow up, Didge.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22886
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Ah, so now instead of terrorism being the fault of people who commit violent acts of terrorism, it's the fault of people expressing their opinions online -- and in this case, it's quite transparent that you mean people like Sassy and Fuzzy.

People don't get online, read something negative about Israel and decide to become a suicide bomber in real life -- that only happens in your little-boy comic-book fantasy land.

Grow up, Didge.

This from an insignificant regressive from texas, who has no idea on terrorism

This is backed up by countless evidence

Go and look at all the terrorists Facebook pages.

Then come back and apologies for being so stupid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Ah, so now instead of terrorism being the fault of people who commit violent acts of terrorism, it's the fault of people expressing their opinions online -- and in this case, it's quite transparent that you mean people like Sassy and Fuzzy.

People don't get online, read something negative about Israel and decide to become a suicide bomber in real life -- that only happens in your little-boy comic-book fantasy land.

Grow up, Didge.

It could happen via internet media though. There are various claims made via Facebook, Twitter, and other websites that Palestinians are being murdered, together with rather graphic photographs. Without proper reporting to establish what actually happened, some people will just believe what they want to believe, and that could foster and incite hatred.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Exactly Rags and well said and this is very much the problem
Even looking at the FB pages as authorities have who have committed these terrorist attacks shows they are very much being taken in by many of these claims

Sadly Ben has a been in his bonnet because I disagreed on the Multiculturalism thread.
Hence his poor reply

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Palestinians: Laughing Their Heads Off:


  • As in any comedy, there is a clown, and Biden was played for a fool by a Palestinian Authority leadership that finds that it pays to point its finger at Israel.



  • Here is a dirty little secret: the Palestinian attackers were not driven to murder Jews because of "settlements" and "checkpoints."



  • Check their Facebook accounts: what fueled their hatred were the lies they had been fed for the past few years by President Abbas and other Palestinian leaders. Palestinian media outlets and spokesmen vomit poison against Israel.



  • And so the curtain rises on another act of the ceremonial, make-believe theater of the Middle East. In Abbas's sneaky script, it is about settlements. In reality, it is about the refusal of the Americans to read, speak or even translate Arabic.




http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7606/palestinians-incitement-biden

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Didge wrote:Exactly Rags and well said and this is very much the problem
Even looking at the FB pages as authorities have who have committed these terrorist attacks shows they are very much being taken in by many of these claims

Sadly Ben has a been in his bonnet because I disagreed on the Multiculturalism thread.
Hence his poor reply

There was that thread the other day with a photo of a Palestinian boy lying on the ground bleeding, and a statement saying that he only had a pen, not a knife. There was no accompanying link of any kind. I did some research, and much of the info came from Facebook or Twitter.

I don't really think that people like Sassy are inciting hatred, but the people who are carelessly repeating this stuff should do their research. It's very easy to have a knee-jerk reaction to something like that.

You Tube is another way that people put edited videos online. There was one posted on here the other day which showed a girl lying in the street - the one with the man in the wheelchair being pushed over. It was accompanied by a statement that the girl was left to bleed to death in the street. I found a further video which showed more of the incident, and it clearly showed an ambulance arriving, and the girl being put on a stretcher. I posted that video on the thread, but there was no reply.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Exactly Rags and well said and this is very much the problem
Even looking at the FB pages as authorities have who have committed these terrorist attacks shows they are very much being taken in by many of these claims

Sadly Ben has a been in his bonnet because I disagreed on the Multiculturalism thread.
Hence his poor reply

There was that thread the other day with a photo of a Palestinian boy lying on the ground bleeding, and a statement saying that he only had a pen, not a knife. There was no accompanying link of any kind. I did some research, and much of the info came from Facebook or Twitter.

I don't really think that people like Sassy are inciting hatred, but the people who are carelessly repeating this stuff should do their research. It's very easy to have a knee-jerk reaction to something like that.

You Tube is another way that people put edited videos online. There was one posted on here the other day which showed a girl lying in the street - the one with the man in the wheelchair being pushed over. It was accompanied by a statement that the girl was left to bleed to death in the street. I found a further video which showed more of the incident, and it clearly showed an ambulance arriving, and the girl being put on a stretcher. I posted that video on the thread, but there was no reply.



Fair points, but the reality is people are filling these social medias with disinformation dehumanizing Jews and its clearly having an effect
Its standard IDF protocol to ensure the safety of everyone and cordon off the area, as they have no idea if she also has a bomb. They were over the top with how they handled the man in the wheelchair, but were doing what was right to make the area safe

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There was that thread the other day with a photo of a Palestinian boy lying on the ground bleeding, and a statement saying that he only had a pen, not a knife. There was no accompanying link of any kind. I did some research, and much of the info came from Facebook or Twitter.

I don't really think that people like Sassy are inciting hatred, but the people who are carelessly repeating this stuff should do their research. It's very easy to have a knee-jerk reaction to something like that.

You Tube is another way that people put edited videos online. There was one posted on here the other day which showed a girl lying in the street - the one with the man in the wheelchair being pushed over. It was accompanied by a statement that the girl was left to bleed to death in the street. I found a further video which showed more of the incident, and it clearly showed an ambulance arriving, and the girl being put on a stretcher. I posted that video on the thread, but there was no reply.



Fair points, but the reality is people are filling these social medias with disinformation dehumanizing Jews and its clearly having an effect
Its standard IDF protocol to ensure the safety of everyone and cordon off the area, as they have no idea if she also has a bomb. They were over the top with how they handled the man in the wheelchair, but were doing what was right to make the area safe

My point is that they cut the video at a certain point, so they didn't show the aftermath and the arrival of an ambulance, etc. This is why it's important to have a look to see if there's any further information before one makes a judgement of any kind.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by sassy on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:30 pm

You didn't look very hard did you.  The full video shows her lying on the ground with them standing around her laughing, followed by the incident with the wheelchair, followed by tear gas being fired at people trying to help her, and after a long time, them allowing the ambulance through that had been waiting for a good half hour.  You see, I get my information FROM PEOPLE THERE.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17286
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:32 pm

sassy wrote:You didn't look very hard did you.  The full video shows her lying on the ground with them standing around her laughing, followed by the incident with the wheelchair, followed by tear gas being fired at people trying to help her, and after a long time, them allowing the ambulance through that had been waiting for a good half hour.  You see, I get my information FROM PEOPLE THERE.

So you did look at the second video then. Why did you not comment? You claimed that she was left to bleed to death in the street, but she wasn't was she? You only posted the first video, so what you said was misleading.

Where did you get that "half hour" from?

avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Also, the people you get info from are obviously biased, and there's no way to validate what they're claiming is there?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:



Fair points, but the reality is people are filling these social medias with disinformation dehumanizing Jews and its clearly having an effect
Its standard IDF protocol to ensure the safety of everyone and cordon off the area, as they have no idea if she also has a bomb. They were over the top with how they handled the man in the wheelchair, but were doing what was right to make the area safe

My point is that they cut the video at a certain point, so they didn't show the aftermath and the arrival of an ambulance, etc. This is why it's important to have a look to see if there's any further information before one makes a judgement of any kind.


Indeed again its disingenuous and designed to dehumanize the Israeli's.
Its purpose is to instill a hate and make out the IDf do not care, which is odd when a number of these terrorists have had their lives saved by them. I mean imagine that, people have just tried to kill you and you are then saving their life.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by sassy on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 pm

The ambulance was beside for half an hour before they would allow her to be moved, they hoped she'd be dead, the paramedics were fantastic to save her life - just.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17286
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by sassy on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Also, the people you get info from are obviously biased, and there's no way to validate what they're claiming is there?


Biased, don't make me laugh, have you validated the sites didge uses, complete and utter hasbara.  You know nothing Rags, and Didge would excuse any atrocity in the name of Zionism.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17286
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:40 pm

sassy wrote:The ambulance was beside for half an hour before they would allow her to be moved, they hoped she'd be dead, the paramedics were fantastic to save her life - just.


Fabrication

I have watched the video and it was not 30 minutes

You see its lies like this and you attempting to make a terrorist out as some victim, that is the problem

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:41 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Also, the people you get info from are obviously biased, and there's no way to validate what they're claiming is there?


Biased, don't make me laugh, have you validated the sites didge uses, complete and utter hasbara.  You know nothing Rags, and Didge would excuse any atrocity in the name of Zionism.


Disingenuous and a complete lie, so not only to you try to dehumanize Jews, but also people who disagree with you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:44 pm

sassy wrote:The ambulance was beside for half an hour before they would allow her to be moved, they hoped she'd be dead, the paramedics were fantastic to save her life - just.

In the video I posted there's nothing to indicate how long it took for them to move her after the ambulance got there, so where are you getting that from?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:45 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Also, the people you get info from are obviously biased, and there's no way to validate what they're claiming is there?


Biased, don't make me laugh, have you validated the sites didge uses, complete and utter hasbara.  You know nothing Rags, and Didge would excuse any atrocity in the name of Zionism.

Aren't they people who you say you speak to? You don't name them, and you don't say how you communicate with them, but are you claiming that they're not people who feel the same way you do about the situation?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Anyway, the point is that there are loads of such videos out there, and loads of claims on Facebook and Twitter, etc. For someone who is involved in a cause, it's easy enough for them to put their own spin on things and leave out details or cut videos, etc.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, the point is that there are loads of such videos out there, and loads of claims on Facebook and Twitter, etc. For someone who is involved in a cause, it's easy enough for them to put their own spin on things and leave out details or cut videos, etc.

And it cuts both ways, with people posting incendiary, biased rhetoric against Muslims, too. But when someone goes and kills a bunch of Muslims, it's the killer's fault, not the fault of people like, say, smelly-bandit.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22886
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
There was that thread the other day with a photo of a Palestinian boy lying on the ground bleeding, and a statement saying that he only had a pen, not a knife. There was no accompanying link of any kind. I did some research, and much of the info came from Facebook or Twitter.

I don't really think that people like Sassy are inciting hatred, but the people who are carelessly repeating this stuff should do their research. It's very easy to have a knee-jerk reaction to something like that.

You Tube is another way that people put edited videos online. There was one posted on here the other day which showed a girl lying in the street - the one with the man in the wheelchair being pushed over. It was accompanied by a statement that the girl was left to bleed to death in the street. I found a further video which showed more of the incident, and it clearly showed an ambulance arriving, and the girl being put on a stretcher. I posted that video on the thread, but there was no reply.  DUHHHH, because you are a MORON! Razz

Ain't it a shame that the children can't manage to 'REFRESH' an entire thread and READ/COMPREHEND that while they 'temper tantrum through their hysteria routine' {encouraged by the rants and immaturity of the #1 pack leader}---SWEET JESUS these 2 nin-com-poops need a full time day care center! Twisted Evil

 by Raggamuffin on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:13 am
Could you post a link to what you just posted asp? Ta.

Yes, indeedy - do; the obtuse and vitriolic behavior is just beyond belief! 

The link dropped out of the quotation box and I found it and put it back in there! 

IT'S CALLED EDITING THE POST AND FOR THOSE SOOOOOO MENTALLY CHALLENGED AS TO BE LOOKING ONLY ON TWITTER & FB TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE ADULTS THAT OBTAIN THEIR NEWS FROM RELIABLE NEWS SOURCES --- HAVE YOUR MOMMY READ THE THREADS TO YOU AND IF YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED --- GIVE UP!!!

Because proving what absolute moron's you both are and how you flood a community with your vile/vapid BS grows old and monotonous! You can't carry on any adult conversation unless you are preaching hate - attacking members - and just being a pack follower with ZERO intelligence = AKA - Rags ---

Lordy - Lordy; you two mental-midgets are better then a circus duo of clowns!  No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:42 pm

Did someone squeak, or was it asp just trolling again?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Did someone squeak, or was it asp just trolling again?


Well, little miss tag-team #2 troll; you were so far off course and blatantly SOS that I was trying to show YOU, where you'd gone bug-nuts yet again! 
You do leave quite the vapor trail around for your massive amounts of mental-dribbles and are just WRONG - WRONG - WRONG!  Rolling Eyes

And since you just 'TAGGED' into make a feeble/wimpy attempt to save #3 {the guy you can't allow to make friends} Stormee {the member with the ring in his nose and not allowed to stand upright} over on the HOMOPHOBIC thread --- you have ZERO ROOM TO THROW STONES! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:48 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Did someone squeak, or was it asp just trolling again?


Well, little miss tag-team #2 troll; you were so far off course and blatantly SOS that I was trying to show YOU, where you'd gone bug-nuts yet again! 
You do leave quite the vapor trail around for your massive amounts of mental-dribbles and are just WRONG - WRONG - WRONG!  Rolling Eyes

And since you just 'TAGGED' into make a feeble/wimpy attempt to save #3 {the guy you can't allow to make friends} Stormee {the member with the ring in his nose and not allowed to stand upright} over on the HOMOPHOBIC thread --- you have ZERO ROOM TO THROW STONES! 

You have a very unique take on things don't you?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:49 pm

More squeaking from Snakeface. When you learn how to string a sentence together, maybe your posts would make more sense.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, the point is that there are loads of such videos out there, and loads of claims on Facebook and Twitter, etc. For someone who is involved in a cause, it's easy enough for them to put their own spin on things and leave out details or cut videos, etc.

And it cuts both ways, with people posting incendiary, biased rhetoric against Muslims, too. But when someone goes and kills a bunch of Muslims, it's the killer's fault, not the fault of people like, say, smelly-bandit.

I don't think you should be dragging him into it - didn't you ban him?

It cuts any way really, but if certain people can find a way to stir up resentment and anger for the sake of their "cause", they'll do it.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:More squeaking from Snakeface. When you learn how to string a sentence together, maybe your posts would make more sense.



 I could hand deliver any post around here and read them to you and still you'd nit-pick like a primate going in for ticks & lice and have to ask boo-coo questions just to fathom WTH the adults were saying! 

some body is in dire need of a pacifier or a diaper change >

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:28 pm

There really is a squeaking sound around here - the sound of a mad snake.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:49 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, the point is that there are loads of such videos out there, and loads of claims on Facebook and Twitter, etc. For someone who is involved in a cause, it's easy enough for them to put their own spin on things and leave out details or cut videos, etc.

And it cuts both ways, with people posting incendiary, biased rhetoric against Muslims, too. But when someone goes and kills a bunch of Muslims, it's the killer's fault, not the fault of people like, say, smelly-bandit.

But we are talking about Israel/Palestine here where in the Palestinian areas there is a state run system of hate taught too children from the earliest ages. Where they already have a hate believing the whole of Israel is in occupation and that it should not exist. With countless claims to dehumanize Jews and all you can counter with is to back this up by where the same problem exists with incitement to hate against Muslims? Now you told me to grow up earlier and now concede it does have an effect and thus clearly people are being very irresponsible. Posting up disinformation with the intent to dehumanize Jews, which not only causing problems in Israel but around the world with attacks, but fundamentally targets an audience already indoctrinated with hate against Jews. Nobody has denied incitement against Muslims is also wrong, hence why we have many new laws to tackle this hate and yet people can be as irresponsible as they like on social medias inciting hate with disinformation. Which has had the effect of inciting countless Palestinian children to go out and kill Jews, costing some of them their lives also.


Last edited by Didge on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "This is the internet intifada,"

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:01 am

To give an extent of the hate taught:





Survey shows wide gaps between residents of West Bank and Gaza, where 8 in 10 want more knife attacks.

Slightly more than half of West Bank Palestinians (52 percent) oppose continuing the violent uprising against Israel, while three quarters of their Gazan counterparts (76 percent) are in favor, a survey published Sunday shows. In a separate question, 80% of Gazans expressed support for continuing the current round of knife attacks, while 54% of West Bank residents opposed it.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/majority-of-west-bank-palestinians-oppose-uprising-poll/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum