Did I miss something?

Go down

Did I miss something?

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:43 pm

I saw a couple of locked threads and skimmed through a little to see my name mentioned...

Not got time to read all of everything...

Can anyone summarise for me please?

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did I miss something?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:01 am

?

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:06 am

nothing important tommy, and you wernt, as far as I'm aware insulted.....well not badly anyway. Laughing

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:08 am

its been raggas turn in the barrel today Laughing

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:08 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
I saw a couple of locked threads and skimmed through a little to see my name mentioned...

Not got time to read all of everything...

Can anyone summarise for me please?

Eddie said you didn't mind being asked personal questions of a sexual nature. I think that's all that was said about you. Laughing

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down