Welcome dragonfly

Go down

Welcome dragonfly  Empty Welcome dragonfly

Post by eddie on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:03 pm

Good to see you cheers

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Welcome dragonfly  Empty Re: Welcome dragonfly

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Ex ADO Dragonfly - the ex prostitute racist bitch who must hate her own children because they are half black?   Oh joy - not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:26 pm

sassy wrote:Ex ADO Dragonfly - the ex prostitute racist bitch who must hate her own children because they are half black?   Oh joy - not.
I'm guessing she will have a few admirers of rw persuasion here.
Time will tell.

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:28 pm

sassy wrote:Ex ADO Dragonfly - the ex prostitute racist bitch who must hate her own children because they are half black?   Oh joy - not.

And does anyone else need further evidence of how hateful the left are?

I am at odds with her views on many points, but thatr was just you again exposing how and why the left are the most intolerant and hateful of all people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Next time I'm being sick I'll aim it in your direction, at least it will land appropriately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:31 pm

I would also add this is a welcome thread, where everyone is welcome, even the intolerant left.

So how about an actual nice welcome, or do I continue to right to show the worst distain from those on the left, because all I do is imitate how they are?

Welcome dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:32 pm

sassy wrote:Next time I'm being sick I'll aim it in your direction, at least it will land appropriately.

No need, you paint a masterpiece when it comes to hatred, which is already covered in excess of bile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Tough, I don't welcome more racists.  You would as you have become one, in fact you have become the worst.  Combining that with rampant NPD makes for a very bad combination

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:36 pm

sassy wrote:Tough, I don't welcome more racists.  You would as you have become one, in fact you have become the worst.  Combining that with rampant NPD makes for a very bad combination

The biggest contradiction and double standards going
You proved you are racist by trying to argue against the Jewish Identity of the Israelis based off orthordox Judaism, which even that comes in many forms, when being Jewish is also a cultural and ethnic group.
So considering you are a racist, I am sure you will find yourselves both in good company

That being said, all are welcome here, and the fact you think you are above all others shows what a waste of oxygen that you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:37 pm

In this day of puking up, the only light relief is Dodge the Dick, the RW racist neaderthal hasbara troll with delusions of grandeur and an advanced case of NPD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:40 pm

sassy wrote:In this day of puking up, the only light relief is Dodge the Dick, the RW racist neaderthal hasbara troll with delusions of grandeur and an advanced case of NPD.

More proof of your hatred and vileness for all to see.
Look I exposed you for being racist, the worst aspect is you do not see yourself as racist by denying the Jewish identity of Israelis. You also do this to deligitimise them as human beings, proving again you hold the worst hateful views going.
As I say it is the left wing regressives who are the modern day Nazis, who seek to deligitimise people to normalise killing them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Nope, the truth pure and simple.  Something you hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:46 pm

What truth, you actually still believe that many Israelis are not Jewish.
That is racist and you argued off religion, when neglected that Hitler tries to erase them as a race.
Jesus wept, the left prove further whay they are the lowest and most racist scum of the earth.
Many of the victims of the holocaust as survivors fled to the British Mandate, are you saying these people were not Jewish?

Take your time answering that question you Nazi apologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:53 pm

What more proof do people need?
Many survivors of the holocasut fled to the British Madate and unless religious, sassy is denying them their Jewsih identity.
How racist can you get, an the daft old bat, thinks she is right to do so.
Seriously if ever anyone needed further proof of how hateful and raciust the left are, there it is in all its glory.

Thank you sassy, now all can see what a racist low life scum bag you are.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:00 pm

I was sick, did it miss, what a shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:03 pm

You are sick without any medical reasoning to answer why.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:17 am

sassy wrote:Tough, I don't welcome more racists.  You would as you have become one, in fact you have become the worst.  Combining that with rampant NPD makes for a very bad combination

Easy sassy.  We can take all comers on with brains and reason...we don't need prejudice.  I know who dragon is, and I'm willing to accept her as I was you.  Look at it this way, hon...it's job security.  Lol.

And show them that you're not scared! Fresh meat....let the hunger games begin!  cheers

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:06 am

I just read some one being called an ex prostitute and racist bitch. That is so wrong, an apology is called for.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:18 pm

hey dragonfly, hows it goin?

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Hello dragonfly. You sound like an interesting person. Laughing

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:53 am

Well... How welcome threads have changed over the years.... lol!

@sassy, play nicely, don't call other posters prostitutes please?

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:12 am

I disagree with many of fly's views, but we've had some good discussions in the past. Welcome fly.

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:21 am

OK Ok fair enough I suppose everyone deserves a second chance and people can change so we'll see how it goes, I'll welcome her if she's changed.

Only if she's changed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:53 am

sassy wrote:OK Ok fair enough I suppose everyone deserves a second chance and people can change so we'll see how it goes, I'll welcome her if she's changed.

Only if she's changed!

What if she hasn't changed?

I don't know this person, so I wouldn't know if she had changed or not.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Ooo I love a spirited 'welcome' thread. Cool

Hello Dragonfly I don't think we have met, but welcome cos now I am no longer the newbie on the forum.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:44 pm

Syl wrote:Ooo I love a spirited 'welcome' thread. Cool

Hello Dragonfly I don't think we have met, but welcome cos now I am no longer the newbie on the forum.

You still are because dragonfly hasn't posted yet. Laughing

There was another new member just before Christmas called "Gumdrop". Does that ring any bells?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

There was another new member just before Christmas called "Gumdrop". Does that ring any bells?

I saw Gumdrop, too. I guess people just join on an impulse, and then leave it.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Maybe the welcome thread scared her off. silent

I don't remember anyone called 'Gumdrop'....but my memory for names is bad.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:30 pm

I've never known her go by another name.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Has dragonfly's account actually been activated?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:52 pm

She was online the first night this thread was posted. Either you are right she does not have access, or she may have been put off by the second comment. I mean lets face it the second post was as unwelcome as you can get and it may have put her completely off. Dragonfly, has not been a round for a number of years now, so if that was one of the first things anyone saw. It may well make you think not to bother, if all you wanted was to come for debate. Again it could be other things, but that is my hunch based on her only being online the night this thread was posted

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:54 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:She was online the first night this thread was posted. Either you are right she does not have access, or she may have been put off by the second comment. I mean lets face it the second post was as unwelcome as you can get and it may have put her completely off. Dragonfly, has not been a round for a number of years now, so if that was one of the first things anyone saw. It may well make you think not to bother, if all you wanted was to come for debate. Again it could be other things, but that is my hunch based on her only being online the night this thread was posted

I have spoken to her on another forum, and she seems to be having a problem posting.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:55 pm

You wouldn't know when she was online, on memberlist last visit shows as unknows, which means she has put on her profile that she shows as hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:08 pm

I saw when she was online and her name remained as posters who visited within the last 24 hours for the majority of the next day.
Its very possible that comment could have put her off.
Not starting either, just stating that its possible where you have not been around for years to then read that could have put her off

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:22 am

Her account has been activated as I did it myself
I don't know why she can't post and I have asked Ben to sort it out

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Stormee wrote:Which other user names would anyone here be against/object to if they knew the history of said person?????????

Now THAT would be telling Stormee Welcome dragonfly  Zip_it10 Welcome dragonfly  Giggle14

Welcome Dragonfly, good to see you around again Welcome dragonfly  Thumbs10

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Stormee wrote:Twill be interesting to hear her opinions.

Agreed, Storm. I like conservatives on-line. While you might think their opinions are ridiculous, their comments serve up the perfect platform for your ideas. All the world's a opportunity.

cheers

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:She was online the first night this thread was posted. Either you are right she does not have access, or she may have been put off by the second comment. I mean lets face it the second post was as unwelcome as you can get and it may have put her completely off. Dragonfly, has not been a round for a number of years now, so if that was one of the first things anyone saw. It may well make you think not to bother, if all you wanted was to come for debate. Again it could be other things, but that is my hunch based on her only being online the night this thread was posted

Or, she might be Phil, who is just stealing a name...like he did with mine.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:33 pm

It's not Phil
Ive already confirmed with her somewhere else

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:44 pm

It's dragonfly? Rolling Eyes

eddie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum