An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think?

Go down

An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? Empty An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think?

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:49 pm

I'm not the author. Just came across this and wondered what people thought of the idea?

An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? Image33

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? Empty Re: An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Very good!

Especially last bit...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? Empty Re: An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think?

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:04 pm

I think it's workable and with a little thought and tweaks etc this could be successful

This could make everyone happy, most of all, the refugees who have lost their homes.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:17 pm

eddie wrote:I think it's workable and with a little thought and tweaks etc this could be successful

This could make everyone happy, most of all, the refugees who have lost their homes.
No its not workable not in the slightest these people in the majority are fleeing conflict why would you send them back to be killed ? and would that be the women and children left without a parent
yes it will help the refugee problem it will mean a lot of the males will die and all that is left is he old young women and infirm

the refuge problem is very easy to address once the conflicts are over but its this time in between that is putting such a strain on  the west
However that is all so easy to fix certainly in the short term but people in charge of this don`t use there brains or are just plainly don`t think out side the box (i know some hate that term :-)  )

i reckon i could spend less than a quarter of the combined entire relief budget they would be no more mass drownings people would be safe ,secure ,and cared for terrorist could be weaned out  and captured with little  risk of one slipping through the net

but as all ways the monkeys are in charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:34 pm

eddie wrote:I'm not the author. Just came across this and wondered what people thought of the idea?

An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? Image33

Sometimes, something comes up that makes me despair at the lack of intelligence in a proportiion of the human race.   The above is an example.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:36 pm

what is workable IMo at a fraction of the cost are these

An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? <a href=An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? Untitl15" />
http://cruiseship.homestead.com/1600pax_Cruise_Ship.pdf

they are hundreds of such vessels for sale

not only could they be stationed in the Med to pick up the ones trying to cross  and stop them getting any further
they could be moored of ports and such to provide accommodation for those already hear
they have there own systems to cope with almost everything and with some modification could hold a lot more
and when the time comes easy to take them back if peace every breaks out

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:54 pm

korban dallas wrote:what is workable IMo at a fraction of the cost are these

An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? <a href=An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? Untitl15" />
http://cruiseship.homestead.com/1600pax_Cruise_Ship.pdf

they are hundreds of such vessels for sale

not only could they be stationed in the Med to pick up the ones trying to cross  and stop them getting any further
they could be moored of ports and such to provide accommodation for those already hear
they have there own systems to cope with almost everything and with some modification could hold a lot more
and when the time comes easy to take them back if peace every breaks out

That is a very good idea, if you are not going to resettle them

the OP is ridiculous, cause what are those guns ISIS has? oh yeah the ones the USA left... stupid US plan solve everything by throwing guns at it, too many guns solution More guns  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Dumb ass should have been against the military going in when Bush sent them over to create this mess in the first place.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:17 pm

I thought that ISIS got most of their weapons when the Iraqi army left in such a hurry that they left all their weapons,[including Tanks] behind!
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Why is it a stupid idea to help grown men win their land back?
Pray tell.

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:11 pm

I don't particularly look forward to throwing $138,300 of taxpayer money, per soldier, at the problem when we could house them for far less.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I don't particularly look forward to throwing $138,300 of taxpayer money, per soldier, at the problem when we could house them for far less.

Housing them isn't solving the problem for them or us.
They want to return to their home leaned so why not help them? Housing them is lazy and yes Ben, the US is so, so much bigger than the UK and we are running out of room and very overcrowded.

So what is wrong with fun fin them to fight their own battle?

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:20 pm

"But is it a crisis? What if the UK just gave up and let everyone in? We ran the numbers, and it would cost the UK taxpayer about £283m a year.

That figure breaks down like this: last year 31,945 people applied for asylum in the UK. Each asylum applicant receives £36.95 a week as a minimum for maintenance – with some possible extras if they have young children. That's a total of £61.4m a year.

Read more: The European Commission just unveiled strict new migration rules

Housing all 31,945 asylum seekers for the year would equate to around £6,937 per migrant per year. Added to our maintenance figure, the total figure to house and feed all the asylum seekers who applied to live in the UK last year comes to is £283m."

An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? Image34

http://www.cityam.com/221546/how-much-would-it-cost-uk-accept-all-asylum-seekers

Last edited by eddie on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I don't particularly look forward to throwing $138,300 of taxpayer money, per soldier, at the problem when we could house them for far less.

They want to return to their home leaned so why not help them? Housing them is lazy and yes Ben, the US is so, so much bigger than the UK and we are running out of room and very overcrowded.

The United States is not going to spend nearly $2 trillion (I did the math) to train somebody else's army. That is half of our entire federal budget.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:22 pm

The OP proposal also implies that while we're spending half our federal budget to train the fighting age men, we'd be taking care of the women and children as well.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:The OP proposal also implies that while we're spending half our federal budget to train the fighting age men, we'd be taking care of the women and children as well.

Isn't it better to invest the money on helping them to help,themselves?
At the moment, housing them and keeping them, is not benefiting anyone is it?

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Why would some one who is young and fit not want to fight to take their country back from savages
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:The OP proposal also implies that while we're spending half our federal budget to train the fighting age men, we'd be taking care of the women and children as well.

Isn't it better to invest the money on helping them to help,themselves?
At the moment, housing them and keeping them, is not benefiting anyone is it?

An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? 204763

Not anyone???!!!

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:50 pm

nicko wrote:Why would some one who is young and fit not want to fight to take their country back from savages

ISIS conquers towns, rounds up all weapons, bans public meetings and forces people to swear allegiance to them. You think they're trying to make uprisings impossible?

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

The United States is not going to spend nearly $2 trillion (I did the math) to train somebody else's army. That is half of our entire federal budget.
And to be honest repeating the mistakes of the past America and others fund a "side", that side then turns round and bites you in the ass ,it happens every time ,and all your doing is training people to fight you some day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Well, would those people who support this idea, kindly tell me WHO they are going to go back and fight, because if you think ISIS is their main problem actually in Syria, you would be way off the mark.

Who has caused the latest refugee crisis?  Who has destroyed more of Syrian and killed and maimed more Syrians than any other faction?

Last edited by sassy on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:17 pm

nicko wrote:Why would some one who is young and fit not want to fight to take their country back from savages
shoot ,kill destroy send in the troops  ..............the army way Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:25 pm

It amazes me that in this day of communication ad nauseam, people don't know why this idea is totally preposterous.

To get Syria back, they would have to fight Assad, Russia, Al Qeda, ISIS etc etc ALL AT THE SAME TIME!  

Assad has killed and destoyed the most, and he is backed by Russia and Iran.

The 'so called' moderates, that have been armed by the USA and the UK are actually part of Al Qeda and have just been destroyed in Aleppo by Assad and Russia, causing the latest refugee crisis on the border with Turkey, do you want them to join Al Qeda?

ISIS is actually fighting Assad, but we don't want them to fight with ISIS now do we?

So, do we want to be stupid enough to arm ANOTHER mega army to fight the lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:36 pm

eddie wrote:Why is it a stupid idea to help grown men win their land back?
Pray tell.

Nicko answered that in the post above your one.

ISIS is armed with the weapon the USA gave teh Iraqi govt to help themsleves
that has worked so wel,l we are where we are now because of it.

lets see Taliban yeah we armed them too, to fight the Russians to win their lands back Great job there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Even Saddam same thing.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:41 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:Why is it a stupid idea to help grown men win their land back?
Pray tell.

Nicko answered that in the post above your one.

ISIS is armed with the weapon the USA gave teh Iraqi govt to help themsleves
that has worked so wel,l we are where we are now because of it.

lets see Taliban yeah we armed them too, to fight the Russians to win their lands back Great job there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Even Saddam same thing.

So it's all the fault of the USA then?
Let's get them to deal with the fucking problem then

eddie
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:01 pm

sassy wrote:It amazes me that in this day of communication ad nauseam, people don't know why this idea is totally preposterous.

To get Syria back, they would have to fight Assad, Russia, Al Qeda, ISIS etc etc ALL AT THE SAME TIME!  

Assad has killed and destoyed the most, and he is backed by Russia and Iran.

The 'so called' moderates, that have been armed by the USA and the UK are actually part of Al Qeda and have just been destroyed in Aleppo by Assad and Russia, causing the latest refugee crisis on the border with Turkey, do you want them to join Al Qeda?

ISIS is actually fighting Assad, but we don't want them to fight with ISIS now do we?

So, do we want to be stupid enough to arm ANOTHER mega army to fight the lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why nobody should be arming the rebels.

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:39 pm

NUKE the entire area and start again from scratch?
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:45 pm

Would you take the civilians out first Nicko, or do you just not care, after all, they are only Muslims and you don't want them over here right?  So atomised kids is ok with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:50 pm

as opposed to raped kids??? An idea to solve refugee problems? What do you think? 2190311264

No...i prefer the leftists idea best of all...

dont get involved...stay out

wall it off and wait for the shit to stop flying

should apply to almost any area where we dont have DIRECT interests (which these days is most everywhere ant way)

stuff em...

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:54 pm

Just a little humour sassy, but you didn't get it did you?
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:56 pm

Well Nicko, if that was humour, perhaps you should have make it sound humorous, not serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:59 pm

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OBVIOUS,

CAP LOCK STICKING AGAIN, [I'M NOT SHOUTING]
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:05 pm

nicko wrote:I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OBVIOUS,    

CAP LOCK STICKING AGAIN,    [I'M NOT SHOUTING]

Can I make a suggestion, try a lol!  at the end, it works so well for Tommy, we always think he is joking because of it. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

ISIS conquers towns, rounds up all weapons, bans public meetings and forces people to swear allegiance to them. You think they're trying to make uprisings impossible?

Sounds similar to what the Nazis did in the 2nd world war.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:40 pm

From what i'v seen from the media they don't want to fight, thousands of youg men fit and healthy runing away and leaving their mothers and sisters and other femail relatives at the tender mercy of the Daesh.
ww2 saw MEN in ocupied countries fight back the best they could. Would you run away and leave your mom to fend for herself?
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:48 pm

It must be a different mindset.
In  WW2 women stayed behind to help the war effort, kids were evacuated to safer places whilst the bombs were dropping.
The men left to fight not flee.

The outcome was than millions died, but the long term outlook was that the countries who fought were free of despotic rule.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:05 pm

My mum worked on munitions in Trafford park making parts for airplanes.
Everyone pulled together.

I sometimes wonder whether people today would manage the way they did back in the 40's.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:06 pm

Syl wrote:It must be a different mindset.
In  WW2 women stayed behind to help the war effort, kids were evacuated to safer places whilst the bombs were dropping.

The outcome was than millions  died, but the long term outlook was that the  countries who fought were free of despotic rule.
different world mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:08 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Syl wrote:It must be a different mindset.

The outcome was than millions  died, but the long term outlook was that the  countries who fought were free of despotic rule.
different world mate

Yes I reckon you are right.

Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:09 pm

Syl wrote:My mum worked on munitions in Trafford park making parts for airplanes.
Everyone pulled together.

I sometimes wonder whether people today would manage the way they did back in the 40's.
Not a chance  most under 35 would be screwed

Back to top Go down