PEGIDA announce new leader (Tommy Robinson) - video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PEGIDA announce new leader (Tommy Robinson) - video

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:23 pm

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: PEGIDA announce new leader (Tommy Robinson) - video

Post by sassy on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:58 pm

Tommy Robinson: Pegida UK figurehead 'to be charged with assault' days after launch of anti-Islam group

Tommy Robinson says he expects to be charged with common assault in the coming days after claiming to have been told by officers he had to present himself at Luton Police Station. The former leader of the far-right English Defence League (EDL) – who launched the UK branch of European anti-Islam protest group Pegida just days ago – was arrested in August on suspicion of attacking a fellow prison inmate, but had originally been told no further action would be taken.

The alleged assault occurred while Robinson was serving his last days in prison for a 2014 conviction of mortgage fraud. He says he acted in "self-defence" after Muslim inmates at Peterborough prison allegedly attacked him with a cup of boiling water containing sugar.

Robinson, 33, revealed to IBTimes UK: "The police told my solicitors I was going to be charged with battery. I was told this allegation was dropped and then two days after the Pegida UK press conference they say I'm going to be charged.
"Whatever this is all about, it's a complete fabrication. It's all to do with that press conference. The amount of stupid things they've arrested me for in the past, it's ridiculous."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tommy-robinson-pegida-uk-figurehead-be-charged-assault-days-after-launch-anti-islam-group-1536415

Ya ya Tommy, heard it all before, seen you attacking people on video.
Ignorant thug will be locked up again, where he should be.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:00 am

Have you seen the videos of him being attacked too?
Google them.
You'll find quite a fair few.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:02 am

Ah, but the people he attacked was his own.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:06 am

sassy wrote:Ah, but the people he attacked was his own.

His own?

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:35 am

For a start, Tommy isn't the new leader. The guy on the right is. The woman (Ann Marie Waters) is the deputy.

Tommy is a "coordinator". Which probably means he'll do what he did for the EDL and organise marches.

Is there anything to worry about? Not really. Anti-Islam groups in the UK and across Europe has been fragmenting over the last few years. Look at the EDL and BNP. Has anyone really heard about "Britain First"? Lol!

They are trying to get these fragmented groups across Europe together so they can act under one umbrella. That doesn't mean their membership has increased.

It actually makes them weaker and one group is always easy to destroy. Thanks to most people (inc. non-Muslims) have common sense.

By the way, Tommy is only doing this for a pay cheque and because his media coverage dropped to zero after the demise of the EDL. The poor guy needed a job.
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:24 am

Not really worried about Tommy, he is of little significance.

What is of relevance is how extremist Muslims and their regressive left supporters have influence in Universities and this garners hardly any intention.

Of course they promote the most vile antisemitism, lie by promoting 9/11 and 7/7 was carried out by either Mossad or the US. Have poor naratives that seek to blame the West for Islamic extremism, ignoring this extremism has been around for centuries. That they actively support Muslim groups that are extremist and again full of antisemitism. Back Islamist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, both of which commit Human rights abuses, child abuse, by training child soldiers, denying equal rights. Promote backward Islamist views at odds with the British way of life. Claim the West is at war with Islam. I could go on the list is endless, but its about time we classified these left and Muslim groups with the same classification as extreme and fundementally racist also, being no different to the far right groups.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top