Information regarding threads

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Information regarding threads

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

This has been said before, but please don't just post links up, it's just lazy and not inviting to read if there's nothing but a link.
We want to be intrigued, interested and drawn in when opening a thread!

A small piece from the article will suffice along with the link to the article (a must!) and your own comment, if you wish.


Any threads started, with just a link and nothing else, will be deleted by admin.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:55 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:


Wow how sloppy of me FTL not to even check

Not that it matters Miss Adorable, as seen some have a real hate for me, which is a pity, as I have no hate for any of them. The more and more I now look at some people of hard left wing views, the more I see litter difference in how hateful they are of people with a difference of views they claim are hateful. I am no angel and can lose my cool at times, but for some reason this year I am really at peace and not in conflict.

I thank you ladies for that   Laughing

Anyway I am going to worry about it


Morning by the way and hope you have a lovely day


x
i swear on my children i did vote down a post of his and for the reason i gave  why that is not shown on my statistics i can`t explain but i am not a liar.
i did and for the reason i gave


lol more like caught out and I see you are still being as the extreme left always do be abusive

How Londeners defines lefty Northerners.

Lacking in etiquette and manners

Is hilarious and now you try to backtrack when I knew exactly who it was


Busted

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:58 am

Korban's profile is showing one neg given now.



_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
i swear on my children i did vote down a post of his and for the reason i gave  why that is not shown on my statistics i can`t explain but i am not a liar.
i did and for the reason i gave


lol more like caught out and I see you are still being as the extreme left always do be abusive

How Londeners defines lefty Northerners.

Lacking in etiquette and manners

Is hilarious and now you try to backtrack when I knew exactly who it was

Busted
hey wanker i am not backtracking on anything why its not shown i can`t explain but i am not a liar i did do what i said and for the reason i said
i have asked eddie to check the admin section because i am not making it up ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Rags he thinks he gave me a red but because there is a 20 minute delay to vote again, he would not have been able to

That is the real reality here, as he would not have been able to if as I believe he gave me a green here

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t13422p100-vegetarians-and-vegans-boycott-gourmet-burger-kitchen-over-antagonising-ad-campaign#261830

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Korban's profile is showing one neg given now.


yes it is but it is not the one i made against didge ,i just did that just now to find out if they was a problem but obviously not so i have to admit very confused,but have asked eddie to look in to it because i am not liying

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Didge wrote:Rags he thinks he gave me a red but because there is a 20 minute delay to vote again, he would not have been able to

That is the real reality here, as he would not have been able to if as I believe he gave me a green here

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t13422p100-vegetarians-and-vegans-boycott-gourmet-burger-kitchen-over-antagonising-ad-campaign#261830
i dont know if thats the case but i know i did

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:06 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:


lol more like caught out and I see you are still being as the extreme left always do be abusive

How Londeners defines lefty Northerners.

Lacking in etiquette and manners

Is hilarious and now you try to backtrack when I knew exactly who it was

Busted
hey wanker i am not backtracking on anything why its not shown i can`t explain but i am not a liar i did do what i said and for the reason i said
i have asked eddie to check the admin section because i am not making it up ?


Look stop acting like a 2 year old, I know now you did screw up, because lets be honest I believe you gave me a green here and the time would not have elapsed enough for you to have voted again

Either way I am not concerned, this is now the fourth occasion in recent weeks you have made by your own poor nasty unwarranted hate you have for me, made yourself look silly

You think you would have learn by now, but hey please continue, as I am not the one being abusive, you are doing that all by yourself

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:07 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:Rags he thinks he gave me a red but because there is a 20 minute delay to vote again, he would not have been able to

That is the real reality here, as he would not have been able to if as I believe he gave me a green here

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t13422p100-vegetarians-and-vegans-boycott-gourmet-burger-kitchen-over-antagonising-ad-campaign#261830
i dont know if thats the case but i know i did


So is it possible that where you thought you did red me, you were unable to?

To be honest, I cannot be bothered with someone acting so silly

So I shall leave you to sulk again

Enjoy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Didge wrote:Rags he thinks he gave me a red but because there is a 20 minute delay to vote again, he would not have been able to

That is the real reality here, as he would not have been able to if as I believe he gave me a green here

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t13422p100-vegetarians-and-vegans-boycott-gourmet-burger-kitchen-over-antagonising-ad-campaign#261830
and you correct i did give you a green for that comment about us being lucky with out food availability compared to others

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:08 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Korban's profile is showing one neg given now.


yes it is but it is not the one i made against didge ,i just did that just now to find out if they was a problem but obviously not so i have to admit very confused,but have asked eddie to look in to it because i am not liying  

Maybe you gave Didge a green one by mistake. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:09 pm

I think this shows that the system is being misused by some people really. Can't we just get rid of it?

I don't get that "thanks" thing either. Does that only apply if you start a thread or something?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:11 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
i dont know if thats the case but i know i did


So is it possible that where you thought you did red me, you were unable to?

To be honest, I cannot be bothered with someone acting so silly

So I shall leave you to sulk again

Enjoy
i guess it is possible but i am sure i gave you a red and as to sulking lol hardly confused certainly but sulk i dont sulk

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yes it is but it is not the one i made against didge ,i just did that just now to find out if they was a problem but obviously not so i have to admit very confused,but have asked eddie to look in to it because i am not liying  

Maybe you gave Didge a green one by mistake. Laughing
well it`s confused the fuck out of me thats for sure Question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think this shows that the system is being misused by some people really. Can't we just get rid of it?

I don't get that "thanks" thing either. Does that only apply if you start a thread or something?


Agreed and I was not joking when two of them (not Korben) went to efforts to keep me in the minus, just in order so I could not vote for anyone

Its so childish, like being back at school and it shows some have the most silliest disdain for me, which I have to really take as a compliment to the fact I must really push their buttons by being able to show up poor points

Like you say get rid of it and just have the thanks button

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think this shows that the system is being misused by some people really. Can't we just get rid of it?

I don't get that "thanks" thing either. Does that only apply if you start a thread or something?


Agreed and I was not joking when two of them (not Korben) went to efforts to keep me in the minus, just in order so I could not vote for anyone

Its so childish, like being back at school and it shows some have the most silliest disdain for me, which I have to really take as a compliment to the fact I must really push their buttons by being able to show up poor points

Like you say get rid of it and just have the thanks button

So if you have minus points, you can't vote?

I've seen this on other forums where it's even worse because the points show up under the user name on the actual forum. It just gets used to gang up really. I have given some negs myself, generally when someone has been abusive to me, but I don't suppose they cared anyway.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by eddie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Right let's clear things up:

Yes rags, you can only give a thanks if you started the thread and you can only give one on that thread.

Didge, KD did pm me to ask why that negative thing happened as he swears he gave you a red but it didn't show up.
I'm inclined to believe him.

And in any case, if people used them for the POSTS they like and dislike and not the POSTER, there wouldn't be a misuse of the voting system.

So play fair peeps.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Agreed and I was not joking when two of them (not Korben) went to efforts to keep me in the minus, just in order so I could not vote for anyone

Its so childish, like being back at school and it shows some have the most silliest disdain for me, which I have to really take as a compliment to the fact I must really push their buttons by being able to show up poor points

Like you say get rid of it and just have the thanks button

So if you have minus points, you can't vote?

I've seen this on other forums where it's even worse because the points show up under the user name on the actual forum. It just gets used to gang up really. I have given some negs myself, generally when someone has been abusive to me, but I don't suppose they cared anyway.


Yep, if in the minus, you cannot vote, until back in the positive and have seen this happen before in the past
This is not in regards to this account but my last one, so I am partly to blame for allowing this to happen for getting the hump and leaving, because they targeted me when I was on zero

Its all silly and pedantic and to be honest, if this is what matters to people it shows how immature they are.

Ben had it disabled before and should revert back if people are abusing the system

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
hey wanker i am not backtracking on anything why its not shown i can`t explain but i am not a liar i did do what i said and for the reason i said
i have asked eddie to check the admin section because i am not making it up ?


Look stop acting like a 2 year old, I know now you did screw up, because lets be honest I believe you gave me a green here and the time would not have elapsed enough for you to have voted again

Either way I am not concerned, this is now the fourth occasion in recent weeks you have made by your own poor nasty unwarranted hate you have for me, made yourself look silly

You think you would have learn by now, but hey please continue, as I am not the one being abusive, you are doing that all by yourself
you keep assigning hate as a motive i don`t hate you your not worth that kind of effort i think your a prick yea hands up to that emotion but hate ? sorry dude i dont hate you not even a little, sometimes your a great poster with good points other times your a ass hole unfortunatly you are more the former than the latter IMO but if you want it to be the north v the south fine

and it beggers credulity you dont think the way you talk to people at times is abusive i just don`t hide behind passive aggressive comments

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:21 pm

eddie wrote:Right let's clear things up:

Yes rags, you can only give a thanks if you started the thread and you can only give one on that thread.

Didge, KD did pm me to ask why that negative thing happened as he swears he gave you a red but it didn't show up.
I'm inclined to believe him.

And in any case, if people used them for the POSTS they like and dislike and not the POSTER, there wouldn't be a misuse of the voting system.

So play fair peeps.

Why can't people just say if they like a post or not though? Nobody knows who gave someone a point anyway, unless the person says so, and that's like someone announcing on the forum that they've sent a PM - totally unnecessary.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:23 pm

eddie wrote:Right let's clear things up:

Yes rags, you can only give a thanks if you started the thread and you can only give one on that thread.

Didge, KD did pm me to ask why that negative thing happened as he swears he gave you a red but it didn't show up.
I'm inclined to believe him.

And in any case, if people used them for the POSTS they like and dislike and not the POSTER, there wouldn't be a misuse of the voting system.

So play fair peeps.


Hi Eddie

Again as explained already I do not doubt he did attempt to give me a red, but due to the fact he had recently given me a green, which he admits he did on another thread. The time laspe would have denied him being able to do so. So not calling him a liar if you read back and saw the reason why he thought he had

Hence why I knew who was the real culprit as the negatives given had increased by two that day as I had recorded what it was at the start of the day

Again not that it matters, bit was pointing out how petty some people are being

So lets just all move on

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by eddie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Yes, let's move on. It's Friday people, let's celebrate the weekend coming!

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:28 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Korban's profile is showing one neg given now.


yes it is but it is not the one i made against didge ,i just did that just now to find out if they was a problem but obviously not so i have to admit very confused,but have asked eddie to look in to it because i am not liying  

So you gave another red just to see if it worked? Did you give that one to Didge?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Right let's clear things up:

Yes rags, you can only give a thanks if you started the thread and you can only give one on that thread.

Didge, KD did pm me to ask why that negative thing happened as he swears he gave you a red but it didn't show up.
I'm inclined to believe him.

And in any case, if people used them for the POSTS they like and dislike and not the POSTER, there wouldn't be a misuse of the voting system.

So play fair peeps.


Hi Eddie

Again as explained already I do not doubt he did attempt to give me a red, but due to the fact he had recently given me a green, which he admits he did on another thread. The time laspe would have denied him being able to do so. So not calling him a liar if you read back and saw the reason why he thought he had

Hence why I knew who was the real culprit as the negatives given had increased by two that day as I had recorded what it was at the start of the day

Again not that it matters, bit was pointing out how petty some people are being

So lets just all move on
you record you votes ? thats very ...........sad that you care about that so much
i cant say i have ever bothered to check my self because i don`t really give a crap i am not that insecure Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:34 pm

You might record your votes if you thought someone was deliberately giving you negative ones though.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yes it is but it is not the one i made against didge ,i just did that just now to find out if they was a problem but obviously not so i have to admit very confused,but have asked eddie to look in to it because i am not liying  

So you gave another red just to see if it worked? Did you give that one to Didge?
No just went back to some old posts and picked the first on i saw ,i don`t give red votes and as pointed out never have in the time on the forum as evidenced i just wanted to prove a point that despite his claims of clairvoyance he could have no idea who voted him down and that his HATE of sassy and Irn colours his opinion and not even the admins can tell who gave who what .....except didge of course he can do everything he is my hero ..........Puke

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:39 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you gave another red just to see if it worked? Did you give that one to Didge?
No just went back to some old posts and picked the first on i saw ,i don`t give red votes and as pointed out never have in the time on the forum as evidenced i just wanted to prove a point that despite his claims of clairvoyance he could have no idea who voted him down and that his HATE of sassy and Irn colours his opinion and not even the admins can tell who gave who what .....except didge of course he can do everything he is my hero ..........Puke

So you gave a random person a red just to test the system. I hope it wasn't someone who would take umbrage at that. How did you know that he would blame Sassy for giving him a red anyway?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You might record your votes if you thought someone was deliberately giving you negative ones though.
only if you care so much about it that your paranoid about it most sane people don`t give a shit
i know i don`t and couldn't care less

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by eddie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Why don't we let this drop anyway?
It's not important and people are allowed to check if they want.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
No just went back to some old posts and picked the first on i saw ,i don`t give red votes and as pointed out never have in the time on the forum as evidenced i just wanted to prove a point that despite his claims of clairvoyance he could have no idea who voted him down and that his HATE of sassy and Irn colours his opinion and not even the admins can tell who gave who what .....except didge of course he can do everything he is my hero ..........Puke

So you gave a random person a red just to test the system. I hope it wasn't someone who would take umbrage at that. How did you know that he would blame Sassy for giving him a red anyway?
because he blames sassy for everything and even handy andy says he has been down voting his posts someone he has never blamed as far as i know

he can have his suspicions sure but he can`t know as he claim`s and that`s why i thought it would be a good test
did i fuck up well it  seems so .....do i care not in the slightest

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:48 pm

eddie wrote:Why don't we let this drop anyway?
It's not important and people are allowed to check if they want.

Seconded.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You might record your votes if you thought someone was deliberately giving you negative ones though.
only if you care so much about it that your paranoid about it most sane people don`t give a shit
i know i don`t and couldn't care less  

You might if you felt you were being targeted via the system. I think it should be scrapped.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by eddie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Scrap a system because some people are being idiots about it?

Sigh.


_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
only if you care so much about it that your paranoid about it most sane people don`t give a shit
i know i don`t and couldn't care less  

You might if you felt you were being targeted via the system. I think it should be scrapped.
to be honest red/green doesn`t really amount to a hill of beans and if your so paranoid about it that you check in the mornings
then you really need some psychiatric help if what people think on a anonymous internet forum bothers you that much

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:54 pm

eddie wrote:Scrap a system because some people are being idiots about it?

Sigh.


I seem to remember someone making a fuss because I got a lot of positive points. I can't remember who it was now though.

I just don't see the point of the system. As I said, you don't know who gave you a point anyway unless they announce it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:55 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You might if you felt you were being targeted via the system. I think it should be scrapped.
to be honest red/green doesn`t really amount to a hill of beans and if your so paranoid about it that you check in the mornings
then you really need some psychiatric help if what people think on a anonymous internet forum bothers you that much

Well then why do some people bother giving a negative point if they don't care?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
to be honest red/green doesn`t really amount to a hill of beans and if your so paranoid about it that you check in the mornings
then you really need some psychiatric help if what people think on a anonymous internet forum bothers you that much

Well then why do some people bother giving a negative point if they don't care?
you will have to ask them as its not something i normally do as evidenced

it might be a idea if red bother people so much is to remove the ability to Neg vote and just leave it so that you can only plus vote

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:23 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well then why do some people bother giving a negative point if they don't care?
you will have to ask them as its not something i normally do as evidenced

it might be a idea if red bother people so much is to remove the ability to Neg vote and just leave it so that you can only plus vote  

I don't want to raise this again but for the record Korben I believe that you thought you'd red striped Didge's post, someone clearly got there before you.

As for abusing the negative votes there are some who abuse the positive votes in a similar fashion.  It's childish at best Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:09 pm

I only ever give out positive plus points and I agree with Raggamuffin who commented that only positives should be allowed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Christie wrote:I only ever give out positive plus points and I agree with Raggamuffin who commented that only positives should be allowed.  

It was Korban who suggested that. I suggested scrapping the whole thing.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30819
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:15 pm

Christie wrote:I only ever give out positive plus points and I agree with Raggamuffin who commented that only positives should be allowed.  

Yes Christie, I've noticed that's why I think the whole reputation points thing, negative or positive should be removed.  Both negatives and positives are abused in equal measure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Christie wrote:I only ever give out positive plus points and I agree with Raggamuffin who commented that only positives should be allowed.  

It was Korban who suggested that. I suggested scrapping the whole thing.

I'm with you on this Raggs

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Christie wrote:I only ever give out positive plus points and I agree with Raggamuffin who commented that only positives should be allowed.  

It was Korban who suggested that. I suggested scrapping the whole thing.

Was it? Sorry, I thought it was you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:35 pm

I think you are all as mad as a box of frogs....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9403
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I think you are all as mad as a box of frogs....

Yes but are you my prince??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:41 pm

knee deep....knee deep ribbit

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9403
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Lord Foul wrote:knee deep....knee deep ribbit


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I think you are all as mad as a box of frogs....
There are a few on here whose elevators do not reach the top floor. Eg : how DOES the pigment of one's skin affect their intelligence, personality and behaviour?
Ludicrous, but the racists here swear that it does.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4565
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:56 pm

feelthelove wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you will have to ask them as its not something i normally do as evidenced

it might be a idea if red bother people so much is to remove the ability to Neg vote and just leave it so that you can only plus vote  

I don't want to raise this again but for the record Korben I believe that you thought you'd red striped Didge's post, someone clearly got there before you.

As for abusing the negative votes there are some who abuse the positive votes in a similar fashion.  It's childish at best Rolling Eyes
Thanks FTL i appreciate that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:58 pm

korban dallas wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I don't want to raise this again but for the record Korben I believe that you thought you'd red striped Didge's post, someone clearly got there before you.

As for abusing the negative votes there are some who abuse the positive votes in a similar fashion.  It's childish at best Rolling Eyes
Thanks FTL i appreciate that
 

You're very welcome xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Information regarding threads

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum