Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Sun 6 Mar - 21:10

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Cc5L7RCUUAAbrAd

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by nicko on Sun 3 Apr - 20:17

Killed 500 children?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11421
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Sun 3 Apr - 22:49

You are kidding you don't know, right?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by nicko on Mon 4 Apr - 6:40

You do tend to exaggerate a tad.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11421
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:26

Don't be silly, if you don't know, find out.  How on earth you can't know is beyond me.



He said the Committee was appalled by the level of violence and unprecedented scale of destruction unleashed by Israel upon the people of Gaza during the summer, exacerbating the existing suffering of the people there.

Three months after the ceasefire, it was all too clear that civilians, including children, had paid the heaviest price, he said, noting that the latest figures available from the United Nations indicated that 1,523 Palestinian civilians, including 519 children, were killed during the hostilities in July and August.  That figure was shocking, not only because it exceeded the casualty figures of Israel’s military operations in 2008-09 and 2012, but also because civilian deaths represented 69 per cent of the total number of Palestinian fatalities during the hostilities — an unacceptably high ration that could not be dismissed as “collateral damage”.  A further 11,000 or so people were injured, many of whom would live with debilitating injuries and disabilities for the rest of their lives.

http://www.un.org/press/en/2014/gaspd574.doc.htm


Of that 11,000 injuured, hundreds are children who are now amputees.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:27

Yep jackanory

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:29

The UN tends not to lie Nicko.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon 4 Apr - 11:29

I can't see anything in the first post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32879
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:31

[size=46][size=46]Top World Generals: No Israeli War Crimes in Gaza[/size][/size]


http://www.israeltoday.co.il/Default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=26792

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:31

Raggamuffin wrote:I can't see anything in the first post.


That's because you have pictures blocked.  As there are now no signatures, you a losing out on all the pictures.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:35


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:36





Real experts on the rules of engagement, not Islamist appeasers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon 4 Apr - 11:40

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I can't see anything in the first post.


That's because you have pictures blocked.  As there are now no signatures, you a losing out on all the pictures.

I don't have them all blocked - I only blocked individual signatures anyway. I don't know what the problem is tbh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32879
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:45

The problem is sassy does not know the rules of engagement and goes off people who falsely charge israel with war crimes.
The reason that they do, is for one intention, to have the world hate Israel

Does sassy ever condemn that Hamas commits war crime with every single rocket attack on Israel?
That they use human shields, another war crime?

Both documented with evidence?

The simple answer is no, so she invents claims, in or to dehumanize Jews, top make them as hated as ISIS

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by nicko on Mon 4 Apr - 11:49

Sassy, I had a few dealings with the UN in Bosnia, please don't believe everything they say..I don't!
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11421
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:54

OFGS!   Yea right Nicko, they have to account for everything they say and produce evidence for it.  Obviously Palestinian children's lives mean nothing to you and the dodgy one, Muslim or christian.

There is a list of their names and ages and photos of their dead bodies, but hey, they are just kids with brown skins so lets forget about them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon 4 Apr - 11:55

OK, I've got the picture now. I can get it by quoting you Sassy and then copying the URL.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32879
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 11:58

sassy wrote:OFGS!   Yea right Nicko, they have to account for everything they say and produce evidence for it.  Obviously Palestinian children's lives mean nothing to you and the dodgy one, Muslim or christian.

There is a list of their names and ages and photos of their dead bodies, but hey, they are just kids with brown skins so lets forget about them.


Look most people know you are a racist vile twat, who uses the same methods of the nazi's to dehumanize Israeli Jews

As seen when shown real war crimes, you go silent and refuse to condemn

In a court of law, it would get absolutely creamed if any ridiculous charges of war crimes were presented

The main reason is Israel does more than any other army to warn civilians, and also surrenders the element of surprise by doing so

OF course we see you calling on countless other world dignitaries to be stopped from talking .You really are low life scum

And the UN position of civilians killed in Syria by air camapaigns

http://www.mintpressnews.com/u-n-war-crimes-team-wont-investigate-foreign-air-strikes-in-syria/212142/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Apr - 12:00

Raggamuffin wrote:OK, I've got the picture now. I can get it by quoting you Sassy and then copying the URL.


Hadn't thought of that!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon 4 Apr - 12:01

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:OK, I've got the picture now. I can get it by quoting you Sassy and then copying the URL.


Hadn't thought of that!

I've done that before, but the first time I tried it this time it wouldn't come up. I've got it now though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 32879
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by eddie on Mon 4 Apr - 17:26

sassy wrote:OFGS!   Yea right Nicko, they have to account for everything they say and produce evidence for it.  Obviously Palestinian children's lives mean nothing to you and the dodgy one, Muslim or christian.

There is a list of their names and ages and photos of their dead bodies, but hey, they are just kids with brown skins so lets forget about them.

That's a bit harsh. I never saw anyone say they didn't care about children dying sassy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37415
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by nicko on Mon 4 Apr - 21:21

So I don't care about children dying, you are fucking disgusting as well as not knowing what your talking about, I put my life on the line to save children in a war zone. what have you done apart from spouting rubbish about Israel, fuck off you big mouthed bitch.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11421
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by nicko on Mon 4 Apr - 22:10

I see you'v gone very quiet sassy, realised you have put your big mouth in motion before your brain was in gear?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11421
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz Empty Re: Protests planned in Melbourne over visit by Benny Gantz

Post by Guest on Tue 5 Apr - 9:43

Well, it's rather difficult to post when I'm not here you know Nicko, I do have other things to do.  I posted exactly what I meant.  The photo said over 500 children died.  You didn't say 'even if the figures aren't quite that, it's terrible', you said 'you are prone to exaggeration'.  When I showed you the UN report, you said 'don't believe the UN'.  When I explained that they had named every single child and it had been verified, and there were also hundreds of children who were now amputees, did you say, that's just terrible?   No, you didn't.  You then disappeared and said nothing.  So don't give me the crap about not thinking.  I said exactly what I thought.  If 500 Israeli children had died I'd say exactly the same thing, but they didn't.  1 did, and I said 1 was too many.  But Israeli's sat on a hilltop and cheered every missile that killed those kids, I'd love to see what would have been said if it was the other way round.  And don't tell me I'm exaggerating that or making it up, the BBC filmed it, and the BBC film crew were sickened by it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum