Eddie, thought you might be interested

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eddie, thought you might be interested

Post by sassy on Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Operation Gladio is real, there it's in Wiki and there are ongoing investigations:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

Also

A Senator saying the FBI covering up classified docs prove Saudi Arabia helped finance 9/11

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eddie, thought you might be interested

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Looks very interesting!
Thanks sassy will watch it X

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:57 pm

mmm the russians were ALSO going to reveal the "truth" about UFO's and aliens, if the US didnt..that was 2 years ago...

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Lord Foul wrote:mmm the russians were ALSO going to reveal the "truth" about UFO's and aliens, if the US didnt..that was 2 years ago...

If you really keep up with groups like this, the predictions that never come true and are never mentioned again really start to pile up.

Over here, we've had people predicting a "global economic collapse in the next 5 years" for the last 50 years Smile

“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:55 pm

At least this conspiracy would disprove the tonne of crazier conspiracies that say the whole thing was orchestrated by the US government Wink

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum