If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:30 am

First topic message reminder :

I am not even bothered to copy or post any of the crap the Inderpendent tries to claim with the worst appeasement possible, because it is far removed from understanding how troubling this Poll is. If you are interested then read the Link.I have just done a rough guess on how many Muslims this represents that support ISIS.





http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jakarta-attacks-chart-shows-isis-hated-in-indonesia-and-Muslim-majority-countries-around-the-world-a6813651.html


Egypt represents roughly 1.6 millions Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
UAE represents roughly 276,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Kuwait represents roughly 60,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Jordan represents roughly 170,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Saudi represents roughly 760,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Indonesia represents roughly 7.6 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Iraq represents roughly 1 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Palestinian represents roughly 600,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Yemen represents roughly 900,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Libya represents roughly 350,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Turkey represents roughly 5.5 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Burkino Faso represents roughly 800,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Pakistan represents roughly 16 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Malaysia represents roughly 1.9 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Senegal represents roughly 1.3 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Tunisia represents roughly 1.3 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Nigeria represents roughly 16 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Syria is a tad difficult to work out based on the displacement of Syrians but is one in 5 Muslim Syrians, which really is concerning based on refugees.



This of course does not show how many of the Millions in India, Bangladesh, China etc, but the numbers are staggering.


Its only a few

No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:20 pm

P.S Eilzel do not make unfounded accusations saying I am being argumentative, that is pathetic and childish

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Right didge; you said I was embarressed earlier- do I say that is pathetic and childish? No. Drop the double standards. And Ben is right, you are deliberately missing my point. In any case I'm not interested in continuing this.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 31
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:Right didge; you said I was embarressed earlier- do I say that is pathetic and childish? No. Drop the double standards. And Ben is right, you are deliberately missing my point. In any case I'm not interested in continuing this.


That is just a fact, it was embarressing to read you attempt to downplay millions of peope who support ISIS, who would have no hesitation throwing you off a roof top the massive point that seems to go over your head and its up to me and others to protect homosexuals from persecution by speaking frankly about these problems where you certainly tried to downplay the significance of this poll, by trying to claim a comparrison to the IRA and their support. It was compketely a ridiculous comparrison to make as I easily explained.

You simply never had any point from the start

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:


You are a racist and a danger to society to have and hold such views.
You are what is classed as an extremist who holds dderisive views that wish to divide society
In my book you are no different to any other extremist

This is my island which I spent years defending, the names you call me obviously make you happy, I am entitled to my views which are patriotic to the core.
I do not give a flying frog about anyone who wants do it harm.



Really, is your Island? I do not think so, you are just one person, who was lucky to be born here, where you benefited from a few inovative people who helped advance this nation, off the back of plundered wealth
You are entittled to your views, as i am entittled to point out the danger and derisiveness of your views.
So I stand firmly against islamic extremists as I do against racist extremists like yourself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:15 am

Here's a poll that was conducted back in 1999 regarding support for political violence in Ireland.

Do these figures say that the % of people who support violence in some way are going to run around bombing, maimimg and killing people?

Somehow I seriously doubt it but in the overall scheme of things the comparisons in relation to support are legitimate.


_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:42 am

Didge wrote:I am not even bothered to copy or post any of the crap the Inderpendent tries to claim with the worst appeasement possible, because it is far removed from understanding how troubling this Poll is. If you are interested then read the Link.I have just done a rough guess on how many Muslims this represents that support ISIS.





http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jakarta-attacks-chart-shows-isis-hated-in-indonesia-and-Muslim-majority-countries-around-the-world-a6813651.html


Egypt represents roughly 1.6 millions Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
UAE represents roughly 276,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Kuwait represents roughly 60,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Jordan represents roughly 170,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Saudi represents roughly 760,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Indonesia represents roughly 7.6 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Iraq represents roughly 1 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Palestinian represents roughly 600,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Yemen represents roughly 900,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Libya represents roughly 350,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Turkey represents roughly 5.5 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Burkino Faso represents roughly 800,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Pakistan represents roughly 16 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Malaysia represents roughly 1.9 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Senegal represents roughly 1.3 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Tunisia represents roughly 1.3 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Nigeria represents roughly 16 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Syria is a tad difficult to work out based on the displacement of Syrians but is one in 5 Muslim Syrians, which really is concerning based on refugees.



This of course does not show how many of the Millions in India, Bangladesh, China etc, but the numbers are staggering.


Its only a few

No

It's nonsense to suggest that there are 1.5 billion 'active' Muslim extremists who want to swarm all over us raping women, beheading people, killing children and committing the most extreme atrocities immaginable. There are certainly a lot of them but 1.5 billion is ridiculous and there is no evidence to back that up.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:52 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:I am not even bothered to copy or post any of the crap the Inderpendent tries to claim with the worst appeasement possible, because it is far removed from understanding how troubling this Poll is. If you are interested then read the Link.I have just done a rough guess on how many Muslims this represents that support ISIS.





http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jakarta-attacks-chart-shows-isis-hated-in-indonesia-and-Muslim-majority-countries-around-the-world-a6813651.html


Egypt represents roughly 1.6 millions Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
UAE represents roughly 276,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Kuwait represents roughly 60,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Jordan represents roughly 170,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Saudi represents roughly 760,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Indonesia represents roughly 7.6 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Iraq represents roughly 1 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Palestinian represents roughly 600,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Yemen represents roughly 900,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Libya represents roughly 350,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Turkey represents roughly 5.5 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Burkino Faso represents roughly 800,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Pakistan represents roughly 16 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Malaysia represents roughly 1.9 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Senegal represents roughly 1.3 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Tunisia represents roughly 1.3 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Nigeria represents roughly 16 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Syria is a tad difficult to work out based on the displacement of Syrians but is one in 5 Muslim Syrians, which really is concerning based on refugees.



This of course does not show how many of the Millions in India, Bangladesh, China etc, but the numbers are staggering.


Its only a few

No

It's nonsense to suggest that there are 1.5 billion 'active' Muslim extremists who want to swarm all over us raping women, beheading people, killing children and committing the most extreme atrocities immaginable. There are certainly a lot of them but 1.5 billion is ridiculous and there is no evidence to back that up.



What was stated ?
Which you clearly just invented

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:54 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:I am not even bothered to copy or post any of the crap the Inderpendent tries to claim with the worst appeasement possible, because it is far removed from understanding how troubling this Poll is. If you are interested then read the Link.I have just done a rough guess on how many Muslims this represents that support ISIS.





http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jakarta-attacks-chart-shows-isis-hated-in-indonesia-and-Muslim-majority-countries-around-the-world-a6813651.html


Egypt represents roughly 1.6 millions Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
UAE represents roughly 276,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Kuwait represents roughly 60,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Jordan represents roughly 170,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Saudi represents roughly 760,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Indonesia represents roughly 7.6 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Iraq represents roughly 1 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Palestinian represents roughly 600,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Yemen represents roughly 900,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Libya represents roughly 350,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Turkey represents roughly 5.5 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Burkino Faso represents roughly 800,000 Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Pakistan represents roughly 16 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Malaysia represents roughly 1.9 million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Senegal represents roughly 1.3 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Tunisia represents roughly 1.3 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Nigeria represents roughly 16 Million Muslims with a favorable view of ISIS
Syria is a tad difficult to work out based on the displacement of Syrians but is one in 5 Muslim Syrians, which really is concerning based on refugees.



This of course does not show how many of the Millions in India, Bangladesh, China etc, but the numbers are staggering.


Its only a few

No

It's nonsense to suggest that there are 1.5 billion 'active' Muslim extremists who want to swarm all over us raping women, beheading people, killing children and committing the most extreme atrocities immaginable. There are certainly a lot of them but 1.5 billion is ridiculous and there is no evidence to back that up.



What was stated ?
Which you clearly just invented

I invented what exactly?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:56 am

Nobody claimed 1.5 Billion Muslims are active extremists

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:01 am

Didge wrote:Nobody claimed 1.5 Billion Muslims are active extremists

Your words....

Are you seriously making comparable the population of less than around 4 million people and the percentage of Irish support for the IRA to their vile bombings. To the total populations of Muslims over 1.5 billion Muslims to the tune of tens of millions actively supporting a group that advocates and pratcies slavery, rape, child abuse, executions of homosexuals, adulters, beheads people for sport etc?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:08 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:Nobody claimed 1.5 Billion Muslims are active extremists

Your words....

Are you seriously making comparable the population of less than around 4 million people and the percentage of Irish support for the IRA to their vile bombings. To the total populations of Muslims over 1.5 billion Muslims to the tune of tens of millions actively supporting a group that advocates and pratcies slavery, rape, child abuse, executions of homosexuals, adulters, beheads people for sport etc?


Yes my words which you have taken out of context
At no point above do I state all 1.5 billion hold extremist views, where in fact I state quite clearly tens of millions

Is that it a mundane point you failed to read correctly?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:12 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:Nobody claimed 1.5 Billion Muslims are active extremists

Your words....

Are you seriously making comparable the population of less than around 4 million people and the percentage of Irish support for the IRA to their vile bombings. To the total populations of Muslims over 1.5 billion Muslims to the tune of tens of millions actively supporting a group that advocates and pratcies slavery, rape, child abuse, executions of homosexuals, adulters, beheads people for sport etc?


Yes my words which you have taken out of context
At no point above do I state all 1.5 billion hold extremist views, where in fact I state quite clearly tens of millions

Is that it a mundane point you failed to read correctly?

Oh I think I did read it correctly but I'm glad you have cleared that up. So how many tens of millions did you mean and what does that say about those who are excluded from your statements based on it's only tens of millions and not 1.5 billion.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:14 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:


Yes my words which you have taken out of context
At no point above do I state all 1.5 billion hold extremist views, where in fact I state quite clearly tens of millions

Is that it a mundane point you failed to read correctly?

Oh I think I did read it correctly but I'm glad you have cleared that up. So how many tens of millions did you mean and what does that say about those who are excluded from your statements based on it's only tens of millions and not 1.5 billion.


As seen you were very much mistaken and in fact incapable of reading anything correctly

Too your other point what was said in the first post?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:18 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:


Yes my words which you have taken out of context
At no point above do I state all 1.5 billion hold extremist views, where in fact I state quite clearly tens of millions

Is that it a mundane point you failed to read correctly?

Oh I think I did read it correctly but I'm glad you have cleared that up. So how many tens of millions did you mean and what does that say about those who are excluded from your statements based on it's only tens of millions and not 1.5 billion.


As seen you were very much mistaken and in fact incapable of reading anything correctly

Too your other point what was said in the first post?

I read your first post and you have clearly said as a rough guess on how many Muslims support ISIS.

The question is to what degree do they support ISIS. So how many support ISIS to commit all these disgusting atrocities?

That's all I'm asking you.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:21 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:


As seen you were very much mistaken and in fact incapable of reading anything correctly

Too your other point what was said in the first post?

I read your first post and you have clearly said as a rough guess on how many Muslims support ISIS.

The question is to what degree do they support ISIS. So how many support ISIS to commit all these disgusting atrocities?

That's all I'm asking you.


What degree?

Odd, you either are in support or not support of a group that enslaves women and children and rapes them, beheads people, crucifies people, throws homosexuals off buildings etc.
Like for example you support Hamas, where I do not support the leadership or politica leadingl party of Israel
To support Hamas is supporting all its political ideologies of which one is wiping out the Jews from Israel, when they are an extremist islamist group

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:29 am

Which is a fine example to show how Islam is connected to terrrorism, as a point'


The Hamas Covenant also known as Hamas Charter, refers to the Charter of the Hamas, issued on 18 August 1988, outlining the movement founding identity, stand, and aims.[1]


The Charter identified Hamas as the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine and declares its members to be Muslims who "fear God and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors." The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[2] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.[3][4] It emphasizes the importance of jihad, stating in article 13, "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."[5] The charter also states that Hamas is humanistic, and tolerant of other religions as long as they "stop disputing the sovereignty of Islam in this region".[6] The Charter adds that "renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion" of Islam

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:29 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:


As seen you were very much mistaken and in fact incapable of reading anything correctly

Too your other point what was said in the first post?

I read your first post and you have clearly said as a rough guess on how many Muslims support ISIS.

The question is to what degree do they support ISIS. So how many support ISIS to commit all these disgusting atrocities?

That's all I'm asking you.


What degree?

Odd, you either are in support or not support of a group that enslaves women and children and rapes them, beheads people, crucifies people, throws homosexuals off buildings etc.
Like for example you support Hamas, where I do not support the leadership or politica leadingl party of Israel
To support Hamas is supporting all its political ideologies of which one is wiping out the Jews from Israel, when they are an extremist islamist group

So the support for ISIS iin commiting these atrocitiesis in fact 1.5 billion then? Is that what you are saying?

The rest is just a defelection to get off this subject and has been well covered in other threads.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:34 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:


What degree?

Odd, you either are in support or not support of a group that enslaves women and children and rapes them, beheads people, crucifies people, throws homosexuals off buildings etc.
Like for example you support Hamas, where I do not support the leadership or politica leadingl party of Israel
To support Hamas is supporting all its political ideologies of which one is wiping out the Jews from Israel, when they are an extremist islamist group

So the support for ISIS iin commiting these atrocitiesis in fact 1.5 billion then? Is that what you are saying?

The rest is just a defelection to get off this subject and has been well covered in other threads.


1) The first point makes no sense and is illegible
2) No deflection it is comparable

Again the numbers is based on those who support ISIS, maybe you can tell me how supporting a group when it commits all these acts is not supporting these acts, when they have been committed by the group
This number is in the tens of millions of Muslims

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:40 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:


What degree?

Odd, you either are in support or not support of a group that enslaves women and children and rapes them, beheads people, crucifies people, throws homosexuals off buildings etc.
Like for example you support Hamas, where I do not support the leadership or politica leadingl party of Israel
To support Hamas is supporting all its political ideologies of which one is wiping out the Jews from Israel, when they are an extremist islamist group

So the support for ISIS iin commiting these atrocitiesis in fact 1.5 billion then? Is that what you are saying?

The rest is just a defelection to get off this subject and has been well covered in other threads.


1) The first point makes no sense and is illegible
2) No deflection it is comparable

Again the numbers is based on those who support ISIS, maybe you can tell me how supporting a group when it commits all these acts is not supporting these acts, when they have been committed by the group
This number is in the tens of millions of Muslims

Stick to the subject in hand instead of running off with defection onto something else.

Tell you what Didge. Go and look at the poll and the caveats that came with it and then recalibrate your figures based on what the poll is actually saying. Some people really need to understand how polls work so that's what you should do and I'll discuss this with again tomorrow as its late now.

Work it out CYA tomorrow.

And I see you have changed your mind again.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:46 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:


1) The first point makes no sense and is illegible
2) No deflection it is comparable

Again the numbers is based on those who support ISIS, maybe you can tell me how supporting a group when it commits all these acts is not supporting these acts, when they have been committed by the group
This number is in the tens of millions of Muslims

Stick to the subject in hand instead of running off with defection onto something else.

Tell you what Didge. Go and look at the poll and the caveats that came with it and then recalibrate your figures based on what the poll is actually saying. Some people really need to understand how polls work so that's what you should do and I'll discuss this with again tomorrow as its late now.

Work it out CYA tomorrow.

And I see you have changed your mind again.

The subject at hand is islamic extremism and support for this.

I have no need to do anything with the figures Irn

All you are doing is once again proving what a regressive you are and trying to deny facts here

So no mind changed, just you offering up nothing at all, where you first were fundementally wrong over what I said and thus again as usual lied, to then deny millions support ISIS

Let me also point out, if you think something is wrong then reason this not make immature demands, which I will show the distain that they deserve

The numbers are based on the numbers of Sunni Muslims per country that percentages were given, hence why I stated rough estimates

This of course does not include all Muslim majority countries, let alone Muslims in the west which would have been the more telling point of risk and security to nations in the west

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:59 am

Eilzel wrote:In fairness, the poll still confirms that the vast majority of Muslims oppose IS. The most is in Syria, and that's less than quarter, in Iran its 0!

Of course the numbers are still concerning; but I imagine similar figures or greater would have been shown had we polled the Irish about IRA support during the troubles. Its a matter of perspective.

+100000000
and agree
it is idiotically simplistic to suggest that there would not be a degree of support for them,

Like you said Perspective, to the families of 'western' terrorism victims, ISIS are the lesser evil. to the Vicitims of Assad they are the lesser evil. To all those disposed by capitalism and the modern world they are possible saviours.

And the idea that we are good and not trying to hurt them is Bullcrap too
we are trying to destroy Islamic insitutions (secularism) , we are trying to take their resaources for as little in return as possible (capitalism).

We are not acting in their interests we are acting in our own and people like didige are getting upset that they see through our deception.. and complain  "they don't just do what we tell them cause we know whats best."
he wonders why they dont trust us, while we lie to their faces  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
and have a history of oppressing and working against them

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:13 am

Why do the left continue to be so blind and naive it is beyond belief.

So to Veya, enslaving girls, raping them is a lesser evil, to where already 200,000 have died at the hands of Assad and ISIS where there was no bombings that caused this, where the same Muslims who later joined ISIS did not act, but some accidents in civillian casulaties is the greater evil to then make them forego peace and turn to barbarism? It is this real absurdity that is fuling extremism.

Again what is concerning is not millions of Muslims do not support ISIS but that in every single Muslim maority country they more than the west, Muslims will have to face a growing threat and even worse a posssibility of their lives taken over by ISIS. To say western terrorism, fails to understand war or conflicts, where peaceful Muslimsare being inactive to 200,000 killed and do nothing in Syria, but countless Muslims with no connection to Syria joins ISIS and sees ISIS as the lesser evil. Only a person not able to understand this significance is in fact claiming themselves supporting ISIS as the lesser evil. Espciually as the majority of ISIS in Syria, are Syrian, who never had in the civil war any bombings until recently by the west and the fact many of their fighters are foreign

What I find is incredible is again the regressive left think enslaving women, raping little, girls throwing homosexuals off roof tops, beaading people allows for a peaceful Muslim to ignore this happenning, where many of the victims have been Muslim not at act and fight against them, but a minor number of civillian casulities as colaterol damage is enough to make a peaceful Muslim forgo everything to then join and back enslaving women and children, raping them, cutting peoples heads off etc. Not only that to then believe it is acceptable and justified to rape girls enslave them and behead innocent people. This is where the left are so clueless to this fundemental problem

That shows how removed from reality the left are in understanding them.

So what isn not concerning is how the majority of Muslims do not support ISIS,. what is concerning is for the majority of Muslims who are facing Millions that do. But then the left in their haste to excise barbarism, fail to see that. We should be talking about nothing else how a peaceful Muslim can ignore the nmopst barbaric acts and not fllood in their millions to fight ISIS but are drawn to ISIS clearly from naratives of hate based around a lie claiming the west is out to destroy Islam and take over its lands. This more than anything fundementally shows how very much Islam is connected to this terrorism.

The connection tot he IRA is abusrd, we did not see countless catholics in their thousands flocking to join the IRA or committing violcence in their own countries in support of the IRA

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:35 pm

lol didge Your wrong
Proof ISIS EXIST
they are not sprunmg from eggs they are recruited from a broad range of people that BELIEVE that YOU are the greater evil than ISIS

You have your head in the sand, While acting like you're god come to earth to fix the world.

nothing is new nothing has changed.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:37 pm

veya_victaous wrote:lol didge Your wrong
Proof ISIS EXIST
they are not sprunmg from eggs they are recrutied from a broad reange of peopel that BELEIVE that YOU are the greater evil then ISIS

You have your head in the sand, While acting like your god come to earth to fix the world.

nothing is new nothing has changed.


Claiming I am wrong but not being to prove me wrong does not mean I am wrong, even more when you failed to counter a single point Veya I made.
So I shall take it you are conceeding to my points but now being only able to claim I am wrong


Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Oh and here was an early Poll, which at leasts add something that this one did not, those who would not answer which even makes this more problematic






http://www.statista.com/chart/4042/how-the-Muslim-world-views-isis/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:04 pm

you make no vaild points
they are make beleive point that are not real they are no more debatable than someone trying to referencing the bible they are simply False assertions.

and in your chart you see that Blue part... that means your Wrong. because people do not think and act like they do in your make beleive senerios in which your 'points' exist.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:37 pm

Didge wrote:Why do the left continue to be so blind and naive it is beyond belief.

So to Veya, enslaving girls, raping them is a lesser evil, to where already 200,000 have died at the hands of Assad and ISIS where there was no bombings that caused this, where the same Muslims who later joined ISIS did not act, but some accidents in civillian casulaties is the greater evil to then make them forego peace and turn to barbarism? It is this real absurdity that is fuling extremism.

Again what is concerning is not millions of Muslims do not support ISIS but that in every single Muslim maority country they more than the west, Muslims will have to face a growing threat and even worse a posssibility of their lives taken over by ISIS. To say western terrorism, fails to understand war or conflicts, where peaceful Muslimsare being inactive to 200,000 killed and do nothing in Syria, but countless Muslims with no connection to Syria joins ISIS and sees ISIS as the lesser evil. Only a person not able to understand this significance is in fact claiming themselves supporting ISIS as the lesser evil. Espciually as the majority of ISIS in Syria, are Syrian, who never had in the civil war any bombings until recently by the west and the fact many of their fighters are foreign

What I find is incredible is again the regressive left think enslaving women, raping little, girls throwing homosexuals off roof tops, beaading people allows for a peaceful Muslim to ignore this happenning, where many of the victims have been Muslim not at act and fight against them, but a minor number of civillian casulities as colaterol damage is enough to make a peaceful Muslim forgo everything to then join and back enslaving women and children, raping them, cutting peoples heads off etc. Not only that to then believe it is acceptable and justified to rape girls enslave them and behead innocent people. This is where the left are so clueless to this fundemental problem

That shows how removed from reality the left are in understanding them.

So what isn not concerning is how the majority of Muslims do not support ISIS,. what is concerning is for the majority of Muslims who are facing Millions that do. But then the left in their haste to excise barbarism, fail to see that. We should be talking about nothing else how a peaceful Muslim can ignore the nmopst barbaric acts and not fllood in their millions to fight ISIS but are drawn to ISIS clearly from naratives of hate based around a lie claiming the west is out to destroy Islam and take over its lands. This more than anything fundementally shows how very much Islam is connected to this terrorism.

The connection tot he IRA is abusrd, we did not see countless catholics in their thousands flocking to join the IRA or committing violcence in their own countries in support of the IRA
Here are the points again Veya

Just let me know when you have countered them and not just offered up only hot air

Then also explain why many people would not even say or answer if they supported or did not support ISIS

Ta

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:17 pm

so your point is complete straw man argument that i support the raping of girls because i don’t support your genocidal hatred of all Muslims.
 
YEAH I reiterate YOU HAVE NOT MADE A SINGLE POINT
you just posted nonsense insults to a straw man
 
 
And Again ALL your assertion are invalidated by the Blue part of the graph
You are wrong plain and simple, people are not acting in the manner you assume/demand they do to fit your VERY plebeian view of the world.
It's almost like you are not a god in control of the world didge 
as shocking as that must be for you.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Didge wrote:Why do the left continue to be so blind and naive it is beyond belief.

So to Veya, enslaving girls, raping them is a lesser evil, to where already 200,000 have died at the hands of Assad and ISIS where there was no bombings that caused this, where the same Muslims who later joined ISIS did not act, but some accidents in civillian casulaties is the greater evil to then make them forego peace and turn to barbarism? It is this real absurdity that is fuling extremism.

Again what is concerning is not millions of Muslims do not support ISIS but that in every single Muslim maority country they more than the west, Muslims will have to face a growing threat and even worse a posssibility of their lives taken over by ISIS. To say western terrorism, fails to understand war or conflicts, where peaceful Muslimsare being inactive to 200,000 killed and do nothing in Syria, but countless Muslims with no connection to Syria joins ISIS and sees ISIS as the lesser evil. Only a person not able to understand this significance is in fact claiming themselves supporting ISIS as the lesser evil. Espciually as the majority of ISIS in Syria, are Syrian, who never had in the civil war any bombings until recently by the west and the fact many of their fighters are foreign

What I find is incredible is again the regressive left think enslaving women, raping little, girls throwing homosexuals off roof tops, beaading people allows for a peaceful Muslim to ignore this happenning, where many of the victims have been Muslim not at act and fight against them, but a minor number of civillian casulities as colaterol damage is enough to make a peaceful Muslim forgo everything to then join and back enslaving women and children, raping them, cutting peoples heads off etc. Not only that to then believe it is acceptable and justified to rape girls enslave them and behead innocent people. This is where the left are so clueless to this fundemental problem

That shows how removed from reality the left are in understanding them.

So what isn not concerning is how the majority of Muslims do not support ISIS,. what is concerning is for the majority of Muslims who are facing Millions that do. But then the left in their haste to excise barbarism, fail to see that. We should be talking about nothing else how a peaceful Muslim can ignore the nmopst barbaric acts and not fllood in their millions to fight ISIS but are drawn to ISIS clearly from naratives of hate based around a lie claiming the west is out to destroy Islam and take over its lands. This more than anything fundementally shows how very much Islam is connected to this terrorism.

The connection tot he IRA is abusrd, we did not see countless catholics in their thousands flocking to join the IRA or committing violcence in their own countries in support of the IRA


Nope no points answered, just so more infantile childish views on me, which further proves the point you cannot answer them by deflecting solely about me

This is your last chance Veya, otheriwse I shall just leaving you flapping

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Umm didge you don’t get to say some else is using childish abuse when you post and Entire point is the straw man position of
"So to Veya, enslaving girls, raping them is a lesser evil"
 
Which show that You have not read or understood Anyone
as that is the most idiotic statement,  that is completely meaningless
You may as well just Write that you have no fucking ideas but you a bursting with hate.. if you are going to resort to suck a pathetic straw man.. Your argument is so weak it needs a comically ridiculous straw man to be made against .... that is truly intellectually pathetic


IF YOU THINK IT HAS A POINT IN THE CRAP YOU POSTED

BOLD THAT POINT!!
You have not and you know you have not which is why you keep spamming the same nonsense crap.
 
 
So Again IF you would like to actually make a point i will answer if you want to be a hate mongering Simpleton incapable of considering anything by a binary proposition, I will treat you with the contempt you deserve

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:52 pm

So 3 posts just making infantile insults not answering a single point made where in fact ytou did everything to avoid answering them.
You may think you can get away where you did before deflecting being insulting and just ranting off about me.

That is not going to cut it anymore


I will give people 3 chances to answer then no more.

You had your 3 chances and made poor petty excuses and were utterly childish in your replies, which proves you had no point, that was evident in your first reply tonight because fundementally my points are true.

The most worry part is you and others do not see how dangeroeus a proposition this is for the majority Muslims that do not share these views, where there situation is becoming more and more precarious as ISIS support grows, but as seen I am not going to pander to people being silly and childish as you are

You either address the points or you do not and you most certainly did not

Where as seen you failed to do so, that means the debate is over for you veya.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Then also explain why many people would not even say or answer if they supported or did not support ISIS

Honestly? You Don’t know why? but think you have a solution?
Well obviously it is complex issue
ISIS are bad YES but the west is bad too and Despite your dumb ass assertions, IF your kids are blown up someone you generally side with whoever is against them EVEN if that is ISIS.  But that doesn't mean you actually support ISIS it just means You hope ISIS defeat the other EVIL that you consider to be just as great or greater because of previous experience with them.
Let alone the OBVIOUS factor that ISIS are present in the WESTERN media but they are not even the biggest terrorist group OR known as ISIS to most of the world
And when you look at Pakistan well yeah they are legitimately after a decade of having flying death drone bomb their families question whether ISIS is the lesser Evil..
 


IF you think it is fine and that they should not be upset then you support drone strikes on UK soil for terrorist tweets. IF the neighbour is a closet terrorist sympathiser and your home and family is collateral Damage you will be happy that it got hit by the flying robots bombs. Your family in now puddle of blood and gore, Because some girls are being raped in Syria.. 

What Do you support girls being raped in Syria? I can strawman you too if you want to be a twat

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:59 pm

Didge wrote:So 3 posts just making infantile insults not answering a single point made where in fact ytou did everything to avoid answering them.
You may think you can get away where you did before deflecting being insulting and just ranting off about me.

That is not going to cut it anymore


I will give people 3 chances to answer then no more.

You had your 3 chances and made poor petty excuses and were utterly childish in your replies, which proves you had no point, that was evident in your first reply tonight because fundementally my points are true.

The most worry part is you and others do not see how dangeroeus a proposition this is for the majority Muslims that do not share these views, where there situation is becoming more and more precarious as ISIS support grows, but as seen I am not going to pander to people being silly and childish as you are

You either address the points or you do not and you most certainly did not

Where as seen you failed to do so, that means the debate is over for you veya.

Can you Bold WHAT YOU THINK IS A POINT????

 IF you cannot than you have lost.

Because as yet You have not made a point

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:01 am

So now unfounded accusations and more abuse

I suggest you calm down and stop being emtionally compremnised as you will be placed on ignore again

I am not going to have  you act in this way anymore because you cann reason your points

So your choice, if you want to be placed where I ignore your views, then you will lose out on debate, but you can cut the above crapmn  out right now, as like I say I just will ignore you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:So 3 posts just making infantile insults not answering a single point made where in fact ytou did everything to avoid answering them.
You may think you can get away where you did before deflecting being insulting and just ranting off about me.

That is not going to cut it anymore


I will give people 3 chances to answer then no more.

You had your 3 chances and made poor petty excuses and were utterly childish in your replies, which proves you had no point, that was evident in your first reply tonight because fundementally my points are true.

The most worry part is you and others do not see how dangeroeus a proposition this is for the majority Muslims that do not share these views, where there situation is becoming more and more precarious as ISIS support grows, but as seen I am not going to pander to people being silly and childish as you are

You either address the points or you do not and you most certainly did not

Where as seen you failed to do so, that means the debate is over for you veya.

Can you Bold WHAT YOU THINK IS A POINT????

 IF you cannot than you have lost.

Because as yet You have not made a point



Thesee were the points below made which you have still failed to address


Now I am placing you on ignore again until you grow up

You have made this happen all by yourself




Good night





Why do the left continue to be so blind and naive it is beyond belief.

So to Veya, enslaving girls, raping them is a lesser evil, to where already 200,000 have died at the hands of Assad and ISIS where there was no bombings that caused this, where the same Muslims who later joined ISIS did not act, but some accidents in civillian casulaties is the greater evil to then make them forego peace and turn to barbarism? It is this real absurdity that is fuling extremism.

Again what is concerning is not millions of Muslims do not support ISIS but that in every single Muslim maority country they more than the west, Muslims will have to face a growing threat and even worse a posssibility of their lives taken over by ISIS. To say western terrorism, fails to understand war or conflicts, where peaceful Muslimsare being inactive to 200,000 killed and do nothing in Syria, but countless Muslims with no connection to Syria joins ISIS and sees ISIS as the lesser evil. Only a person not able to understand this significance is in fact claiming themselves supporting ISIS as the lesser evil. Espciually as the majority of ISIS in Syria, are Syrian, who never had in the civil war any bombings until recently by the west and the fact many of their fighters are foreign

What I find is incredible is again the regressive left think enslaving women, raping little, girls throwing homosexuals off roof tops, beaading people allows for a peaceful Muslim to ignore this happenning, where many of the victims have been Muslim not at act and fight against them, but a minor number of civillian casulities as colaterol damage is enough to make a peaceful Muslim forgo everything to then join and back enslaving women and children, raping them, cutting peoples heads off etc. Not only that to then believe it is acceptable and justified to rape girls enslave them and behead innocent people. This is where the left are so clueless to this fundemental problem

That shows how removed from reality the left are in understanding them.

So what isn not concerning is how the majority of Muslims do not support ISIS,. what is concerning is for the majority of Muslims who are facing Millions that do. But then the left in their haste to excise barbarism, fail to see that. We should be talking about nothing else how a peaceful Muslim can ignore the nmopst barbaric acts and not fllood in their millions to fight ISIS but are drawn to ISIS clearly from naratives of hate based around a lie claiming the west is out to destroy Islam and take over its lands. This more than anything fundementally shows how very much Islam is connected to this terrorism.

The connection tot he IRA is abusrd, we did not see countless catholics in their thousands flocking to join the IRA or committing violcence in their own countries in support of the IRA

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:03 am

Veya fails to acknowledge or condemn the fact of the genocidal hostility exhibited by many Muslims is completely koran/islam inspired!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 17779
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:46 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:So 3 posts just making infantile insults not answering a single point made where in fact ytou did everything to avoid answering them.
You may think you can get away where you did before deflecting being insulting and just ranting off about me.

That is not going to cut it anymore


I will give people 3 chances to answer then no more.

You had your 3 chances and made poor petty excuses and were utterly childish in your replies, which proves you had no point, that was evident in your first reply tonight because fundementally my points are true.

The most worry part is you and others do not see how dangeroeus a proposition this is for the majority Muslims that do not share these views, where there situation is becoming more and more precarious as ISIS support grows, but as seen I am not going to pander to people being silly and childish as you are

You either address the points or you do not and you most certainly did not

Where as seen you failed to do so, that means the debate is over for you veya.

Can you Bold WHAT YOU THINK IS A POINT????

 IF you cannot than you have lost.

Because as yet You have not made a point



Thesee were the points below made which you have still failed to address


Now I am placing you on ignore again until you grow up

You have made this happen all by yourself




Good night





Why do the left continue to be so blind and naive it is beyond belief.

So to Veya, enslaving girls, raping them is a lesser evil, to where already 200,000 have died at the hands of Assad and ISIS where there was no bombings that caused this, where the same Muslims who later joined ISIS did not act, but some accidents in civillian casulaties is the greater evil to then make them forego peace and turn to barbarism? It is this real absurdity that is fuling extremism.

Again what is concerning is not millions of Muslims do not support ISIS but that in every single Muslim maority country they more than the west, Muslims will have to face a growing threat and even worse a posssibility of their lives taken over by ISIS. To say western terrorism, fails to understand war or conflicts, where peaceful Muslimsare being inactive to 200,000 killed and do nothing in Syria, but countless Muslims with no connection to Syria joins ISIS and sees ISIS as the lesser evil. Only a person not able to understand this significance is in fact claiming themselves supporting ISIS as the lesser evil. Espciually as the majority of ISIS in Syria, are Syrian, who never had in the civil war any bombings until recently by the west and the fact many of their fighters are foreign

What I find is incredible is again the regressive left think enslaving women, raping little, girls throwing homosexuals off roof tops, beaading people allows for a peaceful Muslim to ignore this happenning, where many of the victims have been Muslim not at act and fight against them, but a minor number of civillian casulities as colaterol damage is enough to make a peaceful Muslim forgo everything to then join and back enslaving women and children, raping them, cutting peoples heads off etc. Not only that to then believe it is acceptable and justified to rape girls enslave them and behead innocent people. This is where the left are so clueless to this fundemental problem

That shows how removed from reality the left are in understanding them.

So what isn not concerning is how the majority of Muslims do not support ISIS,. what is concerning is for the majority of Muslims who are facing Millions that do. But then the left in their haste to excise barbarism, fail to see that. We should be talking about nothing else how a peaceful Muslim can ignore the nmopst barbaric acts and not fllood in their millions to fight ISIS but are drawn to ISIS clearly from naratives of hate based around a lie claiming the west is out to destroy Islam and take over its lands. This more than anything fundementally shows how very much Islam is connected to this terrorism.

The connection tot he IRA is abusrd, we did not see countless catholics in their thousands flocking to join the IRA or committing violcence in their own countries in support of the IRA

I see you BOLDED ALL YOUR POINTS DIDGE

I pretty sure you cant put me on ignore since i am an admin but hey whatever you want to be a baby and try and put someone on ignore because you post walls of insults without a sinlge actual point being made and get upset when called out about it.

Come back when you are ready to debate with adults.

You need points NOT just insults lol!

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Veya fails to acknowledge or condemn the fact of the genocidal hostility exhibited  by many Muslims is completely koran/islam inspired!!!

I have placed him on ignore as when he gets this hysterical and abusive, I just am not going to bother with him, which means he loses out on debate, until he learns to grow up again.
He had no case here hence why he could not answer any of my points

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Veya fails to acknowledge or condemn the fact of the genocidal hostility exhibited  by many Muslims is completely koran/islam inspired!!!

Because it is not COMPLETELY Koran inspired mongnut

You see, you Saying complete BULLSHIT like that is also Inspiration
SO there you go you have the Koran plus the words and attitudes of Didge and Yourself
Plus Fucktonnes of other things that Inspire the sort of Hatred some of the Muslim world has for the west....
Indeed it is no greater than the Hatred imbeciles in any culture show mindlessly
Like Yourself and didge and the Mindless hatred you have of Muslims

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Again this is why you are on ignore Veya, as I do not hate Muslims and it shows when you lose arguments the more abusive and hateful you become towards posters.
The next time you make such a false accusation  I shall report you as just because you are a mod does not mean you can think you can constantly lie and be abusive towards people

This all stemmed because you simply had no answer to the points made or the fact many Muslims face problematic situations with the growth of ISIS support

You have been warned but I am sick to death of you thinking you can abuse anyone and hide behind your position

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:32 pm

Still no Bolded points Didge  Suspect Suspect Suspect

And if you want I will put you in the basement now for the same abuse,
You want to post a wall of abuse accusing people of supporting rape and child abuse (which you do to a lot of people) without a single point in it.
YOU HAVE NO RIGTH TO COMPLAIN when people Point out the Fact you ahve no points in your arguamnt at all. 3 times you have been asked to Bold the point, Which you cannot do.

Grow Up and Grow a pair
And Everyone is Sick of you thinking ANYONE gives a shit about your Hypocritical opinion.
Cause I wasn't even posting to you as you have Proven to have NO POINTS at all. Tommy, in one line had 100% more relevant content that your wall of crap. Which is why I replied to HIM.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 pm

And he is back on ignore until he stops being so immature and abusing his position

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Why do the left continue to be so blind and naive it is beyond belief.

So to Veya, enslaving girls, raping them is a lesser evil, to where already 200,000 have died at the hands of Assad and ISIS where there was no bombings that caused this, where the same Muslims who later joined ISIS did not act, but some accidents in civillian casulaties is the greater evil to then make them forego peace and turn to barbarism? It is this real absurdity that is fuling extremism.

Again what is concerning is not millions of Muslims do not support ISIS but that in every single Muslim maority country they more than the west, Muslims will have to face a growing threat and even worse a posssibility of their lives taken over by ISIS. To say western terrorism, fails to understand war or conflicts, where peaceful Muslimsare being inactive to 200,000 killed and do nothing in Syria, but countless Muslims with no connection to Syria joins ISIS and sees ISIS as the lesser evil. Only a person not able to understand this significance is in fact claiming themselves supporting ISIS as the lesser evil. Espciually as the majority of ISIS in Syria, are Syrian, who never had in the civil war any bombings until recently by the west and the fact many of their fighters are foreign

What I find is incredible is again the regressive left think enslaving women, raping little, girls throwing homosexuals off roof tops, beaading people allows for a peaceful Muslim to ignore this happenning, where many of the victims have been Muslim not at act and fight against them, but a minor number of civillian casulities as colaterol damage is enough to make a peaceful Muslim forgo everything to then join and back enslaving women and children, raping them, cutting peoples heads off etc. Not only that to then believe it is acceptable and justified to rape girls enslave them and behead innocent people. This is where the left are so clueless to this fundemental problem

That shows how removed from reality the left are in understanding them.

So what isn not concerning is how the majority of Muslims do not support ISIS,. what is concerning is for the majority of Muslims who are facing Millions that do. But then the left in their haste to excise barbarism, fail to see that. 


We should be talking about nothing else how a peaceful Muslim can ignore the nmopst barbaric acts and not fllood in their millions to fight ISIS but are drawn to ISIS clearly from naratives of hate based around a lie claiming the west is out to destroy Islam and take over its lands. This more than anything fundementally shows how very much Islam is connected to this terrorism.

The connection tot he IRA is abusrd, we did not see countless catholics in their thousands flocking to join the IRA or committing violcence in their own countries in support of the IRA

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Didge wrote:And he is back on ignore until he stops being so immature and abusing his position

You can't ignore admins Razz Razz Razz

_________________
"Why do we even have pain? I was taught pain is to let us know when our body is breaking down. Well, why couldn’t we have a light? Like a dashboard light? If Chevrolet could come up with that, why couldn’t God? "

- George R.R. Martin
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22689
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:And he is back on ignore until he stops being so immature and abusing his position

You can't ignore admins Razz Razz Razz


You wanna bet?
I can ignore any poster I choose to ignore, by simply ignoring them

It works wonders with Veya as well as within a few days he always reigns his neck in and starts being polite again

It has worked every single time and you fail to understand the power of persuasion

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Yeah that’s just chucks of strawman accusations with no basis in any comment I have made
SO A POINT Please Didge
what is actually your argument
you suggestions of a solution
 
Kill every Muslim to save the Muslim Children? Stop Rape By Blowing everything up.

Because I cant see any other path to your hate filled rants.

You dont seem to realise you are just spouting hate rhetoric with no logic or reason you are just like a hate preaching Imam ... STUPID.
 
And You still never address the reality that the people HATE YOU MORE  it doesn't matter what  you, I, ben or anyone thinks is worse, THEY THINK YOU ARE WORSE and you do nothing to convince them otherwise but pour hate on them so...
the Cycle will continue as long as the Fools Preach the regressive path of war.
 
You say you are RW
but obviously that stands Regressive Wanker

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Again show me anywhere in my posts where it was hateful towards Muslims, when I have stated clearly at concern for Muslims where this is a number of ISIS support in their countries?

Then after you have failed to do this, I expect an apology

Second, explain to me how a Muslim can for the last couple of years sit by and do nothing where over 200,000 people have been killed in a civil war in Syria, who believes in peace. Can then forego this over some collateral civilian casualties in a western airstrike, to only then be angered at the people dying, that they will then join ISIS. Then participate in beheading maybe a western Journalist but many Muslims, raping and enslaving yazidi women and children, throw homosexuals off roof tops, crucify Muslims, burn Muslims who are shias?

Please explain that to me?

Third, clearly a group as repressive as ISIS has support even though they are committing the worst atrocities since Nazism, how are Muslims drawn to such barbarity, if Islam has nothing to do with this and in great numbers, to the tune of Millions?

At no point have I said kill all Muslims, which shows you are emotionally compromised

At no point have I said to be hateful to Muslims which again shows a you are emotionally compromised

What I am fundamentally saying is we need to be talking and very much with Muslims over how Muslims are being drawn to a form of Islam which is inherently barbaric, where the majority victims are Muslims and not people from the West. Its clearly not what the west is doing that is making Muslims butcher each other from the different extremist sides is it, or its not the west why ISIS kills many people who are not from the west

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Didge wrote:Again show me anywhere in my posts where it was hateful towards Muslims, when I have stated clearly at concern for Muslims where this is a number of ISIS support in their countries?

Then after you have failed to do this, I expect an apology

So I bolded Below where you are preaching hatred You are making them a single generic group and heaping scorn on them Designating them as inferror or even Evil, ones that would not even look after their own, So You imply It is Up to us the Superior West To come in a Fix these Shit head Barbarians.. You Give the fools Justification for their mindless hate Just like the Fuckwit Imam


Second, explain to me how a Muslim can for the last couple of years sit by and do nothing where over 200,000 people have been killed in a civil war in Syria, who believes in peace. Can then forego this over some collateral civilian casualties in a western airstrike, to only then be angered at the people dying, that they will then join ISIS. Then participate in beheading maybe a western Journalist but many Muslims, raping and enslaving yazidi women and children, throw homosexuals off roof tops, crucify Muslims, burn Muslims who are shias?

Please explain that to me?

They Do...  what do i need to expalin? that this is reality not some Didge controlled simuation where people will behave in a logical and reasonable fashion.  I suggest You need to Re-evaluate your opinon of homosapiens they are really just glorifed Violent apes pale

Third, clearly a group as repressive as ISIS has support even though they are committing the worst atrocities since Nazism, how are Muslims drawn to such barbarity, if Islam has nothing to do with this and in great numbers, to the tune of Millions?
I cant answer this as I cannot see what attratct men like Stormee, tommy or you to such a hate filled world view either. I just know I must persist and eventually you will either fade away or shut up because we will be past that problem and working on the next one. I am a progressive I view progess as the solution. I dont see why you persistantly wish to apply the brakes to human advancement 

At no point have I said kill all Muslims, which shows you are emotionally compromised 
you dont have to say it you leave no other option but Islams Compelete destrution. so how to you do that if not kill them? as said they are not going to just listen and do what you say.. you have no choice but resort to violence and then what is th diference between you and the terrorist?

At no point have I said to be hateful to Muslims which again shows a you are emotionally compromised
Againt he bolded above Justifies the hate of the primitives of which there are many in your nation

What I am fundamentally saying is we need to be talking and very much with Muslims over how Muslims are being drawn to a form of Islam which is inherently barbaric, where the majority victims are Muslims and not people from the West. Its clearly not what the west is doing that is making Muslims butcher each other from the different extremist sides is it, or its not the west why ISIS kills many people who are not from the west
and they will say
what of mexico? the Christians in Africa and point out it is a bit hypocitiical coming from a people that use flying death drones to a fallictious attempt to 'keep their hand clean' of the deaths they cause.
What I am saying is You only aggravate the situtation by acting like you have high moral ground.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15629
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If You Were Not Concered About ISIS Support In the Muslim Mjaority World? You Should Be Now

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:29 am

And this why people are surging to the right when the regressive left fundamentally lie and yet again fail to answer a single question on the point made

So now Veya claims the following which is accurate in the vast majority of cases for Muslims is hate speech?

explain to me how a Muslim can for the last couple of years sit by and do nothing where over 200,000 people have been killed in a civil war in Syria, who believes in peace.

That says it all, he scrawled though all my posts and this sentence is all he could come up with and in no way was I being hateful, more so when he has missed out the whole part of the context from the paragraph

That is what you called being deceitful as what the left often do

Nowhere even in that part am I being hateful but pointing out a fact

Next he offers up a deflection to this question with no answer

That is a fail

He then agrees he cannot answer the next point

That is a fail

He then further lies and makes an new lie claiming I want to see a beliefs complete destruction when I have been specific throughout that I want to see islam reformed

This is why you are nothing but a liar Veya and call can see it, as at mo point did I direct hate to Muslims, in fact my concerns here are mainly for Muslims. You invent lie after lie and at of countless posts find one sentence which shows I am not even being hateful


You are back on ignore as I do not entertain people who lie and lie and lie in order deligitimize posters, as if this wins your argument and fail to address yet again a single point made

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum