Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

It gets so friggin boring.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Lighter, not white, which again is irrelevant, as he was not trying to mock white people the point you again miss

He was whiter than me at times, and that's saying something!

OMG words fail me, again is he doing this to mock white people?

In fact do not bother I am going to watch a film, as its pointless when you fail to understand the point the first time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He was whiter than me at times, and that's saying something!

OMG words fail me, again is he doing this to mock white people?

In fact do not bother I am going to watch a film, as its pointless when you fail to understand the point the first time

You were supposed to have already gone anyway. Razz

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Was Michael Jackson being racist then? He liked having a white face.

yes he was, sort of, he was more the result of racism.
Despite success he felt he needed to be White to be Accpeted.
And had the money where people acted on his whims.
but it is apparent he had compound mental issues Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Shit loads of people get sun tans or spray tans to look different...


Racist?



And you don't think it is sexist for a man to try to look like a woman!?

to mock them and yes it is sexist

thats the difference you feel the need to mock minorites
not a minority mocking the Majoerity
And if you want to say it is the same FINE
but then dont complain when i call you a cowardly weakling that has no faith it the validity of their culture.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:you mean like your anti isreal threads and constant signatures??

whats this then the next step....

censorship of ideas not compliant with the socialist republic of whatever?

grrrrrrrrr

What is really being asked is:

can we stop Muslim threads because islam has no defence
Just like any religion has no defence

And they do not like that something can be scrutinised and have criticism and yet at the same time are happy themselves to be highly critical of other things like cameron, the Tories etc


I agree with you its censorship, try to stiffle decent debate




Oh dear Didge you really have a cheek coming out with that considering you were all for banning people and handing out ASBO's in a thread that you started not that long ago on this very forum for your pet subject. And if you tell me that you have posted anything since then to say that you have changed your mind then I will laugh at you, I swear I will laugh at you. lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:50 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

What is really being asked is:

can we stop Muslim threads because islam has no defence
Just like any religion has no defence

And they do not like that something can be scrutinised and have criticism and yet at the same time are happy themselves to be highly critical of other things like cameron, the Tories etc


I agree with you its censorship, try to stiffle decent debate




Oh dear Didge you really have a cheek coming out with that considering you were all for banning people and handing out ASBO's in a thread that you started not that long ago on this very forum for your pet subject. And if you tell me that you have posted anything since then to say that you have changed your mind then I will laugh at you, I swear I will laugh at you. lol


You should have had a temp ban for breaking the rules, in fact ask Ben I said you should have had only a warning. Sadly your tongue is firmly wedged up Ben's arse and he allows you to get away with murder on here, but its no problem, as I have reaslied I do not even have to insult or throw abuse, as its just far easier to just continually show up your backward views

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:52 pm

That's fine Didge so I'm changing my mind and agree that you and everyone else can start as many Mulim threads that they like and others can start as many threads as they like about the IDF and the Israeli government without any whinging from anyone either way.


That was easy and that's the deal and that's a wrap endoff


Cheers lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Was Michael Jackson being racist then? He liked having a white face.
you know he had a skin chronic skin condition that caused his skin to lighten
like or did not like doesn`t even come in to it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:55 pm

sassy wrote:That's fine Didge so I'm changing my mind and agree that you and everyone else can start as many Mulim threads that they like and others can start as many threads as they like about the IDF and the Israeli government without any whinging from anyone either way.


That was easy and that's the deal and that's a wrap endoff


Cheers lol


Well as I can out post you on the subject as I did this morning and have done so for some time and the fact you shy away from the debates, because youa re racist and a jew hater, it is that easy for me to show you up. So I have no issue what is posted on here by you, its normally garbage, fabrications, lies or distortions, with where even worse you back an extremist ideology

Enjoy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:56 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:That's fine Didge so I'm changing my mind and agree that you and everyone else can start as many Mulim threads that they like and others can start as many threads as they like about the IDF and the Israeli government without any whinging from anyone either way.


That was easy and that's the deal and that's a wrap endoff


Cheers lol


Well as I can out post you on the subject as I did this morning and have done so for some time and the fact you shy away from the debates, because youa re racist and a jew hater, it is that easy for me to show you up. So I have no issue what is posted on here by you, its normally garbage, fabrications, lies or distortions, with where even worse you back an extremist ideology

Enjoy


You don't remember the thread do you lol

'Out post' - WOW, what an obsessive little soul you are.  Some of us just post for a bit and then do other things, you obviously think it's a contest.  You poor thing.  As I have said before NPD with bells on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Maybe the man in my avatar believes he is a black man but born in the wrong white body...
the man is Al jonson and the black face was a theatrical convention since the mid 19th century.he was later credited with single-handedly introducing African-American music to white audiences. As early as 1911 he became known for fighting against black discrimination on Broadway.

So ironically(as it wasn`t your intention) your a using a avatar of a guy that fought against racism and discrimination lol! lol! lol!




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:02 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:


Well as I can out post you on the subject as I did this morning and have done so for some time and the fact you shy away from the debates, because youa re racist and a jew hater, it is that easy for me to show you up. So I have no issue what is posted on here by you, its normally garbage, fabrications, lies or distortions, with where even worse you back an extremist ideology

Enjoy


You don't remember the thread do you lol

'Out post' - WOW, what an obsessive little soul you are.  Some of us just post for a bit and then do other things, you obviously think it's a contest.  You poor thing.  As I have said before NPD with bells on.

Not concerned about threads from the past, mainly as I do not have an obsession with people of care what I have said in the past, as what matters is what my views are now, as that is alll that counts. You see both you and irn play the same lame game of deligitimnizing posters where neiother of you can debate your points, where insteaqd you try top show up posters, to things said before. Its actually a sign of desperation on both your parts and more the fact you both fear me in debates, that you have to try to use childish tactics.
So does it matter to me what I have said in the past

Not at all.

Oh dear has youre little scheme fell as flat as a pancake again sassy?

The only thing you need to do is get over your obsession of hate against the Jews and me, as being bitter will only end up causing your more medical problems through stress, which I do not wish on anyone

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:04 pm

Dear oh dear, you poor thing, NPD and a bad memory, not looking good is it.  And of course thinking you have to 'outpost' someone.  

My condolences, now I know why you spend your life on here.

BBL, maybe, if I get the time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:07 pm

lol those last view posts have to be about the worst deflection to near everyone basically saying how daft it is to censor threads, to then poorly attempt to make this thread yet again about me.

lol I am happy with that as again it proves how much you fear me in debates
Again not bothered what I have said in the past, I have either apologised where rude or as clearly seen have come to see something very differently because I no longer have my head stuck in the sand as you do.

Anything else sassy?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:11 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Maybe the man in my avatar believes he is a black man but born in the wrong white body...
the man is Al jonson and the black face was a theatrical convention since the mid 19th century.he was later credited with single-handedly introducing African-American music to white audiences. As early as 1911 he became known for fighting against black discrimination on Broadway.

So ironically(as it wasn`t your intention)  your a using a avatar of a guy that fought against racism and discrimination lol! lol! lol!




I know exactly who he is... and about what he did...!!!


But the lefties still think showing a picture of the great man is racist!!!


The laugh is on them!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23183
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:16 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Was Michael Jackson being racist then? He liked having a white face.
you know he had a skin chronic skin condition that caused his skin to lighten
like or did not like doesn`t even come in to it

He may well have had vitiligo as well, but it wouldn't be so consistent all over his face, it would have been patchy.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you know he had a skin chronic skin condition that caused his skin to lighten
like or did not like doesn`t even come in to it

He may well have had vitiligo as well, but it wouldn't be so consistent all over his face, it would have been patchy.
sorry i did not know you have a medical degree and his condition was confirmed during the autopsy

Classes of non-segmental vitiligo include the following:

Generalized Vitiligo: the most common pattern, wide and randomly distributed areas of depigmentation
Universal Vitiligo: depigmentation encompasses most of the body
Focal Vitiligo: one or a few scattered macules in one area, most common in children
Acrofacial Vitiligo: fingers and periorificial areas
Mucosal Vitiligo: depigmentation of only the mucous membranes


When these white patches first started appearing, you can see from certain of Jackson’s concert footage that he was trying to mask them with makeup matching his original skin color. Once the patches became too numerous to easily hide with makeup (and he supposedly became tired of the extensive time needed to apply the makeup every day), he switched strategies and began the process of bleaching his skin, supposedly under the care of his dermatologist and using 20% monobenzyl ether of hydroquinone (Benoquin Cream). Much later, in June of 2009 after his death, tubes of Benoquin and hydroquinone were found in Jackson’s home. As Dr. David Sawcer said, “some patients with vitiligo get to the point where it makes more sense to remove the brown bits because so much of the skin is pale.”

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Beyoncé whitened her face - look at her recent pics compared to past ones from when she was younger.
Lots of black women do it.

And I am quite sure I remember reading somewhere that Michael Jackson always felt "ugly" so tried to become less natural. He hated his father and wanted to not resemble him in any way.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39991
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:56 pm

eddie wrote:Beyoncé whitened her face - look at her recent pics compared to past ones from when she was younger.
Lots of black women do it.

And I am quite sure I remember reading somewhere that Michael Jackson always felt "ugly" so tried to become less natural. He hated his father and wanted to not resemble him in any way.

Hi Eddie

Again lighten their skin which is far remove from any view to mock, which is the point.
Its the intent that is most important of all here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:59 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He may well have had vitiligo as well, but it wouldn't be so consistent all over his face, it would have been patchy.
sorry i did not know you have a medical degree and his condition was confirmed during the autopsy

Classes of non-segmental vitiligo include the following:

   Generalized Vitiligo: the most common pattern, wide and randomly distributed areas of depigmentation
   Universal Vitiligo: depigmentation encompasses most of the body
   Focal Vitiligo: one or a few scattered macules in one area, most common in children
   Acrofacial Vitiligo: fingers and periorificial areas
   Mucosal Vitiligo: depigmentation of only the mucous membranes


When these white patches first started appearing, you can see from certain of Jackson’s concert footage that he was trying to mask them with makeup matching his original skin color.  Once the patches became too numerous to easily hide with makeup (and he supposedly became tired of the extensive time needed to apply the makeup every day), he switched strategies and began the process of bleaching his skin, supposedly under the care of his dermatologist and using 20% monobenzyl ether of hydroquinone (Benoquin Cream).   Much later, in June of 2009 after his death, tubes of Benoquin and hydroquinone were found in Jackson’s home. As Dr. David Sawcer said, “some patients with vitiligo get to the point where it makes more sense to remove the brown bits because so much of the skin is pale.”

You don't have a medical degree either, which is obvious since you just copied and pasted a load of stuff you found somewhere.

As it says, he bleached his skin, and he also had extensive surgery to change how he looked.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Also she does not look white, latest pictures


Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Beyonce--a


http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2016011229186/beyonce-knowles-pregnancy-rumours/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Didn't say she looked white
I said she looked a lot lightER whitER

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39991
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:Didn't say she looked white
I said she looked a lot lightER whitER


How is light brown in any way whiter Eddie? Its light brown and thus a shade of brown and not a shade of white.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Stormee... lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23183
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:26 pm

I was laughing at your 'maaaammmmmeeee' post...


Most amusing!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23183
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
sorry i did not know you have a medical degree and his condition was confirmed during the autopsy

Classes of non-segmental vitiligo include the following:

   Generalized Vitiligo: the most common pattern, wide and randomly distributed areas of depigmentation
   Universal Vitiligo: depigmentation encompasses most of the body
   Focal Vitiligo: one or a few scattered macules in one area, most common in children
   Acrofacial Vitiligo: fingers and periorificial areas
   Mucosal Vitiligo: depigmentation of only the mucous membranes


When these white patches first started appearing, you can see from certain of Jackson’s concert footage that he was trying to mask them with makeup matching his original skin color.  Once the patches became too numerous to easily hide with makeup (and he supposedly became tired of the extensive time needed to apply the makeup every day), he switched strategies and began the process of bleaching his skin, supposedly under the care of his dermatologist and using 20% monobenzyl ether of hydroquinone (Benoquin Cream).   Much later, in June of 2009 after his death, tubes of Benoquin and hydroquinone were found in Jackson’s home. As Dr. David Sawcer said, “some patients with vitiligo get to the point where it makes more sense to remove the brown bits because so much of the skin is pale.”

You don't have a medical degree either, which is obvious since you just copied and pasted a load of stuff you found somewhere.

As it says, he bleached his skin, and he also had extensive surgery to change how he looked.
yes i took the time to do some research before bumping my gums and making a diagnosis as to his motives and condition

and yes he bleached his skin that was in the "copied and pasted"information i took the time to look up but the reason he did that is addressed ,and the surgery had nothing to do with his skin color did it


you should try it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:33 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't have a medical degree either, which is obvious since you just copied and pasted a load of stuff you found somewhere.

As it says, he bleached his skin, and he also had extensive surgery to change how he looked.
yes i took the time to do some research before bumping my gums and making a diagnosis as to his motives and condition

and yes he bleached his skin that was in the "copied and pasted"information  i took the time to look up but the reason he did that is addressed ,and  the surgery had nothing to do with his skin color did it


you should try it

Different races also have different facial features though, and he clearly wanted to change his features.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:36 pm

eddie wrote:Didn't say she looked white
I said she looked a lot lightER whitER
just did a image search for her and apart from differences that could be more down to the lighting of the photographs than anything else IMO she looks the same

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yes i took the time to do some research before bumping my gums and making a diagnosis as to his motives and condition

and yes he bleached his skin that was in the "copied and pasted"information  i took the time to look up but the reason he did that is addressed ,and  the surgery had nothing to do with his skin color did it


you should try it

Different races also have different facial features though, and he clearly wanted to change his features.
his reasons for surgery to change his appearance i can not comment on

As i don`t know why anybody other than someone with a disfigurement would want to put them self`s trough that
And lets face it all the best cosmetic surgeons are in California for a reason and he was not the first and won`t be the last "star" that has had some sort of work done

but you cant ascribe that to wanting to change the race he appears to be from
many many stars black ones as well have plastic surgery for one reason or another rarely if ever to change there apparent ethnic background

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Victorismyhero on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Didge wrote:Also she does not look white, latest pictures


Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Beyonce--a


http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2016011229186/beyonce-knowles-pregnancy-rumours/

jeepers...thats ANOTHER one that aint having a bite at my apple....there would be nowt left, in fact i'd have to count my fingers afterwards

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10735
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't have a medical degree either, which is obvious since you just copied and pasted a load of stuff you found somewhere.

As it says, he bleached his skin, and he also had extensive surgery to change how he looked.
yes i took the time to do some research before bumping my gums and making a diagnosis as to his motives and condition

and yes he bleached his skin that was in the "copied and pasted"information  i took the time to look up but the reason he did that is addressed ,and  the surgery had nothing to do with his skin color did it


you should try it

Different races also have different facial features though, and he clearly wanted to change his features.


I am quite sure I remember reading somewhere that Michael Jackson always felt "ugly" so tried to become less "himself". He hated his father and wanted to not resemble him in any way.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39991
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:58 pm

Jackson's skin was a medium-brown color throughout his youth but starting in the mid 1980s, his skin gradually grew more pale through what was widely considered to be skin bleaching and changing of his features to appear European. According to Jackson biographer J. Randy Taraborrelli, Jackson began making his nose smaller around the same time his skin became gradually lighter, and he was using the over-the-counter skin-bleaching cream called Porcelana to achieve the lighter skin. Taraborrelli reported that Jackson's sister La Toya used Porcelana too, and that they had crates of this cream stored at their family home Hayvenhurst, "hoarding it as the most valuable beauty product ever produced."[6] Jackson's physical changes gained widespread media coverage,[7] and provoked criticism from the public. African American psychologists argued Jackson was "a lousy role model for black youth". Dr. Dennis Chestnut said Jackson gave "black youth a feeling that they can achieve", but also may encourage some people to think they've got to be esoteric and idiosyncratic to be successful. It was also presumed that Jackson bleached his skin just to boost his career. Dr. Halford Fairchild stated Jackson and other African American celebrities would try "to look more like white people in order to get in films and on television".[8]

According to Taraborrelli, in 1986, Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo, which Tarraborrelli noted was sometimes considered by doctors to be a consequence of damage done by bleaching chemicals over the years.[1] However, skin bleaching is not the only suspected cause of vitiligo, which is a rare non-contagious disease. The causes are not known, but a range of genetic, auto-immune, and environmental causes are suspected. Between 1% and 2% of the worldwide population are considered to be affected. The depigmentation occurs in patches and affects all ethnic/racial groups equally.[9] While the disorder cannot be cured, the progression of the patches can be stopped.[10]

New York plastic surgeon Dr. Pamela Lipkin, who has never treated Jackson or reviewed his medical records, said, "when you look at the other features, the skin bleaching sort of goes along with what I think was his quest for beauty, so I have to wonder what came first? Vitiligo or lighter skin?" Noting that Jackson had even skin tone when he was younger, Lipkin's interpretation was that "probably he's trying to look Caucasian: His skin is whiter. His nose is getting thinner every six months. His lips are getting thinner. His eyebrows are getting higher. His eyes are getting wider every time. His cheekbones are getting bigger."[11]

When producer Quincy Jones who worked closely with Jackson at the time Jackson's skin transformation began, was asked about Jackson's facial transformation he stated: "It's ridiculous, man! Chemical peels and all of it. And I don't understand it. But he obviously didn't want to be black...You see his kids?"[12]

From Wikipedia

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39991
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Different races also have different facial features though, and he clearly wanted to change his features.


I am quite sure I remember reading somewhere that Michael Jackson always felt "ugly" so tried to become less "himself". He hated his father and wanted to not resemble him in any way.

Did his sisters feel the same? They ended up looking very much like Michael. Jermaine had surgery later too didn't he?

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:03 pm

And Micahel jackson bleached his skin

Again was his intent to mock white people

People also really fail to understand colours

Brown is brown and white is white, thus light brown is a shade of brown and not white

So where white people want to look darker they go into the sun each year, yet if people want to lighten their skin, they have to use artifical methods or stay out of the sun for long periods

What is the diference in either wanting to either darken or lighten their skin. Both are damaging to the skin, more so with the sun, due to the risks of cancer. People are vain, which is the real issue here and really has little to do with wanting to be black or white, its how they feel the way the look

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Then of course, You have the rumour that his children were fathered by another man and that man was white, as is the mother.
His children aren't half-caste; they're white and they wouldn't look white if they were half his?

It seems he should've chosen a black man if he wanted a sperm donor?!

I think he was a great looking guy, I fancied the pants off him but went off him as he started to get white and weird looking.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39991
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Stormee wrote:When I was a whippersnapper my old man bought every 78 record which Nat King Cole brought out, his photos on the sleeves varied from light, medium to dark skinned, incidentally his nickname at the time was Nutty Slack, I even remember Frank Sinatra making that reference to to him, nobody meant it in a nasty way, it is the pc aerosols who have caused all this pretendy, limpy, lefty, racist sh**.
I also remember people going nuts over his voice, we did later on in life, he was still going for a while until he died relatively young.
The Rat Pack used to extract the urine from Sammy Davis about him being black and he did not take one bit of notice.

Try Nutty & Sammy on youtube, brill.  
Thats completely different they where friends

i say some pretty "bad" things to my friends in jest and so do they about me that`s what friends do especially blokes
you cant compare the two social dynamics if a complete stranger said something to sammy then you can bet his friends would react

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:06 pm

eddie wrote:Then of course, You have the rumour that his children were fathered by another man and that man was white, as is the mother.
His children aren't half-caste; they're white and they wouldn't look white if they were half his?

It seems he should've chosen a black man if he wanted a sperm donor?!

I think he was a great looking guy, I fancied the pants off him but went off him as he started to get white and weird looking.


Eh how on earth do you figure that?
So a black person cannot adopt white children and visa versa?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Different races also have different facial features though, and he clearly wanted to change his features.


I am quite sure I remember reading somewhere that Michael Jackson always felt "ugly" so tried to become less "himself". He hated his father and wanted to not resemble him in any way.

Did his sisters feel the same? They ended up looking very much like Michael. Jermaine had surgery later too didn't he?

Don't know but they never stated they had a skin condition.

It's a shame. He was very sexy in thriller and beat it videos

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39991
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did his sisters feel the same? They ended up looking very much like Michael. Jermaine had surgery later too didn't he?

Don't know but they never stated they had a skin condition.

It's a shame. He was very sexy in thriller and beat it videos

I don't mean their skin, I mean the surgery they had. The ended up with the same nose.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Then of course, You have the rumour that his children were fathered by another man and that man was white, as is the mother.
His children aren't half-caste; they're white and they wouldn't look white if they were half his?

It seems he should've chosen a black man if he wanted a sperm donor?!

I think he was a great looking guy, I fancied the pants off him but went off him as he started to get white and weird looking.


Eh how on earth do you figure that?
So a black person cannot adopt white children and visa versa?

He claimed they were his biological children though.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Then of course, You have the rumour that his children were fathered by another man and that man was white, as is the mother.
His children aren't half-caste; they're white and they wouldn't look white if they were half his?

It seems he should've chosen a black man if he wanted a sperm donor?!

I think he was a great looking guy, I fancied the pants off him but went off him as he started to get white and weird looking.


Eh how on earth do you figure that?
So a black person cannot adopt white children and visa versa?

No. Didn't ya that
I'm only trying to show some thought to KD, as to why hendidntnose things perhaps

You need to read the thread in context didge Rolling Eyes
You're picking out posts and not reading them in context

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39991
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Didge wrote:And Micahel jackson bleached his skin

Again was his intent to mock white people

People also really fail to understand colours

Brown is brown and white is white, thus light brown is a shade of brown and not white

So where white people want to look darker they go into the sun each year, yet if people want to lighten their skin, they have to use artifical methods or stay out of the sun for long periods

What is the diference in either wanting to either darken or lighten their skin. Both are damaging to the skin, more so with the sun, due to the risks of cancer. People are vain, which is the real issue here and really has little to do with wanting to be black or white, its how they feel the way the look
yea never ceases to amaze me that some of the racist morons out there ................. want to have a nice tanned skin Suspect


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


Eh how on earth do you figure that?
So a black person cannot adopt white children and visa versa?

No. Didn't ya that
I'm only trying to show some thought to KD, as to why hendidntnose things perhaps

You need to read the thread in context didge Rolling Eyes
You're picking out posts and not reading them in context


No it may help if you read and respond to all my points, posts Eddie and what you all miss is whether black people want to lighten they are nearly always light brown and where many whites want to look darker, they are generally light brown, thus making them using your methodology wanting to look Latino in skin definition.
Clearly golden brown is seen to be the best at what people want their skin colour to look like
The only common feature here is vanity


Last edited by Didge on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


Eh how on earth do you figure that?
So a black person cannot adopt white children and visa versa?

No. Didn't ya that
I'm only trying to show some thought to KD, as to why hendidntnose things perhaps

You need to read the thread in context didge Rolling Eyes
You're picking out posts and not reading them in context


No it may help if you read and respond to all my points, posts Eddie and what you all miss is whether black people want to lighten they are nearly always light brown and where many whites want to look darker, they are generally light brown, thus making them using your methodology wanting to look Latino in skin definition.
Clearly golden brown is seen to be the best at what people want their skin colour to look like
The only common feature here is vanity


Yes it is vanity
But that's not what rags and KD were disussing and I was responding to their points?

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39991
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Stormee wrote:He mangled his snout, looked awful, nut case.

So extraordinarily talented and a real shame he died so young

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39991
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads - Page 3 Empty Re: Can we put a limit on anti-Muslim threads

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:25 pm

somebody mentioned his kids should be half-cast if they where his ,now i don`t know ether way as to the parenthood of his kids and as judge rinder says it takes more than a sperm donation to be a dad

but on the half cast issue

15 Celebrities Most People Don’t Know Are Black
http://madamenoire.com/302769/celebrities-most-people-dont-know-are-black/7/


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum