So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:11 am


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:37 am

Why doesn't the government give construction companies a tax credit for hiring people they can prove have been unemployed for at least three months? Those people get jobs and skills to succeed in what is surely a growth market for Britain for decades to come, and they might actually have the chance to someday live in houses they've built.

Only a country like the UK sees there isn't enough housing to go around and says, "Well, the problem is all these damn people!"

Check out this map -- it's even from the Daily Heil! So you know there's no bias, at least not a pro-immigration bias:



Just six percent of the land in the UK is urbanized.

_________________
"It was our job to brand it, so the plastic and bandits had their very own reason to brag."

- Cody Canada & the Departed
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22799
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:53 am

Stormee wrote:There is enough housing for our own whitiz, why be concerned about all the scum of the world.
When will people wake up and demand our own money, taxes are spent for our solo benefit.
If if if we need houses for our own we have more than enough people capable of doing it but the longer things are left, skills get lost forever as they have in heavy engineering, shipbuilding.


You are just one person, who did nothing but be lucky to be born into an advantaged society, off the back off a few innovative people.
You had to learn what others themselves created, of which you never did. You have a right to moan and whinge, but certainly not to think you own the entire land, of which you do not. Your whole education came off what other people helped devised, which we all benefited from
Humans are your own kind, when are you going to realise that?
Humanity did not progress from the above selfish attitude, as if other nations took your stance, this country, would implode very quickly as it does not have the resources to sustain itself

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by nicko on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:07 pm

I have a little plot in Glencoe Scotland, if it will help I will donate it!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8129
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Only a leftie will allow millions of foreign people flood into a country and then deny that it has anything to do with the subsequent shortage of housing... or anything to do with the subsequent increase in cost of living through increased rent costs while also holding down wages... or anything to do with shortage of school places... or the strain on NHS... or public transport... or traffic on roads... or on crime... etc...



Our labour govt started running down apprenticeships and training opportunities in trades/construction etc from 1997 onwards... pushing instead for huge increase in numbers going to university to get degrees in subjects of little or no value...


Many of whom were 'graduating' with these degrees only for employers to find they didn't even have a proper grasp of maths and English!!!



And you mention cash incentives being given to construction firms...!?


Well the EU give handouts of around £1000 to UK companies for each EU worker they take on from outside the UK!!!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:32 pm

lol you forgot to say rant over Tommy

Most of the above is sheer bull of course as many EU migrants speak excellent English and are educated to degree levels, but hey distort the facts, that is what the far right do often when the argument is one of hate.

You still fail to grasp the major aspect of the elderly, who will represent one quarter of the population by 2050, which will be a huge imbalance in age levels, which will require a massive increase in medical and health care for them, as sadly the elderly are more vulnerable to illness. Your reason to blame migrants is also flawed when it is the governments at fault for not providing the infrastructure needed.

The country will always need immigrants for quite some time, its just needs to be controlled, with better checks, and with people who are skilled, that are needed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:04 pm

Waffle Dodge...


Apart from the last bit about how we need to control our borders... this I have been saying for a long time... and to do this we first have to regain control by leaving the EU!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Well again all too esy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Try answering my earlier post instead of waffling about stuff I didn't say...!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Stormee wrote:There is enough housing for our own whitiz, why be concerned about all the scum of the world.
When will people wake up and demand our own money, taxes are spent for our solo benefit.
If if if we need houses for our own we have more than enough people capable of doing it but the longer things are left, skills get lost forever as they have in heavy engineering, shipbuilding.

So you're saying that people who aren't British White are scum.

Thanks, I never have to pay attention to anything else you say.

_________________
"It was our job to brand it, so the plastic and bandits had their very own reason to brag."

- Cody Canada & the Departed
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22799
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Only a leftie will allow millions of foreign people flood into a country and then deny that it has anything to do with the subsequent shortage of housing... or anything to do with the subsequent increase in cost of living through increased rent costs while also holding down wages... or anything to do with shortage of school places... or the strain on NHS... or public transport... or traffic on roads... or on crime... etc...



Our labour govt started running down apprenticeships and training opportunities in trades/construction etc from 1997 onwards... pushing instead for huge increase in numbers going to university to get degrees in subjects of little or no value...


Many of whom were 'graduating' with these degrees only for employers to find they didn't even have a proper grasp of maths and English!!!



And you mention cash incentives being given to construction firms...!?


Well the EU give handouts of around £1000 to UK companies for each EU worker they take on from outside the UK!!!


You need a good shot of entrepreneurism, all those people entering your country are new markets for your own people to sell to.

_________________
"It was our job to brand it, so the plastic and bandits had their very own reason to brag."

- Cody Canada & the Departed
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22799
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by nicko on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:31 am

Just wondered, who will look after the immigrants when they reach pension age, will we have to keep taking more immigrants to look after them? and so on and on and on.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8129
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:26 am

Stormee wrote:
nicko wrote:Just wondered, who will look after the immigrants when they reach pension age,   will we have to keep taking more immigrants to look after them?  and so on and on and on.

The real taxpayers of our island will foot their bills for everything, nicho, same as  NOW.

If I were younger I would be out there on the streets, on a soapbox, sick of scrounging scum.

Which will include many migrants footing the tax bill


@ Nicko, it will take a few years to balance out the population Nicko

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:53 am

Right of Ben... they are spending their handouts of OUR tax money!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:09 am

Stormee wrote:They will NEVER pay back that which have have scrounged from us, they breed like rabbits for benefits to OUR detriment.


Many pay in, which you seem to fail to grasp and the amount you will have paid in is pitiful compared to the combined amount the nation puts in

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Back

So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

 

by Tommy Monk Yesterday at 6:11 pm



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3368334/Slash-migration-solve-homes-crisis-Damning-report-says-young-people-ditch-dream-owning-property-open-door-policy-continues.html


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/12115521/This-open-door-immigration-policy-cant-go-on.html


And this is from the leftie mp Frank Field!!!

At least there are some lefties about that care about the British people more than foreigners!!!

by Ben_Reilly Yesterday at 7:37 pm

Why doesn't the government give construction companies a tax credit for hiring people they can prove have been unemployed for at least three months? Those people get jobs and skills to succeed in what is surely a growth market for Britain for decades to come, and they might actually have the chance to someday live in houses they've built.

Only a country like the UK sees there isn't enough housing to go around and says, "Well, the problem is all these damn people!"

Check out this map -- it's even from the Daily Heil! So you know there's no bias, at least not a pro-immigration bias:

See the image

Just six percent of the land in the UK is urbanized.

by Stormee Yesterday at 7:49 pm

There is enough housing for our own whitiz, why be concerned about all the scum of the world.
When will people wake up and demand our own money, taxes are spent for our solo benefit.
If if if we need houses for our own we have more than enough people capable of doing it but the longer things are left, skills get lost forever as they have in heavy engineering, shipbuilding.

by Didge Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Stormee wrote:

“There is enough housing for our own whitiz, why be concerned about all the scum of the world.
When will people wake up and demand our own money, taxes are spent for our solo benefit.
If if if we need houses for our own we have more than enough people capable of doing it but the longer things are left, skills get lost forever as they have in heavy engineering, shipbuilding.”



You are just one person, who did nothing but be lucky to be born into an advantaged society, off the back off a few innovative people.
You had to learn what others themselves created, of which you never did. You have a right to moan and whinge, but certainly not to think you own the entire land, of which you do not. Your whole education came off what other people helped devised, which we all benefited from
Humans are your own kind, when are you going to realise that?
Humanity did not progress from the above selfish attitude, as if other nations took your stance, this country, would implode very quickly as it does not have the resources to sustain itself

by nicko Yesterday at 8:07 pm

I have a little plot in Glencoe Scotland, if it will help I will donate it!

by Tommy Monk Yesterday at 8:25 pm

Only a leftie will allow millions of foreign people flood into a country and then deny that it has anything to do with the subsequent shortage of housing... or anything to do with the subsequent increase in cost of living through increased rent costs while also holding down wages... or anything to do with shortage of school places... or the strain on NHS... or public transport... or traffic on roads... or on crime... etc...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Back

So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

 

by Tommy Monk Yesterday at 6:11 pm



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3368334/Slash-migration-solve-homes-crisis-Damning-report-says-young-people-ditch-dream-owning-property-open-door-policy-continues.html


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/12115521/This-open-door-immigration-policy-cant-go-on.html


And this is from the leftie mp Frank Field!!!

At least there are some lefties about that care about the British people more than foreigners!!!

by Ben_Reilly Yesterday at 7:37 pm

Why doesn't the government give construction companies a tax credit for hiring people they can prove have been unemployed for at least three months? Those people get jobs and skills to succeed in what is surely a growth market for Britain for decades to come, and they might actually have the chance to someday live in houses they've built.

Only a country like the UK sees there isn't enough housing to go around and says, "Well, the problem is all these damn people!"

Check out this map -- it's even from the Daily Heil! So you know there's no bias, at least not a pro-immigration bias:

See the image

Just six percent of the land in the UK is urbanized.

by Stormee Yesterday at 7:49 pm

There is enough housing for our own whitiz, why be concerned about all the scum of the world.
When will people wake up and demand our own money, taxes are spent for our solo benefit.
If if if we need houses for our own we have more than enough people capable of doing it but the longer things are left, skills get lost forever as they have in heavy engineering, shipbuilding.

by Didge Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Stormee wrote:

“There is enough housing for our own whitiz, why be concerned about all the scum of the world.
When will people wake up and demand our own money, taxes are spent for our solo benefit.
If if if we need houses for our own we have more than enough people capable of doing it but the longer things are left, skills get lost forever as they have in heavy engineering, shipbuilding.”



You are just one person, who did nothing but be lucky to be born into an advantaged society, off the back off a few innovative people.
You had to learn what others themselves created, of which you never did. You have a right to moan and whinge, but certainly not to think you own the entire land, of which you do not. Your whole education came off what other people helped devised, which we all benefited from
Humans are your own kind, when are you going to realise that?
Humanity did not progress from the above selfish attitude, as if other nations took your stance, this country, would implode very quickly as it does not have the resources to sustain itself

by nicko Yesterday at 8:07 pm

I have a little plot in Glencoe Scotland, if it will help I will donate it!

by Tommy Monk Yesterday at 8:25 pm

Only a leftie will allow millions of foreign people flood into a country and then deny that it has anything to do with the subsequent shortage of housing... or anything to do with the subsequent increase in cost of living through increased rent costs while also holding down wages... or anything to do with shortage of school places... or the strain on NHS... or public transport... or traffic on roads... or on crime... etc...

You need a good shot of entrepreneurism, all those people entering your country are new markets for your own people to sell to.

_________________
"It was our job to brand it, so the plastic and bandits had their very own reason to brag."

- Cody Canada & the Departed
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22799
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:52 pm

No they are not!

They are additional mouths to feed off our national economy!!!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Nobody said about allowing millions, what you are doing is making up the biggest load of bullshit ever again Tommy.
So now additional mouths to feed, when they pay their way as migrants and immigrants?
I have stated there needs to be a control on immigration already in this article, but again this country still needs immigration to skilled job shortages, of which there is a massive shortfall and because of the age imbalance.
Take doctors, because we do not pay as well as other countries, many British doctors leave for better pay deals, even though they are well paid enough.  Not only that its far cheaper to pay someone already trained than to pay someone up to ten years in many cases to be a fully practicing doctor in their specialized field. This is the same in many specialized fields, where the UK pays less than some other nations like the US ect.

Mass immigration was certainly needed at a time when employers were crying out for people to fill many jobs that the British populace would not take or need to take because the benefit system offered a better deal than to work.
So a combination of Brits believing work was beneath them, not needing to work, based on the benefit system being better vaule to sit on your arse and do nothing was the culmination that allowed for mass migration to occur

Without countless jobs in the offering many eastern Europeans would not have stayed and would have been unable to stay as they would have been without work. All the evidence at the time points to employers crying out for work, when the first mass influx of Eastern Europeans came

You have the cheek to blame the immigrants, when it was fundamentally the British people that created and made a need for mass migration itself

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Waffle...


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle...


Yes you are full of that Tommy where I am easily able to show up your hateful rants

So on that note I shall leave you to sulk and huff and puff, because lets face it you are nothing but constantly full of hot air

Laughing


Night

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:30 am

Only a liar or a fool (the leftie is both) will allow millions of foreign people flood into a country and then deny that it has anything to do with the subsequent shortage of housing... or anything to do with the subsequent increase in cost of living through increased rent costs while also holding down wages... or anything to do with shortage of school places... or the strain on NHS... or public transport... or traffic on roads... or on crime... etc...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:47 am

Regurgitating the same drivel Tommy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:57 am

Still waiting for people to admit the truth!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:04 am

Still waiting for you to speak or post any truth

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:28 am

See above...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:35 am

See my above

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:12 am

All I see is your usual waffle and denials...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18739
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So mass immigration isn't detrimental to the UK population?

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:25 am

Tommy Monk wrote:All I see is your usual waffle and denials...

That is because you are only capable of reading your own posts.

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum