Newsfix owner loses the plot

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Newsfix owner loses the plot

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

NewsFix is a place for miserable people who have no lives to pointlessly scream at one another. Civil debate is nowhere to be found here. Sign up today, if you're a masochist!

Feel free to get personal, use offensive terminology and advance a worldview that promotes sectarianism, violence and hopelessness. Flaunt our rules listed here.

Contact the admin team with any underhanded attempts to get your enemies banned.

If anyone has lost any will to believe it clearly is you Ben, by the above, where only the other day you were claiming to victor to have faith in humanity of which I do. Never seen such poor pessimism in all my life and off where you continue to allow some on the left to continue to abuse daily. If when asked to deal with things in the first place and you handled them with balance, you would not have some of these issues today. The failing and buck stops with yourself how you handle these situations at the end of the day and if you allow, of which you do people to continually get away breaking the rules, then it stands to reason that will continue. Try leading by example, as I have certainly kept to my promise not to abuse, why not others do the same or just stamp down on when people do, but I have to say the above is very petty and very immature to say the very least. I know some are continually trying to goad me to be abusive but to be honest it just gives me further strengh not to be abusive. But get rid of the above as it shows you in the worst possible light.

Back to top Go down

Re: Newsfix owner loses the plot

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The problem is, you English define the term 'classy' to mean...well, English.  You started that during the time of Edward I, who after defeating the Scots at the Battle of Dunbar, said: 'A man does good work when he rids himself of a shit.'

Real classy.

That is real class and spot on, which shows why the Yanks have no comprehension of what is classy.
Have you never been proud of an excellent dump Quill?

Of course!  I've got you, don't I?  How often do I have to stand up and defend you?! Laughing

Seriously, the term isn't classy, anyway.  That's a lower-class term used by English charwomen to mean sophisticated.  And it's English chauvinism that prompted them to introduce 'class' into the language as an adjective.  After all, they were the ones who brought slaves to the Americas, right?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is real class and spot on, which shows why the Yanks have no comprehension of what is classy.
Have you never been proud of an excellent dump Quill?

Of course!  I've got you, don't I?  How often do I have to stand up and defend you?!

Seriously, the term isn't classy, anyway.  That's a lower-class term used by English charwomen to mean sophisticated.  And it's English chauvinism that prompted them to introduce 'class' into the language as an adjective.  After all, they were the ones who brought slaves to the Americas, right?

No its just the English exporessing the Scots in derogative terms, to the English for the time that was class.
How are you to say what class is when it is subjective based on the view point of an individual.
Hence your reasoning is blatantly absurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:54 pm

There are several areas in which British and American spelling are different. The differences often come about because British English has tended to keep the spelling of words it has absorbed from other languages (e.g. French), while American English has adapted the spelling to reflect the way that the words actually sound when they're spoken.

If you're writing for British readers, you should only use British spellings. In one or two cases, the preferred American spellings are acceptable in British English as well, especially the -ize/-ization endings. While you can use both the -ise/-isation or the -ize/ization endings in British English, it's important to stick to one style or the other throughout the same piece of writing.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/british-and-american-spelling

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Ps: we don't say "you all" because it isn't classy
We say "all of you"

The problem is, you English define the term 'classy' to mean...well, English.  You started that during the time of Edward I, who after defeating the Scots at the Battle of Dunbar, said: 'A man does good work when he rids himself of a shit.'

Real classy.

Yep. Like I said: pure class.

You can keep Jerry Springer and his guests.

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Real classy.

Yep. Like I said: pure class.

You can keep Jerry Springer and his guests.
yea we have a worse version Jeremy Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Classy is derived from the root word class. Class is a reference to status in society. What the charwomen did was turn a noun into an adjective by adding a 'y' to the term. Thus, her higher class M'lady, was described as classy. It's toward the vulgar side of the language.

But it is indicative of the class-consciousness of the English society, and of course it's no surprise that the English felt the Black man was inferior enough (unclassy) to be a slave.

The point is, the English are over-concerned with class. What's the first thing eddie resorted to in this discussion...a reference to classy, right?

The lexicon of class-consciousness bespeaks a perception of a world that is elitist altogether. And, no surprise, that is that same elitism that prompts English chauvinism.

But since you guys are no longer the big dog on the block, today it reaps jokes, not pride.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:Classy is derived from the root word class.  Class is a reference to status in society.  What the charwomen did was turn a noun into an adjective by adding a 'y' to the term.  Thus, her higher class M'lady, was described as classy.  It's toward the vulgar side of the language.

But it is indicative of the class-consciousness of the English society, and of course it's no surprise that the English felt the Black man was inferior enough (unclassy) to be a slave.

The point is, the English are over-concerned with class.  What's the first thing eddie resorted to in this discussion...a reference to classy, right?

The lexicon of class-consciousness bespeaks a perception of a world that is elitist altogether.  And, no surprise, that is that same elitism that prompts English chauvinism.

But since you guys are no longer the big dog on the block, today it reaps jokes, not pride.

Again what an absolute falsehood.
We certainly were a nation once based on class, but these distinctions are of lesser importance thesse days. You do not exactly here people going around saying they are either lower or middle class, it really does not happen anymore, which shows even more you get your views based off what you read from others. Though coming from an American, where the country have been formed and modelled on a white middle class family, that has to be the funniest irony I have ever heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:11 pm

korban dallas wrote:There are several areas in which British and American spelling are different. The differences often come about because British English has tended to keep the spelling of words it has absorbed from other languages (e.g. French), while American English has adapted the spelling to reflect the way that the words actually sound when they're spoken.

If you're writing for British readers, you should only use British spellings. In one or two cases, the preferred American spellings are acceptable in British English as well, especially the -ize/-ization endings. While you can use both the -ise/-isation or the -ize/ization endings in British English, it's important to stick to one style or the other throughout the same piece of writing.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/british-and-american-spelling

Precisely.  Only it's not just French.  The Celtic tongue had a unique sound when speaking English, so they introduced many of the 'gh' and 'ph' sounds.  In my research for my doctorate, I had to get my hands of certain dictionaries, among them those that explained P-Celtic and Q-Celtic pronunciations.  

A true Scot will never say, Where is...  He will say, Quare is...  That's Q-Celtic.

Qua' d'ye 'spect, lassy?

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:Classy is derived from the root word class.  Class is a reference to status in society.  What the charwomen did was turn a noun into an adjective by adding a 'y' to the term.  Thus, her higher class M'lady, was described as classy.  It's toward the vulgar side of the language.

The point is, the English are over-concerned with class.  What's the first thing eddie resorted to in this discussion...a reference to classy, right?

The lexicon of class-consciousness bespeaks a perception of a world that is elitist altogether.  And, no surprise, that is that same elitism that prompts English chauvinism.

A long post for someone not bothered. Razz

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:32 pm

You know Quill, it isn't classy to keep going on about class...
Let it drop darling.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Didge wrote:

We certainly were a nation once based on class, but these distinctions are of lesser importance thesse days. You do not exactly here people going around saying they are either lower or middle class, it really does not happen anymore, which shows even more you get your views based off what you read from others.

Yet, you still speak the same language, don't you? Does language prompt ideas? Or, does the ideology prompt the language? Probably both.

But, Didge, you can't divorce yourself from the language so easily. Eddie, for one, still thinks in 'classy' terms when she reminisces about "the English", a better class of person. Isn't that the language leading one to an idea? Higher class. And 'we are classy'? You can't shed yourself of that 'tar-baby' so handily.

Didge wrote:Though coming from an American, where the country have been formed and modelled on a white middle class family, that has to be the funniest irony I have ever heard.

See what I mean? English chauvinism. We...the inestimable English, can hardly be measured by anyone who is non-English. Isn't that what the Englishman is saying? Class-consciousness → English chauvinism.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:36 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok Quill you know what's really funny?
I was joking around with you because I know class bothers YOU!

Look at yourself, really look.
You have to admit, that secretly, you're a snob and class actually concerns you deep down.
It's so very obvious.

Don't worry, I think you're classy enough to even pass as an Englishman!

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

We certainly were a nation once based on class, but these distinctions are of lesser importance thesse days. You do not exactly here people going around saying they are either lower or middle class, it really does not happen anymore, which shows even more you get your views based off what you read from others.

Yet, you still speak the same language, don't you?  Does language prompt ideas?  Or, does the ideology prompt the language?  Probably both.  

But, Didge, you can't divorce yourself from the language so easily.  Eddie, for one, still thinks in 'classy' terms when she reminisces about "the English", a better class of person.  Isn't that the language leading one to an idea?  Higher class.  And 'we are classy'?  You can't shed yourself of that 'tar-baby' so handily.

Didge wrote:Though coming from an American, where the country have been formed and modelled on a white middle class family, that has to be the funniest irony I have ever heard.

See what I mean?  English chauvinism.  We...the inestimable English, can hardly be measured by anyone who is non-English.  Isn't that what the Englishman is saying?  Class-consciousness → English chauvinism.

Sorry but basing this off language when you fail to see and hear the general public of Britain each day is again blatantly absurd, as you are again going off a poor sterotype you have formed from the English which you think is funny basing this off some condscending view you have of the English. Many people think of class in the dress sense these days, more than they do of the actual individual. It is dress sense that has taken over what was once a people class sense. Again you are behind in the times Quill and need to get up to speed with how people will view class. Maybe some still in the rich old school elite in this country view class that way, but the vast majority do not in any shape or form.Now America on the other hand is still very much steeped in a class people system, which fundementally discrminates and is wholeheartedly prejudice. So I do not see what you mean at all, and its based to get your own house in order before you start complaining about your real mother country Britain. We let you go your own way, so its time you stop looking to blame us, for your own failings.

Last edited by Didge on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:38 pm

eddie wrote:

Hon, I have two doctorate degrees in this stuff: a PhD in History of British Political Thought; and a JD in Anglo/American Law. Who says I'm not bothered? I love this stuff. I'll talk about it all day long.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:39 pm

With all that education anyone would think you were an Englishman! Shocked

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hon, I have two doctorate degrees in this stuff: a PhD in History of British Political Thought; and a JD in Anglo/American Law.  Who says I'm not bothered?  I love this stuff.  I'll talk about it all day long.

No you haven't.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hon, I have two doctorate degrees in this stuff: a PhD in History of British Political Thought; and a JD in Anglo/American Law.  Who says I'm not bothered?  I love this stuff.  I'll talk about it all day long.

No you haven't.

Lol

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No you haven't.

Shocked That's the way the English talk!! All baffoonery, but no substance.

I am working on the theory that jealousy is the source of English insecurities. Think of the ego blows they have had to sustain! Loss of culture. Loss of language. Lost of power. Loss of dignity. English chauvinism is no more than a diminishing self-esteem. Razz

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Quill we've already covered jealousy.
See my posts to you on this thread.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:31 pm

Lord Foul wrote:you say I'm merely a "grumpy old man"....well maybe

BUT, it seems I'm also a "correct" (in the debating sense) grumpy old man

I predicted what would happen to germany...

I may not be right about specifics...thats almost impossible,
but the generalities ????

you dont like that do you veya....

the fact that the GERMANS are now "kicking back"

are they a failure too in your dumbass, narrow minded, so called multicultural world?....

If you predicted that there would be a small percentage of criminals within a population of millions, that doesn't exactly make you a genius.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:38 pm

eddie wrote:Quill we've already covered jealousy.
See my posts to you on this thread.

Covered jealousy? We can work the same theory in two places. Why not?

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

are they a failure too in your dumbass, narrow minded, so called multicultural world?....

If you predicted that there would be a small percentage of criminals within a population of millions, that doesn't exactly make you a genius.

wait and see....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

wait and see....

The thing is, you'll use every single incident as proof that you were right, but you won't be right. Every single incident is going to generate thousands of headlines, and you'll be counting the headlines rather than the incidents.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:04 pm

wait till election time...

many eropean countries will swing hard right if this debacle isnt sorted, or more of the same inflicted on the population....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:09 pm

Lord Foul wrote:wait till election time...

many eropean countries will swing hard right if this debacle isnt sorted, or more of the same inflicted on the population....

More cynicism -- crimes by immigrants are going to cause majorities to turn Neo-Nazi.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
The thing is, you'll use every single incident as proof that you were right, but you won't be right. Every single incident is going to generate thousands of headlines, and you'll be counting the headlines rather than the incidents.

I know.  It's the lament of politics that people can generalize from specifics.  It's wrong.  It's illogical.  But people think in scripts (Dewey, John, How we Think, (1901)), and that kind of messaging gets their attention.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

More cynicism -- crimes by immigrants are going to cause majorities to turn Neo-Nazi.

Actually he is wrong on one aspect, the regressive left with their absurd appeasement amnd defence of backward beliefs are doing that all on their own pushing people to the far right

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Actually he is wrong on one aspect, the regressive left with their absurd appeasement amnd defence of backward beliefs are doing that all on their own pushing people to the far right

Color me skeptical of your premise ...

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Great example of a regressive lefty doing exactly what I have been saying.
It is the regressives more than anything that people are tired of hearing their poor defensive excuses, but hey, you do not want to listen to reason, which is the typical mindset of a regressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

you got that upside down as usual ben

they will not so much vote FOR a R/W govt as against a continuation of L/W self loathing and failure to protect them against what the L/W have imported....

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

It is the regressives more than anything that people are tired of hearing their poor defensive excuses, but hey, you do not want to listen to reason, which is the typical mindset of a regressive

Which is why he won, of course. You and Vic need to get some fresh air ...

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

they will not so much vote FOR a R/W govt as against a continuation of L/W self loathing and failure to protect them against what the L/W have imported....

Which is why your PM is Farage, right?

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Which is why he won, of course. You and Vic need to get some fresh air ...

He won but by how much and how much is far right support growing, which is more of a concern to me, of which I place firmly the blame onto regressives who come out with the worst appeasement going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:27 pm

yes he won....just....

a different voting system and that smiling buffon would have been sunk without a trace...

any one notice how quiet he's been of late??

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:27 pm

You are right about one thing though Ben, the foul stench of regressive hate and appeasement is enough for anyone to seek fresher air.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

dont make jokes like that.....

seriously.....

farage is another grinning idiot thank god....

heaven help us all if the right get their act in order and get a capable and strong leader.....

as it is he scared the hell out of the main parties...beleive me....
the support he mustered has em worried....

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Didge wrote:You are right about one thing though Ben, the foul stench of regressive hate and appeasement is enough for anyone to seek fresher air.

Laughing
its on account of em having to fart and breathe out of the same orifice....

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:32 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:You are right about one thing though Ben, the foul stench of regressive hate and appeasement is enough for anyone to seek fresher air.

Laughing
its on account of em having to fart and breathe out of the same orifice....

You mean something like this mate, as i think it sums up a few lol  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Laughing

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

dont make jokes like that.....

seriously.....

farage is another grinning idiot thank god....

heaven help us all if the right get their act in order and get a capable and strong leader.....

as it is he scared the hell out of the main parties...beleive me....
the support he mustered has em worried....

If the election had been won by votes rather than constiuancies, Farage might well have been deputy PM.

Hasn't this point been made to the Americans? lol!

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Mr Farage to you, OK?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:02 pm

eddie wrote:If the election had been won by votes rather than constiuancies, Farage might well have been deputy PM.

That pretty much says it all ...

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Mr Farage to you, OK?

Actually I prefer to call him Niggle Fringe.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:If the election had been won by votes rather than constiuancies, Farage might well have been deputy PM.

He came second in a lot of constiuancies Ben. He was popular (not with me though).

It doesn't matter that you want to ignore it or be right, he surprised everyone and he had the other leaders worried.

That, "pretty much says it all."

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

care to elucidate...?

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

He came second in a lot of constiuancies Ben. He was popular (not with me though).

It doesn't matter that you want to ignore it or be right, he surprised everyone and he had the other leaders worried.

Yeah, the British public really loved Niggle. You don't have to convince me of that. I just find it telling.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:08 pm

I like Mr Farage, and I don't care who disapproves. Surprised

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I like Mr Farage, and I don't care who disapproves. Surprised

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

[ /sarcasm ]

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yeah, the British public really loved Niggle. You don't have to convince me of that. I just find it telling.

In what way?

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:28 pm

eddie wrote:oh but we are "holier than the rest of the world" because we have class Cool
We are envied because of our class. Basketball

lol
If you could get a little more sarcasm and a few swear words in there you could pass for a sheila pirat pirat pirat

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next