Signatures

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Signatures

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

For now, signatures are deactivated. We the admins are working on a rule about signatures that refer to specific users; when we have that we'll reallow signatures.

Your input is welcome inevitable. Smile
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who gave Zack a greenie for his post? Shocked

What you and Didge have in common is that you're both over sensitive.  

The person who gave me a green obviously knew what I meant.

But princesses like you and Didge are willing to throw your toys out of your pram at the slightest provocation. I suppose you now think I'm anti babies? HA HA!

I don't mind being called a princess as long as I get a nice tiara. Laughing

Anyway Zack, the sig in question was clearly designed to be provocative, and that's not a good thing is it?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who gave Zack a greenie for his post? Shocked

What you and Didge have in common is that you're both over sensitive.  

The person who gave me a green obviously knew what I meant.

But princesses like you and Didge are willing to throw your toys out of your pram at the slightest provocation. I suppose you now think I'm anti babies? HA HA!



Sorry backtracking from a very clear message you are both sexist and homophobic is really sad mate

You stated men have to be strong as you think I am not strong enough to be a man

Seriously you expose the true teachings of your faith mate

Both homophobic and sexist

Please continue as I enjoy a good laugh at your expense l;ol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Who gave Zack a greenie for his post? Shocked


Someone who thinks homosexuals and women are weak compared to men and that gay men are not men as well according to zack as he made a distinction between men and homosexual based on weakness and strength

Now that was an epic screw up exposing his homophobia

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Re signatures, it's just my opinion that they shouldn't really be used to goad another poster. My own sig amused me, but I don't mind removing it as it was a quote from Wolfman. The other bit was a quote from another forum, but I don't mind removing that one either - it just amused me at the time.

I'm not keen on signatures which are provocative, even if they're not against another poster - ones that mock religion and that kind of thing.

I also think they should be limited in size. All these huge pictures are silly, and also huge text signatures - I prefer a signature to be smaller than the text used for normal posts.

I'm not keen on anything that flashes either. I was once on a forum where the signatures took up so much room, and they contained so many dancing figures and flashing lights that it was difficult to concentrate on what was being said in the actual posts.

Those are my thoughts, and I don't care if people don't like them. Laughing
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who gave Zack a greenie for his post? Shocked

What you and Didge have in common is that you're both over sensitive.  

The person who gave me a green obviously knew what I meant.

But princesses like you and Didge are willing to throw your toys out of your pram at the slightest provocation. I suppose you now think I'm anti babies? HA HA!


Come Zacky, why not come clean mate?

You have only recently watched "Return of the Jedi" and have a thing for Princess Leia in the Gold Bikini.
Its alright mate, I understand you are picturing me in a Gold Bikini and sexually fantasizing about me in this, in your sleep. I get that mate, and you are concerned about waking up finding a wet patch on your undies.

Its okay mate, its perfectly healthy and normal for a boy of 13 to have wet dreams, so do not feel embarrassed about it.   Laughing


To help for later on tonight mate





lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:46 pm

jeeze didge.....dont do that....

the mental (in more ways than one) image of you in a bikini will haunt me forever.. affraid
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9771
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Lord Foul wrote:jeeze didge.....dont do that....

the mental (in more ways than one) image of you in a bikini will haunt me forever.. affraid


lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Original Quill on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Please be sure to run any signature by the 'Provocative and Unnecessary' Committee.  Send by PM to me or Wolfie.

All decisions are final.  Laughing

Victor might send me to the basement, but I'll just address a point you made in the locked thread. A signature is different to an ordinary post because it appears on every post. Therefore, if it's an abusive one directed at another member, they're abusing that member every time they post - long after the original argument should have been forgotten.

All the more reason why the Provocative and Unnecessary Committee wants to be involved.

Your complaint seems to be 1) signatures are personal; 2) they appear on every post. But, for those in question, so are their posts mostly personal. As to their appearance, there is no slack of insults in the posts. They are for the most part ignored on every post by uninvlved posters who care more abut the dialogue than the personal animosity.

Here's my day: I get up in the morning, have breakfast, turn on the computer to see who are the combatants this day. Oh, xxx and yyy are carrying on, left over from last night. Ok, so I skim each post, ignore the personal insults, and drop my eyes to the last sentence, whereupon I learn that Israel has just closed a road, or ISIS has just lost a village.

Nothing else is relevant to the uninvolved and indifferent. We don't feel the same was as xxx or yyy. We have different concerns. We are pursuing different ends. It's when you think we care, that threads like this arise: are signatures more important than posts? Meh...who gives a fook? So whether the insults are in the lead paragraph, or in the signature, they are almost always irrelevant.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25916
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Victor might send me to the basement, but I'll just address a point you made in the locked thread. A signature is different to an ordinary post because it appears on every post. Therefore, if it's an abusive one directed at another member, they're abusing that member every time they post - long after the original argument should have been forgotten.

All the more reason why the Provocative and Unnecessary Committee wants to be involved.

Your complaint seems to be 1) signatures are personal; 2) they appear on every post.  But, for those in question, so are their posts mostly personal.  As to their appearance, there is no slack of insults in the posts.  They are for the most part ignored on every post by uninvlved posters who care more abut the dialogue than the personal animosity.

Here's my day: I get up in the morning, have breakfast, turn on the computer to see who are the combatants this day.  Oh, xxx and yyy are carrying on, left over from last night.  Ok, so I skim each post, ignore the personal insults, and drop my eyes to the last sentence, whereupon I learn that Israel has just closed a road, or ISIS has just lost a village.  

Nothing else is relevant to the uninvolved and indifferent.  We don't feel the same was as xxx or yyy.  We have different concerns.  We are pursuing different ends.  It's when you think we care, that threads like this arise: are signatures more important than posts?  Meh...who gives a fook?  So whether the insults are in the lead paragraph, or in the signature, they are almost always irrelevant.


And yet the above contradicts, as you are continuing to stir the situation, which is not helping anything here is it Quill

I mean everyone has moved on so why any need for the above?

There was none

Nobody has officiated you to any position.

If you have yourself, then good luck because it will be irrelevant

But enjoy that self promoted position that will have null effect on the decision of the Mods on signatures

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Victor might send me to the basement, but I'll just address a point you made in the locked thread. A signature is different to an ordinary post because it appears on every post. Therefore, if it's an abusive one directed at another member, they're abusing that member every time they post - long after the original argument should have been forgotten.

All the more reason why the Provocative and Unnecessary Committee wants to be involved.

Your complaint seems to be 1) signatures are personal; 2) they appear on every post.  But, for those in question, so are their posts mostly personal.  As to their appearance, there is no slack of insults in the posts.  They are for the most part ignored on every post by uninvlved posters who care more abut the dialogue than the personal animosity.

Here's my day: I get up in the morning, have breakfast, turn on the computer to see who are the combatants this day.  Oh, xxx and yyy are carrying on, left over from last night.  Ok, so I skim each post, ignore the personal insults, and drop my eyes to the last sentence, whereupon I learn that Israel has just closed a road, or ISIS has just lost a village.  

Nothing else is relevant to the uninvolved and indifferent.  We don't feel the same was as xxx or yyy.  We have different concerns.  We are pursuing different ends.  It's when you think we care, that threads like this arise: are signatures more important than posts?  Meh...who gives a fook?  So whether the insults are in the lead paragraph, or in the signature, they are almost always irrelevant.

A signature appears on every post though, so it's a constant reminder of some row or other that happened in the past. The one in question was also stirring it a bit, and it was clearly designed to piss off the person who it was about - ie, Didge. That's provocative and unnecessary.

I've had rows with people on this forum, but then I get on with them later. If they had a signature which was abusive towards me, or clearly designed to bait me, I wouldn't get on with them later would I?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who gave Zack a greenie for his post? Shocked

What you and Didge have in common is that you're both over sensitive.  

The person who gave me a green obviously knew what I meant.

But princesses like you and Didge are willing to throw your toys out of your pram at the slightest provocation. I suppose you now think I'm anti babies? HA HA!


IRONY =

Didge's total accumulated posts = 17...and he doesn't care but will do as Ben states! Rolling Eyes
Ragg's total accumulated posts = 14 ...and he/she DITTO likewise anything and everything that Didge posts!  Shocked  

Oh, TY - ignore option from the GODS!!! Point Proven beyond a doubt 'whiners R Us' run in pairs! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:24 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

What you and Didge have in common is that you're both over sensitive.  

The person who gave me a green obviously knew what I meant.

But princesses like you and Didge are willing to throw your toys out of your pram at the slightest provocation. I suppose you now think I'm anti babies? HA HA!


IRONY =

Didge's total accumulated posts = 17...and he doesn't care but will do as Ben states! Rolling Eyes
Ragg's total accumulated posts = 14 ...and he/she DITTO likewise anything and everything that Didge posts!  Shocked  

Oh, TY - ignore option from the GODS!!! Point Proven beyond a doubt 'whiners R Us' run in pairs! 

What are you talking about now? You really need to calm down.

I see you took me off "ignore" yet again. Laughing
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:25 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

What you and Didge have in common is that you're both over sensitive.  

The person who gave me a green obviously knew what I meant.

But princesses like you and Didge are willing to throw your toys out of your pram at the slightest provocation. I suppose you now think I'm anti babies? HA HA!


IRONY =

Didge's total accumulated posts = 17...and he doesn't care but will do as Ben states! Rolling Eyes
Ragg's total accumulated posts = 14 ...and he/she DITTO likewise anything and everything that Didge posts!  Shocked  

Oh, TY - ignore option from the GODS!!! Point Proven beyond a doubt 'whiners R Us' run in pairs! 


Well if people bring up posters names on points on this directing points to them, then they are going to have opinions on them

Seriously why are you so upset?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:26 pm

I actually don't know what that post meant.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Please be sure to run any signature by the 'Provocative and Unnecessary' Committee.  Send by PM to me or Wolfie.

All decisions are final.  Laughing

Victor might send me to the basement, but I'll just address a point you made in the locked thread. A signature is different to an ordinary post because it appears on every post. Therefore, if it's an abusive one directed at another member, they're abusing that member every time they post - long after the original argument should have been forgotten.

All the more reason why the Provocative and Unnecessary Committee wants to be involved.

Your complaint seems to be 1) signatures are personal; 2) they appear on every post.  But, for those in question, so are their posts mostly personal.  As to their appearance, there is no slack of insults in the posts.  They are for the most part ignored on every post by uninvlved posters who care more abut the dialogue than the personal animosity.

Here's my day: I get up in the morning, have breakfast, turn on the computer to see who are the combatants this day.  Oh, xxx and yyy are carrying on, left over from last night.  Ok, so I skim each post, ignore the personal insults, and drop my eyes to the last sentence, whereupon I learn that Israel has just closed a road, or ISIS has just lost a village.  

Nothing else is relevant to the uninvolved and indifferent.  We don't feel the same was as xxx or yyy.  We have different concerns.  We are pursuing different ends.  It's when you think we care, that threads like this arise: are signatures more important than posts?  Meh...who gives a fook?  So whether the insults are in the lead paragraph, or in the signature, they are almost always irrelevant.

Quill. You followed me round the board once, not for long, but still followed me, because you were incensed that I'd moved your thread to the relevant section.

You're not entirely innocent you know.
None of us are.

For the most part, you don't get involved and rarely are rude and abusive, I have to say., and rarely hold a grudge.
Rather like myself.
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who gave Zack a greenie for his post? Shocked

What you and Didge have in common is that you're both over sensitive.  

The person who gave me a green obviously knew what I meant.

But princesses like you and Didge are willing to throw your toys out of your pram at the slightest provocation. I suppose you now think I'm anti babies? HA HA!


alien

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:30 pm

sassy wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

What you and Didge have in common is that you're both over sensitive.  

The person who gave me a green obviously knew what I meant.

But princesses like you and Didge are willing to throw your toys out of your pram at the slightest provocation. I suppose you now think I'm anti babies? HA HA!


alien

Don't be so childish Sassy.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:


alien

Don't be so childish Sassy.


Agreeing with someone is being childish?  He has you two spot on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:34 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't be so childish Sassy.


Agreeing with someone is being childish?  He has you two spot on.

I don't have a problem with Zack, so nice try but no cigar. It seems that your new mate's MO is influencing you and not in a good way. It was nothing to do with you but you just had to stick your beak in.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:36 pm

I believe I was the one who gave him the greenie in the first place, so it was to do with me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:38 pm

sassy wrote:I believe I was the one who gave him the greenie in the first place, so it was to do with me.

I thought it was probably you.

You're the biggest tag-teamer on this forum, and you stick your beak in at every opportunity to stir things up. You're doing it on another thread right now.

avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:I believe I was the one who gave him the greenie in the first place, so it was to do with me.

I thought it was probably you.

You're the biggest tag-teamer on this forum, and you stick your beak in at every opportunity to stir things up. You're doing it on another thread right now.



After today, that is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:39 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I thought it was probably you.

You're the biggest tag-teamer on this forum, and you stick your beak in at every opportunity to stir things up. You're doing it on another thread right now.



After today, that is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

You don't even know what tag teaming is. You should learn so that you know when you're doing it.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:41 pm

sassy wrote:I believe I was the one who gave him the greenie in the first place, so it was to do with me.


Hmmm, please don't tell me that the 'QUEEN' of the  is dictating to you about:
1.) how to post
2.) what to say
3.) where to say it
4.) when to post it 

Surely - NOT; she couldn't be so presumptuous as to ASSume that she's been anointed the Community Forum Police For Proper Protocol --- No Way!!! 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Here comes the other half to tag-team with Sassy ...
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:46 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I thought it was probably you.

You're the biggest tag-teamer on this forum, and you stick your beak in at every opportunity to stir things up. You're doing it on another thread right now.


After today, that is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

Now that is just down right ROTFLMAO hilarious:
for a TROLL that had to be given the definition of "METAPHOR" and can't grasp the meaning of 'IRONY' either is still hounding you about 'TAG-TEAMING' ---

OMG --- I nearly fell out of my chair - LMAO cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:46 pm

More tag-teaming from the gruesome twosome ...
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Stormee wrote:The tag teamuz have arrived.

Do you fancy a bit of tag-teaming with me Stormee? Laughing
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:49 pm

So sassy is endorsing the sexist and homophobic views of a poster

Which means she cannot move on because her hate is so much for me, this supersedes any discrimination by a poster

Wow

Seriously Sassy you need to move on

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:51 pm

The three trolls together again, how sweet.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:51 pm

sassy wrote:The three trolls together again, how sweet.

Says the troll who looks for the nearest argument so she can tag-team with her new mate.
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:53 pm

I just want to know sassy why you seems to hate me far more than someone promoting such blatant sexist and homophobic views?

Serious question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you fancy a bit of tag-teaming with me Stormee? Laughing

I would not mind for fun Miss Ragga but you need opponents
of reasonable character, asp is a pain with the gobbledegook but not a vile and filthy individuals lacking in decorum/propriety/morals.
What can I say about the other one whose habits and antics are known all over forum world??????????? I prefer NOT to engage with such without protective clothing.
Your offer is respectfully declined.

You don't want to borrow my uzi then? lol!
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Signatures

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:55 pm

the forum rottweiller is watching
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9771
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:So sassy is endorsing the sexist and homophobic views of a poster

Which means she cannot move on because her hate is so much for me, this supersedes any discrimination by a poster

Wow

Seriously Sassy you need to move on

That's so funny. It was only 2 days ago that you were speaking of revenge on posters who had messed with you in the outside world.  HA HA!

Which is the reason why you're so nasty to Sassy, by your admission.

I think it's you who needs to let go.


Come Zacky, why not come clean mate?

You have only recently watched "Return of the Jedi" and have a thing for Princess Leia in the Gold Bikini.
Its alright mate, I understand you are picturing me in a Gold Bikini and sexually fantasizing about me in this, in your sleep. I get that mate, and you are concerned about waking up finding a wet patch on your undies.

Its okay mate, its perfectly healthy and normal for a boy of 13 to have wet dreams, so do not feel embarrassed about it.    


Mate you continually prove why Islam is a poor religion, if this is what hate, and discriminating views you hold of women and homosexuals, or you are just a very bad Muslim.. Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Okay then. So we all know where we stand in regards to signatures at least..... Rolling Eyes
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:02 pm

eddie wrote:Okay then. So we all know where we stand in regards to signatures at least..... Rolling Eyes

Have the rules been announced?
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Yes. We ain't got no sigs until everyone calms down and stops being s bit childish.
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:13 pm

eddie wrote:Yes. We ain't got no sigs until everyone calms down and stops being s bit childish.

Oh right. I knew that bit. Laughing
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31679
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signatures

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Yes. We ain't got no sigs until everyone calms down and stops being s bit childish.

Oh right. I knew that bit. Laughing

Thought I'd reiterate for the hard of hearing Razz
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Signatures

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


Come Zacky, why not come clean mate?

You have only recently watched "Return of the Jedi" and have a thing for Princess Leia in the Gold Bikini.
Its alright mate, I understand you are picturing me in a Gold Bikini and sexually fantasizing about me in this, in your sleep. I get that mate, and you are concerned about waking up finding a wet patch on your undies.

Its okay mate, its perfectly healthy and normal for a boy of 13 to have wet dreams, so do not feel embarrassed about it.    


Mate you continually prove why Islam is a poor religion, if this is what hate, and discriminating views you hold of women and homosexuals, or you are just a very bad Muslim.. Laughing

I'm glad you're not still upset that you were forced to change your mobile phone number.

Have a good Sunday, buddy.

Sorry Zack to dissappoint you, but  I am not upset
All this proves is actually how upset you are.
You would go to such lengths to create an account claiming I am gay looking for casual sex.
That speaks volumes about your homophobia, your immaturity and fundamentally, why as you a virgin and over 40 you have never been had a loving relationship..
All you are proving is how in fact it was you upset, by going to such childish lengths to attempt to get at me.

I mean seriously, I laughed at it, because your view to try and embarrass me, was based on you being upset.
All it proves is how immature and vindictive you are and that you cannot let anything go, your modulus is permanently set on vengeance.
Your problem is you want to control everyone, and this proves it. You will not accept I have different views to you, so you go to such extremes in the attempt to shame them and poorly fail at this. That is like any domestic abuser,  that they lack any ability to control. You also think its amusing to prey on what you think is weak. That means you get great pleasure out of taking advantage of others who are only weaker mentally than you.

On every aspect Zack, all you are doing and proving to the forum, is what a sour grape you really are.
Your childishness, never did effect anything, even though it could have done to others, showing how irresponsible you are.
So on every level you only ended up exposing how utterly immature you are Zack and the only one so upset they would go to such lengths to attempt to get at people. You really are a true embarrassment to your own faith and about the worst possible advertisement going for Islam

Now you can reply and continue to be upset, where as stated, I have washed my hands of your mood swings
So continue to have the hump or reply with more immaturity, because I have moved on.

But the most funniest thing which exposes you and makes you look childish, is you openly admit to wanting to being angry, upset and vengeful. As nobody of these traits would even do what you did. I mean what it even shows is how long you hold a grudge, which it seems to be indefinitely. So you lack any comprehension of empathy. For that I pity you.

Have a good Sunday mate

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Signatures

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum