Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Alton Towers is promising adrenaline junkies the chance to visit the "cosmos" in ride that could be more strenuous than a rocket launch. 'Galactica' will combine virtual reality and the standard roller coaster experience in a first for the theme park. While the launch video is a montage of high-res images of the cosmos, the company said the ride aims to allow its riders to experience a g-force of 3.5gs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/12/alton-towers-unveils-virtual-reality-space-theme-galactica-rollercoaster-ride_n_8960872.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Disappointing, really. I was hoping the cars would look like this:

Smile

-Maya Angelou
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Shocked

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:20 pm

I heart it Eddie lol

I love things like this.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:59 pm

I do too, but...... Shocked

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top