AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:00 pm

[scroll]Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by korban dallas on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post by nicko on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:01 pm

Are you fed up with it mate?
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Sorry KD, but reading the thread titles, Dodge has been allowed carte blanche to peddle his lies.  If he isn't paid by the hasbara groups and is doing it for free, it makes it all the more despicable.

To hate Jews because they are Jews is abhorrent, to criticise the war crimes of Israel is a human duty.
sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:11 pm

nicko wrote:Are you fed up with it mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:12 pm

korban dallas wrote:
nicko wrote:Are you fed up with it mate?

Oh good, don't let the forum NPD nutter near it, it will scare the bejezzus out of him.

To hate Jews because they are Jews is abhorrent, to criticise the war crimes of Israel is a human duty.
sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:12 pm

sassy wrote:Sorry KD, but reading the thread titles, Dodge has been allowed carte blanche to peddle his lies.  If he isn't paid by the hasbara groups and is doing it for free, it makes it all the more despicable.

lol paranoia at its best

So now i am being paid, which proves you do not like me actually exposing your lies and fabrications Sassy

Also you post up racial hatred

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by sassy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:19 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I don't think anyome is paid here. The platform is too small.

Some people are just useful idiots.

Too true, with the emphasis on the idiot.

sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:20 pm

I love how hate thrives in some, that they do not like someone who actually stands for honesty and truth, who is against all racism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:27 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:I love how hate thrives in some, that they do not like someone who actually stands for honesty and truth, who is against all racism

But not bigotry. ;-)

Everyone is bigoted Zack, which you always fail to grasp Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:I love how hate thrives in some, that they do not like someone who actually stands for honesty and truth, who is against all racism

But not bigotry. ;-)

Good grief, is he that mental that he thinks he stands for honesty and truth and isn't racist, when the thread titles I have been looking at that he put up are completely islamaphobic and he is becoming more and more obsessed.  His form of atheism is as fundamental, racist and dangerous as any other fundamentalism.

sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Does anyone think this poster has a crush on me?   Laughing

sassy wrote:Sorry KD, but reading the thread titles, Dodge has been allowed carte blanche to peddle his lies.  If he isn't paid by the hasbara groups and is doing it for free, it makes it all the more despicable.

sassy wrote: Oh good, don't let the forum NPD nutter near it, it will scare the bejezzus out of him.

sassy wrote: Good grief, is he that mental that he thinks he stands for honesty and truth and isn't racist, when the thread titles I have been looking at that he put up are completely islamaphobic and he is becoming more and more obsessed.  His form of atheism is as fundamental, racist and dangerous as any other fundamentalism.

lol, bless her, of course the above proves she has to call in backup, needs recognition and has to lie in order to try to deligitimize me, and not actually debate my points.

Anyway Korben, have deleted any Israel/Palestine threads I made today as it does get silly with this tit for tat on threads posted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Didge wrote:Does anyone think this poster has a crush on me?   Laughing

sassy wrote:Sorry KD, but reading the thread titles, Dodge has been allowed carte blanche to peddle his lies.  If he isn't paid by the hasbara groups and is doing it for free, it makes it all the more despicable.

sassy wrote: Oh good, don't let the forum NPD nutter near it, it will scare the bejezzus out of him.

sassy wrote: Good grief, is he that mental that he thinks he stands for honesty and truth and isn't racist, when the thread titles I have been looking at that he put up are completely islamaphobic and he is becoming more and more obsessed.  His form of atheism is as fundamental, racist and dangerous as any other fundamentalism.

lol, bless her, of course the above proves she has to call in backup, needs recognition and has to lie in order to try to deligitimize me, and not actually debate my points.

Anyway Korben, have deleted any Israel/Palestine threads I made today as it does get silly with this tit for tat on threads posted
Errrrrr.....who ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:53 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Errrrrr.....who ?

Not you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:09 pm

The D-Team

Lieutenant Regressive Wet Lefty People's Commissariat - Stassi Hannibal Erich Honecker Smith
Drummer Boy -  Irn "Howling Appeaser" Murdock
Lance Muslim, Moderate First Class - F.Z.B.", or "  Flabby Zack", Baracus

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Dunno why Didge doesn't joint Flop - he would be well at home amongst exremist rw racists such as Sawyer and Allakaka. He would be amongst likeminded zealots.
Or is he banned?

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:27 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Errrrrr.....who ?

Who knows, as everyone was on before me lol.  Oh lor, he's doing his grovelling act again, how sick making.

As to tit for tat, errrr - I haven't been on for a few days and he's flooded the board.  Poor Dodgy Dick, lost the plot again.

sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Dunno why Didge doesn't joint Flop - he would be well at home amongst exremist rw racists such as Sawyer and Allakaka. He would be amongst likeminded zealots.
Or is he banned?

lol really Andy and prey tell what views of mine are extreme.
Its seems the left want to censor views because their own views are on a par with the like of the far right in hate

Look if all you can do is slag off people Andy, then you make yourself look a completely hypocrite bitter man, mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Didge wrote:The D-Team

Lieutenant Regressive Wet Lefty People's Commissariat - Stassi Hannibal Erich Honecker Smith

lol!
Irn has made no comment on this thread to support anybody ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:36 pm

korban dallas wrote:

lol!

Never claimed he did make a comment here

They did though pretty much descend online together though lol

I take it as a compliment they need each others back lol

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:40 pm

korban dallas wrote:

lol!

He's obsessed, Dodge is supposed to be able to say anything he likes about people, but nobody must point out what he is, although of course we all know exactly what he is!   As for Irn, I had a look on line and as he was on came on to send him a pm, there are only a few people on here now I want to be associated with, I have Dodge on ignore and Stormee etc disgust me.

sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Lol she loves me Laughing

sassy wrote:Who knows, as everyone was on before me lol.  Oh lor, he's doing his grovelling act again, how sick making.
As to tit for tat, errrr - I haven't been on for a few days and he's flooded the board.  Poor Dodgy Dick, lost the plot again.

sassy wrote:He's obsessed, Dodge is supposed to be able to say anything he likes about people, but nobody must point out what he is, although of course we all know exactly what he is!   As for Irn, I had a look on line and as he was on came on to send him a pm, there are only a few people on here now I want to be associated with, I have Dodge on ignore and Stormee etc disgust me.

lol!

The Left wing bible of hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Everyone is bigoted Zack, which you always fail to grasp Smile

I'm not intolerant of "other people's views". I don't think anyone's views should be swept under the carpet, as I've said many times before.

You seem to take other people's views quite personally.  Bless!

Lol not bigoted of homosexuals? When you certainly have been so do not tell porkies

Bigoted of atheists, which you certainly have been

No I just love to see how many can get all worked up over nothing in one day, so far the count is 3 lol

Last edited by Didge on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

So you admit your threads are just a pathetic tit-for-tat. HA!

Funny thing is, Sassy or I have not posted any threads recently. That's the second HA!

You have not posted any threads recently?  Lol

You sure or wanna back track on that

ha ha ha ha ha

[size=13] ISIS Dick Pics 

[/size]

by Fuzzy Zack in General News: Middle East

[size=13] Jihadi Jack - First White British ISIS Member

[/size]

by Fuzzy Zack in General News: U.K. and Republic of Ireland

[size=13] Migrant Gangs Wanking & Shitting in Germany

[/size]

by Fuzzy Zack in General News: Continental Europe

Opps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Lol not bigoted of homosexuals? When you certainly have been so do not tell porkies

Bigoted of atheists, which you certainly have been

No I just love to see how many can get all worked up over nothing in one day, so far the count is 3 lol

No, they can do what they like and I can still have my opinion. That's not bigotry.

No you are bigoted towards atheists and homosexuals, which is all here to see, you even had a meltdown over gay marriage lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Threads about Palestine/Israel. Seems you're a bit slow.

Sassy hasn't even been online. Lol!

More like you just moved the goal posts as its written clear as day

Funny thing is, Sassy or I have not posted any threads recently. That's the second HA! 

So that is sassy, you and handy andy all emotionally compromised ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Oh put a sock, cock or rock in it you lot Rolling Eyes

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

No you are bigoted towards atheists and homosexuals, which is all here to see, you even had a meltdown over gay marriage lol

That's called an opinion. I'm not intolarent about what you believe or who you do. But I have an opinion about what I believe and who I do. That's not bigotry.

No you lost it and got chucked in the basement.
You are bigoted against homosexuality
That is a fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:02 pm

eddie wrote:Oh put a sock, cock or rock in it you lot Rolling Eyes

But I love it when they get worked up over nothing and come gunning, it sums up their mentality

Seriously Eddie, have I said anything abusive to them here?

No, showing they have allowed themselves to get wound up over nothing
I even deleted my threads as a compromise because there is too many threads started on the topic
I then get the most absurd claims of being an atheist extremism, racist, etc and of course my favorite the oxymoron, islamophobia, which is an excuse and poor defense to deny criticism of Islam.
I am against anti-Muslim hatred, but then some are so bent up with hate they get over emotional

Happy to move on those as you asked Eddie

Laughing

Last edited by Didge on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh put a sock, cock or rock in it you lot Rolling Eyes

Or I'll just put a sock on my cock and let my rocks show.

That's a pretty good compromise Zack.

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Or I'll just put a sock on my cock and let my rocks show.

That's a pretty good compromise Zack.

cheers

sassy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:[scroll]Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians Jews,Muslims,immigrants,Palestinians

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It is a bit ...

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 am

Does anybody else ever feel a bit ... resentful on the subject of Israel and Palestine?

Most of the world's population had nothing to do with their conflict, yet it's spilled over and exported violence for decades to huge chunks of the rest of the world, violence that can really only be solved by the Israelis and the Palestinians. The land that is in dispute is just slightly bigger than the 42nd largest U.S. state.

Each side has done so many horrible things to the other that it's nearly impossible to support either one, at least not with much enthusiasm. And as an American, I'm also tired of the constant expectation that it's my country's duty to intervene.

It's dragged on far too long, I wish they'd just take responsibility for resolving their own dispute.

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Does anybody else ever feel a bit ... resentful on the subject of Israel and Palestine?

Most of the world's population had nothing to do with their conflict, yet it's spilled over and exported violence for decades to huge chunks of the rest of the world, violence that can really only be solved by the Israelis and the Palestinians. The land that is in dispute is just slightly bigger than the 42nd largest U.S. state.

Each side has done so many horrible things to the other that it's nearly impossible to support either one, at least not with much enthusiasm. And as an American, I'm also tired of the constant expectation that it's my country's duty to intervene.

It's dragged on far too long, I wish they'd just take responsibility for resolving their own dispute.

Yep I agree
Both sides are too far gone now.

But really it is just people want the USA to stop funding Isreal. it will sort it's self out naturally if israel stop beign funded by the USA that pays for the majority of it military.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Does anybody else ever feel a bit ... resentful on the subject of Israel and Palestine?

Yep I agree

But really it is just people want the USA to stop funding Isreal. it will sort it's self out naturally if israel stop beign funded by the USA that pays for the majority of it military.

+1,000,000

The U.S. has got to get out of it. I think maybe sending in a U.N. peacekeeping mission, contingent on no more U.S. aid to Israel, might be the trick. Or split the aid between Israel and the Palestinian territories, so at least we're not taking a side.

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:17 am

i think the USA should swap all the military aide for food/medical drops too both..... and nerf guns.

If they want to act like Chlidlren let us treat them like Children

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:11 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Yep I agree

+1,000,000

The U.S. has got to get out of it. I think maybe sending in a U.N. peacekeeping mission, contingent on no more U.S. aid to Israel, might be the trick. Or split the aid between Israel and the Palestinian territories, so at least we're not taking a side.

So naive
Both get aid from the US, in fact Palestine gets huge aid from the world.
The question you only have to ask is if a nation wants peace they will only have to extend their hand and have peace, of which has been achieved by Israel with former enemies
This has always been about a belief religiously on both sides, all of which is wrong but it is fundamentally the Palestinians in who deny the existence of Israel. This is evident that the PLO was formed under occupation not by Israel but by Jordan, but never view Jordan or the West Bank in 1964 as occupied. What people forget is even whilst the Oslo accords were going on we had systematic organised terrorism started by Arafat. What you have to ask yourself is whether you stand for democracy and liberalism. I do not discount wrongs by Israel and condemn them but there is an orchestrated movement which seeks to remove Israel from existence. You hear this in the rhetoric of words like colonialism, apartheid etc. Words and views created to deligitimize a nation, to the extent it becomes Ostracized.

What I would like to ask is what many would do in the position of Israel. It has ceded land for peace and that peace has worked with Egypt and Jordan, but not the Palestinians. They left Gaza and pulled back its settlements and they were still attacked. That is not the sign of a group of people wanting peace with Israel in any shape of form, as they believe the land should be Muslim controlled as a narrative plays off a view it is divinely given, even though the Arabs were colonists themselves to the area once in the past.
People who want peace do not continue to squander the chance to have this which the PLO has had the opportunity to have.

I think in the end it is ISIS that is making Arab nations now look to Israel and this problem may no longer be a problem, when the Palestinians maybe forced into a peace deal when they lose support by the Arab states who now look to Israel for support to who they all see as a bigger enemies

ISIS and Iran

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:15 am

So this is now yet another thread about Israel/Palestine. Smile

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So this is now yet another thread about Israel/Palestine. Smile

I thought this was a thread on going to the doctors.

Open up your mouth wide and Say

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So this is now yet another thread about Israel/Palestine. Smile

Yes but Specifically about Which nerf guns should we drop cheers

What do you think? do we need to drop real nerf guns or will some of the knock-off ones like those on the left of the picture do? scratch

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Yep I agree

+1,000,000

So naive
Both get aid from the US, in fact Palestine gets huge aid from the world.
The question you only have to ask is if a nation wants peace they will only have to extend their hand and have peace, of which has been achieved by Israel with former enemies
This has always been about a belief religiously on both sides, all of which is wrong but it is fundamentally the Palestinians in who deny the existence of Israel. This is evident that the PLO was formed under occupation not by Israel but by Jordan, but never view Jordan or the West Bank in 1964 as occupied. What people forget is even whilst the Oslo accords were going on we had systematic organised terrorism started by Arafat. What you have to ask yourself is whether you stand for democracy and liberalism. I do not discount wrongs by Israel and condemn them but there is an orchestrated movement which seeks to remove Israel from existence. You hear this in the rhetoric of words like colonialism, apartheid etc. Words and views created to deligitimize a nation, to the extent it becomes Ostracized.

What I would like to ask is what many would do in the position of Israel. It has ceded land for peace and that peace has worked with Egypt and Jordan, but not the Palestinians. They left Gaza and pulled back its settlements and they were still attacked. That is not the sign of a group of people wanting peace with Israel in any shape of form, as they believe the land should be Muslim controlled as a narrative plays off a view it is divinely given, even though the Arabs were colonists themselves to the area once in the past.
People who want peace do not continue to squander the chance to have this which the PLO has had the opportunity to have.

I think in the end it is ISIS that is making Arab nations now look to Israel and this problem may no longer be a problem, when the Palestinians maybe forced into a peace deal when they lose support by the Arab states who now look to Israel for support to who they all see as a bigger enemies

ISIS and Iran

I'm not forgetting anything or taking a side in this -- I thought I was pretty clear about that.

However, the amount of aid the U.S. gives to Israel dwarfs the amount given to Palestine, and being that it's the U.S. doing it, that's not bringing the conflict closer to resolution; it's making it harder. The U.S. needs to cut off all military funding to Israel and apportion the rest of the aid to Israelis and Palestinians equally, per capita.

The UN needs to authorize a large peacekeeping force to fight terrorism and prevent incursions, and to strongly suggest to both sides that it's time to create an accord that works.

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum