I am a woman and quite frankly, you're both using your very femaleness, against someone because it suits you.

Go down

I am a woman and quite frankly, you're both using your very femaleness, against someone because it suits you.

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:42 pm

No, it's called standing up for another woman when she is being sexually harrassed.

Back to top Go down

Re: I am a woman and quite frankly, you're both using your very femaleness, against someone because it suits you.

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:43 pm

sassy wrote:No, it's called standing up for another woman when she is being sexually harrassed.

Thread reported, for delibertaly trying to carry on a thread locked, this aslo breaking a rule making a personal thread

Back to top Go down

Re: I am a woman and quite frankly, you're both using your very femaleness, against someone because it suits you.

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:43 pm

I agree with Sassy. I think it's most unfair to say I was discussing sex in a graphic way. I did no such thing, and I did not get personal. Didge did get personal, and continued to do so after I asked him not to. I don't see why I should stay out of subjects just because he can't seem to control himself.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:46 pm

No you are both out of order and I really hope Eilzel sees you defending someone who is saying anal sex is wrong sassy.
The point to ask on oral sex was to see if rags was being hypocritical over the issue of what a body part os for

But you want to defend someone anti-homosexual because you place prejudice and discrmination on a lesser level to your hate of me, that is fine by me
It just shows how childish you have become

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:47 pm

I have asked all of admin to have a look, there's a thread in the mod section.

I have asked Tommy very personal questions like that in threads about homosexuals.
He never once made a noise about it.

I advised anyone who had a problem, to report it to another admin.

That's my final say.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:48 pm

You are a lying bastard, I was one of the first people to rip into Stormee for what he said. (Didge not Edds)  This is NOT about the discussion, this is about you requesting personal sexual information from a woman poster and that is sexual harrassment, especially when you won't stop when she asks you to.

Last edited by sassy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Didge wrote:No you are both out of order and I really hope Eilzel sees you defending someone who is saying anal sex is wrong sassy.
The point to ask on oral sex was to see if rags was being hypocritical over the issue of what a body part os for

But you want to defend someone anti-homosexual because you place prejudice and discrmination on a lesser level to your hate of me, that is fine by me
It just shows how childish you have become

I didn't say it was wrong, I said that that part of the body was not for that purpose as Quill implied it was. I don't know why you're dragging Les into it anyway as I didn't say anything about gay people.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:49 pm

eddie wrote:I have asked all of admin to have a look, there's a thread in the mod section.

I have asked Tommy very personal questions like that in threads about homosexuals.

That's my final say.

Well maybe Tommy doesn't mind but I made it clear that I didn't like it, and I had to ask him to stop more than once.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:49 pm

Stormee wrote: On this issue Sassy is spot on, I have a strong opinion that standing up for a sexually harassed woman is the duty of every decent person on the planet.

Well perhaps if you didn't harrass gays, that would help as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:49 pm

sassy wrote:You are a lying bastard, I was one of the first people to rip into Stormee for what he said.  This is NOT about the discussion, this is about you requesting personal sexual information from a woman poster and that is sexual harrassment, especially when you won't stop when she asks you to.

You are defending Rags, so I am not lying

and to be honest, I am not going to give you the satisfaction on here to have a fight

Talk to yourself anfd wash your potty mouth out

Your hate is now so pathetic you are everyday spoiling threads with your venom

Enjoy ranting to yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:I have asked all of admin to have a look, there's a thread in the mod section.

That's my final say.

Well maybe Tommy doesn't mind but I made it clear that I didn't like it, and I had to ask him to stop more than once.

Quite, it's like one woman saying ok to sex, but the next woman isn't allowed to say no because she said yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:You are a lying bastard, I was one of the first people to rip into Stormee for what he said.  This is NOT about the discussion, this is about you requesting personal sexual information from a woman poster and that is sexual harrassment, especially when you won't stop when she asks you to.

and to be honest, I am not going to give you the satisfaction on here to have a fight

You are lying because I'm not anti-homosexuality. I didn't talk about gay people when I was discussing the issue.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Didge wrote:

That's incredibly funny after what you asked Rags and then kept harrassing her for a reply.  Potty mouth wouldn't cover it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:56 pm

Eddie have sent you a PM, this is not a report

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:04 pm

I think that Didge got personal because he thought I was having a go at gay people, whereas I was not, I was merely discussing the mechanics of a certain body part.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think that Didge got personal because he thought I was having a go at gay people, whereas I was not, I was merely discussing the mechanics of a certain body part.

Wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think that Didge got personal because he thought I was having a go at gay people, whereas I was not, I was merely discussing the mechanics of a certain body part.

Wrong

Which bit is wrong?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wrong

Which bit is wrong?

All of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Which bit is wrong?

All of it

No it's not. You have lied and lied and lied about what I said. At no time did I mention gay people.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

All of it

No it's not. You have lied and lied and lied about what I said. At no time did I mention gay people.

You have no idea you have been used tonight and not by me.

Try opeining your eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Try opeining your eyes

I have not been used. If you mean Sassy, she has said much the same thing before. She was not here earlier either.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Try opeining your eyes

I have not been used. If you mean Sassy, she has said much the same thing before. She was not here earlier either.

To prove my point

Are you againts anal sex?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Try opeining your eyes

And when he was doing the same to me, you stood up for me, one woman for another.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:12 pm

To ask is Ok but if a Poster has said they do not want to supply it then leave them alone.

man, woman, other doesn't matter.
Do not harass people about personal information. sexaul or otherwise.

Now I'll leave this thread open for a bit, if there is any further comment, but then i will lock it.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Stormee wrote:Apologise Didge and maybe with the acceptance by Miss Ragga and any other offended females on here we can get back to some good debating.

I will apologise when you apologise to Eilzel and every single homosexual in the world for being so utterly disgusting and prejudiced towards them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:13 pm

veya_victaous wrote:To ask is Ok but if a Poster has said they do not want to supply it then leave them alone.

Now I'll leave this thread open for a bit, if there is any further comment, but then i will lock it.

Thank you Veya, completely my point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

To prove my point

What people do is entirely up to them, and it's not something I think about very often. I was merely talking about the biological function.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:14 pm

sassy wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:To ask is Ok but if a Poster has said they do not want to supply it then leave them alone.

Really, you said it is wrong to ask, he said its okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:14 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And when he was doing the same to me, you stood up for me, one woman for another.

It's one of the things we actually agree on. Laughing

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

To prove my point

What people do is entirely up to them, and it's not something I think about very often. I was merely talking about the biological function.

Try again are you against anal sex?

yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

It's one of the things we actually agree on. Laughing

Certainly is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:15 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

yes or no?

I've answered you. Stop asking the same question.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

yes or no?

I asked if you think anal sex is wrong or are against this again you avoid answering

Quelle surprise

So I will have to take the view point you do think its wrong and by being wrong makes you against anal sex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:20 pm

Stormee wrote:I ain't exactly the best friend of Sassy but admire her for standing up for the dignity of a fellow member being bullied.

You mean she is standing up for bigots youwho think they can say and judge people on anal sex

Last edited by Didge on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:20 pm

sassy wrote:

Yes sassy and that's the very thing I said on the thread too, but I didn't call him a sexy oest for asking and rags didn't report it even after I advised her to.

He can ask, but if someone doesn't want to answer then that's their prerogative.
If rags felt badgered she should've reported it - and I'd have asked him not to badger her.

See? I've said the same thing but I didn't use the words sex pest or perverted.

Rags and yourself were saying he shouldn't have even asked.
Yes he can ask.

Big difference.

Oh and if either of you have a problem with a post I do suggest reporting it at the time.
All,this noise afterwards but no reporting at the time???

Seems iffy to me.

But I'm glad it's been cleared up.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I asked if you think anal sex is wrong or are against this again you avoid answering

Quelle surprise

So I will have to take the view point you do think its wrong and by being wrong makes you against anal sex

I already answered - you must have missed my post. Don't start badgering me again.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:23 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

Yes sassy and that's the very thing I said on the thread too, but I didn't call him a sexy oest for asking and rags didn't report it even after I advised her to.

He can ask, but if someone doesn't want to answer then that's their prerogative.
If rags felt badgered she should've reported it - and I'd have asked him not to badger her.

See? I've said the same thing but I didn't use the words sex pest or perverted.

Rags and yourself were saying he shouldn't have even asked.
Yes he can ask.

Big difference.

Oh and if either of you have a problem with a post I do suggest reporting it at the time.
All,this noise afterwards but no reporting at the time???

Seems iffy to me.

But I'm glad it's been cleared up.

1.  I did report it to Ben as when I came on you had already decided not to do anything.

2.  Harrassing a woman for sexual information is being a sex pest.

3.  I DON'T think he should be allowed to ask for that information in the first place, and I won't be changing my mind on that, but harrassing afterwards doubles the problem.

Last edited by sassy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

Exactly.

It was completely not your point sassy!

Anyway I'm bored now. And all this "drama" is just tedious.

Goodnight everyone X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Stormee wrote:I ain't exactly the best friend of Sassy but admire her for standing up for the dignity of a fellow member being bullied.

You mean she is standing up for bigots youwho think they can say and judge people on anal sex

I haven't judged anyone, I've posted about biology. You need to learn the difference.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Quelle surprise

I already answered - you must have missed my post. Don't start badgering me again.

yes I know by you omitting i have taken the view you think its wrong and are against it

I made this very clear in my last post

No matter how badly you try to dress it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

That doesn't mean it's OK to keep on asking if the person says they want you to ask them.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I haven't judged anyone, I've posted about biology. You need to learn the difference.

So there is no issue over body parts now? Because arguing as you claimed to it not being designed for sex, is fundementally placing you in the camp judging people who have anal sex

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:26 pm

come on guys lets move on
raggs says she is not that offend and just want to move on so lets.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:24 am

Agreed, let's not have any more asking questions that have been answered -- or that a user declines to answer. I don't know if it's harassment but it's annoying as hell.

Tyler Childers
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down