How to turn off other people's signatures?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Some members are using huge images as sigs, as far as I can see. Is there any way of turning these off so I don't have to view them?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7913
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:15 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

I understand what it means Sassy....I just find it distressing to see all the time.

No worries, I think everyone has the point now, so I'll just leave the map.

Thank you...I for one appreciate that. x
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15140
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:16 pm

sassy wrote:Never mind, it's fun and I'll probably change it again in a few days.  You are such a lot of moaning minnies.

I know. I feel quite bad about it as I should have used Ad Blocker earlier.  Sorry.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7913
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Syl wrote:
sassy wrote:

No worries, I think everyone has the point now, so I'll just leave the map.

Thank you...I for one appreciate that. x

I know it wasn't nice, but I'm of the opinion that sometimes showing people the truth is more important than upsetting them.   However, had no intention of sticking it under your nose for ever, because I know how I felt when I first saw it and read about it. x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:18 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:Never mind, it's fun and I'll probably change it again in a few days.  You are such a lot of moaning minnies.

I know. I feel quite bad about it as I should have used Ad Blocker earlier.  Sorry.


I might just put it at the top instead lol geek

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:21 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

Thank you...I for one appreciate that. x

I know it wasn't nice, but I'm of the opinion that sometimes showing people the truth is more important than upsetting them.   However, had no intention of sticking it under your nose for ever, because I know how I felt when I first saw it and read about it. x

A picture paints a thousand words...it's true.
Sometimes I have to steal myself before I look at something I know is going to be distressing though, and having a pic like that on display was too much for me.
Anyway it's gone now...I don't have to keep averting. x
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15140
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

Thank you...I for one appreciate that. x

I know it wasn't nice, but I'm of the opinion that sometimes showing people the truth is more important than upsetting them.   However, had no intention of sticking it under your nose for ever, because I know how I felt when I first saw it and read about it. x


But there is no truth to a lie claimed of Israeli snipers murdering pregnant Palestinian women deliberately

So why would you post such a thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

http://www.mosaisk.com/auschwitz/Adolf-Hitler-about-the-Jews.php

Its so astounding that you would use deceit as seen before in history to deligitimize the Jews

So where is your evidence to this claim?

There is none except some extremist t-shirts printed

Why would you attempt to do what Hitler did

Well when Hitler deligitimized the Jews it allowed Germans to believe it was acceptable and normal to kill them as if they were animals and thus sub-human.

So the question is why do you use the same immoral tactics did to promote hate against Jews?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Oh and to prove my point on Sassy's map being a lie:




College Politics Textbook Includes Debunked Israel-Palestine ‘Map That Lies’ — and Publisher Responds

Mar. 2, 2016 10:51am Sharona Schwartz








The McGraw-Hill Education book publisher said Wednesday that it would temporarily stop selling one of its college world politics textbooks so that it could review a previously discredited series of maps about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that was included in its pages.
In October, MSNBC apologized for airing the nearly identical four-map graphic, which it later called “completely wrong.”

The publisher’s decision came after pro-Israel blogger Elder of Ziyon reported Tuesday that the map series appeared on page 123 of McGraw-Hill’s college textbook “Global Politics: Engaging a Complex World.”
The graphic purports to show how Israel has taken Palestinian land over five decades.

The map has been widely used by Israel detractors, and has been widely discredited. (Image source: Elder of Ziyon)

“Pending a review, we are placing a hold on sales of the book,” Catherine Mathis, chief communications officer for McGraw-Hill Education, told TheBlaze via email in response to a request for comment.
The book – which retails at online booksellers at $134.21 — presented territories described as “Palestinian land” in green and “Jewish land” in blue in 1946 and 1947 and described the panels as showing the “Palestinian loss of land” over time.
Two more maps dated after Israel’s establishment as an independent state in 1948 denoted the territories as “Palestinian land” and “Israeli land.”
The problem is that Palestinians never actually had sovereignty over any land before Israel withdrew from Gaza and Jericho in 1994 as part of the Oslo Accords.
The blogger who writes under the pen name Elder of Ziyon has taken to calling the graphic “The Map that Lies.” It is often used by detractors of Israel trying to make a case that Israel has over the years vastly expanded its control over Palestinian land.
“The amount of ‘Palestinian land’ hasn’t shrunk — it was created for the first time ever,” Elder of Ziyon observed, referring to Israel’s withdrawal from West Bank and Gaza territories under the Oslo Accords.
Contrary to the McGraw-Hill textbook’s map presentation, prior to the 1967 Six Day War, Jordan controlled the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip. Palestinians living under Jordanian control were Jordanian citizens.
Furthermore, the entire territory comprising where both Jews and Arabs lived under control of the British Mandatory government between World War I and World War II was called “Palestine.” In fact, numerous Jewish initiatives before 1948 used the “Palestine” name, including the Palestine Post (the precursor to today’s Jerusalem Post) and the Palestine Orchestra (the precursor to the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra).
Another key detail omitted in the college textbook is that the 1947 U.N. Partition Plan was rejected by the Arab states, which did not agree to the creation of a Jewish state, even in a fraction of the territory that comprises today’s Israel.
“I was shocked and astonished to see this deceptive and false graphic being used in the textbook. Up until now, it had only been used in anti-Israel propaganda,” blogger Elder of Ziyon told TheBlaze via email. “The authors edited the graphic to make it even worse, referring to each successive panel as a ‘stage’ as if the Jews have been planning to dispossess Arabs for over seventy years.”
The book appears to be used as a textbook in several college courses whose syllabi are posted online, including at Northwestern Oklahoma State University and Western Illinois University.
Following a controversy that erupted after MSNBC aired the similar map graphic, the networkacknowledged that “the maps were not factually accurate” and said that “we regret using them.”
Read Elder of Ziyon’s point-by-point explanation of the map’s multiple flaws here.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/02/college-politics-textbook-includes-debunked-israel-palestine-map-that-lies-and-publisher-responds/

You see that is now two signatures sassy has posted that are absolute lies

So again why is Sassy lying

Because she wants Israel to cease to exist

She wants to deligitimize Jews just as Hitler did, tot he point they become hated again in history that all nations will treat them as a Pariah state and be overrun and butchered by Hamas

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Didge. Are you actually saying 'she' wants to see Jews butchered?????

Why do you say 'she' wants Israel to cease to exist????????

Serious question.

SERIOUSLY...that's a "SERIOUS QUESTION"...when there's nothing typed out here on any of this day's postings that has Sassy's signature attributed to it???

Feeding a TROLL - after such a hateful LIE was posted --- Amazing!  And I thought you better man to stoop so low! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Good Question Stormie

Well lets look at this map, is it true or a lie?



Its a lie

Its claiming all the land in Red, which is presently Israel is stolen land

This is completely false

So why make such an accusation?

To deligitimize the right of a nation to exist

Now the Palestinians had rejected a two-state solution back in 1937 and 1947, when the Peel Commission and then the United Nations General Assembly offered to split the land into two areas. At this time the land was the British mandate, with areas having a majority of Jews and a majority of Arabs in others areas. The majoirty of both Arabs and Jews had been migrating to the area for over a century. Though there was Jews and Arabs who had been living there far longer than this. Now Jews legally bought land off the Ottoman Empire, when it was controlled by them. So before even the civil war in 1947, Palestinians had been attacking and murdering jews

For example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

Put it this way Stormie, Poland was created from a minority people who resided into vast nations at the end of WW1, Germany and Russia. Hitler and both Russia wished to eradicate Poland from the map, of which they both did in 1939. You see a similar story with the Palestinian authorities. Before 1967 the west bank was part of Jordan and Gaza was part of Eygpt, which at no point did the Palestinians claim it was occupied, even though it was. In 1964 the PLO created their charter, which did not claim these areas were occupied, but that Israel was in occupation on the land it had been voted in the UN through the partition plan and through winging the 1947 civil war with palestine. When the Arab nations invaded they vowed to wipe out the Jews. The hamas charter vows to wipe them out. So what do you think would happen if Israel had no nations backing them anymore? Both claim the whole of israel is stolen Palestinian land, which is an utter lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_National_Covenant

What she is say is the jews have no right to self determination by claiming a falsehood as No Palestinian nation has ever existed in history until actually Israel agreed the Oslo accord which has brought about for the first time in history the chance for a Palestinian state

So why is it you ask Sassy makes the same fabricated claims that the land is stolen?

Simple, there is only one reason, that she believes it should not exist, as why else falsely claim it is all stolen?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:05 pm

The first thing I did when I logged on this evening was block the signatures of three members. lol!

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:09 pm

You want a medal?  So?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:11 pm

sassy wrote:You want a medal?  So?

Do you want a medal for the largest signature? Cool

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Why should I.    It's a long map, if I reduced it's width anymore it's wouldn't be readable.

No go and tag with someone else.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:15 pm

sassy wrote:Why should I.    It's a long map, if I reduced it's width anymore it's wouldn't be readable.

No go and tag with someone else.

I'm not tagging with you ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:Oh and to prove my point on Sassy's map being a lie:




College Politics Textbook Includes Debunked Israel-Palestine ‘Map That Lies’ — and Publisher Responds

Mar. 2, 2016 10:51am Sharona Schwartz








The McGraw-Hill Education book publisher said Wednesday that it would temporarily stop selling one of its college world politics textbooks so that it could review a previously discredited series of maps about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that was included in its pages.
In October, MSNBC apologized for airing the nearly identical four-map graphic, which it later called “completely wrong.”

The publisher’s decision came after pro-Israel blogger Elder of Ziyon reported Tuesday that the map series appeared on page 123 of McGraw-Hill’s college textbook “Global Politics: Engaging a Complex World.”
The graphic purports to show how Israel has taken Palestinian land over five decades.

The map has been widely used by Israel detractors, and has been widely discredited. (Image source: Elder of Ziyon)

“Pending a review, we are placing a hold on sales of the book,” Catherine Mathis, chief communications officer for McGraw-Hill Education, told TheBlaze via email in response to a request for comment.
The book – which retails at online booksellers at $134.21 — presented territories described as “Palestinian land” in green and “Jewish land” in blue in 1946 and 1947 and described the panels as showing the “Palestinian loss of land” over time.
Two more maps dated after Israel’s establishment as an independent state in 1948 denoted the territories as “Palestinian land” and “Israeli land.”
The problem is that Palestinians never actually had sovereignty over any land before Israel withdrew from Gaza and Jericho in 1994 as part of the Oslo Accords.
The blogger who writes under the pen name Elder of Ziyon has taken to calling the graphic “The Map that Lies.” It is often used by detractors of Israel trying to make a case that Israel has over the years vastly expanded its control over Palestinian land.
“The amount of ‘Palestinian land’ hasn’t shrunk — it was created for the first time ever,” Elder of Ziyon observed, referring to Israel’s withdrawal from West Bank and Gaza territories under the Oslo Accords.
Contrary to the McGraw-Hill textbook’s map presentation, prior to the 1967 Six Day War, Jordan controlled the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip. Palestinians living under Jordanian control were Jordanian citizens.
Furthermore, the entire territory comprising where both Jews and Arabs lived under control of the British Mandatory government between World War I and World War II was called “Palestine.” In fact, numerous Jewish initiatives before 1948 used the “Palestine” name, including the Palestine Post (the precursor to today’s Jerusalem Post) and the Palestine Orchestra (the precursor to the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra).
Another key detail omitted in the college textbook is that the 1947 U.N. Partition Plan was rejected by the Arab states, which did not agree to the creation of a Jewish state, even in a fraction of the territory that comprises today’s Israel.
“I was shocked and astonished to see this deceptive and false graphic being used in the textbook. Up until now, it had only been used in anti-Israel propaganda,” blogger Elder of Ziyon told TheBlaze via email. “The authors edited the graphic to make it even worse, referring to each successive panel as a ‘stage’ as if the Jews have been planning to dispossess Arabs for over seventy years.”
The book appears to be used as a textbook in several college courses whose syllabi are posted online, including at Northwestern Oklahoma State University and Western Illinois University.
Following a controversy that erupted after MSNBC aired the similar map graphic, the networkacknowledged that “the maps were not factually accurate” and said that “we regret using them.”
Read Elder of Ziyon’s point-by-point explanation of the map’s multiple flaws here.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/02/college-politics-textbook-includes-debunked-israel-palestine-map-that-lies-and-publisher-responds/

You see that is now two signatures sassy has posted that are absolute lies

So again why is Sassy lying

Because she wants Israel to cease to exist

She wants to deligitimize Jews just as Hitler did, tot he point they become hated again in history that all nations will treat them as a Pariah state and be overrun and butchered by Hamas


Didge. Are you actually saying 'she' wants to see Jews butchered?????

Why do you say 'she' wants Israel to cease to exist????????

Serious question.


Those maps are absolutely accurate and depict the land that has been stolen from Palestine.  Israel should go back to it's own borders, to the land it was given, that caused enough grief, it's illegal expansion is terrorism.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 pm

I would not worry what matters is that the map is irrelevant as there has never been a Palestinian nation

Its what the left do, they decieve people with lies in order then to drive through their bullshit and hate against a group of people and this forum endorses racism incitement to hate

Its a regressive cesspit of white hatred

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:Why should I.    It's a long map, if I reduced it's width anymore it's wouldn't be readable.

No go and tag with someone else.

I'm not tagging with you ...


I'm so thankful, I'll rest easy now, would have had nightmares, robots working with me. Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:17 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not tagging with you ...


I'm so thankful, I'll rest easy now, would have had nightmares, robots working with me. Laughing

You implied that I was - ie, I can't go and tag with someone else if I wasn't tagging with you in the first place.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:18 pm

sassy wrote:
Stormee wrote:


Didge. Are you actually saying 'she' wants to see Jews butchered?????

Why do you say 'she' wants Israel to cease to exist????????

Serious question.


Those maps are absolutely accurate and depict the land that has been stolen from Palestine.  Israel should go back to it's own borders, to the land it was given, that caused enough grief, it's illegal expansion is terrorism.


So maps that have been debunked are now accurate?

One moment


  



That is all the evidence you need to understand how insane lefties are


There has never been a Palestinian nation, so the maps are an utter lie

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

I know it wasn't nice, but I'm of the opinion that sometimes showing people the truth is more important than upsetting them.   However, had no intention of sticking it under your nose for ever, because I know how I felt when I first saw it and read about it. x


But there is no truth to a lie claimed of Israeli snipers murdering pregnant Palestinian women deliberately

So why would you post such a thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

http://www.mosaisk.com/auschwitz/Adolf-Hitler-about-the-Jews.php

Its so astounding that you would use deceit as seen before in history to deligitimize the Jews

So where is your evidence to this claim?

There is none except some extremist t-shirts printed

Why would you attempt to do what Hitler did

Well when Hitler deligitimized the Jews it allowed Germans to believe it was acceptable and normal to kill them as if they were animals and thus sub-human.

So the question is why do you use the same immoral tactics did to promote hate against Jews?


Remeber what kind of scum sassy is and the methods she uses

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

I know it wasn't nice, but I'm of the opinion that sometimes showing people the truth is more important than upsetting them.   However, had no intention of sticking it under your nose for ever, because I know how I felt when I first saw it and read about it. x


But there is no truth to a lie claimed of Israeli snipers murdering pregnant Palestinian women deliberately

So why would you post such a thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

http://www.mosaisk.com/auschwitz/Adolf-Hitler-about-the-Jews.php

Its so astounding that you would use deceit as seen before in history to deligitimize the Jews

So where is your evidence to this claim?

There is none except some extremist t-shirts printed

Why would you attempt to do what Hitler did

Well when Hitler deligitimized the Jews it allowed Germans to believe it was acceptable and normal to kill them as if they were animals and thus sub-human.

So the question is why do you use the same immoral tactics did to promote hate against Jews?
that's what anti semites do, they tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3018
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Didge wrote:


But there is no truth to a lie claimed of Israeli snipers murdering pregnant Palestinian women deliberately

So why would you post such a thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

http://www.mosaisk.com/auschwitz/Adolf-Hitler-about-the-Jews.php

Its so astounding that you would use deceit as seen before in history to deligitimize the Jews

So where is your evidence to this claim?

There is none except some extremist t-shirts printed

Why would you attempt to do what Hitler did

Well when Hitler deligitimized the Jews it allowed Germans to believe it was acceptable and normal to kill them as if they were animals and thus sub-human.

So the question is why do you use the same immoral tactics did to promote hate against Jews?
that's what anti semites do, they tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth


Wrong again, I showed the T SHIRTS ISSUED BY THE ISRAELI ARMY DEPICTING A PREGNANT WOMAN WITH THE GUN SIGHT ON HER, SAYING 1 SHOT 2 HITS.    THE ISRAELI ARMY PROUDLY GAVE THEM OUT.



Last edited by sassy on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:09 pm

sassy wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
that's what anti semites do, they tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth


Wrong again, I showed the T SHIRTS ISSUED BY THE ISRAELI ARMY DEPICTING A PREGNANT WOMAN WITH THE GUN SIGHT ON HER, SAYING 1 SHOT 2 HITS.    THE ISRAELI ARMY PROUDLY GAVE THEM OUT.


Which also claimed he IDF had murdered pregnant women deliberately,

An utter lie

Just as the Nazi's did

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:10 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Didge wrote:


But there is no truth to a lie claimed of Israeli snipers murdering pregnant Palestinian women deliberately

So why would you post such a thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

http://www.mosaisk.com/auschwitz/Adolf-Hitler-about-the-Jews.php

Its so astounding that you would use deceit as seen before in history to deligitimize the Jews

So where is your evidence to this claim?

There is none except some extremist t-shirts printed

Why would you attempt to do what Hitler did

Well when Hitler deligitimized the Jews it allowed Germans to believe it was acceptable and normal to kill them as if they were animals and thus sub-human.

So the question is why do you use the same immoral tactics did to promote hate against Jews?
that's what anti semites do, they tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth


Indeed she is a wannabe Aufseherinnen

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:19 pm

sassy wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
that's what anti semites do, they tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth


Wrong again, I showed the T SHIRTS ISSUED BY THE ISRAELI ARMY DEPICTING A PREGNANT WOMAN WITH THE GUN SIGHT ON HER, SAYING 1 SHOT 2 HITS.    THE ISRAELI ARMY PROUDLY GAVE THEM OUT.


They weren't issued by the army.

The army said it would not tolerate the T-shirts and would take disciplinary action against the soldiers involved, although it was not clear how many wore the shirts or how widely they were distributed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/israel-military-rips-soldiers-wearing-t-shirts-pregnant-woman-rifle-cross-hairs-article-1.361380

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:


Wrong again, I showed the T SHIRTS ISSUED BY THE ISRAELI ARMY DEPICTING A PREGNANT WOMAN WITH THE GUN SIGHT ON HER, SAYING 1 SHOT 2 HITS.    THE ISRAELI ARMY PROUDLY GAVE THEM OUT.


They weren't issued by the army.

The army said it would not tolerate the T-shirts and would take disciplinary action against the soldiers involved, although it was not clear how many wore the shirts or how widely they were distributed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/israel-military-rips-soldiers-wearing-t-shirts-pregnant-woman-rifle-cross-hairs-article-1.361380


You see Rags, she lies and lies and lies, as she has only one intent to instill hate and also failed to back up the disgusting claim that IDF snipers were deliberately killing pregnant women

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:


Wrong again, I showed the T SHIRTS ISSUED BY THE ISRAELI ARMY DEPICTING A PREGNANT WOMAN WITH THE GUN SIGHT ON HER, SAYING 1 SHOT 2 HITS.    THE ISRAELI ARMY PROUDLY GAVE THEM OUT.


They weren't issued by the army.

The army said it would not tolerate the T-shirts and would take disciplinary action against the soldiers involved, although it was not clear how many wore the shirts or how widely they were distributed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/israel-military-rips-soldiers-wearing-t-shirts-pregnant-woman-rifle-cross-hairs-article-1.361380


Course they did when the news of them got out, they were worn for a reason though by the IDF, and they were very happy to wear them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:28 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They weren't issued by the army.


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/israel-military-rips-soldiers-wearing-t-shirts-pregnant-woman-rifle-cross-hairs-article-1.361380


Course they did when the news of them got out, they were worn for a reason though by the IDF, and they were very happy to wear them.




Bullshit alert


back that up or shut the fuck up you lying wannabe Aufseherinnen

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:26 am

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:


Course they did when the news of them got out, they were worn for a reason though by the IDF, and they were very happy to wear them.

Bullshit alert


back that up or shut the fuck up you lying wannabe Aufseherinnen

God...no wonder Sky imploded.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23067
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:42 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bullshit alert


back that up or shut the fuck up you lying wannabe Aufseherinnen

God...no wonder Sky imploded.


You smoking crack again?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

God...no wonder Sky imploded.
You smoking crack again?

What does that mean, didge? There's not a scintilla of reality to that. It's like Republicans and Benghazi or Republicans and Hillary's emails. There's no there there.

Is your whole life going to be a monument to fabricated wasted efforts? Don't you want to contribute something that you consider meaningful?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23067
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:
You smoking crack again?

What does that mean, didge?  There's not a scintilla of reality to that.  It's like Republicans and Benghazi or Republicans and Hillary's emails.  There's no there there.

Is your whole life going to be a monument to fabricated wasted efforts?  Don't you want to contribute something that you consider meaningful?

Sorry I do not understand gibberish and nonsense

You have no concept of my life and again what you construe to be a constructive life might be for another nothing more than a waste

So your view was most definitely nonsense

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to turn off other people's signatures?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum