Anyone have someone with a Rolls Royce living near them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone have someone with a Rolls Royce living near them?

Post by sassy on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:20 pm

I doubt it, we aren't those kind of people, but others are trying to trace this knobhead:

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone have someone with a Rolls Royce living near them?

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:25 pm

I would have parked me dirty great movanno across the back of him and left it there for an hour Laughing

and if he got agressive told him where tyre irons fit........ Suspect

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:28 pm

Hope they trace the registration and get him prosecuted.  Arrogant bastard.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:29 pm

they cant prosecute him...its a private park in a garage not a council or on street parking

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:31 pm

Bloody damn it!

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:34 pm

yeah thats why a stroppy sod like me is needed... Laughing

I would totally ruin hi day for him Laughing

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:37 pm

Oh I'd help you lol

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top